Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Reedley bio lab.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not much to add to it. About 15 miles north of me. Illegal immigrants and lab. Some say they were creating covid viruses, but doubtful. Lots of bio materials on hand for sure. Nothing stored or packaged safely. Rent the property and set up without permits. Kinda scary.

Sean
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Not much to add to it. About 15 miles north of me. Illegal immigrants and lab. Some say they were creating covid viruses, but doubtful. Lots of bio materials on hand for sure. Nothing stored or packaged safely. Rent the property and set up without permits. Kinda scary.
Why is it “doubtful”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rented and set up by a Chinese national with China ties. When the CDC wouldn't test the products and the FBI refused to investigate, that was the scary part.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Rented and set up by a Chinese national with China ties. When the CDC wouldn't test the products and the FBI refused to investigate, that was the scary part.

kwg

Exactly. When you have a corrupt president beholden to China all this criminality gets swept under the rug.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Probably paid kickbacks to Fauchi, like a bunch of others he financed with our tax dollars.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Why is it “doubtful”

Everything I've seen picture or video wise on the news, fb, and local papers don't show anything sophisticated lenough to contain it without killing everyone there or in the community.

Last edited by calikooknic; 01/18/24. Reason: Spelling.

Sean
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Probably paid kickbacks to Fauchi, like a bunch of others he financed with our tax dollars.

Don't forget, the "Big Guy"always gets his cut.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is old news, except for the EPA destroying the equipment and cleaning out the building. It was discovered in December 22. It wasn't anything then and isn't anything now. It was a business that went out of business and the equipment was foreclosed on and placed into storage. It's been in the court system all of last year, and I guess the owner indited. Wasn't anything more than a company making covid test kits.

Phil

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
You might want to view the video,Phil, for what that's worth.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to beat to my own drum as long as I can.

Standing up for freedom..

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Salmonella
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

MAGA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Morewood

kwg

Exactly. When you have a corrupt president beholden to China all this criminality gets swept under the rug.

I’d go further and say it was encouraged and ignored.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

True.

You and I could be friends.
Wish we could talk.

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

With caveats

True.

You and I could be friends.
Wish we could talk.

Dude I sound like a dick. Hell probably am, but I come across worse than I intend to.

I’d be happy to host you for a drink and bs session if you’re ever over here.

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why is it “doubtful”

Everything I've seen picture or video wise on the news, fb, and local papers don't show anything sophisticated lenough to contain it without killing everyone there or in the community.
Ahh, The News, FB and The Printed News is where you hang your hat for TRUTH.

GOOD CALL!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IDGAF.

I do what I want.

I hope you have a burn permit for that fire, mister.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Reedley bio lab.

Local NBC affiliate reported that bio samples of Ebola, SARS, Covid, Dengue fever and other viruses were found… a couple financial documents showing large amounts of cash transfers from the CCP and mostly Chinese nationals working there. The guy running the operation was an illegal Chinese national who apparently has been running his mouth about American aggression…the local official had to call the CDC multiple times because they kept hanging up on her…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why is it “doubtful”

Ahh, The News, FB and The Printed News is where you hang your hat for TRUTH.

GOOD CALL!

Yeah. You're a much better source of news. Always raining wherever stevie is.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

201 members (2500HD, 160user, 69sportfury, 01Foreman400, 300s, 13 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,102
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.