Home
My Granddaughter is doing a paper on American History and asked me this question. Took a while for me to come up with my thoughts.
Here's what I think were things that changed our country to some point since I was born.

1, Aug, 1945 Atomic Bomb dropped
2. May 1945, End of WWII
3 Oct. 1951 Sputnik
4. April, 1961 First man in space
5. Sept. 1963, my war, Vietnam
6. Nov. 1963 Kennedy Assassination
7. July, 1969, Man on the Moon
8. Sept. 2001, 9-11
9. Jan, 2021, an ego maniac tried an insurrection .
10. to be determined.

May have missed some, but these are ones that stand out in my life so far, can't imagine what's going to be her list.
Millions of Americans have lost their minds and went moon bat crazy.
Nixon resigning

space shuttle exploding

number 9 is an hallucination on your list
Originally Posted by jbmi
My Granddaughter is doing a paper on American History and asked me this question. Took a while for me to come up with my thoughts.
Here's what I think were things that changed our country to some point since I was born.

2. May 1945, End of WWII
3 Oct. 1951 Sputnik
8. Sept. 2001, 9-11
10. to be determined.

May have missed some, but these are ones that stand out in my life so far, can't imagine what's going to be her list.

BTW, where is Piglosi?
I hope that your #9 was a “tongue in cheek” comment! If not…..you just made the ignore list! 🤬 memtb
All of the above plus the jap attack on Hawaii and the start of WW II
In April of 1964, my grandmother gave me a Remington single shot 22, changing the world in terms of gophers being shot…
Everything from the Kennedy assassination up through the Biden clusterfug.
Reagan was shot

Berlin wall came down
November 2020, 39 million numb nuts, snowflakes, commies and dumbfughks voted for Pedo Joe and CCP collusion with Dominion Vote Machines vote flipping and Blue swing states allowing illegal and Unconstitutional voting rule changes proffered illegaly by state AGs and local election boards accepted illegal paper ballots and called them good and dumbasses sided with Fake Nues MSM and called Bidet the winner.

Now on to Coming Historical Events.

Starting in 2025 a year of National Celebration begins for the successful defeat of the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal and the GITMO trials begin for prosecution of the treasonous dimocommies and rinos by hanging by the neck until dead.
I wish to comment on number 10, currently there is a 3 way tie for worst President...Carter, Obama and Obama proxy Biden. Time will tell.
At the time I could not believe that the United States Of America had a President named Barack Hussein Obama.

Barack Hussein Obama, say that name. Weird.

Magic Negro <Barack Hussein Obama> as Rush termed that fαggot.
Another historic U.S event is that in 2024 We will Make America Great Again.

A partial list of those who will be prosecuted includes some who have died and some who will save the US Government money by taking the easy way out on Suicide Weekend.

Otherwise

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by memtb
I hope that your #9 was a “tongue in cheek” comment! If not…..you just made the ignore list! 🤬 memtb

That guy has 8 jabs in him so it is probably the nanorobots doing the typing.
Trump captured 75 million votes, a major landslide, 10 million more than any candidate in history and still lost .

The historic popularity of Joe Biden is beyond comprehension, it’s almost a miracle.
The Communist took over America!

2. May 1945, End of WWII
3 Oct. 1951 Sputnik
8. Sept. 2001, 9-11
10. to be determined.

Sputnik was in 1957, not 1951.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A partial list of those who will be prosecuted includes some who have died and some who will save the US Government money by taking the easy way out on Suicide Weekend.

Otherwise

You forgot to take your Ritalin again.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Otherwise

You forgot to take your Ritalin again.

Maybe so, but his list is pretty darn accurate ……..though incomplete! memtb
Many I'm eighty years young.
The most important and most corrupt, event in American history. Mail in voting, with no proof of citizenship!! The rest are miniscule in comparison!! My 2 cents!!
The world wide pandemic BS rates right up there.

History won't soon forget it.
The first historic event that I personally remember was the Cuban missile crisis.
Battle of the bulge was the first.
Moon landing, July 1969.
Terrorist attacks, September 2001.
Stolen Presidential election, November 2020, followed by a false flag “insurrection the following January.
Beginning of Civil War II, date to be determined.
Reon
8. Sept. 2001, 9-11
10. to be determined.

What do you mean tried? Biden is still in there as far as I can see. This insurrection should stop this November though.
A Bolshevik Revolution has begin in the U.S.A.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration
© 24hourcampfire