Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I felt terrible sunday noon until monday night.

Went to Seattle for a PCR test Monday.

My temperature is going down, but the wife is avoiding me like the plague.
Each notch represents fifty pounds on the durvet Ivermectin syringe. The suggested protocol is to take that for the appropriate body weight every day for five days. Taste is a bit unpleasant, but just wash it down with something and it's gone.

Get well soon.
With all we know now, why on Gods green earth is any of you not listening to this right here? Ivermectin is safe and works, but instead some of you are taking that pfizer chit that has lord knows how many bad side effects, from the evil ones who made a shot that will harm and kill you and tried to have that sealed for 70 years lol. I can not for the life of me begin to understand the average
Americans thinking

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Angus55
Paxlovid is your friend, knocked it out of me in 12 hours

And it’s free! At least it was last Summer, courtesy of Uncle Sugar.

Be aware however, that it leaves a truly awful taste in your mouth while you’re taking it, I mean World Class yuk!
Is that the stuff big pharma concocted to duplicate the effects of Ivermectin, but with a slight change in the chemistry so they could charge more for it?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Havent had the flu in years.
Maybe twice the last 40 years.
Down a day or two.

Covid sucked for about 4 days
The damage though, lasted months.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/30/24.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Riverc
Can't believe people still getting tested for covid. You sick stay home till well why stick a swab up your nose what's the point.

This! Why anyone would bother with a test is beyond me.

If you want the free Paxlovid, you need a prescription. If you don’t, then soldier on. I had temps up to 102, took Ivermectin for a couple days until I could get to the doctor. Fever went away on the second day on Paxlovid.

Couldn’t taste tomatoes for a couple of months, right smack dab in the peak of the season….

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IA_fog
My still unanswered question….what ever happened to pneumonia or walking pneumonia? My mom was a pharmacist and she was so scared to catch covid , this was 20 years ago when she was in mid 70’s. Said most times once you get it you are vulnerable to catch it every time it around especially older people. Hmmm sounds similar but for some reason never hear of pneumonia is bad in the nursing homes or what about walking pneumonia? Had a buddy in the mid 1990’s 30 some years old and caught this walking pneumonia. He fought it for 2 months .
But the question still has no answer
My mom's close friend died of walking pneumonia about six or seven years ago. Felt bad. Checked into the hospital after being diagnosed with it, and she was gone within a week.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
My still unanswered question….what ever happened to pneumonia or walking pneumonia? My mom was a pharmacist and she was so scared to catch covid , this was 20 years ago when she was in mid 70’s. Said most times once you get it you are vulnerable to catch it every time it around especially older people. Hmmm sounds similar but for some reason never hear of pneumonia is bad in the nursing homes or what about walking pneumonia? Had a buddy in the mid 1990’s 30 some years old and caught this walking pneumonia. He fought it for 2 months .
My mom's close friend died of walking pneumonia about six or seven years ago. Felt bad. Checked into the hospital after being diagnosed with it, and she was gone within a week.

Sorry to hear that. But have you heard of any of it since covid

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Be aware however, that it leaves a truly awful taste in your mouth while you’re taking it, I mean World Class yuk!
Is that the stuff big pharma concocted to duplicate the effects of Ivermectin, but with a slight change in the chemistry so they could charge more for it?
I dont think. You should see the list of potential side effects with that garbage. Death is one lol

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
7 pages minimum...

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bazinga!!

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Still see a lot of it. Also see regular chronic sinusitis infections that people have had every winter for 30+ years, but now they freak out and "need" covid testing. Retards

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

People are admitted to hospital every day with pneumonia. Walking pneumonia is easy treated with a z pack, so most probably wouldn't even notice.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I was in car with wife in town, she hadn’t felt good for days, I was just starting to get raspy voice, scratching throat, we had her 92 year old mother in at Dr. office, they came to car and ask wife if she had any symptoms, she said she had a little, out came swabs, and ten minutes later they came back face shields and masks, mom and wife were positive, so our Dr. ask if I wanted to be tested, hell why not, I new inside that I would be positive, we all live together on Ranch, this was the third time wife and I have had this crap in three years, first for her mother, she was vaccinated. This [bleep] is not just a cold, that’s what we tell each other, until you got it !!! Im a rancher, I have ivermectin on me all the time working cattle, have for a lot of years, we bought all the liquid, paste, just like all country folks way back, I guess I’m the only one that read the paper work, second to last page of seemed like a book, there it was, if you are on Blood thinners do not use ivermectin. So I couldn’t, wife did for long time, we still have had it THREE times, you can’t run, hide, vaccinate, isolate, you’re way out of this , it’s here, but is not fun, and it does hurt your lungs every time.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sorry, that’s how we all were prescribed Paxlovid, hell I didn’t even know it was made by Pfizer , that was before the commercials were on TV.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anything developed under the Emergency Use Authorization bypassed Phase I, II, and III clinical studies.

If you want to be part of the grand experiment, go for it, but understand you're participating in a drug study and not a proven therapeutic.

At least with Ivermectin, tens of millions of doses are administered every year and the drug is well studied and its safety has been validated since it was introduced in 1975.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=viking]Yesterday one of our truckers told the boss ( kinda used to like him) told the boss that another workers wife had Covid. He raised a stink until the boss called the the other worker and told him to stay home until Friday. WTF.

Then the bitch trucker tells us about a variant called the Long Variant🤦‍♂️. I said I never heard of it, but I did hear of the Election year variant. He gave me a blank stare.[/quote]
laugh

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hookeye
Havent had the flu in years.
Maybe twice the last 40 years.
Down a day or two.

Covid sucked for about 4 days
The damage though, lasted months.

Yes, we heard you the first time.

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Anything developed under the Emergency Use Authorization bypassed Phase I, II, and III clinical studies.

If you want to be part of the grand experiment, go for it, but understand you're participating in a drug study and not a proven therapeutic.

At least with Ivermectin, tens of millions of doses are administered every year and the drug is well studied and its safety has been validated since it was introduced in 1975.
Spot on!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Got it last summer, like the flu for 3 days. Took Ivermectin, Vitamin D, vit C, ate soup and drank coffee and hot tea for my throat. Then about 10 days of congestion and lingering cough. Got over it. I am 70, have congestive heart failue but medicine helps that, have asthma and take med for that, and am type 2 diabetes but keep it under control. So yeah, had 3 comorbidities, but all under control and do what I want. Anyone can get through it. However, I take vit D twice a day in winter, and once a day in summer. 5000 units in each vitamin D. Studies have shown vitamin D not only helps your joints but helps fight off covid and lessen the symptoms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bronson Vitamin K2 (MK7) with D3 Supplement - 5000 IU Vitamin D3 & 90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7

Vitamin K2 makes D3 many times more bioavailable.

https://www.lifeextension.com/wellness/vitamins/vitamin-d3-and-k2

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,101 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,034
Posts18,481,933
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.