Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
In the YouTube video, which was titled "Mohn's Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots", Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A lot of this unfortunately sounds like many comments I read in the Hunter's Campfire section:

"The federal government of America has declared war on America's citizens and the American states. America is rotting from the inside out as far-left woke mobs rampage our once prosperous cities turning them into lawless zones," Mohn said.

"Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anything but the taxpayers with little to no accountability, which has inflated the economy to near destruction and has made it so most Americans can no longer afford the American Dream. Meanwhile, a fifth column army of illegal immigrants infiltrates our border."

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You better hope he doesn’t escape, brother Goosey

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor gooseshit. It takes an absolutely deranged lunatic to make his point of view "seem normal," which is a "fruit"less endeavor.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Poor gooseshit. It takes an absolutely deranged lunatic to make his point of view "seem normal," which is a "fruit"less endeavor.

To be fair Homosexuals are a little bit into the deranged area so it takes a pretty good nutcase to make him look normal......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Less than an hour ago i watched this on Kaotic.com and thought it was an internet hoax, wow.
The young guy did tell the truth, I was ready to join him.
Whole thing uncut.

https://kaotic.com/video/7c482dd9_20240131095147_t

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/31/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RiverRider

To be fair Homosexuals are a little bit into the deranged area so it takes a pretty good nutcase to make him look normal......
Fortunately mother nature saw he was a cull and unfit to procreate so turned him queer.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Goosey...

The unhinged guy that cut off his own cock for feminism.

"A" for effort and dedication to your calling.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Goosey
In the YouTube video, which was titled "Mohn's Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots", Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

I don't take information given out by pedo supporters into account, but thanks for playing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

I don't take information given out by pedo supporters into account, but thanks for playing.

Tells a lot about a man.. who he respects, who he admires and who he would seek to emulate.

Junk jockey worships pedophiles and child molesters. Tells you everything you need to know about him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A lot of this unfortunately sounds like many comments I read in the Hunter's Campfire section:

"The federal government of America has declared war on America's citizens and the American states. America is rotting from the inside out as far-left woke mobs rampage our once prosperous cities turning them into lawless zones," Mohn said.

"Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anything but the taxpayers with little to no accountability, which has inflated the economy to near destruction and has made it so most Americans can no longer afford the American Dream. Meanwhile, a fifth column army of illegal immigrants infiltrates our border."

So which of the above comments do you disagree with Goosey?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Who here is a federal employee ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't know Goosey-the-Gagger was still around...And here I thought we'd gotten rid of a lot of flotsam around here..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wonder if his door was kicked in yet

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell us all about the Right Wing being dangerous, you idiot...

While you worship the dyke who shot her way into a Christian school to murder the kids who were there.

C'mon. Hasn't been that long ago.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Less than an hour ago i watched this on Kaotic.com and thought it was an internet hoax, wow.
Whole thing uncut.

Good God! Watch the first 10 seconds at your own peril.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Gooseshit spends life Scouring the internet for a story like this. Another pathetic loser with nothing better to do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Tell us all about the Right Wing being dangerous, you idiot...

While you worship the dyke who shot her way into a Christian school to murder the kids who were there.

C'mon. Hasn't been that long ago.
Almost every mass shooter was an insane leftist. They are pure evil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Whole thing uncut.

And damn, people have lost their minds

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gooseschidtt is deeper and thicker than Bullschidtt...at least in this guy's case...

I thought the campfire management had flushed this clown down the toilet...
guess his time in website jail is over....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 3,057 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,103
Posts18,483,170
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.