Home
In the YouTube video, which was titled "Mohn's Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots", Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509
A lot of this unfortunately sounds like many comments I read in the Hunter's Campfire section:

"The federal government of America has declared war on America's citizens and the American states. America is rotting from the inside out as far-left woke mobs rampage our once prosperous cities turning them into lawless zones," Mohn said.

"Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anything but the taxpayers with little to no accountability, which has inflated the economy to near destruction and has made it so most Americans can no longer afford the American Dream. Meanwhile, a fifth column army of illegal immigrants infiltrates our border."
You better hope he doesn’t escape, brother Goosey
Poor gooseshit. It takes an absolutely deranged lunatic to make his point of view "seem normal," which is a "fruit"less endeavor.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Poor gooseshit. It takes an absolutely deranged lunatic to make his point of view "seem normal," which is a "fruit"less endeavor.

To be fair Homosexuals are a little bit into the deranged area so it takes a pretty good nutcase to make him look normal......
Less than an hour ago i watched this on Kaotic.com and thought it was an internet hoax, wow.
The young guy did tell the truth, I was ready to join him.
Whole thing uncut.

https://kaotic.com/video/7c482dd9_20240131095147_t
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RiverRider

To be fair Homosexuals are a little bit into the deranged area so it takes a pretty good nutcase to make him look normal......
Fortunately mother nature saw he was a cull and unfit to procreate so turned him queer.
Goosey...

The unhinged guy that cut off his own cock for feminism.

"A" for effort and dedication to your calling.
Originally Posted by Goosey
In the YouTube video, which was titled "Mohn's Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots", Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

I don't take information given out by pedo supporters into account, but thanks for playing.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

I don't take information given out by pedo supporters into account, but thanks for playing.

Tells a lot about a man.. who he respects, who he admires and who he would seek to emulate.

Junk jockey worships pedophiles and child molesters. Tells you everything you need to know about him.
A lot of this unfortunately sounds like many comments I read in the Hunter's Campfire section:

"The federal government of America has declared war on America's citizens and the American states. America is rotting from the inside out as far-left woke mobs rampage our once prosperous cities turning them into lawless zones," Mohn said.

"Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anything but the taxpayers with little to no accountability, which has inflated the economy to near destruction and has made it so most Americans can no longer afford the American Dream. Meanwhile, a fifth column army of illegal immigrants infiltrates our border."

So which of the above comments do you disagree with Goosey?
Who here is a federal employee ?
Didn't know Goosey-the-Gagger was still around...And here I thought we'd gotten rid of a lot of flotsam around here..
Wonder if his door was kicked in yet
Tell us all about the Right Wing being dangerous, you idiot...

While you worship the dyke who shot her way into a Christian school to murder the kids who were there.

C'mon. Hasn't been that long ago.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Less than an hour ago i watched this on Kaotic.com and thought it was an internet hoax, wow.
Whole thing uncut.

Good God! Watch the first 10 seconds at your own peril.
Gooseshit spends life Scouring the internet for a story like this. Another pathetic loser with nothing better to do.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Tell us all about the Right Wing being dangerous, you idiot...

While you worship the dyke who shot her way into a Christian school to murder the kids who were there.

C'mon. Hasn't been that long ago.
Almost every mass shooter was an insane leftist. They are pure evil
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Whole thing uncut.

And damn, people have lost their minds
Gooseschidtt is deeper and thicker than Bullschidtt...at least in this guy's case...

I thought the campfire management had flushed this clown down the toilet...
guess his time in website jail is over....
Well it is an election year. Paddler will be back shortly once he remembers his password.
Whenever anything like this happens, people want to know the person's political leanings and if the perpetrator is from the "other side," make a big deal out of the political aspect.

But crazy is just crazy.
© 24hourcampfire