Home
Posted By: Panthera Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Michelle Obama gave an interview the other day gushing about how terrified she is over the 2024 elections....and how "Important" the right leader is.

Many are saying that she is testing the waters for a go at it.

What do you all think, and if she does run, will she win?

PS she couldn't help herself and threw out an anti-white comment in her short interview. She despises white people and if she was POTUS we are finished
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by Panthera
Michelle Obama gave an interview the other day gushing about how terrified she is over the 2024 elections....and how "Important" the right leader is.

PS she couldn't help herself and threw out an anti-white comment in her short interview. She despises white people and if she was POTUS we are finished

maybe you are finished ...not me...bob
Posted By: reivertom Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Well, "her" and Lil' Barry have been running Pedo Joe's administration, so I guess she figures why not go public?
Posted By: MAC Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
I think she isnt qualified. In that interview she kept squawking about "our democracy." The USA has never been a democracy, it is a constitutional republic. If she doesnt know what form of govt we have then she isnt qualified to lead it.

That also goes for anyone else as well.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
I don't think she would run. She's got a good deal now. Why put up with all he hassle?
She hates Washington and the white house by all accounts.

She gets to live in one of many mansions.

She isn't going to be a candidate. It will be dementia Joe and he will be formidable.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
I doubt she wants any part of it. She seemed miserable with any “official” appearances the 8 years Barry was in office.

I don’t know who the Dems are going to run, but I seriously doubt it’ll end up being Mike or Biden.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think she would run. She's got a good deal now. Why put up with all he hassle?
Ok, Brother
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
She's not up for that kind of work lol. She has it exactly as she wants it.
Posted By: Panthera Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Why do you say that?

Well, I’m glad we would let her have her way and “finish” us. I’m glad to know that we wouldn’t push back in any way.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
He's as dumb as Kamala.
Yea sure...that's what they all say.
What would you do?? My guess is nothing
Originally Posted by mbhunt
She's not up for that kind of work lol. She has it exactly as she wants it.

Yep. She’s too fuggin lazy. Not to mention that “she’s” too damn dumb.

Plus she likes to vacation even more than Lying Hiden Biden.
Can you just imagine the Planet of The Apes crew she’d have to take with “her” on every official WH Trip ? When her and the Traitorous Muzzy Halfican occupied the WH, she’d have a crew of 30 or 40 Kneegros onboard just for a weekend trip to Hawaii. 🤪
Bet it took a year to get all that smell out of WH when President Trump moved in. 😂😂😂
Why do you say that?

just the way I feel.....what kind of reply are you wanting/fishing for?...now I am starting to wear a tin foil hat...lol...bob
Why do you say that?

just the way I feel.....what kind of reply are wanting/fishing for?...now I am starting to wear a tin foil hat...lol...bob

what do you mean by...we are finished?......fbi much?......bob
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
IT'S COMING

Why? Because the Manchurian CandidateS must be put into position to be investigated, exposed and destroyed.

Light must be shined on Evil to expose it. The Truth will then destroy it.

Like Q said, Saving the Best for Last.

"How do you introduce evidence legally?

The best is yet to come.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24

First answer this question.

Did Biden actually win with 80+ Million votes in 2020?

It is owned by the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal.

Someone knows and has the gun to her head. She has no choice. Now she will be used and abused.

Just as Jack Smith and Fani Willis are being controlled and used to show the People the cabals dual justice system.

Why didn't they not charge Trump with Subversion or Treason which would have kept him from the Presidency?

They are being used by the Patriots in Control just as Michael will probably be used to expose Obamas traitorus crimes and his Puppet Masters, like Soros.

Trump and the Military Patriots are not playing 2D chess.

Like Q said, "We have it all. We have their playbook.
Imagine the Advantages that allows us."

Gear up to watch 5 D Chess.

Look at the Big Picture.

The left is being destroyed by bit.

The Patriots are in Control

The best is yet to come.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Why do you say that?

just the way I feel.....what kind of reply are you wanting/fishing for?...now I am starting to wear a tin foil hat...lol...bob

Sorry for the delay Bob, I'm at work

What I meant is that that hateful skank despises America and our way of life, and if you remember her husband's goal was to, "Fundamentally Change America" so I'm sure that that will be on top of the agenda.
In 8 years of her presidency, she will get a couple of Supreme Court Picks which will totally flip the votes in her favor. We will see unstoppable immigration from Mexico, Africa, etc with eventual voting rights along with "Free Healthcare" etc

Even though you live in Montana and will probably escape the mayhem that will occur in urban and suburban areas, your white ass is going to be paying for all of it

She and her husband HATE White People and we will soon become second-class citizens in the country that we made from a wilderness.

It's payback time for all ya'll White Mother***uckers!
Posted By: benchman Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
She's great unless you're white, or male, or Christian, or straight....
Originally Posted by steve4102

First answer this question.

Did Biden actually win with 80+ Million votes in 2020?

Ask yourself why the Military didn't block the Election steal in 2020 as they blocked the Dominion vote flipping from Germany and Chyna in 2016 for Trump to win?

Didn't Trump, your dumbass, tell us when running in 2016 he was going to fix things so this crap never happened again?

The only way that would be possible is to win in 2016, show the people how good things could be under a Patriot, then let the traitors win by stealing the election in 2020 and then expose the Election Fraud and let the people see real misery as it would be under the Globalists Cabal.

This will lead to the people demanding Voter ID which will lead to the destruction of the DNC.

You're watching the destruction of the Old Guard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

President of hair club for men?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Can you imagine the uproar when our side demands to have "her" medical records released? When the examining doctor is asked point blank what gender "it" is?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Why do you say that?

Sorry for the delay Bob, I'm at work

What I meant is that that hateful skank despises America and our way of life, and if you remember her husband's goal was to, "Fundamentally Change America" so I'm sure that that will be on top of the agenda.
In 8 years of her presidency, she will get a couple of Supreme Court Picks which will totally flip the votes in her favor. We will see unstoppable immigration from Mexico, Africa, etc with eventual voting rights along with "Free Healthcare" etc

Even though you live in Montana and will probably escape the mayhem that will occur in urban and suburban areas, your white ass is going to be paying for all of it

She and her husband HATE White People and we will soon become second-class citizens in the country that we made from a wilderness.

It's payback time for all ya'll White Mother***uckers!

Answer the question,

Do you believe Biden actually won with 80+ million votes?
Posted By: norm99 Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can you imagine the uproar when our side demands to have "her" medical records released? When the examining doctor is asked point blank what gender "it" is?

Would she be forced to run to keep the Dems in power
Posted By: Osky Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
What do I think?

I think between her and AOC together they couldn’t qualify enough brainpower to be eligible for the Special Olympics.
Certainly no offense to the participants who do make it there.

#Bringbackourgirls.

How did that work out there brainless Mike?

Osky
By God It'd get the tranny vote......
Posted By: Japlvr Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Big Mike will run for POTUS & Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for VP.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
the dhimmicrats will continue to run biden as their candidate until just before the election. Then he will have a 'medical emergency', and big mike obama will be deep selected as the candidate. That won't leave the GOP with enough time to campaign against him. Big mike will win in a landslide, giving his husband, barack, another 8 years to work on destroying America.
I think big Mike will run and I’ve been saying it for more than 15 years….when the democrats know that they are not going to win they’ll drop Michael onto the scene.

Can Michael win?….sure just like Biden can win, their pathway is identical. Because they know that they can steal the election they’ll use Mike as a last minute disruption and that disruption will be just enough for them to confuse the results and prevail through fraud.

I see Beijing Biden having an issue after July 4th but prior to Labor Day and dropping out of the race.
Posted By: wldthg Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
Been saying this for a long time now---- She will run---- and win ???????? Counting Votes the Demo way. It will be much easier to convince the sheeple that she beat Trump than trying to convince them that Biden beat Trump. She is there for only the purpose to win. She will soon ,after the win ,step down and Newsom will take over. No brainer -------
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
I just read that Newsom and Obama are meeting in Mexico. Could the plan be more obvious?
Posted By: HNIC Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/10/24
i just know that jay z and beyonce will make great members of the cabinet
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the dhimmicrats will continue to run biden as their candidate until just before the election. Then he will have a 'medical emergency', and big mike obama will be deep selected as the candidate. That won't leave the GOP with enough time to campaign against him. Big mike will win in a landslide, giving his husband, barack, another 8 years to work on destroying America.

I’d agree with the above if you swapped out Big Mike for Nasty Nancy’s nephew Gavin Newscum.

He will be the one replacing Demented Pedo Joe, after some sort of a “sudden medical emergency”.
Or Death. Think, “Passed Peacefully in his Sleep” 😜
I’m betting on a massive stroke that leaves Pedo Joe in a permanent Vegetable State.
They can’t afford to have him talking after they remove him from office. 🤪

Like I stated above, Big Mike is too Fuqking Lazy to take the Job. NBN and all.
She/He would have to actually work. And that’s not gonna happen.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I just read that Newsom and Obama are meeting in Mexico. Could the plan be more obvious?

Newscum for Pres, and Big Mike for VP.

As we all know from watching Pedo Joe and the Laughing Hyena Ho as VP’s, that they don’t actually do a damn thing while in Office, except for take bribes and sell off America’s Secrets.
You know how many stupid fùcks out there would love to say they voted for the first black female as potus? A bunch.
Because BHO needs more that 3 terms to accomplish his goal of destroying the USA
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
chlinstructor:

Like I stated above, Big Mike is too Fuqking Lazy to take the Job. NBN and all.
She/He would have to actually work. And that’s not gonna happen.

You miss my point. Barack will still do the day to day work. Mike will be the host, and will spend his time with celebrities and at parties, which is very much to his inclinations. He will love being in the spotlight.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
Originally Posted by HNIC
Mmm hmm oh yea baby

The crab laags ambassador
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by HNIC
Mmm hmm oh yea baby

The crab laags ambassador

LOL. Nah. They’ll have to hire ole Jameis Winston for that job. To keep him from having to steal anymore.
😜🤪😂😂😂
Posted By: Riverc Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
The Rats are getting nervous they see Biden will not win some of the young, blacks & hispanics are walking away from him. Mike is what they need to win all the young & blacks will vote for him. If he runs we giving the Obama's 8 more years to complete their transformation of America. Hope I'm wrong.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
The Rats are getting nervous they see Biden will not win some of the young, blacks & hispanics are walking away from him. Mike is what they need to win all the young & blacks will vote for him. If he runs we giving the Obama's 8 more years to complete their transformation of America. Hope I'm wrong.
Pffft, they need none of that/those, they have Dominion, USPS, Mules and the courts.

They got it covered
Posted By: rainshot Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
I’m not worried about big Mike. The bloom is off the rose so to speak. They know the only way they can win is by fraud and corruption but I don’t think they can get away with it again on the level needed to beat Trump.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/11/24
Elect someone who was embarrassed to be an American and has no credentials??? Not a chance.
Posted By: RAM Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/12/24
Originally Posted by 1minute
Elect someone who was embarrassed to be an American and has no credentials??? Not a chance.

No need to elect . Just install, like they did with Biden
Posted By: okie Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/12/24
He won’t be the first black president and can’t be the first female president
Posted By: Riverc Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/12/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Riverc
Pffft, they need none of that/those, they have Dominion, USPS, Mules and the courts.

They got it covered

Ok Steve whatever you say grin
Posted By: Riverc Re: Big Mike for President? - 01/12/24
Originally Posted by rainshot
I’m not worried about big Mike. The bloom is off the rose so to speak. They know the only way they can win is by fraud and corruption but I don’t think they can get away with it again on the level needed to beat Trump.
Sure hope you right Imo cheating will be harder this time around.
Mike vs. Hillary. The Hildabeest won't stop and she is doing everything she can behind the scenes to get the nomination.
© 24hourcampfire