Home
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...attack-nato-countries-who-dont-pay-bills
No he isn’t. Applying pressure, squeezing the sponges is all that really is. Pay your bills.
I don’t see any problem..
You dont encourage the enemy to attack your allies!!
Originally Posted by Tesoro

You have allies and enemies confused
I don’t think so. He’s putting America first, putting a little fear into our “supposed Allie’s” who rely on American Arms and American $ for their own safety.
Trump has been playing 3D chess compared to republicans and democrats who don’t care about America, only the dollars they can get out of her.
I know that he was stabbed in the back by folks he thought were friends, but he is a patriot, and he prays to the same God I do.
I trust him. I’d let him pet my dog, shoot my guns, hell, I’d loan him my truck!😀
He’ll always have my support.
Reon
Don’t throw a hissy fit lol
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Don’t throw a hissy fit lol

And don't fill your mind with chit from Marxist Globalist rags like the Guardian.

useless allies that constantly side with the enemy and refuse to pay their way are not much of an ally.
Allies that don’t pay their bills aren’t allies.

If you can't see through the slant of that article I don't know what to say to you?
The more the international elites scream, the better. Make them howl in outrage. GO TRUMP.
He was on their @sses about not paying their share back when he was in office was he not?
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Allies that don’t pay their bills aren’t allies.
+1

dave
America hid its head in the sand when Hitler, Stalin and Japan ran wild on the world... finally woke up at Pearl Harbour. Here we go again, the cycle of American isolationism, exceptionalism and ignorance back in full force again . If you think Putin is your Ally then you are totally brain dead.....again. Cue the personal attacks and retarded comments but I won't participate as you folks are truly F-qed!!!!!!!! Thank-you for being a force (mostly) for good in the world for 2 generations. Looks like you have lost your vitality and moral clarity as a Country. It was nice while it lasted!
Why do you think the cost of everything in this country is so damn high that it’s having a very real negative impact on the quality of life here? It’s because these lying, thieving politicians are scattering our nation’s wealth all over the globe for the kickbacks they get. It’s time for it to stop.
Originally Posted by North61
America hid its head in the sand when Hitler, Stalin and Japan ran wild on the world... finally woke up at Pearl Harbour. Here we go again, the cycle of American isolationism, exceptionalism and ignorance back in full force again . If you think Putin is your Ally then you are totally brain dead.....again. Cue the personal attacks and retarded comments but I won't participate as you folks are truly F-qed!!!!!!!! Thank-you for being a force (mostly) for good in the world for 2 generations. Looks like you have lost your vitality and moral clarity as a Country. It was nice while it lasted!

You voted for Fidel Castro's illegitimate son, right?

As a Canadian - feel free to step into the vacuum then that you feel the US is creating.

If you fall for this “enemies and Allie’s” narrative, you’re part of the problem. They’ve got you conned, fearful, compliant…right where they want you.
Belgians gonna be BIG MAD !!!

We've had those Fug's on the Marshall Plan for 75 years now. Time we cut 'em loose.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

We've had those Fug's on the Marshall Plan for 75 years now. Time we cut 'em loose.

Let Europe die, cut off ALL $$ to that sorry continent. Bring ALL our troops home and shut down EVERY American military installation outside of America, we've paid enough to an ungrateful world.
What did you think about the Nazi being celebrated in your parliament?

At the end, PRESIDENT Trump said , " and the money started flowing in." You see, they had the money,, they just wanted us to pull their weight for free.

" You don't encourage your enemies to attack your allies." There are two things about this statement . I am not sure Russia is our enemies, and I am not sure we have any allies anymore,, just free loaders. You have to understand the art of the deal.. He gets it, Biden does not. Biden is actually a double agent. He leaves 83 Billion dollars to the Taliban in the form of 300,000 fully automatic machine guns, 20 million rounds of ammunition, Blackhawk helicopters , cargo planes, pick up trucks, and even the best military drones on earth , brand new , left in the box for China and Russia to tear down and see how they are made.. On top of that, they left a huge airport.. Then , a year later he supplies Israel with weapons, and Palestine with " humanitarian money" , that we all know will go to Hamas to buy weapons .. Biden should be executed for treason for leaving all that military supplies to our enemies that everyone knew it would end up in the hands of the Taliban. ... The generals told him that would happen, and it did.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by ihookem

At the end, PRESIDENT Trump said , " and the money started flowing in." You see, they had the money,, they just wanted us to pull their weight for free.

" You don't encourage your enemies to attack your allies." There are two things about this statement . I am not sure Russia is our enemies, and I am not sure we have any allies anymore,, just free loaders.

Well there is a chance that our war machine military complex lobbyists encouraged this!! ie dont worry boys the us will handle the bulk of european defense. And the bucks started rolling in - in reverse - and alot of people made alot of money with our tax dollars.

'Figuratively Speaking' Trump does it periodically.
Figuratively refers to a metaphor. A metaphor is a direct comparison between two things. So if someone is speaking figuratively, then they are using a comparison for emphasis. Example 1: Figuratively speaking, I was in a prison I couldn't escape. Example 2: I'm so tired I could die.

He's not encouraging anyone to do anything except pay their bills. Pay your fair share or you can reap what you sew.

Then the Communist news agencies print misleading headlines for folks to get all excited over and you fall for it.

Congrats?

And Canada is doing great in the Moral and upright dept with the rump riding faaggot in charge.

I have found there are two types of Canadians that exist, there are Canadians who are exceptionally nice people and there are Canadians who are exceptionally arrogant asswholes, You sir are definitely not in the first category.
Wow
Originally Posted by ol_mike

'Figuratively Speaking' Trump does it periodically.
Figuratively refers to a metaphor. A metaphor is a direct comparison between two things. So if someone is speaking figuratively, then they are using a comparison for emphasis. Example 1: Figuratively speaking, I was in a prison I couldn't escape. Example 2: I'm so tired I could die.

And the headline would read,

"Trump is where he belongs!"

"Trump Says To Commit Suicide When You're Tired!"
https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/02/11/the-media-is-lying-about-trumps-nato-comments-n4926349
They ran that story here on our local news this morning.

Slanted of course to sound very negative.
Western Europe would probably be better off under Putin than ruled by African muzzies.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
And don't fill your mind with chit from Marxist Globalist rags like the Guardian.

One of the top quotes of 2024... so far.

The next 9 months are going to unreal here at the Campfire...
Plain and simple, Yurrup has been letting us pay far too much towards their defense for fugging ever. They need to pony up. Time to cut the apron strings. They agreed to pay what?, 2% of their GDP for defense, and few if any ever honored that.
Go Trump
You are either a democrat or a never trumper to have sucha screwed up view of what he said. Trump is spot on. Pay your share or have fun with your own mess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Go sign up and fight the boogie man that only exists in your f ucked up mind and all the globalist
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Let Europe die, cut off ALL $$ to that sorry continent. Bring ALL our troops home and shut down EVERY American military installation outside of America, we've paid enough to an ungrateful world.
SPOT ON!!
It is both funny and sad to me that there are still people so dim they believe the traditional media interpretation of anything Trump says.

Remember when he gave Merkel that invoice for Germany's share of NATO costs? That was masterful.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is both funny and sad to me that there are still people so dim they believe the traditional media interpretation of anything Trump says.

Remember when he gave Merkel that invoice for Germany's share of NATO costs? That was masterful.
I dont understand how anyone can be so dumb to believe this nonsense. Anyone posting what the media is telling them has to be a demonrat. only conclusion I can make
He is making the Ukraine point.
You know that Ukraine will not be paying their bills because they have to keep funneling their money to western Politicians.

so new NATO member Ukraine will be left to swing.
I wonder how much of GDP ,Canaduh paid to Nato? The only reason Nato even exist's, is that Europe uses it as a Global
army to guard itself against Russia,,, Like a dog wooping stick,, The US has started more conflicts and funded more proxy wars than has Russia,, in all honesty Nato should be surrounding the US with bases to keep us in check rather than Russia,,, LOL
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He's not encouraging anyone to do anything except pay their bills. Pay your fair share or you can reap what you sew.

Then the Communist news agencies print misleading headlines for folks to get all excited over and you fall for it.

Congrats?

What?

That would never happen:

""I did the same thing with NATO. I got them to pay up. NATO was busted until I came along. I said, 'Everybody's gonna pay.' They said, 'What if we don't pay, are you still going to protect us?' I said, 'Absolutely not.' They couldn't believe the answer. And everybody—you never saw a more money pour in."

Trump continued by telling a story about why the leaders of NATO countries that owed money finally started contributing again.

"I came in, I made a speech, and they said you got to pay up. They asked me that question. One of the presidents of a big country stood up said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said 'you didn't pay your delinquent?' He said, 'Yes, let's say that happened.' 'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay; you got to pay your bills.' And the money came flowing in.""

What's Trump's first rule of negotiation?

You can't negotiate if you can't walk away.
Out of context, It is so aggravating, They know what he said, they know what he means, yet some "news" agency twists it around, give it a new meaning, and all the useful idjits spew it while masturbating in unison. Remember when they said "drink bleach" , same thing. How embarrassing it would be to be a liberal.
NATO should have been shut down when the Warsaw Pact was. It was a barely tolerable abomination when the Soviet Union was working, full steam ahead, for the destruction of liberty around the world. It's no longer tolerable, barely or otherwise. Hasn't been for 30 plus years.
All it will take to put NATO down is a president and congress that is willing to pull the plug on financing it. It will sink like a rock.
Originally Posted by rainshot
All it will take to put NATO down is a president and congress that is willing to pull the plug on financing it. It will sink like a rock.
Of course. Same with the UN, which should go, too. They do nothing but plot evil.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Of course. Same with the UN, which should go, too. They do nothing but plot evil.
YUP
NATO and the UN work together.The UN is aiding the invasion of the US.I'm not a big fan of either one.
https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/...ntic%20Treaty%20and%20The%20Un%20Charter
Originally Posted by 007FJ
No he isn’t. Applying pressure, squeezing the sponges is all that really is. Pay your bills.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Do people actually believe he said that to anyone? Guess what, he didn’t. Just more lies from Trump. I still can’t believe there are Americans that believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Said thing is, when people hear what they want to hear, they will believe anything. Trump really is the master of that. But pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
You would think keeping the Red Sea global shipping route open would be a big deal...not to our NATO partner(?) Germany....who sent one (1) destroyer.
Germany is the worlds 3rd highest GDP after the US and China. You don't have to be a global strategist to see the master race is stiffing the American taxpayer....again.
are they really your allies if they dont pay their share of the bills?
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Do people actually believe he said that to anyone? Guess what, he didn’t. Just more lies from Trump. I still can’t believe there are Americans that believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Said thing is, when people hear what they want to hear, they will believe anything. Trump really is the master of that. But pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Did he embelish his story?

Maybe.

Regardless, the undisputed truth is what happened to NATO budgets after his trip.

You might not like how Trump says things, but he gets results.
I bet you’re not much of a poker player…
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Maybe.

Regardless, the undisputed truth is what happened to NATO budgets after his trip.

So, what happened to NATO budgets after that?

https://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/2021/6/pdf/210611-pr-2021-094-en.pdf

Maybe.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Just here to try and cause trouble.
I wish Putin would take over Canada. It would be nice not to have to deal with a Communist government on our northern border. Same with Europe. I figure being taken over by a capitalist system would be good for them.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Support and promote....
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I wish Putin would take over Canada. It would be nice not to have to deal with a Communist government on our northern border. Same with Europe. I figure being taken over by a capitalist system would be good for them.

Putin claims the sale of Alaska to the US was illegal and Russia has a valid claim to the territory.

Should the patriots in Alaska break off from the US and re-join Russia?

Maybe.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Nope. I just like facts. And Im willing to do the research to come up with them. I don’t blindly listen to people without question. Trump supporters who think the election was stolen blindly listen to Trump, even though Trump himself knows the election wasnt stollen, as his own advisers told him it was t stollen. I’ll give Trump credit though, once he tells a lie, he understands that when he tells the lie enough times, his sheep followers will believe it. You all are his pawns.

Maybe.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard LEFTIST pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Yep
Originally Posted by flintlocke
You would think keeping the Red Sea global shipping route open would be a big deal...not to our NATO partner(?) Germany....who sent one (1) destroyer.
Germany is the worlds 3rd highest GDP after the US and China. You don't have to be a global strategist to see the master race is stiffing the American taxpayer....again.

Egypt, directly effected by the Red Sea 'issues', has responded by raising Suez transit fees..........!?!?!?!

Egypt has had a 'Navy' for over 3,000 years..... you might think they would dispatch a few of their 300+ fleet and just kick some Houthi Azz.....

It's not like they have to sail around the world or something, they're 'right down the street', so to speak, likely not even a two day run....

Nah, just raise prices and let someone else do it...

Maybe.

Nope. I just like facts. And Im willing to do the research to come up with them. I don’t blindly listen to people without question. Trump supporters who think the election was stolen blindly listen to Trump, even though Trump himself knows the election wasnt stollen, as his own advisers told him it was t stollen. I’ll give Trump credit though, once he tells a lie, he understands that when he tells the lie enough times, his sheep followers will believe it. You all are his pawns.

But you are too smart to be a 'pawn' of the LEFT, correct?

Maybe.

Its reall not that hard to think for your self, The election was stolen. never before were so many changes made to the election process WITHOUT legislative approval, Wisconsin is a glowing example, Prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by 007FJ

Fluck what a runny mangina you have.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
You are either a democrat or a never trumper to have sucha screwed up view of what he said. Trump is spot on. Pay your share or have fun with your own mess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I am neither...but I took the time to actually watch the video to see what actually came out of his mouth. And he said " no I would not protect you, infact I would encourage them (russians) to do what ever the hell they want you got to pay your bill your got to pay your bill"

The operative word is ENCOURAGE. This is called extortion on the streets. And saying [bleep] like this again and again is why we wound up with Biden. And probably will wind up with another one like him thanks to his boorish manner. Sad that we dont have someone with Trumps agenda who is slick.

Putin claims the sale of Alaska to the US was illegal and Russia has a valid claim to the territory.

I don’t know, I’m not from Alaska, so it’s not my decision. But if I were, I might ponder such questions as to whether Putin would force Alaskans to shut down their energy industry because of climate change and if he is interested in helping Alaskan children cut off their peckers.
Originally Posted by Diggerman

Maybe.

Its reall not that hard to think for your self, The election was stolen. never before were so many changes made to the election process WITHOUT legislative approval, Wisconsin is a glowing example, Prove me wrong.

You mean the state where Fake Electorals admitted to falsifying documents and admitted to illegally try and overturn the Wisconsin election, only to later admit this in the court of law?

“We hereby reaffirm that Joseph R. Biden, Jr. won the 2020 presidential election and that we were not the duly elected presidential electors for the State of Wisconsin for the 2020 presidential election,” it continues. “We oppose any attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the ultimate results of the 2020 presidential election.”

There are, or were 7 states involved in the fake electoral scam to try and overturn elections throughout the US, all by GOP operatives. Many lawsuits have been, or are being settled with those Fake Electorals admitting guilt. So, who was really trying to steal the election?

I am neither...but I took the time to actually watch the video to see what actually came out of his mouth. And he said " no I would not protect you, infact I would encourage them (russians) to do what ever the hell they want you got to pay your bill your got to pay your bill"

The operative word is ENCOURAGE. This is called extortion on the streets. And saying [bleep] like this again and again is why we wound up with Biden. And probably will wind up with another one like him thanks to his boorish manner. Sad that we dont have someone with Trumps agenda who is slick.

NATO is the house that America built. You want to live in our house, you play by our rules, which include pulling your own weight.

This reminds me of another thread, someone with a 24 year old son who's not pulling his weight.
Originally Posted by Diggerman

Maybe.

You mean the state where Fake Electorals admitted to falsifying documents and admitted to illegally try and overturn the Wisconsin election, only to later admit this in the court of law?

“We hereby reaffirm that Joseph R. Biden, Jr. won the 2020 presidential election and that we were not the duly elected presidential electors for the State of Wisconsin for the 2020 presidential election,” it continues. “We oppose any attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the ultimate results of the 2020 presidential election.”

There are, or were 7 states involved in the fake electoral scam to try and overturn elections throughout the US, all by GOP operatives. Many lawsuits have been, or are being settled with those Fake Electorals admitting guilt. So, who was really trying to steal the election?

Do you mean the states that changed their Electoral Laws illegally[without state legislature approval]?
Those states?
The states that allowed mail-ins for days past election day?
The states that had no plan in place to verify mail-in ballots?
The states that allowed ballot dumping?

My first line above in red ends the[your] argument.

I don’t know, I’m not from Alaska, so it’s not my decision. But if I were, I might ponder such questions as to whether Putin would force Alaskans to shut down their energy industry because of climate change and if he is interested in helping Alaskan children cut off their peckers.

Let's put a pin in this, the a lot to unpack here.

Let's put a pin in this, the a lot to unpack here.

Not really. It’s pretty simple.
Do you mean the states that changed their Electoral Laws illegally[without state legislature approval]?
Those states?
The states that allowed mail-ins for days past election day?
The states that had no plan in place to verify mail-in ballots?
The states that allowed ballot dumping?

My first line above in red ends the[your] argument.[/quote]

This is where you’re wrong. These cases have been brought to the courts, and in almost every single instance, they have been deemed legal by the court system, including the GOP dominated US Supreme Courts decision not to hear arguments on many of these issues. Btw. It wasn’t just states Trump lost that changed voting. Many GOP dominated states did the same thing, but since Trump won, those changes weren’t challenged. That is called hypocrisy. But since you mentioned Wisconsin, yes, the lawsuit brought by Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) did find the state changed voting boxes illegally. BUT.. That was AFTER WILL’s 10 month investigation that concluded this

“There was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In all likelihood, more eligible voters cast ballots for Joe Biden than Donald Trump. We found little direct evidence of fraud, and for the most part, an analysis of the results and voting patterns does not give rise to an inference of fraud.”

The lawsuit wasn’t about who won or lost as WILL’s investigation already deemed the election was void of interference and fraud. The lawsuit was simply about applying Wisconsin election laws. Nothing more, and nothing less.
Wrong, they were not deemed 'legal', most rulings stated that the cases needed to be brought forward prior to the election[including SCOTUS-why they didn't hear any cases].
It's clear[very] that you and everyone else on the Left prefers electoral chaos.
Jetboi again lol 🤣

Maybe.

Blow it out of your ass dumfuk

Do you have a link where he said that? Everything I'm seeing says a couple bloggers started that rumor.
You can run off at your keyboard all you want, your gaslighting people. Oddly you would come to a forum that is conservative in nature to publish your propaganda. There was enough irregular behavior in the vote that even a child would be suspicious. That unscrupulous judges have ruled one way or another should convince no one of the vote. It should only convince you that there is no justice, no rule of law, and no integrity in our courts of law anymore.
Never trust a liberal that can't use the quote function.
I don’t see any problem..
Nor do I...

Maybe.

Yup, exactly why his libtard azz is on ignore

You could work at cnn with all your fear mongering
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Egypt, directly effected by the Red Sea 'issues', has responded by raising Suez transit fees..........!?!?!?!

Egypt has had a 'Navy' for over 3,000 years..... you might think they would dispatch a few of their 300+ fleet and just kick some Houthi Azz.....

It's not like they have to sail around the world or something, they're 'right down the street', so to speak, likely not even a two day run....

Nah, just raise prices and let someone else do it...
The problem could easily be fixed, but we dont want that. The good ole US is doing our best to bait anyone into jumping this thing off and we need it to hurt the world so the excuse to begin ww3 will resonate with people
Originally Posted by dassa

Do you have a link where he said that? Everything I'm seeing says a couple bloggers started that rumor.
He doesnt need facts. Just a reaon to have millions of people killed because someone may attack us somewhere or sometime in the next 50 years. We have to hit first dammit

NATO is the house that America built. You want to live in our house, you play by our rules, which include pulling your own weight.

This reminds me of another thread, someone with a 24 year old son who's not pulling his weight.

The US did not create NATO. It is not our house, it is a frigging alliance. In Trumps last term he got the deadbeats to anti up their backlog dues and didnt have to do it by telling them he would green light the Russians if they didnt pay up. NOW he is talking like a thug. Many of us had hoped that he would have learned from his past mistakes and refined himself for his next attempt at presidency.

Extortion is defined as the illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage. You know, like the Biden crime family has done with Russia, Ukraine and China. It's not extortion when you go after someone who OWES money! You're just a political hack conflating the two because you're a democrat. Do they at least pay you do to it or are you one of the stupid ones who does it for free? We're 34 TRILLION in debt, but picking up the tab for other countries who won't pay their dues? Ef em! That's not an ally, that's a freeloader!

You could work at cnn with all your fear mongering

That's not what's going on here, but pay attention and you might learn something.

The US did not create NATO. It is not our house, it is a frigging alliance. In Trumps last term he got the deadbeats to anti up their backlog dues and didnt have to do it by telling them he would green light the Russians if they didnt pay up. NOW he is talking like a thug. Many of us had hoped that he would have learned from his past mistakes and refined himself for his next attempt at presidency.

It sure as hell was a co-founder and to think Nato can exist at current level of capacity without the US is foolish. As the US goes, so goes NATO. And I'm NOT a NATO Fan.
The US did not create NATO. It is not our house, it is a frigging alliance. In Trumps last term he got the deadbeats to anti up their backlog dues and didnt have to do it by telling them he would green light the Russians if they didnt pay up. NOW he is talking like a thug. Many of us had hoped that he would have learned from his past mistakes and refined himself for his next attempt at presidency.[/quote]

It sure as hell was a co-founder and to think Nato can exist at current level of capacity without the US is foolish. As the US goes, so goes NATO. And I'm NOT a NATO Fan.[/quote]

Correct, a co-founder. IMO we should have pulled out of nato a long time ago but we didnt because it produced so much revenue on our soil. Maintaining readiness for a war is not as lucrative as a war but it is still lucrative. At this time we cannot afford either!

Who parked their Army in Western Germany 70 years ago and hasn't left?

Who paid most of the bills?

Who had the industrial and combat power to give it teeth?

Who holds most of it's nukes?
Gawd the "orange man bad, TDS" crowd is strong here.

NATO was created on the backs of dead American soldiers who were sent to Europe to clean up their mess.

It sure as hell was a co-founder and to think Nato can exist at current level of capacity without the US is foolish. As the US goes, so goes NATO. And I'm NOT a NATO Fan.[/quote]

Correct, a co-founder. IMO we should have pulled out of nato a long time ago but we didnt because it produced so much revenue on our soil. Maintaining readiness for a war is not as lucrative as a war but it is still lucrative. At this time we cannot afford either![/quote]

You know what's more expensive than being ready for war?

Not being ready for war.

still helluva lot better than any other options

POTUS has no responsibility towards our "allies" their only responsibility is to the American taxpayers and that includes ensuring that they U.S. taxpayers are not being screwed by the likes of the UN. Get it?

Meanwhile your frozen cesspool hasn't done a damn thing.
This big event is no different than the ones they had before. One Country can't face its own decay caused by crime , gangsters , elite money accumulators called oligarchs, peasant life chained to never changing time, eternal dictator rule forever by the same person , imprisoning opposition and general inability to lead a nation because of a lack in normal intelligence, so it begins in relative quietness to make and sell weapons all over the world and for a good length of time now. Next thing they're helped out by Countries around them to buy oil but the crime and internal unrest of the population requires them sent to surround Ukraine in a play exercise of which they knew not their mission or fate. Putin just executes his opposition.
Their mobilization requires any normal Democratic victim to mobilize also .
Originally Posted by Malcolm
This big event is no different than the ones they had before. One Country can't face its own decay caused by crime , gangsters , elite money accumulators called oligarchs, peasant life chained to never changing time, eternal dictator rule forever by the same person , imprisoning opposition and general inability to lead a nation because of a lack in normal intelligence, so it begins in relative quietness to make and sell weapons all over the world and for a good length of time now. Next thing they're helped out by Countries around them to buy oil but the crime and internal unrest of the population requires them sent to surround Ukraine in a play exercise of which they knew not their mission or fate. Putin just executes his opposition.
Their mobilization requires any normal Democratic victim to mobilize also .
It's ironic when trudeu's subjects try to opine on good government.
Trump can leave NATO if he wants to. Why didn't he leave a long time ago . The door is wide open.
That's what you are supposed to do is, pay your bills. A lot of useless college students don't know this.

We def have lost our vitality & moral clarity there is no doubt about that.

The issue at hand here is how much Tim Hortons you’d have to sell to pay your share of your own defense via a vis NATO.

Anyone who believes the media distortions on anything Trump says is retarded.
Originally Posted by irfubar

If you can't see through the slant of that article I don't know what to say to you?

No kidding. No wonder the country is circling the drain....populated with so many people who possess zero reasoning skill or common sense.
I never really thought about what a young nation the United States is until Putin talked about the history of Russia. I don’t agree the United States hid its head in the sand at the beginning of World War II. We participated in World War I and I don’t think the American people wanted to get involved in another war not on our shores. The founding fathers warned about becoming involved in foreign and never ending wars.

The United States emerged as the leading world power following World War II. I don’t know if our political leaders had the foresight to recognize it or if they just learned to capitalize on it, but the Marshall Plan undoubtedly enriched many politicians and their cronies. I see NATO as an extension of the Marshall Plan and a vehicle to launder money to politicians, mostly American taxpayer money. Now the corruption is so blatant they don’t even bother collecting tax revenue to cover it, they just create money digitally.

Politicians have always been adept at separating taxpayers from their money and funneling it into their own pockets and those of their friends. The transcontinental railroad is one example. The military industrial complex, foreign aid, NATO, UN, WHO and all these other three letter global organizations are mostly avenues to launder money. Now they are being organized to control the very people to whom government is supposed to serve.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

useless allies that constantly side with the enemy and refuse to pay their way are not much of an ally.

Exactly. Trump has a way of wording with his scolding that makes some "pretend" allies' butts pucker
Originally Posted by 45_100
I never really thought about what a young nation the United States is until Putin talked about the history of Russia. I don’t agree the United States hid its head in the sand at the beginning of World War II. We participated in World War I and I don’t think the American people wanted to get involved in another war not on our shores. The founding fathers warned about becoming involved in foreign and never ending wars.

The United States emerged as the leading world power following World War II. I don’t know if our political leaders had the foresight to recognize it or if they just learned to capitalize on it, but the Marshall Plan undoubtedly enriched many politicians and their cronies. I see NATO as an extension of the Marshall Plan and a vehicle to launder money to politicians, mostly American taxpayer money. Now the corruption is so blatant they don’t even bother collecting tax revenue to cover it, they just create money digitally.

Politicians have always been adept at separating taxpayers from their money and funneling it into their own pockets and those of their friends. The transcontinental railroad is one example. The military industrial complex, foreign aid, NATO, UN, WHO and all these other three letter global organizations are mostly avenues to launder money. Now they are being organized to control the very people to whom government is supposed to serve.

NATO. Every time I hear that word it makes me want to spit my beans. The need for NATO has long passed, and for us to continue to be a member and propping it up is pure folly.

I agree that it is just another mechanism for politicians to enrich themselves on taxpayer dollars. If we as a country want to contribute to the defense of foreign countries, let Congress do it according to what our forefathers laid out in the Constitution, dagnabbit! Our branches of govt need their lines of power reestablished.
Pretty sure he was talking about an imaginary conversation he might have with the leader of a NATO nation that wasn’t carrying their weight… that being said, he needs to learn how to better articulate his thoughts… saying schitt like that is why a lot of people won’t vote for him…I have no doubt in my mind that if a member nation were attacked, he wouldn’t be checking their balance sheet to see if they were paid up to date…
Originally Posted by efw

We def have lost our vitality & moral clarity there is no doubt about that.

The issue at hand here is how much Tim Hortons you’d have to sell to pay your share of your own defense via a vis NATO.

Anyone who believes the media distortions on anything Trump says is retarded.

Trump threads tend to twist the retarded into fits of retardation!!

Good post, Muffin. The MSM completely butchered that story. The breadth of MSM lies about Trump is really quite amazing.. and amusing, in a sinister kind of way.
Trump can leave NATO if he wants to. Why didn't he leave a long time ago . The door is wide open.

Yeah, sure……and then what? Turn over the safety and security of the entire free world to Canada?…..maybe a France-Canada-Sweden trilateral umbrella of world protection?…..the trifecta parabellum.

I like Canada and I like natural Canadians, as opposed to “predominant Canadians” who are usually very tan people with extraordinary BO and a towel on their head, but if the US left the UN the UN would immediately implode and cease to exist.

What has become crystal clear over the past 6+ years is that we don’t have allies, we have entangled relationships. We don’t have “friends”, we have agreements that are often coerced, extorted and manipulated to benefit us. We aren’t viewed by the rest of the world like we were once viewed, we’re not trusted like we once were because WE don’t live up to our promises. We’ve broken every treaty we’ve entered into while at the very same time we use force against any country that breaks their treaty with us…..or at the very least we act to retaliate through economic sanctions or back room beatings and threaten to use force for their aforementioned transgressions.

Our “allies” are our allies because they either fear the consequences of not being our friend and “toeing the line” with us or they are receiving financial benefits for “toeing the line”….usually both…..either way that is not an enduring “friendship” .
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Good post, Muffin. The MSM completely butchered that story. The breadth of MSM lies about Trump is really quite amazing.. and amusing, in a sinister kind of way.

Totally taken out of context and twisted to meet their ends.

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Russia to do 'whatever the hell they want' to any NATO member country that doesn’t meet spending guidelines on defense in a stunning admission he would not abide by the collective-defense clause at the heart of the alliance if reelected,” reported CNN.

"Former President Donald Trump said Saturday that he wouldn't protect a NATO nation that didn't contribute enough defense funds and, instead, he'd ‘encourage’ Russia 'to do whatever the hell they want,’” echoed ABC News.

Both these characterizations are false. Since when has the media covered Trump accurately?

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg even chimed in following the media reports. “Any suggestion that allies will not defend each other undermines all of our security, including that of the U.S., and puts American and European soldiers at increased risk,” he said.

But what did Trump actually say?

Before making the comments about NATO, Trump was discussing the substantial financial commitment the United States had made to Ukraine, surpassing $200 billion, and the disparity between the U.S. contribution and that of European nations, which collectively stands at $25 billion. He said wasn't fair because the war in Ukraine affects them more directly, and the economy of the United States is roughly equivalent to the size of the collective economy of the European nations.

"I did the same thing with NATO. I got them to pay up. NATO was busted until I came along. I said, 'Everybody's gonna pay.' They said, 'What if we don't pay, are you still going to protect us?' I said, 'Absolutely not.' They couldn't believe the answer. And everybody—you never saw a more money pour in."

Trump continued by telling a story about why the leaders of NATO countries that owed money finally started contributing again.

"I came in, I made a speech, and they said you got to pay up. They asked me that question. One of the presidents of a big country stood up said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said 'you didn't pay your delinquent?' He said, 'Yes, let's say that happened.' 'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay; you got to pay your bills.' And the money came flowing in."
ib, they're just a bunch of liars who are never held accountable for their lies.
ib, they're just a bunch of liars who are never held accountable for their lies.

It's akin to yelling FIRE in a crowded theater.
Originally Posted by MAC

POTUS has no responsibility towards our "allies" their only responsibility is to the American taxpayers and that includes ensuring that they U.S. taxpayers are not being screwed by the likes of the UN. Get it?

Considering you claim to have been in the Navy, you should know that the POTUS is also the Commander in Chief. Our Afghani allies 'get it' now.
I would like the U.S. to withdraw from NATO.
Originally Posted by 45_100

NATO. Every time I hear that word it makes me want to spit my beans. The need for NATO has long passed, and for us to continue to be a member and propping it up is pure folly.

I agree that it is just another mechanism for politicians to enrich themselves on taxpayer dollars. If we as a country want to contribute to the defense of foreign countries, let Congress do it according to what our forefathers laid out in the Constitution, dagnabbit! Our branches of govt need their lines of power reestablished.
exactly
^^^
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I would like the U.S. to withdraw from NATO.

Don't worry, we'll be crying for you to come back.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Pretty sure he was talking about an imaginary conversation he might have with the leader of a NATO nation that wasn’t carrying their weight… that being said, he needs to learn how to better articulate his thoughts… saying schitt like that is why a lot of people won’t vote for him…I have no doubt in my mind that if a member nation were attacked, he wouldn’t be checking their balance sheet to see if they were paid up to date…

It’s amazing to hear so many people who seem to have common sense allow the media spin on his words do their interpreting for them when to listen to the speech live and see his body language and hear his voice inflection is to understand clearly.

It makes me wonder whether people who misinterpret his words are being dense (borderline retarded) or just obtuse.

He was touching upon the frustration of Americans who pay taxes only to see our country’s wealth depleted for the citizens of other countries. NATO has been funded by the US in spite of the fact that it was meant to protect Europe.

With our financial situation being what it is, those countries need to pull up their big boy pants and take care of themselves.

Our tax dollars need to be spent on Americans and not wasted on ungrateful pansies who use us for protection then run us down for all the wrong reasons.
Originally Posted by MAC

Considering you claim to have been in the Navy, you should know that the POTUS is also the Commander in Chief. Our Afghani allies 'get it' now.

Moron, this has NOTHING to do with Afghanistan (which was Joey's fiasco) but rather with Joey tossing the American people under the bus while sending billions of dollars to nations that do not have our best interest at heart. You are officially retarded.
© 24hourcampfire