Home
Posted By: MontanaMan For Those Who Still Believe - 01/24/24
that we still have a Republic & a functioning justice system.

If the info in the article is true, we have neither.

Completely broken on so many levels & no end in sight. This situation, if accurate, is the worst I've read about so far, especially the requested sentencing & the trial venue.

I surely hope that if DJT is re-elected, all of this nonsense gets overturned, but that very questionable to happen.

MM

More on J6 Defendant
We need to start over with our justice system.
"An example must be made!"
The examples are mostly all totally concocted with a huge distortion of what really (didn't) happen.

Most of this is just beyond belief, at least for me.

MM
It’s “We the Contented Wolfs “ against Those Three Counties that Surround The District of Corruption..

When the Wolfs get Hungry they’ll settle the Imbalance..

Mean Tweets will have Nothing to Do with it ..
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address. Hence, my fervent desire for Pres. Putin to pop a nuke over D.C.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address.

You're assuming that DJT will win.................bad assumption for all the reasons he lost in 2020.

History will repeat itself, I'm afraid, as nothing substantive has been done to stop the fraud...............NOTHING.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Completely broken on so many levels & no end in sight. This situation, if accurate, is the worst I've read about so far, especially the requested sentencing & the trial venue.

I surely hope that if DJT is re-elected, all of this nonsense gets overturned, but that very questionable to happen.

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I can't read too much of this stuff about these communists grossly mistreating citizens. It makes me angry.
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address.

You're assuming that DJT will win.................bad assumption for all the reasons he lost in 2020.

History will repeat itself, I'm afraid, as nothing substantive has been done to stop the fraud...............NOTHING.

MM

You're dead on, MM. Dominion still in place. Pre-printed bogus ballots. Ballot harvesting. Communists only understand one thing. DJT would deliver that justice. Otherwise...
IF we can fix this Republic and restore constitutional values, I fear it’s gonna take a lotta blood.
I pray that Trump can fix it short of civil war, but I fear I’m only fooling myself.
The bad guys ain’t gonna give up without a fight.
I’m not one for beheading folks, but I think if our republic is to be saved, we’ve gotta lotta necks to stretch.
Reon
The examples are mostly all totally concocted with a huge distortion of what really (didn't) happen.

Most of this is just beyond belief, at least for me.

MM

Same here, MM. Concocted horseshit. Like you say. Beyond belief.

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I fear that it will take several dedicated conservative administrations to even think about getting us (U.S.?) back on an even keel.
....and a conservative majority Senate and House.
America has not had a “justice system” in years. What we have is a weaponized legal system.
The fact that this administration isn't backing off of the J6 BS scares me, it's like they know they're going to win in 24'. And I'd say there's a 4 in 5 chance they will win. So ----
I just can’t believe the chit going on at this time in history

Hank

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I don't know anything about the case the DOJ has against Ronald McAbee, I do know your link doesn't say what what he was charged with or found guilty of, it simply glosses over those things.

Is the info in this article this true? Did he actually punch police officers while wearing gloves with reinforced knuckles?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...d-mcabee-convicted-felonies/71154771007/

Ronald Colton McAbee, a former Williamson County deputy, was convicted Wednesday of five felonies for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Video footage previously reported on by The Tennessean showed McAbee, donning both a Three Percenters patch and a patch identifying him as a sheriff's deputy, punch and drag police officers into a mob of people in the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol building.

A federal jury in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found McAbee, 29, of Unionville, guilty of all charges. The charges are for assaulting, resisting or impeding officers; civil disorder; and three charges related to being in a restricted building with a deadly weapon: one for entering the building, one for participating in disorderly and disruptive conduct, and one for engaging in violence.

McAbee pleaded guilty to two other charges on Sept. 25: a separate felony charge of assaulting, resisting or impeding an officer, and a misdemeanor charge for an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds.

Prosecutors say just before 4:30 p.m. on the day of the riot, McAbee pulled a downed police officer into a crowd inside the Capitol. When another officer tried to assist the downed officer, McAbee "swung his arms and hands towards the officer’s head and torso," making contact while he was wearing gloves with reinforced knuckles.

McAbee then returned his attention to the downed officer and lifted him up by the torso and shoulders, causing the two to slide down a flight of stairs with McAbee falling on top of the officer. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs and were among another crowd, McAbee laid on top of the officer while other rioters assailed him for more than 20 seconds.

The officer was taken to a hospital and treated for a concussion, head laceration, elbow injury, and cuts and bruising.
So , what if he did ?
Who cares , they evidently don’t care
Feed em lots of beans
Fugg em in the ass and pray they [bleep] themselves to death
Kenneth
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address. Hence, my fervent desire for Pres. Putin to pop a nuke over D.C.

Trump and the Patriots in control are who will pop DC.

Like Julian Assange said, "When the truth is known, 98% of DC will fall".

As Q said, It's coming.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The fact that this administration isn't backing off of the J6 BS scares me, it's like they know they're going to win in 24'. And I'd say there's a 4 in 5 chance they will win. So ----

"win" or steal?

I'm 100% convinced they will steal 2024 just like they did in 2020. Nothing has changed to combat the Election Fraud apparatus they have put in place.

Will I still vote, of course, but ......
I will still vote as well, but don't think that we can outvote the algorithms, the mail ins, the ballot harvesting, etc.
Posted By: efw Re: For Those Who Still Believe - 01/25/24

MM

Yep it’s almost as if Republicans are a part of the problem not the solution.
Posted By: Teeder Re: For Those Who Still Believe - 01/25/24
Originally Posted by efw

MM

Most of them are.
Originally Posted by efw

MM

Humor there I trust. Republicans have sat on their fist with their thumb up their azz for 3 years now. Too many too compromised and too many who were criminals all along.

No peaceful solution. We the real people will be pushed over the edge i fear.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike

"win" or steal?

I'm 100% convinced they will steal 2024 just like they did in 2020. Nothing has changed to combat the Election Fraud apparatus they have put in place.

Will I still vote, of course, but ......
Win by stealing - again.
© 24hourcampfire