Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I wish Putin would take over Canada. It would be nice not to have to deal with a Communist government on our northern border. Same with Europe. I figure being taken over by a capitalist system would be good for them.

Putin claims the sale of Alaska to the US was illegal and Russia has a valid claim to the territory.

Should the patriots in Alaska break off from the US and re-join Russia?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Do people actually believe he said that to anyone? Guess what, he didn’t. Just more lies from Trump. I still can’t believe there are Americans that believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Said thing is, when people hear what they want to hear, they will believe anything. Trump really is the master of that. But pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Did he embelish his story?

Maybe.

Regardless, the undisputed truth is what happened to NATO budgets after his trip.

You might not like how Trump says things, but he gets results.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Just here to try and cause trouble.

Nope. I just like facts. And Im willing to do the research to come up with them. I don’t blindly listen to people without question. Trump supporters who think the election was stolen blindly listen to Trump, even though Trump himself knows the election wasnt stollen, as his own advisers told him it was t stollen. I’ll give Trump credit though, once he tells a lie, he understands that when he tells the lie enough times, his sheep followers will believe it. You all are his pawns.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do people actually believe he said that to anyone? Guess what, he didn’t. Just more lies from Trump. I still can’t believe there are Americans that believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Said thing is, when people hear what they want to hear, they will believe anything. Trump really is the master of that. But pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Maybe.

Regardless, the undisputed truth is what happened to NATO budgets after his trip.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard LEFTIST pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Yep

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by flintlocke
You would think keeping the Red Sea global shipping route open would be a big deal...not to our NATO partner(?) Germany....who sent one (1) destroyer.
Germany is the worlds 3rd highest GDP after the US and China. You don't have to be a global strategist to see the master race is stiffing the American taxpayer....again.

Egypt, directly effected by the Red Sea 'issues', has responded by raising Suez transit fees..........!?!?!?!

Egypt has had a 'Navy' for over 3,000 years..... you might think they would dispatch a few of their 300+ fleet and just kick some Houthi Azz.....

It's not like they have to sail around the world or something, they're 'right down the street', so to speak, likely not even a two day run....

Nah, just raise prices and let someone else do it...

Last edited by Muffin; 02/12/24.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Maybe.

Cockjockey is a true blue libtard pretending to be a middle of the road Republican.

Nope. I just like facts. And Im willing to do the research to come up with them. I don’t blindly listen to people without question. Trump supporters who think the election was stolen blindly listen to Trump, even though Trump himself knows the election wasnt stollen, as his own advisers told him it was t stollen. I’ll give Trump credit though, once he tells a lie, he understands that when he tells the lie enough times, his sheep followers will believe it. You all are his pawns.

But you are too smart to be a 'pawn' of the LEFT, correct?

FJB & FJT
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Maybe.

Its reall not that hard to think for your self, The election was stolen. never before were so many changes made to the election process WITHOUT legislative approval, Wisconsin is a glowing example, Prove me wrong.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 007FJ
No he isn’t. Applying pressure, squeezing the sponges is all that really is. Pay your bills.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tesoro
You dont encourage the enemy to attack your allies!!

Fluck what a runny mangina you have.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Tesoro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
You are either a democrat or a never trumper to have sucha screwed up view of what he said. Trump is spot on. Pay your share or have fun with your own mess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I am neither...but I took the time to actually watch the video to see what actually came out of his mouth. And he said " no I would not protect you, infact I would encourage them (russians) to do what ever the hell they want you got to pay your bill your got to pay your bill"

The operative word is ENCOURAGE. This is called extortion on the streets. And saying [bleep] like this again and again is why we wound up with Biden. And probably will wind up with another one like him thanks to his boorish manner. Sad that we dont have someone with Trumps agenda who is slick.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wish Putin would take over Canada. It would be nice not to have to deal with a Communist government on our northern border. Same with Europe. I figure being taken over by a capitalist system would be good for them.

Putin claims the sale of Alaska to the US was illegal and Russia has a valid claim to the territory.

I don’t know, I’m not from Alaska, so it’s not my decision. But if I were, I might ponder such questions as to whether Putin would force Alaskans to shut down their energy industry because of climate change and if he is interested in helping Alaskan children cut off their peckers.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Diggerman

Maybe.

Its reall not that hard to think for your self, The election was stolen. never before were so many changes made to the election process WITHOUT legislative approval, Wisconsin is a glowing example, Prove me wrong.

You mean the state where Fake Electorals admitted to falsifying documents and admitted to illegally try and overturn the Wisconsin election, only to later admit this in the court of law?

“We hereby reaffirm that Joseph R. Biden, Jr. won the 2020 presidential election and that we were not the duly elected presidential electors for the State of Wisconsin for the 2020 presidential election,” it continues. “We oppose any attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the ultimate results of the 2020 presidential election.”

There are, or were 7 states involved in the fake electoral scam to try and overturn elections throughout the US, all by GOP operatives. Many lawsuits have been, or are being settled with those Fake Electorals admitting guilt. So, who was really trying to steal the election?

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/12/24.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gunchamp
You are either a democrat or a never trumper to have sucha screwed up view of what he said. Trump is spot on. Pay your share or have fun with your own mess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I am neither...but I took the time to actually watch the video to see what actually came out of his mouth. And he said " no I would not protect you, infact I would encourage them (russians) to do what ever the hell they want you got to pay your bill your got to pay your bill"

The operative word is ENCOURAGE. This is called extortion on the streets. And saying [bleep] like this again and again is why we wound up with Biden. And probably will wind up with another one like him thanks to his boorish manner. Sad that we dont have someone with Trumps agenda who is slick.

NATO is the house that America built. You want to live in our house, you play by our rules, which include pulling your own weight.

This reminds me of another thread, someone with a 24 year old son who's not pulling his weight.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Diggerman

Maybe.

You mean the state where Fake Electorals admitted to falsifying documents and admitted to illegally try and overturn the Wisconsin election, only to later admit this in the court of law?

“We hereby reaffirm that Joseph R. Biden, Jr. won the 2020 presidential election and that we were not the duly elected presidential electors for the State of Wisconsin for the 2020 presidential election,” it continues. “We oppose any attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the ultimate results of the 2020 presidential election.”

There are, or were 7 states involved in the fake electoral scam to try and overturn elections throughout the US, all by GOP operatives. Many lawsuits have been, or are being settled with those Fake Electorals admitting guilt. So, who was really trying to steal the election?

Do you mean the states that changed their Electoral Laws illegally[without state legislature approval]?
Those states?
The states that allowed mail-ins for days past election day?
The states that had no plan in place to verify mail-in ballots?
The states that allowed ballot dumping?

My first line above in red ends the[your] argument.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I don’t know, I’m not from Alaska, so it’s not my decision. But if I were, I might ponder such questions as to whether Putin would force Alaskans to shut down their energy industry because of climate change and if he is interested in helping Alaskan children cut off their peckers.

Let's put a pin in this, the a lot to unpack here.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Let's put a pin in this, the a lot to unpack here.

Not really. It’s pretty simple.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Do you mean the states that changed their Electoral Laws illegally[without state legislature approval]?
Those states?
The states that allowed mail-ins for days past election day?
The states that had no plan in place to verify mail-in ballots?
The states that allowed ballot dumping?

My first line above in red ends the[your] argument.[/quote]

This is where you’re wrong. These cases have been brought to the courts, and in almost every single instance, they have been deemed legal by the court system, including the GOP dominated US Supreme Courts decision not to hear arguments on many of these issues. Btw. It wasn’t just states Trump lost that changed voting. Many GOP dominated states did the same thing, but since Trump won, those changes weren’t challenged. That is called hypocrisy. But since you mentioned Wisconsin, yes, the lawsuit brought by Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) did find the state changed voting boxes illegally. BUT.. That was AFTER WILL’s 10 month investigation that concluded this

“There was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In all likelihood, more eligible voters cast ballots for Joe Biden than Donald Trump. We found little direct evidence of fraud, and for the most part, an analysis of the results and voting patterns does not give rise to an inference of fraud.”

The lawsuit wasn’t about who won or lost as WILL’s investigation already deemed the election was void of interference and fraud. The lawsuit was simply about applying Wisconsin election laws. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/12/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wrong, they were not deemed 'legal', most rulings stated that the cases needed to be brought forward prior to the election[including SCOTUS-why they didn't hear any cases].

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It's clear[very] that you and everyone else on the Left prefers electoral chaos.

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi again lol 🤣

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Maybe.

Blow it out of your ass dumfuk

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 26 invisible), 2,188 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,892
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.