Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now.....will he pardon anyone associated with jan 6th?

if he doesn't what will be your opinion then?....bob

Last edited by Bob_mt; 01/04/24.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watch Javier Milei.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now........bob

LOL, you just earned a spot on the Genius Crew, you corksucking commie Biden voter.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

What would you like to see happen to them?

IC B2

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.

Stupid ass. She can ESAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 45_100
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now........bob

LOL, you just earned a spot on the Genius Crew, you corksucking commie Biden voter.

I have been outed lol.....bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
He has said yes to most if not all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC

Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

living the good life every day
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He should pardon most of them. All those that didn’t damage anything but remember many were manipulated by agency hired mobs that were there to incite a riot. Many of the Capitol police and metropolitan police need to be prosecuted. Byrd should be brought up on charges of murder one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC

Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

What we have here is an Administrative State Pension Whore.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think if I were him I would pardon everyone involved except the on duty law enforcement. Every one of them should be scrutinized and that so called policeman that shot that lady should be tried for murder. That was uncalled for to say the least.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Watch Javier Milei.

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the so called “insurrection” was a planned event organized by Nancy peloski and the FBI to circumvent a challenge to the election certification process.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now.....will he pardon anyone associated with jan 6th?

if he doesn't what will be your opinion then?....bob

So why did he say on Tucker Interview he was "...actually in my second term but I'm not claiming it because of what they did and will run for my 3rd and 4th terms....".

Now, dumbass, tell me he can only serve twice. Too bad you're too stupid to figure out how that could be legal and Constitutional.

So why did Dr Jan Halper-Hayes say Biden was the president of the Bankrupt UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation?

So who does that leave as the president of the Republic? Duh?

You're clueless to anything the MSM doesn't tell you. That's why you can't Connect the Dots.

Clue: "Beautiful 4 year Pause." grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MAC

Full pardons with monetary compensation should be given to at least 95% of those arrested.
Then EVERY MF'er involved in any way shape or form of circumventing our judicial/criminal system should be rounded up and tried[fairly, unlike what THEY did].

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Watch Javier Milei.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,874
Posts18,518,082
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.