Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
She's great unless you're white, or male, or Christian, or straight....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Panthera
Michelle Obama gave an interview the other day gushing about how terrified she is over the 2024 elections....and how "Important" the right leader is.

Many are saying that she is testing the waters for a go at it.

What do you all think, and if she does run, will she win?

PS she couldn't help herself and threw out an anti-white comment in her short interview. She despises white people and if she was POTUS we are finished

First answer this question.

Did Biden actually win with 80+ Million votes in 2020?

Ask yourself why the Military didn't block the Election steal in 2020 as they blocked the Dominion vote flipping from Germany and Chyna in 2016 for Trump to win?

Didn't Trump, your dumbass, tell us when running in 2016 he was going to fix things so this crap never happened again?

The only way that would be possible is to win in 2016, show the people how good things could be under a Patriot, then let the traitors win by stealing the election in 2020 and then expose the Election Fraud and let the people see real misery as it would be under the Globalists Cabal.

This will lead to the people demanding Voter ID which will lead to the destruction of the DNC.

You're watching the destruction of the Old Guard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michelle Obama gave an interview the other day gushing about how terrified she is over the 2024 elections....and how "Important" the right leader is.

Many are saying that she is testing the waters for a go at it.

What do you all think, and if she does run, will she win?

PS she couldn't help herself and threw out an anti-white comment in her short interview. She despises white people and if she was POTUS we are finished

President of hair club for men?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can you imagine the uproar when our side demands to have "her" medical records released? When the examining doctor is asked point blank what gender "it" is?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Why do you say that?

just the way I feel.....what kind of reply are you wanting/fishing for?...now I am starting to wear a tin foil hat...lol...bob

Sorry for the delay Bob, I'm at work

What I meant is that that hateful skank despises America and our way of life, and if you remember her husband's goal was to, "Fundamentally Change America" so I'm sure that that will be on top of the agenda.
In 8 years of her presidency, she will get a couple of Supreme Court Picks which will totally flip the votes in her favor. We will see unstoppable immigration from Mexico, Africa, etc with eventual voting rights along with "Free Healthcare" etc

Even though you live in Montana and will probably escape the mayhem that will occur in urban and suburban areas, your white ass is going to be paying for all of it

She and her husband HATE White People and we will soon become second-class citizens in the country that we made from a wilderness.

It's payback time for all ya'll White Mother***uckers!

Answer the question,

Do you believe Biden actually won with 80+ million votes?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can you imagine the uproar when our side demands to have "her" medical records released? When the examining doctor is asked point blank what gender "it" is?

Would she be forced to run to keep the Dems in power

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What do I think?

I think between her and AOC together they couldn’t qualify enough brainpower to be eligible for the Special Olympics.
Certainly no offense to the participants who do make it there.

#Bringbackourgirls.

How did that work out there brainless Mike?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
By God It'd get the tranny vote......

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Big Mike will run for POTUS & Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for VP.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the dhimmicrats will continue to run biden as their candidate until just before the election. Then he will have a 'medical emergency', and big mike obama will be deep selected as the candidate. That won't leave the GOP with enough time to campaign against him. Big mike will win in a landslide, giving his husband, barack, another 8 years to work on destroying America.

Sam......

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think big Mike will run and I’ve been saying it for more than 15 years….when the democrats know that they are not going to win they’ll drop Michael onto the scene.

Can Michael win?….sure just like Biden can win, their pathway is identical. Because they know that they can steal the election they’ll use Mike as a last minute disruption and that disruption will be just enough for them to confuse the results and prevail through fraud.

I see Beijing Biden having an issue after July 4th but prior to Labor Day and dropping out of the race.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Been saying this for a long time now---- She will run---- and win ???????? Counting Votes the Demo way. It will be much easier to convince the sheeple that she beat Trump than trying to convince them that Biden beat Trump. She is there for only the purpose to win. She will soon ,after the win ,step down and Newsom will take over. No brainer -------

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just read that Newsom and Obama are meeting in Mexico. Could the plan be more obvious?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
i just know that jay z and beyonce will make great members of the cabinet

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the dhimmicrats will continue to run biden as their candidate until just before the election. Then he will have a 'medical emergency', and big mike obama will be deep selected as the candidate. That won't leave the GOP with enough time to campaign against him. Big mike will win in a landslide, giving his husband, barack, another 8 years to work on destroying America.

I’d agree with the above if you swapped out Big Mike for Nasty Nancy’s nephew Gavin Newscum.

He will be the one replacing Demented Pedo Joe, after some sort of a “sudden medical emergency”.
Or Death. Think, “Passed Peacefully in his Sleep” 😜
I’m betting on a massive stroke that leaves Pedo Joe in a permanent Vegetable State.
They can’t afford to have him talking after they remove him from office. 🤪

Like I stated above, Big Mike is too Fuqking Lazy to take the Job. NBN and all.
She/He would have to actually work. And that’s not gonna happen.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I just read that Newsom and Obama are meeting in Mexico. Could the plan be more obvious?

Newscum for Pres, and Big Mike for VP.

As we all know from watching Pedo Joe and the Laughing Hyena Ho as VP’s, that they don’t actually do a damn thing while in Office, except for take bribes and sell off America’s Secrets.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You know how many stupid fùcks out there would love to say they voted for the first black female as potus? A bunch.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think she would run. She's got a good deal now. Why put up with all he hassle?
Because BHO needs more that 3 terms to accomplish his goal of destroying the USA

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
chlinstructor:

Like I stated above, Big Mike is too Fuqking Lazy to take the Job. NBN and all.
She/He would have to actually work. And that’s not gonna happen.

You miss my point. Barack will still do the day to day work. Mike will be the host, and will spend his time with celebrities and at parties, which is very much to his inclinations. He will love being in the spotlight.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HNIC
i just know that jay z and beyonce will make great members of the cabinet
Mmm hmm oh yea baby

The crab laags ambassador

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (Amos63, akrange, APTXBROWN, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,920
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.