Home
Posted By: Clarkm tested positive for covid today - 01/30/24
I felt terrible sunday noon until monday night.

Went to Seattle for a PCR test Monday.

My temperature is going down, but the wife is avoiding me like the plague.
Get well soon!
Paxlovid is your friend, knocked it out of me in 12 hours
Well that's no good this time of year, I hope you make a speedy recovery! Take your Vit A, D3, and Omega3!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Angus55

I thought the potential side effects of Paxlovid are supposed to be way worse than the virus? Or, is that just more lies from the Lib doctors that want to Vax everyone, and not give it to people?
My Doctor prescribed it and he knows all my issues, every one in my house took it with the same results, the taste is horrible but it absolutely works.
You of course realize the covid tests are suspect for veracity.
Had it twice.
Pretty sure.
1st time it knocked me on my butt for a weekend, lost smell and taste during the week. Didn't want tested, doc called it a sinus infection. Maybe?
Took a long time to recover my senses.

2nd time I thought it was a sinus infection, so did she. Tested just because.
A very high viral load, positive covid.
Kept my senses, didn't get all that sick.
However, I had the covid fog for about 6 weeks. Couldn't think, or process.
Had to stand at the top of out caller steps to get my breath for almost 2 months.
Lucky my work was really slow at the time, I was busting my butt, not getting much done.

Good luck, take immunotherapy vitamins.
Everyone has had covid. Multiple times. When are people going to stop being afraid?
bummer dude
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I thought the potential side effects of Paxlovid are supposed to be way worse than the virus? Or, is that just more lies from the Lib doctors that want to Vax everyone, and not give it to people?

No way in hell I would take Paxlovid again. Bounceback covid is real, happened to me in 2021.
Can't believe people still getting tested for covid. You sick stay home till well why stick a swab up your nose what's the point.
I been sick for a week. Sinus infection drainage now in my bronchials for a couple days. Lots of coughing and kleenex. Pretty much have it licked today, hacking up crap from my lungs. Covid? Idk prolly lost my taste for 3-4 days. Wifey starting to miss me, i know cuz she gets grumpy.
First off I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well but JFC……since when is testing needed to know you aren’t feeling well? I get so sick of “tested positive for covid”. You obviously have something since you aren’t feeling well. Take some damn vitamins and get on with life.
Was unaware people still tested for Covid. Also unaware of fans of paxlovid/Pfizer here.

Glad ya got choices.
Ivermectin. I know people who have recovered dramatically using it.
Prayers sent?
Of course it was positive.
I just had Covid as well and it kicked my butt for 10 days. doctor wouldn't give me any drug.

Hope you get well soon.
Yeah my wife and i had it last week, dr said she had flu B ,home covid test showed both of us positve. I had a sinus infection. They even swabbed our grandaughter and used the same test for flu/covid test. Its all a joke. They must not get extra funds for covid anymore
Congrats!
Yesterday one of our truckers told the boss ( kinda used to like him) told the boss that another workers wife had Covid. He raised a stink until the boss called the the other worker and told him to stay home until Friday. WTF.

Then the bitch trucker tells us about a variant called the Long Variant🤦‍♂️. I said I never heard of it, but I did hear of the Election year variant. He gave me a blank stare.
Ivermectin if you think you were exposed, then add dexamethasone if your cold turns into an inflammatory response. I would avoid any of the antivirals that US doctors are pushing.

Your best treatment is to follow the advice of what others have done around the globe and a whole lot less on what US doctors tell you.

FLCCC
WTH are y’all not vaxed and mega boosted?🤪
yeah so you got a cold ho hum stupid tests should be banned
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Well its made by pfizer. Who on earth would trust anything those pukes put out these days
Originally Posted by Riverc
Can't believe people still getting tested for covid. You sick stay home till well why stick a swab up your nose what's the point.

This! Why anyone would bother with a test is beyond me.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Everyone has had covid. Multiple times. When are people going to stop being afraid?
Same question I have. Tests dont work. Vax will kill you. Covid is a cold, yet here we still are
Originally Posted by 700LTR
WTH are y’all not vaxed and mega boosted?🤪
Oh, im sure some of these guys are lol
Covid messed up my immune system response.
6 weeks of hives.
Long covid, brain fog lasted months.
Was not a fuggin cold.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Covid messed up my immune system response.
6 weeks of hives.
Long covid, brain fog lasted months.
Was not a fuggin cold.
Yeah, for like 99% of the population it is lol
When you guys get the flu, are you testing and running to the doc for whatever experimental drug they have? You should be, the flu is deadly too

And it’s free! At least it was last Summer, courtesy of Uncle Sugar.

Be aware however, that it leaves a truly awful taste in your mouth while you’re taking it, I mean World Class yuk!
Originally Posted by Clarkm

is the 'rona even a thing these days?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

is the 'rona even a thing these days?
I sure as chit thought it was only a thing in the insane leftists world, but here we are

Each notch represents fifty pounds on the durvet Ivermectin syringe (make sure it's the variety that only contains Ivermectin). The suggested protocol is to take that for the appropriate body weight every day for five days. Taste is a bit unpleasant, but just wash it down with something and it's gone.

Get well soon.
Please stop getting tested for the cold. It gives the commies an excuse to shut the country down again.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Please stop getting tested for the cold. It gives the commies an excuse to shut the country down again.
Agreed.
My still unanswered question….what ever happened to pneumonia or walking pneumonia? My mom was a pharmacist and she was so scared to catch covid , this was 20 years ago when she was in mid 70’s. Said most times once you get it you are vulnerable to catch it every time it around especially older people. Hmmm sounds similar but for some reason never hear of pneumonia is bad in the nursing homes or what about walking pneumonia? Had a buddy in the mid 1990’s 30 some years old and caught this walking pneumonia. He fought it for 2 months .
But the question still has no answer
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Each notch represents fifty pounds on the durvet Ivermectin syringe. The suggested protocol is to take that for the appropriate body weight every day for five days. Taste is a bit unpleasant, but just wash it down with something and it's gone.

Get well soon.
With all we know now, why on Gods green earth is any of you not listening to this right here? Ivermectin is safe and works, but instead some of you are taking that pfizer chit that has lord knows how many bad side effects, from the evil ones who made a shot that will harm and kill you and tried to have that sealed for 70 years lol. I can not for the life of me begin to understand the average
Americans thinking
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Be aware however, that it leaves a truly awful taste in your mouth while you’re taking it, I mean World Class yuk!
Is that the stuff big pharma concocted to duplicate the effects of Ivermectin, but with a slight change in the chemistry so they could charge more for it?
Havent had the flu in years.
Maybe twice the last 40 years.
Down a day or two.

Covid sucked for about 4 days
The damage though, lasted months.
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Riverc

This! Why anyone would bother with a test is beyond me.

If you want the free Paxlovid, you need a prescription. If you don’t, then soldier on. I had temps up to 102, took Ivermectin for a couple days until I could get to the doctor. Fever went away on the second day on Paxlovid.

Couldn’t taste tomatoes for a couple of months, right smack dab in the peak of the season….
Originally Posted by IA_fog
My still unanswered question….what ever happened to pneumonia or walking pneumonia? My mom was a pharmacist and she was so scared to catch covid , this was 20 years ago when she was in mid 70’s. Said most times once you get it you are vulnerable to catch it every time it around especially older people. Hmmm sounds similar but for some reason never hear of pneumonia is bad in the nursing homes or what about walking pneumonia? Had a buddy in the mid 1990’s 30 some years old and caught this walking pneumonia. He fought it for 2 months .
My mom's close friend died of walking pneumonia about six or seven years ago. Felt bad. Checked into the hospital after being diagnosed with it, and she was gone within a week.
My mom's close friend died of walking pneumonia about six or seven years ago. Felt bad. Checked into the hospital after being diagnosed with it, and she was gone within a week.

Sorry to hear that. But have you heard of any of it since covid

Is that the stuff big pharma concocted to duplicate the effects of Ivermectin, but with a slight change in the chemistry so they could charge more for it?
I dont think. You should see the list of potential side effects with that garbage. Death is one lol
7 pages minimum...

Bazinga!!

Still see a lot of it. Also see regular chronic sinusitis infections that people have had every winter for 30+ years, but now they freak out and "need" covid testing. Retards

People are admitted to hospital every day with pneumonia. Walking pneumonia is easy treated with a z pack, so most probably wouldn't even notice.
I was in car with wife in town, she hadn’t felt good for days, I was just starting to get raspy voice, scratching throat, we had her 92 year old mother in at Dr. office, they came to car and ask wife if she had any symptoms, she said she had a little, out came swabs, and ten minutes later they came back face shields and masks, mom and wife were positive, so our Dr. ask if I wanted to be tested, hell why not, I new inside that I would be positive, we all live together on Ranch, this was the third time wife and I have had this crap in three years, first for her mother, she was vaccinated. This [bleep] is not just a cold, that’s what we tell each other, until you got it !!! Im a rancher, I have ivermectin on me all the time working cattle, have for a lot of years, we bought all the liquid, paste, just like all country folks way back, I guess I’m the only one that read the paper work, second to last page of seemed like a book, there it was, if you are on Blood thinners do not use ivermectin. So I couldn’t, wife did for long time, we still have had it THREE times, you can’t run, hide, vaccinate, isolate, you’re way out of this , it’s here, but is not fun, and it does hurt your lungs every time.
Sorry, that’s how we all were prescribed Paxlovid, hell I didn’t even know it was made by Pfizer , that was before the commercials were on TV.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!
Anything developed under the Emergency Use Authorization bypassed Phase I, II, and III clinical studies.

If you want to be part of the grand experiment, go for it, but understand you're participating in a drug study and not a proven therapeutic.

At least with Ivermectin, tens of millions of doses are administered every year and the drug is well studied and its safety has been validated since it was introduced in 1975.
[quote=viking]Yesterday one of our truckers told the boss ( kinda used to like him) told the boss that another workers wife had Covid. He raised a stink until the boss called the the other worker and told him to stay home until Friday. WTF.

Then the bitch trucker tells us about a variant called the Long Variant🤦‍♂️. I said I never heard of it, but I did hear of the Election year variant. He gave me a blank stare.[/quote]
laugh
Originally Posted by hookeye
Havent had the flu in years.
Maybe twice the last 40 years.
Down a day or two.

Covid sucked for about 4 days
The damage though, lasted months.

Yes, we heard you the first time.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Anything developed under the Emergency Use Authorization bypassed Phase I, II, and III clinical studies.

If you want to be part of the grand experiment, go for it, but understand you're participating in a drug study and not a proven therapeutic.

At least with Ivermectin, tens of millions of doses are administered every year and the drug is well studied and its safety has been validated since it was introduced in 1975.
Spot on!
Got it last summer, like the flu for 3 days. Took Ivermectin, Vitamin D, vit C, ate soup and drank coffee and hot tea for my throat. Then about 10 days of congestion and lingering cough. Got over it. I am 70, have congestive heart failue but medicine helps that, have asthma and take med for that, and am type 2 diabetes but keep it under control. So yeah, had 3 comorbidities, but all under control and do what I want. Anyone can get through it. However, I take vit D twice a day in winter, and once a day in summer. 5000 units in each vitamin D. Studies have shown vitamin D not only helps your joints but helps fight off covid and lessen the symptoms.
Bronson Vitamin K2 (MK7) with D3 Supplement - 5000 IU Vitamin D3 & 90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7

Vitamin K2 makes D3 many times more bioavailable.

https://www.lifeextension.com/wellness/vitamins/vitamin-d3-and-k2
You should have taken Hibernol:

Why are you still "testing"? You have a respiratory virus, you don't need a "test" to govern yourself accordingly.
Bronson Vitamin K2 (MK7) with D3 Supplement - 5000 IU Vitamin D3 & 90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7

Vitamin K2 makes D3 many times more bioavailable.

https://www.lifeextension.com/wellness/vitamins/vitamin-d3-and-k2
Yup, k2 is very important for the body to absorb vit d. I take 3000iu of d along with vit c daily
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Ivermectin. I know people who have recovered dramatically using it.

This.....no brainer.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Each notch represents fifty pounds on the durvet Ivermectin syringe. The suggested protocol is to take that for the appropriate body weight every day for five days. Taste is a bit unpleasant, but just wash it down with something and it's gone.

Get well soon.
With all we know now, why on Gods green earth is any of you not listening to this right here? Ivermectin is safe and works, but instead some of you are taking that pfizer chit that has lord knows how many bad side effects, from the evil ones who made a shot that will harm and kill you and tried to have that sealed for 70 years lol. I can not for the life of me begin to understand the average
Americans thinking

Amen from the back row!
Out of curiosity....are you guys ever going to stop taking ivermectin?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

What do you mean by "ever"? Does "ever" mean every time you get flu/cold/covid symptoms or what?
Originally Posted by JGRaider

What do you mean by "ever"? Does "ever" mean every time you get flu/cold/covid symptoms or what?

Some folks are regular dosing with it as a preventative measure.

Some take it every time they get sick with something.

Just wondering if everyone plans to carry on like that.

Out of curiosity, are you ever going to quit drinking?
People still believe covid is a thing?

Please help yourself out, read what the developer of the PCR test has to say.
Watch "died suddenly", and maybe look into what some of the real scientists that aren't receiving money from big pharma are saying.
Originally Posted by johnn

Did you volunteer you family to die for Chuck Schumer in Ukraine yet?

Go lay down.

I wont stop lol, I just took some yesterday when I felt something coming on, in the morning then early evening, I feel good today, all symptoms gone.....dat shyte works.

Go lay down.
Liquor stores are open already eh

Go lay down.

I might stop drinking one day, but you won't ever stop being a Uketard.
Originally Posted by 673

I wont stop lol, I just took some yesterday when I felt something coming on, in the morning then early evening, I feel good today, all symptoms gone.....dat shyte works.

I guess it seems to work pretty well for some folks.

Go lay down.

I might stop drinking one day, but you won't ever stop being a Uketard.

Out of curiosity, do you always say stupid schit, or just on the fire?
Where you gonna stop the Russkies next?

Toledo by Easter now?

Wouldn't surprise me if you were a pro lockdown covtard too.

Most big govt types are.
Its no big surprise you can't stay on subject, alcohol will do that.

That's all we needed from you.

You and Buzzie must be pals. You support the same stupid shìt and argue the same childish way.

That's all we needed from you.

You and Buzzie must be pals. You support the same stupid shìt.

Buzzie, is that your secret friend that no one else can see?
Originally Posted by Morewood
You of course realize the covid tests are suspect for veracity.

That's more tactful than what I was going to say.... "How do you know?"

My trust in the credibility for that portion of the medical profession has suffered a hit. I'm ignorant, and they know it. They can tell me anything.....

I'll decide if I believe it or not.

If it works, it works, or if you think it works, that may be just as good. The mind is a powerful thing.

I wish I had a good one. smile
I don't understand why people are still getting tested. Results are suspect at best and there is no cure other than time and rest. If your in poor health I get it but otherwise I fail to see the need.
It always amazes me when adults rely solely on drugs for their attempt at healing.If provided the appropriate nutrients the body will heal rapidly and without any "side effects".

My uncle contracted Covid in December of 2019.Not reading anything about Covid at that time,he treated it like it was a run of the mill upper respiratory infection.He employed his multi-faceted method and defeated it in 6 hours.

In January of 2020 I listened to him tell my dad about what happened and my dad then wrote down the steps he took to heal and passed that on to me and my family.

It wasn't until March of 2020 during a check up,that my uncle's doctor asked if he would submit to a blood draw,to test for the presence of Covid anti-bodies.My uncle acquiesced and his blood was drawn.The results came back in a few weeks and they revealed that he indeed did have the Covid anti-bodies present in his blood.
Are you building or maintaining an adequate immune system/immune response if you dose with Ivermectin every time you feel a little funny?

Sort of like once you start bathing in Purell...you have to keep at it because now you are more vulnerable to infection?
Exactly! Eat a little dirt. smile

I do use the wipes the grocery store provides when i grab a cart.

They let anyone in those places!

That too probably makes little difference, as who know who, with what, has handled everything else in the store or on the self-check key pads (I wipe those too).
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

The number of Covid cases is surging! We need mail-in ballots again!!

Originally Posted by gunchamp

Get well soon.
Americans thinking

I am not a horse or cow!

C’mon man!! 😉
Originally Posted by las

That too probably makes little difference, as who know who, with what, has handled everything else in the store or on the self-check key pads (I wipe those too).

I started wiping the carts WAY before Covid. I’ve seen “People of Walmart “ 😂
Jeezus. If you get a scratchy throat or some congestion, take a snort of hot liquids and go about your day.

If you feel real bad, take a nap.

Stop taking tests.
Are you building or maintaining an adequate immune system/immune response if you dose with Ivermectin every time you feel a little funny?

Sort of like once you start bathing in Purell...you have to keep at it because now you are more vulnerable to infection?
Most covtards don't understand how an immune system works, Brother. They'll gladly be dependent on shots even if it weakens their immune system.
Hate to break it to you, but a "novel" virus is something that everyone's immune system is not geared for as we do not have the T & B cells to combat it. The challenge with the frankenvirus, is it mutates massively. So while you may have had previous strains of Covid, a new mutation means your massively robust immune system (because you eat dirt after all) does not recognise the new spike proteins and your ACE2 receptors welcome in the new virus.

So depending on your massively robust immune system alone isn't enough and if ignored long enough you can develop one spectacular cytokine storm that begins to shut down your organs and fill your lungs with fun stuff till you drown.

This is why there are still Covid caused deaths and we will continue to experience them. Then again, the everyday common flu does exactly the same thing year after year after year.
I quit taking tests when work quit giving paid time off for positives
Hate to break it to you, but a "novel" virus is something that everyone's immune system is not geared for as we do not have the T & B cells to combat it. The challenge with the frankenvirus, is it mutates massively. So while you may have had previous strains of Covid, a new mutation means your massively robust immune system (because you eat dirt after all) does not recognise the new spike proteins and your ACE2 receptors welcome in the new virus.

So depending on your massively robust immune system alone isn't enough and if ignored long enough you can develop one spectacular cytokine storm that begins to shut down your organs and fill your lungs with fun stuff till you drown.

This is why there are still Covid caused deaths and we will continue to experience them. Then again, the everyday common flu does exactly the same thing year after year after year.

Hahahahaha!

You better tape your doors.
LOL.

The politico-med-industry has poisoned so many brains.
Then again, the everyday common flu does exactly the same thing year after year after year.

That's the bottom line.

This covtard is FOS as usual.
Hate to break it to you, but blah blah blah blah etc

Just stop already
Originally Posted by las

self check??? Wiping down the key pads???

No No No

I don't use those things.

I let the checker handle all my stuff in order to build greater immunity to everything everyone who passed through their checkstand has.

Sheesh
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Haha for sure

why ?? would you go get a test ? just take the meds you would for a flu and drink lots of water. try to stay up and moving and do a lot of deep breathing exercises . really deep breathing. why a test , whats the point ? just curious.
I'm guessing half the people in this thread are still wearing masks too.
I am beginning to think the Paxlovid is worse than the covid:(

an altered or impaired sense of taste.
diarrhea.
increased blood pressure.
muscle aches.
abdominal pain.
nausea.
feeling generally unwell.

The muscle aches are a deal killer.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by las

I started wiping the carts WAY before Covid. I’ve seen “People of Walmart “ 😂
lmao. I've seen people wiping. We never have. I've seen people mask. We had to in a plane once.

Rarely ever get sick, other than sinus infection allergy.

OTOH a kind man once told is about iodine low percentage and if we thought we had been exposed or to town or such, that a bit in mouthwash and nasal spray would kill anything before it could infect the body during its incubation period.

So far so good.

Still don't wipe just because there are people at Walmart. Those are the same folks all over town. They dont' just live in Walmart.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Thats another problem. People milking the system these days. Its worse than ever.

If you read the PCR test results you will never get another test. It's no better than flipping a coin.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I'm guessing half the people in this thread are still wearing masks too.

No kidding. Testing is only one degree removed from wearing a mask. Just stop.
No masks in Sioux City yesterday.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No masks in Sioux City yesterday.
I've seen more than I should lately. Most by minorities that hate .gov but listen to .gov for some reason.
Sorry to hear...I caught it twice a couple of years ago and it wasn't bad for me, however about a month ago I caught the flu - 1st time in my life catching it. That was something. I have never been that sick in my life. I hope you get well soon.
Good fortune, Clark. My bud Dr Richard Bartlett says he's seeing 3x as much Flu as Covid-19 and the current Covid mutated strain is pretty mild.

However, that said, it appears it may have gotten Deflave.
I hate to breathe the Titanium Dioxide particles found in some of the Chynese masks the Genius Crew's buds on Wall Street imported for us to use so I rarely wore on unless it had been washed out.
© 24hourcampfire