Home
The Reedley bio lab.

Not much to add to it. About 15 miles north of me. Illegal immigrants and lab. Some say they were creating covid viruses, but doubtful. Lots of bio materials on hand for sure. Nothing stored or packaged safely. Rent the property and set up without permits. Kinda scary.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Not much to add to it. About 15 miles north of me. Illegal immigrants and lab. Some say they were creating covid viruses, but doubtful. Lots of bio materials on hand for sure. Nothing stored or packaged safely. Rent the property and set up without permits. Kinda scary.
Why is it “doubtful”
Rented and set up by a Chinese national with China ties. When the CDC wouldn't test the products and the FBI refused to investigate, that was the scary part.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Rented and set up by a Chinese national with China ties. When the CDC wouldn't test the products and the FBI refused to investigate, that was the scary part.

kwg

Exactly. When you have a corrupt president beholden to China all this criminality gets swept under the rug.
Probably paid kickbacks to Fauchi, like a bunch of others he financed with our tax dollars.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Why is it “doubtful”

Everything I've seen picture or video wise on the news, fb, and local papers don't show anything sophisticated lenough to contain it without killing everyone there or in the community.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Probably paid kickbacks to Fauchi, like a bunch of others he financed with our tax dollars.

Don't forget, the "Big Guy"always gets his cut.

L.W.
This is old news, except for the EPA destroying the equipment and cleaning out the building. It was discovered in December 22. It wasn't anything then and isn't anything now. It was a business that went out of business and the equipment was foreclosed on and placed into storage. It's been in the court system all of last year, and I guess the owner indited. Wasn't anything more than a company making covid test kits.

Phil
You might want to view the video,Phil, for what that's worth.
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm going to beat to my own drum as long as I can.

Standing up for freedom..
Originally Posted by Salmonella
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats
Originally Posted by Morewood

kwg

Exactly. When you have a corrupt president beholden to China all this criminality gets swept under the rug.

I’d go further and say it was encouraged and ignored.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

True.

You and I could be friends.
Wish we could talk.
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

True.

Wish we could talk.

Dude I sound like a dick. Hell probably am, but I come across worse than I intend to.

I’d be happy to host you for a drink and bs session if you’re ever over here.
Why is it “doubtful”

Everything I've seen picture or video wise on the news, fb, and local papers don't show anything sophisticated lenough to contain it without killing everyone there or in the community.
Ahh, The News, FB and The Printed News is where you hang your hat for TRUTH.

GOOD CALL!
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

I hope you have a burn permit for that fire, mister.
The Reedley bio lab.

Local NBC affiliate reported that bio samples of Ebola, SARS, Covid, Dengue fever and other viruses were found… a couple financial documents showing large amounts of cash transfers from the CCP and mostly Chinese nationals working there. The guy running the operation was an illegal Chinese national who apparently has been running his mouth about American aggression…the local official had to call the CDC multiple times because they kept hanging up on her…
Why is it “doubtful”

GOOD CALL!

Yeah. You're a much better source of news. Always raining wherever stevie is.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
This is old news, except for the EPA destroying the equipment and cleaning out the building. It was discovered in December 22. It wasn't anything then and isn't anything now. It was a business that went out of business and the equipment was foreclosed on and placed into storage. It's been in the court system all of last year, and I guess the owner indited. Wasn't anything more than a company making covid test kits.

Phil
That’s what the commies in Sacramento and DC want you to think…makes me wonder how many democrat politicians are on the CCP payroll…Feinstiens limo driver??? Swalwells “fang fang” friend??? Gavins DOJ downplaying the whole debacle??? Wondering what of homelands Mayorkas would have to say….
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

True.

Wish we could talk.

Dude I sound like a dick. Hell probably am, but I come across worse than I intend to.

I’d be happy to host you for a drink and bs session if you’re ever over here.

I'd really like that .
Why is it “doubtful”

GOOD CALL!

Maybe I should get it off an outdoor website from some douche in MN.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The Reedley bio lab.

Local NBC affiliate reported that bio samples of Ebola, SARS, Covid, Dengue fever and other viruses were found… a couple financial documents showing large amounts of cash transfers from the CCP and mostly Chinese nationals working there. The guy running the operation was an illegal Chinese national who apparently has been running his mouth about American aggression…the local official had to call the CDC multiple times because they kept hanging up on her…

Yeah, they had samples. Nothing to indicate a production of those. Mostly test kits to detect covid, pregnancy test, etc. Until the Fed's got involved, you drive right up to and on the property. Nothing more than a defunct packing house for various fruits and crops.
As stated earlier in the thread, the fact that no one wanted to act sure brings up a lot of questions as to funding and kick backs.
© 24hourcampfire