Home
Posted By: gzig5 Shipping long gun through USPS - 01/23/24
It's been quite a while since shipping a long gun so I need a refresher. It's my understanding that I need to tell the PO that the package contains a long gun, but I don't think there is a paperwork requirement, correct? No markings on the packaging. Can I use the USPS app to print the label and drop it off at the counter?
Go to your local PO and ask.
All the PO's make up their own rules, whether you like it or not.
Don’t ask, don’t tell.
How about a 1879 Parker shotgun shipping OUT of California in a piece of pvc?

Maybe go ups instead of usps?

Asking for a friend
The only thing that you are required to do is hit the little buttons on the billing machine stating your not shipping anything explosive or liquid.
My only fear would be is if they ask and you said no what would happen if an insurance claim had to be made?

Otherwise if they don't ask, don't offer up any information.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
My only fear would be is if they ask and you said no what would happen if an insurance claim had to be made?

Is your "no" answer recorded on any of the documents involved?

"Is it a firearm" has never been one of the questions I've been asked about anything I've ever shipped.

That said, good luck with ANY insurance claim with the USPS.......
Originally Posted by Feral_American

"Is it a firearm" has never been one of the questions I've been asked about anything I've ever shipped.

Never had to say "no" but doubt it would be documented.

Have had 1 claim with them and it went smooth. Don't need to press my luck though.
Originally Posted by cisco1
Go to your local PO and ask.
All the PO's make up their own rules, whether you like it or not.
Some should ask for advice, not give it.

You are correct and they are specifically not allowed to ask if it is a firearm.
USPS Mailing Firearms

These are the USPS rules, does not mean your postmaster will follow them or that you have to follow them also.

432.3 Rifles and Shotguns

Except under 431.2, unloaded rifles and shotguns are mailable. Mailers must comply with the rules and regulations under 27 CFR, Part 478, as well as state and local laws. The mailer may be required by the USPS to establish, by opening the parcel or by written certification, that the rifle or shotgun is unloaded and not ineligible for mailing. The following conditions also apply:

Subject to state, territory, or district regulations, rifles and shotguns may be mailed without restriction when intended for delivery within the same state of mailing. These items must:

Bear a “Return Service Requested” endorsement.

Be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

A rifle or shotgun owned by a non-FFL may be mailed outside the owner‘s state of residence by the owner to himself or herself, in care of another person in the other state where he or she intends to hunt or engage in any other lawful activity. These mailpieces must:

Be addressed to the owner.

Include the “in the care of” endorsement immediately preceding the name of the applicable temporary custodian.

Be opened by the rifle or shotgun owner only.

Be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Mailing of rifles and shotguns between licensed FFL dealers, manufacturers, or importers are not restricted. The Postal Service recommends that these items be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Rifles and shotguns may be mailed by a non-FFL owner domestically to a FFL dealer, manufacturer, or importer in any state. These items must be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Except as described in 432.3a, licensed curio and relic collectors may mail firearms meeting the definition of curios or relics under 27 CFR 478.11 domestically to licensed FFL curio and relic collectors in any state. These items must be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Firearms meeting the definition of a rifle or shotgun under 431.4 which are certified by the curator of a municipal, state, or federal museum, which exhibits firearms to be curios or relics of museum interest, may be accepted for mailing without restriction when mailed between governmental museums.

Air guns (see 431.6) that do not fall within the definition of firearms under 431.1a are mailable. A shipment containing an air gun with a muzzle velocity of 400 or more feet per second (fps) must include an adult signature service under DMM 503.8. Mailers must additionally comply with all applicable state and local regulations.
Local PO will only accept guns (long or short) from a FFL holder. Luckily we have a local guy that will do it for $10. It will still run you about $60 to ship a rifle. Shipping fees have really taken the fun out of trading guns.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

You are correct and they are specifically not allowed to ask if it is a firearm.
Where do you get the "they are specifically not allowed to ask if it is a firearm" part? Just curious.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Where do you get the "they are specifically not allowed to ask if it is a firearm" part? Just curious.
Notices from ATF have covered it several times over the years. The biggest concern about firearm mail theft is from USPS employees, not porch pirates (why they want a signature because it guarantees a handoff.)

Notice it also says FFLs are not required to use "signature required" class of mail.
Originally Posted by Mike70560
USPS Mailing Firearms

These are the USPS rules, does not mean your postmaster will follow them or that you have to follow them also.

432.3 Rifles and Shotguns

Except under 431.2, unloaded rifles and shotguns are mailable. Mailers must comply with the rules and regulations under 27 CFR, Part 478, as well as state and local laws. The mailer may be required by the USPS to establish, by opening the parcel or by written certification, that the rifle or shotgun is unloaded and not ineligible for mailing. The following conditions also apply:

Subject to state, territory, or district regulations, rifles and shotguns may be mailed without restriction when intended for delivery within the same state of mailing. These items must:

Bear a “Return Service Requested” endorsement.

A rifle or shotgun owned by a non-FFL may be mailed outside the owner‘s state of residence by the owner to himself or herself, in care of another person in the other state where he or she intends to hunt or engage in any other lawful activity. These mailpieces must:

Be addressed to the owner.

Include the “in the care of” endorsement immediately preceding the name of the applicable temporary custodian.

Be opened by the rifle or shotgun owner only.

Mailing of rifles and shotguns between licensed FFL dealers, manufacturers, or importers are not restricted. The Postal Service recommends that these items be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Rifles and shotguns may be mailed by a non-FFL owner domestically to a FFL dealer, manufacturer, or importer in any state. These items must be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Except as described in 432.3a, licensed curio and relic collectors may mail firearms meeting the definition of curios or relics under 27 CFR 478.11 domestically to licensed FFL curio and relic collectors in any state. These items must be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

Firearms meeting the definition of a rifle or shotgun under 431.4 which are certified by the curator of a municipal, state, or federal museum, which exhibits firearms to be curios or relics of museum interest, may be accepted for mailing without restriction when mailed between governmental museums.

Air guns (see 431.6) that do not fall within the definition of firearms under 431.1a are mailable. A shipment containing an air gun with a muzzle velocity of 400 or more feet per second (fps) must include an adult signature service under DMM 503.8. Mailers must additionally comply with all applicable state and local regulations.

I've seen this in looking up the requirements and I think it was written differently concerning the "written certification" requirement and whether they could force you to open the package. That's where I was confused. Nowhere in there do I see a requirement to preemptively state that the package contains a firearm. Or am I missing something?
Originally Posted by centershot
Local PO will only accept guns (long or short) from a FFL holder.
Heard all kinds of chit from various POs.

"Ok if it's broken down!"
"As long as it has the FFL inside!"
"Gotta take the bolt out."

LOL

Currently, our local outfit does insist there's no firearm label on the box, like a factory box with exposed information. I package as short and covert as possible and pre-label anyways. EZ

Oh, one guy in the N Portland PO insisted that a firearm is potentially hazardous and you must answer yes to that question. Bullchit. It's definitely not hazardous in it's current unloaded state... That was right after one of big mass shooting events and he was a twat...
Local PO will only accept guns (long or short) from a FFL holder. Luckily we have a local guy that will do it for $10. It will still run you about $60 to ship a rifle. Shipping fees have really taken the fun out of trading guns.
I have only seen that locally once, a bunch of years ago... one phone call with the employee's name corrected the situation.

LOL

Currently, our local outfit does insist there's no firearm label on the box, like a factory box with exposed information. I package as short and covert as possible and pre-label anyways. EZ
Post office rules are one thing, but the label thing is ATF.

But you forgot "you need to send a photocopy of your driver's license."
I ship all my firearms through my local USPS. Never had any issues with it at all. I don't tell them what's in the box and they don't ask.
You are NOT REQUIRED to declare the content of your package.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
This.

None for their business what you are shipping.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
[Linked Image]
Thanks for posting this. I have been looking for it.
No argument from me.

I used the clik n ship app to make the label and dropped the package at the counter. No questions. Because the gun is broken down, the box doesn't look like a typical long gun box. Biggest downside is the cost is significantly higher than UPS would have been. $51 to ship eleven pounds about 500 miles.

That
You’re in a communist schidt hole if you get haggled at the post office trying to ship something legally. They don’t ask me anything except the flammable etc question no matter what I’m shipping. And that’s how it should be.
Originally Posted by gzig5
It's been quite a while since shipping a long gun so I need a refresher. It's my understanding that I need to tell the PO that the package contains a long gun, but I don't think there is a paperwork requirement, correct? No markings on the packaging. Can I use the USPS app to print the label and drop it off at the counter?

USPS almost never asks what's in the box when I ship long guns Priority Mail.

On the rare few occasions when it has happened my response has always been "Machined Parts".

Never an issue.
Why do some people make simple things so hard, even go out of their way to make it hard.
Put it in the box, pay the postage, go home.
3 gun stores told me I would go to prison, if I mailed a shotgun to my son..
I then went to the local post office. I was told no problemo. Gave me a couple easy to follow instructions... I was well within my rights to mail this shotgun, with insurance, and tracking...
I have only seen that locally once, a bunch of years ago... one phone call with the employee's name corrected the situation.

I’ve never had that issue, but if I did, it would be my number 1 mission in life to make that government worker (who works for us) to eat crow.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I’ve never had that issue, but if I did, it would be my number 1 mission in life to make that government worker (who works for us) to eat crow.

I've done that a time or two.
Geez Looeez……read the regs. Then pack your stuff in a box that does not look like it holds a gun, get on your personal USPS account, pay shipping & print your label, tape it to the box and put it in the pile of pre labeled packages at your post office. Don’t talk to anyone. If you have read the regs you know more than anyone at your local does. To ask their opinion is to invite confusion and possible catastrophe.

Or ignore this post and do it the hard way. Most of all read the regs and educate yourself.

Where’s bricktop when needed the most?
Whatever you do pack the he'll out of it. They will try to destroy it. Ask me how I know.

Good question

The one question I have been trying to figure out if I do postage or UPS through ship station or Pirate ship
Is the insurance through a third party that would pretty much automatically decline an insurance claim when it comes out it was a firearm shipped?
I like the discount but think it maybe wise to but postage direct from the carrier

Any thoughts?

Hank

And Yes who ever said it previously the cost is taking the fun out of trading guns
Originally Posted by 257_X_50

Asking for a friend

UPS will NOT transport firearms, period.

They will transport "sporting goods" ( or so I've been told)
From the horse's mouth:

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-through-us-postal-service
Originally Posted by boatboy

Good question

The one question I have been trying to figure out if I do postage or UPS through ship station or Pirate ship
Is the insurance through a third party that would pretty much automatically decline an insurance claim when it comes out it was a firearm shipped?
I like the discount but think it maybe wise to but postage direct from the carrier

Any thoughts?

Hank

And Yes who ever said it previously the cost is taking the fun out of trading guns

Pirateship doesn't allow mailing guns, even if the USPS does. My wife and I both use Pirateship for mailing hundreds of packages a year, mostly (but not entirely) books from our publishing company. But when mailing a firearm I take the addressed package to the local PO and have them weigh/measure and ship. Don't want to get crosswise with Pirateship if something goes wrong, because they're such a good deal otherwise.

Might also mention that USPS is very good at delivering our books, even when most are shipped media-mail.

It's legal, just tell the truth and be prepared for about 10 min extra wait. It's no problem IME.
Originally Posted by hatari

Asking for a friend

Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by plumbum

It's legal, just tell the truth and be prepared for about 10 min extra wait. It's no problem IME.

3 questions they can "legally" ask:

liquid, hazardous, perishable ? End of story.

Dealing with a moron postal worker is a whole totally separate issue.

10 minutes extra wait???
Shaking my head...

10 minutes extra wait???
Shaking my head...
Yep, he’s never shipped a long gun at the PO.
Originally Posted by hatari

Asking for a friend

I wonder why they went to the trouble of formulating so many rules for something they don’t do, period.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/s...ted-items/prohibited-items/firearms.page

🤷‍♂️

LOL

Post office rules are one thing, but the label thing is ATF.

But you forgot "you need to send a photocopy of your driver's license."
It's one of the silliest damned things to think there's any value to an ID when the ID'd person is not present. Dumbasses. LOL
Originally Posted by Craigster

"3 questions they can "legally" ask:

liquid, hazardous, perishable ? End of story."

Not exactly...
Originally Posted by tscott
3 gun stores told me I would go to prison, if I mailed a shotgun to my son..
I then went to the local post office. I was told no problemo. Gave me a couple easy to follow instructions... I was well within my rights to mail this shotgun, with insurance, and tracking...

If it crossed State lines you committed a felony, period. The PO is forbidden to make legal judgements about what you ship. There are a few posts to the effect in this thread with the specific regulations.

You cannot legally ship a gun to a non-FFL in another State without unusual circumstances that I will not elaborate on as it would just muddy the water.

"3 questions they can "legally" ask:

liquid, hazardous, perishable ? End of story."

Not exactly...

Correct, not exactly.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

10 minutes extra wait???
Shaking my head...
Yep, he’s never shipped a long gun at the PO.

I have shipped several. Bring a printout of the regs.

Asking for a friend

Bad idea if that PVC is a pipe. More tubes are lost in the USPS than triangular or rectangular boxes combined. They have admitted to me that they roll off the machines and no one attempts to retrieve them until the next time the machine is torn down for a major repair or replacement. My future BIL repairs those machines. He's instructed to put any mail he finds in a storage room. USPS assumes they have already paid the insurance claim and makes not attempt to move the packages.

Maybe you could secure a pine 1x4 to the side so it doesn't roll so easily??
Some blooming id10ts posting pure ignorance today..
Amongst all the info , a lot of it wrong, listed here, one thing I have not seen is the PO document required to be filled out by the shipper . The document and shippers FFL are required to ship a handgun ( to a FFL). The extra document not required for a long gun.
Amongst all the info , a lot of it wrong, listed here, one thing I have not seen is the PO document required to be filled out by the shipper . The document and shippers FFL are required to ship a handgun ( to a FFL). The extra document not required for a long gun.

Which is what the OP inquired about.

It's been quite a while since shipping a long gun so I need a refresher.

Here is the document; in case we want to try to confuse the issue for the OP (inquiring about shipping a long gun) further.

https://about.usps.com/forms/ps1508.pdf
Good grief…

The truth is that USPS ships long guns with no questions asked. It is required to go to a licensed FFL. A private individual can ship the gun, as long as it goes to an FFL. Handguns require FFL to FFL, through USPS.

Of course you can ship a handgun USPS and not get caught, it is an internal policy not federal. If the handgun got lost or damaged, forget collecting anything if it wasn’t FFL to FFL.

Antique firearms (anything manufactured in or before 1898) can be shipped from person to person.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
You cannot legally ship a gun to a non-FFL in another State......

Correct
https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...285-3215118a-ef6c-421a-86b5-c8d49803d43d

This may humor or anger you, your choice.

Correct

You may legally ship a long gun to yourself in a different state, no ffl.

Send it to Your Name, general delivery, Anytown USA, 99999.

Show up later with ID, retrieve package.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Good grief…

.... It is required to go to a licensed FFL. A private individual can ship the gun, as long as it goes to an FFL.
Or a long gun intrastate to a non-licensee.... Or a long gun to themselves interstate.......
TAG

Correct

Another that should be asking advice, not giving it...

They are pretty specific about sending it to an individual "in care of."

General Delivery does not meet the standard for "in care of" so once again you are confusing an issue with bad advice, period.

Correct

General Delivery does not meet the standard for "in care of" so once again you are confusing an issue with bad advice, period.

WTF are you talking about?

What I posted was correct.

Correct

This could be the same opinion shared by 70,000 members on the Campfire…
Good grief…

The truth is that USPS ships long guns with no questions asked. It is required to go to a licensed FFL. A private individual can ship the gun, as long as it goes to an FFL. Handguns require FFL to FFL, through USPS.

Of course you can ship a handgun USPS and not get caught, it is an internal policy not federal. If the handgun got lost or damaged, forget collecting anything if it wasn’t FFL to FFL.

Antique firearms (anything manufactured in or before 1898) can be shipped from person to person.

That’s the guy!! Love it

Correct

"General Delivery" is NOT an individual and is not acceptable for shipping guns. That is Federal... read the rules.

Correct

This could be the same opinion shared by 70,000 members on the Campfire…
Shrapnel, if you are suggesting I am wrong you need to read the rules.
Originally Posted by shootem
Good grief…

That’s the guy!! Love it

It is not USPS policy on shipping handguns! It is Federal Law stating handguns can only be shipped by "Common Carrier" if the shipper is not an FFL. Simple fact.
Tag
Is USPS a common carrier?
A common carrier provides services to any and all companies between predetermined points on a scheduled basis. The U.S. Postal Service is a common carrier, as are FedEx and the Amtrak railway system.
Good grief…

And, for three strikes...

National Firearms Act Definitions
Antique Firearm
26 U.S.C. § 5845(G)

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act, the term “Antique Firearms” means any firearm not intended or redesigned for using rim fire or conventional center fire ignition with fixed ammunition and manufactured in or before 1898 (including any matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap or similar type of ignition system or replica thereof, whether actually manufactured before or after the year 1898) and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade.

Cartridge guns are exempt only if the cartridges are not readily available.
Originally Posted by GeoW
A common carrier provides services to any and all companies between predetermined points on a scheduled basis. The U.S. Postal Service is a common carrier, as are FedEx and the Amtrak railway system.
Sorry, but you are incorrect. USPS is not a common carrier.

You aren’t used to being wrong are you?

You are correct and nothing changed that today.

10 minutes extra wait???
Shaking my head...

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Depends on who you talk to.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/common-carrier
Only one definition matters and that ain't it. ATF does not consider it a Common Carrier because it is a Gov't entity.

I am at the Antique Arms show in Las Vegas. RIA handles way more guns than you, when asked what is an antique and can be shipped without an FFL, they confirmed that if it is made in 1898 or earlier it is considered antique regardless of the cartridge.

I’m going to believe him over you even though you consider yourself an expert…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Only one definition matters and that ain't it. ATF does not consider it a Common Carrier because it is a Gov't entity.

And you ain't a lawyer.

I am at the Antique Arms show in Las Vegas. RIA handles way more guns than you, when asked what is an antique and can be shipped without an FFL, they confirmed that if it is made in 1898 or earlier it is considered antique regardless of the cartridge.

I gave you the clear definition above as it is enforced. Two of you are wrong, period.

And you ain't a lawyer.
Really? You cannot read either?

Who do you think you are helping?

I gave you the clear definition above as it is enforced. Two of you are wrong, period.

...and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade...
Just to repeat the pertinent part.

There is a Hell of a difference between 10 years of experience and 1 year of experience 10 times...
[
And you're an arrogant know it all, period.

...and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade...

There is a Hell of a difference between 10 years of experience and 1 year of experience 10 times...
[

Atta boy, being wrong suits you. Here is an extremely large antique dealer, you can call him and find out what he says. It isn’t fitting to post here what he called you. If you’re feeling frisky, give him a call…

[

Atta boy, being wrong suits you. Here is an extremely large antique dealer, you can call him and find out what he says. It isn’t fitting to post here what he called you. If you’re feeling frisky, give him a call…

A horse's ass ?

[

A horse's ass ?

My oh my! How petulant!

Did you investigate carbon in epoxy? The last time you foolishly called me out? Hint, you are as wrong now as you were then... I can remember a number of others and you still have a 0 on your side of the tally. I can see how it would piss you off.

The facts are easy to find right here in this thread, if you had any reading comprehension. You may want to consider investigating stuff before setting yourself up as the fool?

[

So, I should abandon the things I see written in plain English, backed by the words of the enforcers, just because you give me a second-hand argument to authority? Especially, as you made such a noble attempt at explaining how the written word was wrong?

You come across as a strong arm punk wannabe.
And you're an arrogant know it all, period.
Obviously, I know quite a bit more than you... otherwise you might have been right once...
So, I should abandon the things I see written in plain English, backed by the words of the enforcers, just because you give me a second-hand argument to authority? Especially, as you made such a noble attempt at explaining how the written word was wrong?

This is how it reads:

Pay attention to how it is written and try to understand what it means. And means “and” not “only”. You are wrong and I caution anyone reading your drivel, be careful the source…

Firearms Verification

Antique Firearm

26 U.S.C. § 5845(G)

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act, the term “Antique Firearms” means any firearm not intended or redesigned for using rim fire or conventional center fire ignition with fixed ammunition and manufactured in or before 1898 (including any matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap or similar type of ignition system or replica thereof, whether actually manufactured before or after the year 1898) and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade.

This is how it reads:

Pay attention to how it is written and try to understand what it means. And means “and” not “only”. You are wrong and I caution anyone reading your drivel, be careful the source…

Firearms Verification

Antique Firearm

26 U.S.C. § 5845(G)

YGBFKM!
An 1876 Winchester in 22lr manufactured in 1895 (I have no idea whether it was available then, only using it as an example) you would call an antique and say it was unencumbered.

I would look at the cartridge (because my ATF Agent says I should) and understand there are many US manufacturers producing ammo for it and say NO. Or a Trapdoor Springfield in 45-70...

The language is clear.

"...for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available..."

Bullshit!
An 1876 Winchester in 22lr manufactured in 1895 (I have no idea whether it was available then, only using it as an example) you would call an antique and say it was unencumbered.

I would look at the cartridge (because my ATF Agent says I should) and understand there are many US manufacturers producing ammo for it and say NO. Or a Trapdoor Springfield in 45-70...

The language is clear.

"...for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available..."

Bullshit!

I would buy tickets to watch you open a box of Rice Crispies after you read the instructions…
Rereading your idiocy, let me be very clear. The syndeton is applied to muzzleloaders with the examples given of:

including any matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap or similar type of ignition system or replica thereof, whether actually manufactured before or after the year 1898

Fantastic! I am good with that.

Now, the sticky wicket:

and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade.

It clearly is exempting firearms with ammo no longer readily available. It is NOT exempting firearms with readily available ammo.

Maybe I should just let an ATF agent talk to him? That would be a fine "How do you do?"

The language is clear.

Bullshit!

I would buy tickets to watch you open a box of Rice Crispies after you read the instructions…

Doubling down on stupid is only cute for a while...
Just so you are told, but assuming understanding is a long way down the road... ambiguities in the writing are obvious because it is not written in "legalese."
Rereading your idiocy, let me be very clear. The syndeton is applied to muzzleloaders with the examples given of:

including any matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap or similar type of ignition system or replica thereof, whether actually manufactured before or after the year 1898

Now, the sticky wicket:

and also any firearm using fixed ammunition manufactured in or before 1898, for which ammunition is no longer manufactured in the United States and is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade.

It clearly is exempting firearms with ammo no longer readily available. It is NOT exempting firearms with readily available ammo.

Maybe I should just let an ATF agent talk to him? That would be a fine "How do you do?"

Why don’t you just give him a call? I doubt you’d be so bold as you are here in the safety of your rubber room and keyboard. It’s obvious you have only convinced yourself, no one else gives you any credit…

Now, the sticky wicket:

Why don’t you just give him a call? I doubt you’d be so bold as you are here in the safety of your rubber room and keyboard. It’s obvious you have only convinced yourself, no one else gives you any credit…
I double dog dare you to lick that light pole!

I need no one to back me or give credit. I read and understand English just fine. You appear unaware of the hazard you produce to so many. I am going to bed shortly... if you have not been corrected by the time I drink my first coffee I will fix things so you understand.
© 24hourcampfire