Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bob, does she actually have to spell EVERYTHING out for you?

Trump has told your dumb ass over and over its not the real Joe Biden. That he's shot in the head. Doesn't know if he's dead or Alive.

Even the Joe Bidet you call your President has tried to show you he's not the Real Joe Biden. Has called himself the Masked President.

Why did Trump say if he hit him in his FAKE NOSE PLASTIC WOUKD FLY EVERYWHERE.

Do you believe Fake Nues more than Trump.

Only thing Dr Jan didn't tell you here is that Joe Bidet is not the Real Biden.

Do you have to have the MSM tell you everything?

Do you still think Biden got 81 million votes also?

https://rumble.com/v36f4g3--extrait-rq-liens-parus-9-aot-23-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-complet.html

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Originally Posted by MAC
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.
Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

Well then if you feel that way then lets round up all the looters, burners and otherwise criminals that destroyed this nation in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Even go back and arrest those that rioted in Ferguson. Then what about all the libs that have stormed various state capitals because they were against the rulings from those places. They all never needed a pardon because none of them ever were arrested and if any were they were let go. Are you in favor of the two tier justice system that has been shoved down our throats? Not to mention that the entire Capital thing was almost for certain a set up by the dems so they could accuse Trump of it.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

How do you feel about those being charged, even though they were invited in by Capitol Police? How about the lack of due process for those that have been charged? Splain, Lucy.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Emanuel is more inclined to Pardon Wray Wray after all he put him at the Right Hand of the Evil ..

The J6 crowd will be Released at some point of course that all depends on Emanuel knowing his Horse Stock for Head of the DOJ ..

Big If ..

And Yes given The Derby Donkey named Mitch hasn’t had a Stake Driven into his Heart sign one of the Donkeys Co Sponsored Gargantuan CR’s or what’s the Other..

Oh Ya Omnibus Spending Bill ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

Hahahaha Hahahaha

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

How do you feel about those being charged, even though they were invited in by Capitol Police? How about the lack of due process for those that have been charged? Splain, Lucy.

This^^^ is where I'm at!
As much as my preference would be to hang all involved in having them arrested from the nearest tree, I wouldn't do what 'they' have done[circumvent our legal system].

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Trumps first order of business is to pardon most of if not all of them - day 1

For that matter, I hope he pardons Snowden too.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/04/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by 45_100
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1

I think Trump realizes his mistake and will not make the same mistake again. That’s why I say watch Javier Milei. I think Trump is watching him.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.
Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.
Spoken like a dumb chit commie

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by MAC

Well then if you feel that way then lets round up all the looters, burners and otherwise criminals that destroyed this nation in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Even go back and arrest those that rioted in Ferguson. Then what about all the libs that have stormed various state capitals because they were against the rulings from those places. They all never needed a pardon because none of them ever were arrested and if any were they were let go. Are you in favor of the two tier justice system that has been shoved down our throats? Not to mention that the entire Capital thing was almost for certain a set up by the dems so they could accuse Trump of it.
I'm all for arresting and processing through the judicial system anyone from any party or political ideology who violates the law.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm all for arresting and processing through the judicial system anyone from any party or political ideology who violates the law.

Fine and dandy but it appears things are not like that. Now are they.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MAC

the summer of love with blm and pantifa happened while trump was president. he did nothing to go after them

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
For a doc calling names....you have a shiitty bedside manner.

Of course everyone knows this Joe bidet is a highly altered clone of the original one......bob

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mrmeener
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

Speaking of fake.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now........bob
LOL, you just earned a spot on the Genius Crew, you corksucking commie Biden voter.
That’s become a badge of honor.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BobMt
For a doc calling names....you have a shiitty bedside manner.

Of course everyone knows this Joe bidet is a highly altered clone of the original one......bob

But he's still you're and Irons real POTUS.

You both don't believe Trump so just have the guts to say Trump is FOS. grin

Tell us Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social who you don't believe are FOS.

You sure attack me for repeating what they say. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fine and dandy but it appears things are not like that. Now are they.
No they are not and it isnt right. Justice is not uniform and should be. Around here in liberal Burlington prosecuters don't believe in jail. They give out wrist slaps and let them go to reoffend.

living the good life every day
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tell us Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social who you don't believe are FOS.

Ok.

Yes; your beloved failed country singer and a diploma mill “dr” are full of shít.

Shocking.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
He had time to pardon people involved in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

Last edited by RHOD; 01/04/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RHOD
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,291
Posts18,525,732
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.