Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
that we still have a Republic & a functioning justice system.

If the info in the article is true, we have neither.

Completely broken on so many levels & no end in sight. This situation, if accurate, is the worst I've read about so far, especially the requested sentencing & the trial venue.

I surely hope that if DJT is re-elected, all of this nonsense gets overturned, but that very questionable to happen.

MM

More on J6 Defendant

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We need to start over with our justice system.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"An example must be made!"

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The examples are mostly all totally concocted with a huge distortion of what really (didn't) happen.

Most of this is just beyond belief, at least for me.

MM

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s “We the Contented Wolfs “ against Those Three Counties that Surround The District of Corruption..

When the Wolfs get Hungry they’ll settle the Imbalance..

Mean Tweets will have Nothing to Do with it ..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address. Hence, my fervent desire for Pres. Putin to pop a nuke over D.C.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address.

You're assuming that DJT will win.................bad assumption for all the reasons he lost in 2020.

History will repeat itself, I'm afraid, as nothing substantive has been done to stop the fraud...............NOTHING.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Completely broken on so many levels & no end in sight. This situation, if accurate, is the worst I've read about so far, especially the requested sentencing & the trial venue.

I surely hope that if DJT is re-elected, all of this nonsense gets overturned, but that very questionable to happen.

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I can't read too much of this stuff about these communists grossly mistreating citizens. It makes me angry.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address.

You're assuming that DJT will win.................bad assumption for all the reasons he lost in 2020.

History will repeat itself, I'm afraid, as nothing substantive has been done to stop the fraud...............NOTHING.

MM

You're dead on, MM. Dominion still in place. Pre-printed bogus ballots. Ballot harvesting. Communists only understand one thing. DJT would deliver that justice. Otherwise...

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IF we can fix this Republic and restore constitutional values, I fear it’s gonna take a lotta blood.
I pray that Trump can fix it short of civil war, but I fear I’m only fooling myself.
The bad guys ain’t gonna give up without a fight.
I’m not one for beheading folks, but I think if our republic is to be saved, we’ve gotta lotta necks to stretch.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The examples are mostly all totally concocted with a huge distortion of what really (didn't) happen.

Most of this is just beyond belief, at least for me.

MM

Same here, MM. Concocted horseshit. Like you say. Beyond belief.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I fear that it will take several dedicated conservative administrations to even think about getting us (U.S.?) back on an even keel.
....and a conservative majority Senate and House.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
America has not had a “justice system” in years. What we have is a weaponized legal system.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The fact that this administration isn't backing off of the J6 BS scares me, it's like they know they're going to win in 24'. And I'd say there's a 4 in 5 chance they will win. So ----

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just can’t believe the chit going on at this time in history

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

MM

More on J6 Defendant

I don't know anything about the case the DOJ has against Ronald McAbee, I do know your link doesn't say what what he was charged with or found guilty of, it simply glosses over those things.

Is the info in this article this true? Did he actually punch police officers while wearing gloves with reinforced knuckles?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...d-mcabee-convicted-felonies/71154771007/

Ronald Colton McAbee, a former Williamson County deputy, was convicted Wednesday of five felonies for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Video footage previously reported on by The Tennessean showed McAbee, donning both a Three Percenters patch and a patch identifying him as a sheriff's deputy, punch and drag police officers into a mob of people in the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol building.

A federal jury in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found McAbee, 29, of Unionville, guilty of all charges. The charges are for assaulting, resisting or impeding officers; civil disorder; and three charges related to being in a restricted building with a deadly weapon: one for entering the building, one for participating in disorderly and disruptive conduct, and one for engaging in violence.

McAbee pleaded guilty to two other charges on Sept. 25: a separate felony charge of assaulting, resisting or impeding an officer, and a misdemeanor charge for an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds.

Prosecutors say just before 4:30 p.m. on the day of the riot, McAbee pulled a downed police officer into a crowd inside the Capitol. When another officer tried to assist the downed officer, McAbee "swung his arms and hands towards the officer’s head and torso," making contact while he was wearing gloves with reinforced knuckles.

McAbee then returned his attention to the downed officer and lifted him up by the torso and shoulders, causing the two to slide down a flight of stairs with McAbee falling on top of the officer. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs and were among another crowd, McAbee laid on top of the officer while other rioters assailed him for more than 20 seconds.

The officer was taken to a hospital and treated for a concussion, head laceration, elbow injury, and cuts and bruising.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So , what if he did ?
Who cares , they evidently don’t care
Feed em lots of beans
Fugg em in the ass and pray they [bleep] themselves to death
Kenneth

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Republicans in Congress will fight Pres. Trump on every single issue he wants to address. Hence, my fervent desire for Pres. Putin to pop a nuke over D.C.

Trump and the Patriots in control are who will pop DC.

Like Julian Assange said, "When the truth is known, 98% of DC will fall".

As Q said, It's coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The fact that this administration isn't backing off of the J6 BS scares me, it's like they know they're going to win in 24'. And I'd say there's a 4 in 5 chance they will win. So ----

"win" or steal?

I'm 100% convinced they will steal 2024 just like they did in 2020. Nothing has changed to combat the Election Fraud apparatus they have put in place.

Will I still vote, of course, but ......

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will still vote as well, but don't think that we can outvote the algorithms, the mail ins, the ballot harvesting, etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 18 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,487
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.