Home
Complete Meltdown: Kansas City Chief Star Travis Kelce Yells and Shoves Head Coach During Super Bowl

Kelce’s meltdown occurred after the star tight end was angry he didn’t receive a pass from quarterback Patrick Mahomes during a Chief’s offensive series.

In response to Kelce’s attitude for not getting the ball, Reid took Kelce out of the next play, which enraged Kelce and caused the 34-year-old tight end to shove and yell at Reid, who is 65 years old.

Video Link Here

Gateway Pundit

Better hide the children when this clown is on the field. Not a first class act.

Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool dude. Kelce is a thug.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm an anti fan.

Opened this thread because it corresponds with something I said at supper.

"The NFL is turning this thing into cash, which is the one thing I admire about them.
I don't want to wish for it, but it would be interesting to see what happens after
he lumps her up, and she writes a song about it."
Now that the season is over will this go away?
I hear a lot of hype on all this and I have no way of knowing what goes on with him or her but my only thought about it was that since football season is over the shine might wear off for her. Maybe they are madly in love and a great match but I sort of expect their relationship to burn out pretty quickly. Not even sure why I took the time to comment other than its 6:30 am and Im just hanging around on here waiting to get things going for the week.
Ever heard Kelce talk? He rocks the wigga speak. All you need to know. If memory serves he used to fish in dark waters.
'Roid Rage.
His brother is a better man and always will be.
Amazing how two brothers from the same mother can be so different.

Bluefish is right about the wigga speak. I tell my wife that every time one of his TV ads comes on, just as I'm hitting the fast-forward button.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Ever heard Kelce talk?

Ya. The guy is a Neanderthal. It's always a cringe moment when he grabs the mic.

Gronk is a nice guy and funny. 180' apart.
Fuqk him
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk him

He may be eating his lunch alone from now on. Andy Reid it VERY popular with his players. And the fan base.
How to shorten your career

Smh
The coach should have told him to hit the showers, fug that nig nog wannabe.
TayTay smacks him around probly leads him around on a leash
Originally Posted by SupFoo

His career is near the end already. He's 34 and been in the league 11 years.
I'm wondering why I'm supposed to care.

He's worth too much money for that, but it will shrink his fan base. I guess if it shrinks his fan base too much then it will shorten his career, so maybe you are right.
I don't know, them getting to and winning the Super Bowl just seems scripted. America's sweetheart who endorses Biden and her boyfriend who follows the script and loves Pfizer win the big game. 🤮
Women like outlaws. She apparently has quite the track record with guys. The two are a match.

Kind of a Norma Jean and Joe DiMaggio deal maybe.

Osky

Ol Andy should have hit him in the mouth right about there.
There was a pretty girl at work who was dating a real scumbag who had spent time in the Big House.

Our office manager, a decent, hard working black woman, put this all in perspective in one sentence:

"You know these young girls today, they got to have they thug."
We are lucky. It's a miracle we aren't seeing her plastered all over everything with a wigger.
What's his contract details?
Maybe the Chefs should look for a TE in the draft.
I've seen alot of these meltdowns on their sidelines this year.

He bumped him also,it wasn't just an "in your face"
I didn't watch the game but hear enough about this guy. Andy should have sent him to the shower not put him back in the game.
It does appear Travis Kelce has an anger management problem. I wonder how much of this behavior goes on that we don't hear or see about
Originally Posted by MickinColo
It does appear Travis Kelce has an anger management problem. I wonder how much of this behavior goes on that we don't hear or see about

Hey man, if you ain't getting the rock they won't pan to yer devil worshipping gal....feed him the rock!

Lol Reid should have stayed in tightend-less formations the rest of the game lol
"O.J. didn't use a gun- - - - -Nicole should have"! Deja vu all over again. Taylor Swift will probably need a shooting coach worse than she needs a voice coach- - - - -if that's even possible!
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.
^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed
Over under on a murder/suicide?
Originally Posted by Osky
Women like outlaws. She apparently has quite the track record with guys. The two are a match.

Kind of a Norma Jean and Joe DiMaggio deal maybe.

Osky

17 publicly known relationships including this one.
The only thing less appealing than anything NFL would be a 3rd grade spelling bee…
Originally Posted by JDK

Who's going to do the murdering? "Air" McNair sort of comes to mind!
Originally Posted by sawbuck
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.

^^^ This ^^^

People do stuff in the heat of a big moment that they wouldn't otherwise do and "stars", regardless of the industry, are allowed more latitude in their behavior than an average "employee" would ever be allowed.

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not until the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.
Hands on the coach?

I never liked football so didn't watch the game. Just saw this thread. No political or other reason. Just don't care for it.

Can't you be removed for such things, even by one of the refs?

Seems like in baseball you would get kicked off the field if you got into someone's face, let alone hands on
Originally Posted by Angus1895
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.

Sad he took that [bleep] from him or any other player

I dislike the game even more now
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

^^^ This ^^^

People do stuff in the heat of a big moment that they wouldn't otherwise do and "stars", regardless of the industry, are allowed more latitude in their behavior than an average "employee" would ever be allowed.

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not unit the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
Do you know what penultimate means?
I was hoping Reid would slap the s hit out of 'em!!
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.
Originally Posted by Riverc

He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.

Who says this is over?

Coaches can fine players....and trade them.
Originally Posted by dassa

^^^ This ^^^

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not unit the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Obviously not! My bad! Should been pinnacle or ultimate. Sometimes the fingers get ahead of me.
Originally Posted by dassa

^^^ This ^^^

Thank you
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Who says this is over?

I doubt that happens will surprise me if it does, if I'm wrong you welcome to call me out on it.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
, fug that nig nog wannabe.

I dont watch football all and have no idea who this dude is, but if hes a wigger, as you guys say,Thats about all you need to know. If true, Taylor will end up being a single mom with a black eye.
Get a life loser.
Originally Posted by JDK

We couldn’t get that lucky.
There were a lot of amped up people on the field. It isn't like they got into a fist fight.
He should do it the old fashion way. Bang her a couple of times and move on. You know, like the good ol' days of our youth.

kwg
The thing that Andy Reid should be concerned about is how the players were adamant they are going to win it next year also.

I bet the teams they meet next season are going to be well aware of these statements.

Who says this is over?

I doubt that happens will surprise me if it does, if I'm wrong you welcome to call me out on it.

Trading him, yea, probably not.

A 50K fine, I could see that happening.

It would be a hilarious ending to this drama if got traded to a loosing team, like the Bronco's and Tay-Tay dumps after an 0-4 start.
Originally Posted by kwg020
He should do it the old fashion way. Bang her a couple of times and move on. You know, like the good ol' days of our youth.

kwg

That would be the smart move.
Reid handled it just fine. Deal with that shít later, he had a game to win.

Kelce made a critical play at the end of regulation. Reid's job is to manage and win the game and that meant he needed one of his stars to he in there.

At work 3 years ago I was tasked to complete a project. One of the guys that reported to me was a complete azzhole, totally disrespectful. But he was good at what he did and i needed him because it was ultimately my ass that was responsible for the outcome. Used him to complete the project then had him demoted to another department.
looks like two bags of trash !
Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool dude.

LOL, you know as much about football as you do about hunting, click on "Watch on youtube"

Their life philosophies don't exactly scream "marital success".
Leftists usually have emotional issues.

Which of the two is most progressive?

Narcissists usually don't do well together once the bloom has faded.
I lost what little respect for Kelce I had last nights for his behavior toward Andy and at the celebration afterwards.
Not soon enough……and I hope that it a “one hit wonder”! The world would immediately become a better place. memtb
So what's the over/under on how long this relationship lasts?
So what's the over/under on how long this relationship lasts?

Not through the off season I am guessing……when they actually have to deal with each other out of the public eye it could fall apart….
Not soon enough
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Reid handled it just fine. Deal with that shít later, he had a game to win.

Kelce made a critical play at the end of regulation. Reid's job is to manage and win the game and that meant he needed one of his stars to he in there.

This. Coach did what needed to be done. But ultimately he'll have the last word.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Their life philosophies don't exactly scream "marital success".

Money won't buy you happiness but it will allow you to park your jet next to it.
Not soon enough.i have a list for him.
I'll be the odd guy out and say I'd love to see this relationship flourish. We need to give them the same chance all of us got.

Think of the years of entertainment value we could get from the police incident reports, restraining orders, court dates, cat-fights, etc. If we're really lucky we could have a custody battle, new and ex testimonies in open court, poop on the bed, the whole nine yards.

Hey, why be a Debbie Downer, give em a chance!
OMG! Tay TaY may be in DANGER!

Lol. What a clam.
Complete Meltdown: Kansas City Chief Star Travis Kelce Yells and Shoves Head Coach During Super Bowl

Kelce’s meltdown occurred after the star tight end was angry he didn’t receive a pass from quarterback Patrick Mahomes during a Chief’s offensive series.

In response to Kelce’s attitude for not getting the ball, Reid took Kelce out of the next play, which enraged Kelce and caused the 34-year-old tight end to shove and yell at Reid, who is 65 years old.

Video Link Here

Gateway Pundit

Better hide the children when this clown is on the field. Not a first class act.

Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool pn6cHNk/kelceswift50.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh ! This is some hard news.
Kelce has two years left on his contract.

2024 - $13 million
2025 - $17 million
2026 - Free Agent

This "incident" will be reviewed by the Team and NFL both. Either or both could fine and or suspend Kelce for a number of games. I suspect both will fine him, dunno about any game suspensions. Both the Team and NFL have a PR problem here and I think they will have to act whether they want to or not since the whole world witnessed it. The Team and NFL will coordinate their "determinations". They can't let players assault Head Coaches and walk away scot-free.

Kelce could also get dropped from his endorsement contracts which could be where the big money ramifications come into play.

The Team could trade him, but wouldn't get much in return, maybe mediocre draft pick, because of his high compensation and age.

The Team could cut him, which would be unlikely.

Taylor? Well, she's on her own ..........
He had probably been abstaining for two weeks to stay in the zone for the big game and his frustration got the best of him. Never been in that situation so will withhold judgment.
sawbuck nailed it. passion and anger and enthusiasm and decorum... 3 out of 4 during war is pretty good.
Kelce has two years left on his contract.

2024 - $13 million
2025 - $17 million
2026 - Free Agent

This "incident" will be reviewed by the Team and NFL both. Either or both could fine and or suspend Kelce for a number of games. I suspect both will fine him, dunno about any game suspensions. Both the Team and NFL have a PR problem here and I think they will have to act whether they want to or not since the whole world witnessed it. The Team and NFL will coordinate their "determinations". They can't let players assault Head Coaches and walk away scot-free.

Kelce could also get dropped from his endorsement contracts which could be where the big money ramifications come into play.

The Team could trade him, but wouldn't get much in return, maybe mediocre draft pick, because of his high compensation and age.

The Team could cut him, which would be unlikely.

Taylor? Well, she's on her own ..........

They won't make decisions on what he's owed but on his cap and dead cap hit (moving on from him)

2024 - cap is 15.4 m and dead is 5.1
2025 - cap is 19.8 m and dead is 2.5

He's at an age and production where a 19.8m cap hit makes little sense for a TE, even if he is the best receiving option they might have. If KC moves on from him, it might be after next year - don't know how they'd feel on a 5.1m dead hit this year.
agreed, in my management days,, also spelled management daze, many times I listened to personal issues and witnessed people drowning in stress, loneliness, substance issues, and transference of such stress to others... including some of my own.

this is the stuff of Grace, Patience, and Understanding that GREAT LEADERS LIKE ANDY REID do not stoop down to join into.

what this shows me is how focus on winning (or making money) drives so many mad and ill mannered.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'll be the odd guy out and say I'd love to see this relationship flourish. We need to give them the same chance all of us got.

Think of the years of entertainment value we could get from the police incident reports, restraining orders, court dates, cat-fights, etc. If we're really lucky we could have a custody battle, new and ex testimonies in open court, poop on the bed, the whole nine yards.

Hey, why be a Debbie Downer, give em a chance!

It's not that we don't want see this relationship flourish, it's that the data says it's not the most likely outcome.

At the far outside I give them until until the kids hit First Grade. That is if they make it to kids.
Originally Posted by Futura
He had probably been abstaining for two weeks to stay in the zone for the big game and his frustration got the best of him. Never been in that situation so will withhold judgment.
😂🤣😂
Travis has some issues for sure. The way he handled himself during the game is the tip of the iceberg. Swift is a sharp business person. It’s to her benefit to have a Travis to promote her music. He is the current pawn. Swift is a Preying Mantis. That’s life!
Originally Posted by bluefish
Ever heard Kelce talk? He rocks the wigga speak. All you need to know. If memory serves he used to fish in dark waters.
Kelce at the party last night lol

Do you recommend that American men should take a course of steroids go into work sing the black national anthem tell their pregnant co workers to take an untested vaccine that doesn’t work and injured and killed millions scream at their bosses and shove them at the yearly conference in front of all the company’s employees ?

Lol he’s a real man

Wonder how Vince Lombardi would have reacted?
Men are in love women are in business. Klutche is being used, as her reason to be involved in the NFL. She is being used by the National Felon league as a promotion ,influencer. She has a large fan base to exploit. She gave him a hug. Big deal. Did not see any lips involved. The National Felon League won.
Travis and Taylor are living rent free in a lot heads.
while I will agree with that statement 100% the problem is when people get to that position in life and society they need to be held to just a bit higher standard in public..
Originally Posted by WildWest
Men are in love women are in business. Klutche is being used, as her reason to be involved in the NFL. She is being used by the National Felon league as a promotion ,influencer. She has a large fan base to exploit. She gave him a hug. Big deal. Did not see any lips involved. The National Felon League won.

Taylor has 80 concert dates in 2024 and 2025.

This is free advertising for her.

How much is a 30 second Super Bowl commercial, and how much air time did she get?
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Yep, they said mean things about Trump so of course suckfool had to go on the offensive.

He's a shill and a plant, no doubt about it. Wait until the next public figure says mean things about Trump, he'll go on the attack again. Mark my words.
How much is a 30 second Super Bowl commercial,

$7 million. Plus production costs.

How much is a 30 second Super Bowl commercial, and how much air time did she get?

Her tour has its own billion dollar economy - she doesn't need advertising to sell out. I'm no fan of TayTay but to act like advertising and being on an NFL broadcast benefits her tour is a bit of a stretch. NFL needs her more than she does the NFL.
Originally Posted by Teal

Her tour has its own billion dollar economy - she doesn't need advertising to sell out. I'm no fan of TayTay but to act like advertising and being on an NFL broadcast benefits her tour is a bit of a stretch. NFL needs her more than she does the NFL.

This^^^
Who was it that stated "TayTay's cat is worth more than Kelce"
Taylor Swift is reportedly worth a minimum of 1.1 billion dollars.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by 338Rem
, fug that nig nog wannabe.

I dont watch football all and have no idea who this dude is, but if hes a wigger, as you guys say,Thats about all you need to know. If true, Taylor will end up being a single mom with a black eye.

Yes, but she would be a single mom with a black eye and hundreds of millions of dollars to pay for fulltime nannies to raise the child.

There is a lot of negativity being projected without any basis that I can see. Yes, Kelce yelled at Reed, BFD, coaches are paid to win games and thereby keeping their jobs and compensation going. Kelce's skills on the field and his contribution to the team's chances of winning games makes him special enough to give him more latitude than a second stringer would get. Stars are different, regardless of what industry they're in, they'll almost always get the benefit of the doubt.
I'm wondering why I'm supposed to care.

Because the OP is gayer'n aids I guess.
Kelce is a turd. Hope the consequence he will be receiving is severe.
Originally Posted by jwp475
Taylor Swift is reportedly worth a minimum of 1.1 billion dollars.

She's worth, alone - 1/3 or so the value of the Bengals or Lions.
I have nothing against Travis, but if I was him I would go after a cheer leader. They are smart enough, have looks, and at a good age to start a family. Travis would be lucky to be in football in 5 years.
All I know is that T&Ts relationship gets more consideration from the average American than the border invasion or the wars the left is pushing. Maybe I'm the weird one but I feel I have other things to worry about other than T&T.

Since when is it news that a cure girl likes an abusive jerk? She's proven her taste in men is poor by endorsing a senile, racist, corrupt, pedophile for pres.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
All I know is that T&Ts relationship gets more consideration from the average American than the border invasion or the wars the left is pushing. Maybe I'm the weird one but I feel I have other things to worry about other than T&T.

I agree, many other more important things to focus on than T&T.

Like T&A for instance.

7 million for 30 seconds of football? No one's paid that since the Jets signed Aaron Rodgers.
LOL.
Originally Posted by ldholton
while I will agree with that statement 100% the problem is when people get to that position in life and society they need to be held to just a bit higher standard in public..

Fair enough.
Originally Posted by ribka

Do you recommend that American men should take a course of steroids go into work sing the black national anthem tell their pregnant co workers to take an untested vaccine that doesn’t work and injured and killed millions scream at their bosses and shove them at the yearly conference in front of all the company’s employees ?

Lol he’s a real man

The player who chest bumped Vince Lombardi would have been looking for a new job, starting with, being benched for the remainder of the Super Bowl.
Kelce's skills on the field and his contribution to the team's chances of winning games makes him special enough to give him more latitude than a second stringer would get. Stars are different, regardless of what industry they're in, they'll almost always get the benefit of the doubt.

The fact he is a "star", means he should set the bar higher than other players for conduct and sportsmanship. He is an ambassador for the Team, whether he likes it or not.

No, he should not get a pass on this.

BTW, the graveyards are filled with people thought to be "irreplaceable".
The bloom will last just long enough for TS to accumulate lyrics for a new song or two!
Britney Spears ruled the world and then the party stopped, she's a mental case these days. Tay Tay after her party stops:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Kelce, is a wigger with a feather in his pimp hat, but Mahomes has got to have him, and Travis can be very productive for two more years if they use him a little less in the season and keep him for playoffs, what Patrick wants he will get, Period!
I don’t “wish” for any man to beat a woman and I don’t wish for any woman to be beaten by her boyfriend. I have zero tolerance for abuse irregardless of the individual…..except Hilary, KJP, the hosts of the view, Oprah, …..

Never mind I really didn’t think this through……😂
Pretty sure Reid turned that moment into energy to win the game.

4D chess.

His career is about over. He'll be in the HOF, largely because of those around him.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Britney Spears ruled the world and then the party stopped, she's a mental case these days. Tay Tay after her party stops:

This space reserved for LBP.

7 million for 30 seconds of football? No one's paid that since the Jets signed Aaron Rodgers.

You sure about that?

source: https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/su...-ad-cost-this-year--Z5758uXIjO3gPQHWUCwF
Originally Posted by BFaucett

You sure about that?

source: https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/su...-ad-cost-this-year--Z5758uXIjO3gPQHWUCwF

It's a joke. Easily recognized as such.
Kelce's skills on the field and his contribution to the team's chances of winning games makes him special enough to give him more latitude than a second stringer would get. Stars are different, regardless of what industry they're in, they'll almost always get the benefit of the doubt.

The fact he is a "star", means he should set the bar higher than other players for conduct and sportsmanship. He is an ambassador for the Team, whether he likes it or not.

No, he should not get a pass on this.

BTW, the graveyards are filled with people thought to be "irreplaceable".

Maybe so, but my experience in the military and in industry has been that stars get special treatment and are often allowed to get away with stuff that other people would get fired for.

I'm sure that Reed will talk to him about his behavior and maybe the team will fine him, but as long as he is a key producer on the field I doubt that they will do anything drastic. Once Kelce is no longer producing at a level commensurate with his contract, he will no longer be "irreplaceable" and the Chief will let him go. Championship team usually try to keep their window for success open as long as they can sustain it. Under that circumstance, they usually keep productive players unless they see the opportunity to upgrade that position or the player becomes a sought after free agent and they decide that resigning him/her isn't worth the expense. The Chiefs let their best wide receiver, Tyreek Hill, go when he wanted a new contract that they felt was out of sync with his value to the team. Hill is still a great player, better than any of the wide receivers who are currently on the Chielfs roster, but Miami was willing to pay him more than the Chiefs were.
I don’t think it will come to that. But I do think there are some pretty hard core reasons why she can’t ever seem to keep a long term relationship. And I think he is gonna figure out just what some of them are.

On a brighter note, they’ll both still be filthy rich, she will have another hit song, and he will be the subject matter for it.
Originally Posted by BFaucett
You sure about that?

For this year's Super Bowl 58, 30-second commercials will cost $7 million for the game airing on CBS.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...r-bowl-commercial-cost-2024/72516735007/

USA Today is not the only media outlet parroting that number. Shrug.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yep, they said mean things about Trump so of course suckfool had to go on the offensive.

He's a shill and a plant, no doubt about it. Wait until the next public figure says mean things about Trump, he'll go on the attack again. Mark my words.

God bless the covtard NFL/BLM boomers on here.

The NFL boomers supported shutting down tens of thousands of American businesses in 2021 because of deadly Covid but were ok with the Super Bowl being held in 2021

God bless the covtard NFL/BLM boomers on here

And God bless the miserable dickheads.

God bless the covtard NFL/BLM boomers on here

And God bless the miserable dickheads.

Triple boosted and confused like Biden. Go yell at a cloud
No boosters here aśśhole.

polesmoker is like one of those little white dogs, sitting slone, yapping it's head off, starved for attention.

polesmoker is fug'n delusional and reckless with his accusations.

1. I have no idea what Kelce of Swift have ever said about Trump. If anything.
2. This thread (OP) is about Travis Kelce's antics on the field, assaulting his head coach. The End.

Do the world a favor and go kill yourself polesmoker.

Sure boomer. Give a scientic explanation as to how Covid could not be spread at a Super Bowl event with over 40,000 flying in from over the US sitting in a crowded stadium?

Now we have Pfizer sponsoring the NFL for dumbed down boomer covtards

Clown world

polesmoker is like one of those little white dogs, sitting lone, yapping it's head off, starved for attention.

polesmoker is fug'n delusional with his accusations.

2. This thread (OP) is about Travis Kelce's antics on the field, assaulting his head coach. The End.

Do the world a favor and go kill yourself polesmoker.

Bread and circuses for the dumbed down boomer NFL covtards. NFL boomers even celebrated BLM burning down. America

Sure boomer. Give a scientic explanation as to how Covid could not be spread at a Super Bowl event with over 40,000 flying in from over the US sitting in a crowded stadium?

WTF are you babbling about now.
Bread and circuses for the dumbed down boomer NFL covtards. NFL boomers even celebrated BLM burning down. America

Why is it every CF thread eventually ends with someone coming in and posting really dumb chit.

polesmoker is like one of those little white dogs, sitting slone, yapping it's head off, starved for attention.

polesmoker is fug'n delusional and reckless with his accusations.

LOL, you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey, Karen. Andy Reid laughed it off but you call it an "assault" and wring your hands about Taylor Swift being in danger.

And Swift pretty famously endorsed Biden in 2020, there's no way a ball washing hero worshiper like you was not aware of that.

Fùcking shill.
Originally Posted by ironbender

This space reserved for LBP.

She should get that tattoo.

Why is it every CF thread eventually ends with someone coming in and posting really dumb chit.

I think you have the record for posting endless schit on here. Over 6000 cut and by paste msm news posts

Eventually???

Yours start out rhat way.
Didn’t bother reading the whole thread. Fail to see the big issue.

Ditka used to get in players’ face all the time. Was probably a bit less cordial than Kelce. Nobody ever thought Ditka smacked his old lady around.

I can hear the response of “yeah, but he’s the coach!”. WGAF? It ain’t personal.

It’s football ya know…

Eventually???

stand up boomer, put your hand your heart and pledge allegiance to BLM

I been listening to the NFL network on Sirius.

I believe Rich Gannon stated.

“ It seems a lot of people are upset over Kelces antics on the sidelines. One person that I can guarantee is not upset about it is Andy Reid.”

polesmoker has never started a thread.

Because he(?) doesn't have the balls

It’s funny how people complain about men not acting like men and then get upset because a football player and a coach had a heated sideline discussion. Heated exchanges between football players and coaches are nothing new in football. Andy Reid said that this isn’t the first time that has happened and likely won’t be the last. Andy Reid has been around awhile and he can handle himself just fine so I don’t think he needs the peanut gallery fighting his battles for him.
https://ijr.com/travis-kelce-andy-r...m_campaign=daily&utm_content=firefly

Of course,It's no big deal.
Alot of folks weren't happy,maybe it looked worse??
Originally Posted by rong
https://ijr.com/travis-kelce-andy-r...m_campaign=daily&utm_content=firefly

Of course,It's no big deal.
Alot of folks weren't happy,maybe it looked worse??

I didn’t watch the game so that’s the first time I’ve seen the incident. Look to me like some folks are making a big thing about nothing.
Is this really what you guys think about?

LOL, wanna bet dipshìt? Most were not on the "Hunter's Campfire" and have nothing to do with politics.

And I've never posted any cheesy hero worship memes of political figures like you do.

LOL, wanna bet dipshìt? Most were not on the "Hunter's Campfire" and have nothing to do with politics.

And I've never posted any cheesy hero worship memes of political figures like you do.

Ah, yeah, Smoke's posted his bona fides, not so much you 2 other pretenders !

He may be older than you clowns, but he's also done way more.

Slapping cheap shots, belittles you.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

You forgot the part where he is dumber than a rock.
He is just about everything I disrespect in a pro athlete and a stupid azzhole to boot. His ego wants to be mvp and he can't see the dbl coverage on his azz so coach has qb feed the open receivers the opponents aren't covering as hard. Royal dumbazz. As far as smacking Tay Tay around that would be monumental stupidity he couldn't even survive that better just to play his game and walk off when he gets dicked out and not up to that game any more. Boys play ball , men use their balls for the original intent of them. Got more respect for pro tradesmen by far than gd ball players. NFL PIZZED down the side of their leg when the eliminated the cheerleaders coverage on televised games and their woke chit . I am sure the dipchit who decided that doesn't care what I think.. fugem all..mb
You lot aren't seeing the bright side here...if he does give her a trouncing she will get at least five new songs out of it and make some more millions.

That wallet is really making her skinny arse look fine.
Definitely the best she’s ever looked!
They won! Andy don’t give a cshit about that.
Originally Posted by LBP
Definitely the best she’s ever looked!

Might not be porkchop enough for you but I'd do it makeup game on or makeup off. I ain't prejudice again long legged blondes..mb
I didn't watch the game but hear enough about this guy. Andy should have sent him to the shower not put him back in the game.

Quite right.
The Thug Life... ain't for everybody...
I think the pass that kelce was mad about not being thrown to him went for 50+ yards to Hardman.

Team player for sure.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I think the pass that kelce was mad about not being thrown to him went for 50+ yards to Hardman.

Team player for sure.
He ain't no team player Imo it's all about him and impressing Swift.
I expect a new song about her relationship after it ends.
Him & TS are Deep State establishment plants.
How soon before suckfoo

LOL, that's rich coming from the leader of the derp derp derp squad.
That’s the song!!! But mom he was dumb as a rock!

Irony.
LOL

Irony.
LOL

I've concluded that, it's usually the dumb ones, that think they're smart !!
As soon as he finds out she gave him the herp....which should be any day now.
Originally Posted by tzone
As soon as he finds out she gave him the herp....which should be any day now.

Might be the other way around....
Trailer Swift in 10 years:

Trailer Swift in 10 years:

Where’s LBP when we need him?
At least she has a butt now!
I didn’t read all 8 pages. Kelce is playing at the highest level, hall of fame in his future. “Dating” a billionaire. He had a crappy first half. You do not know the content of the conversation.

Andy Reid has had all sorts of experience with fit young men who perhaps lose their cool from time to time. Kudos to him for not losing his.

TS is ready to hit the wall for female fertility, she needs a donor and an Alpha male is what she seeks. She is not going to get knocked up by a skinny jean wearing weenie. He offers her nothing but his seed.

Kelce is building a post football brand, whether that includes TS or not. He has some relevance issues in his future once he retires.

Just my opinion.

Video Link Here

Gateway Pundit

Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool dude. Kelce is a thug.

How soon? Not soon enough! cool grin
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I didn’t read all 8 pages. Kelce is playing at the highest level, hall of fame in his future. “Dating” a billionaire. He had a crappy first half. You do not know the content of the conversation.

Andy Reid has had all sorts of experience with fit young men who perhaps lose their cool from time to time. Kudos to him for not losing his.

TS is ready to hit the wall for female fertility, she needs a donor and an Alpha male is what she seeks. She is not going to get knocked up by a skinny jean wearing weenie. He offers her nothing but his seed.

Kelce is building a post football brand, whether that includes TS or not. He has some relevance issues in his future once he retires.

Just my opinion.

TS isn't the type to want kids or believe in them. Selfish enough to lecture us on climate change - owns 2, now 1 jets burning more carbon than a small city.
She's not looking for a sperm donor at all - she's looking for song material.
She probably gives it to him with a strap-on..... Why do you think he is so irritable and butthurt?

How would you act if Napoleon Dynamite were plumbing your tailpipe?
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I'm an anti fan.

Opened this thread because it corresponds with something I said at supper.

"The NFL is turning this thing into cash, which is the one thing I admire about them.
I don't want to wish for it, but it would be interesting to see what happens after
he lumps her up, and she writes a song about it."

I opened the thread because I wanted to see if were true that the Campfire has been taken over by celebrity-obsessed fifteen year old girls.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This could have read “ I’m tired of washing your 2 jets with no love in return!”
Taylor Swift Fans Urge Her to ‘Break Up’ With Travis Kelce After ‘Red Flag’ Behavior at Super Bowl: ‘Not Safe’

Fans of pop star Taylor Swift are urging the singer to “break up” with Kansas City Chiefs football player Travis Kelce after his “red flag” behavior at the Super Bowl. “She needs to break up with him for her own safety,” one fan proclaimed.

Viewers of Sunday night’s Super Bowl reacted to Travis Kelce erupting on the sidelines and slamming into head coach Andy Reid by expressing their concern for Taylor Swift and advising the pop star to break up with the NFL player.

“You don’t get to ape up someone all aggressive like just because you’re frustrated,” one fan reacted. “Taylor, my darling, my dove, my lamb, this is a big red flag.”

“Hey #swifties! I speak for most of the fanbase when I say Taylor needs to leave this man, he’s assaulting a man for no reason!!!!” another fan exclaimed.

“Man, Taylor Swifts boyfriend has some toxic masculinity issues,” another commented. “She needs to dump him and dedicate her next album to the breakup.”

“Taylor Swift needs to break up with this guy before she gets into a ‘hell’ of a relationship with a guy like this that is prone to violent and destructive behavior,” another fan declared.

“yea we’re getting another Taylor Swift breakup album in a few years,” one fan predicted.

Other fans took issue with Kelce’s post-game interview following the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl win.

“You can see the very moment Taylor Swift realized her future children are going to have an IQ of 27,” one Instagram user wrote, sharing a video of Kelce being interviewing after the game — a moment that gave many viewers second-hand embarrassment.

Breitbart

"future children are going to have an IQ of 27" = My Favorite
LOL, who gives a flying fùck what a bunch of teenage Taylor Swift fans think?

Oh that's right I forgot, "supfoo."
Let the snowflakes whine, afraid of their own shadow, WGAF

The same one's who cringe at Trump's "mean tweets"

MAGA!

He is still gayer'n aids.
Who Cares?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He is still gayer'n aids.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Who Cares?

And yet, here you all are.
That's right, been here long before you showed up, and will be here long after you disappear, shill.
You're struggling again polesmoker.

LOL, gotta run, I need to check social media to see what Tay-Tay fans are saying.

Supfoo is riveted to the latest Taylor Swift news.

Wern't you the same moron that said ARs were banned in Virginia like 5-6 days ago?

Just checking...

Ain't no body tooks my ARs yet?
It is all so confusing anymore...

There are SO MANY SuperFools 'round here come lately
Originally Posted by supercrewd

Just my opinion.

Distracted Boomers.

NFL Bread and circuses god bless you

Lol
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Wern't you the same moron that said ARs were banned in Virginia like 5-6 days ago?

Just checking...

He’s a cut and paste new sock puppet controlled distraction

He doesn’t hunt or fish

You see it
Lemme see,

Super Bowl was on Sunday, no?

Today is Tuesday and it's now well after dark on the West coast and some of you folks are back east and it's already 10:30 or close to it.

Why y'all still going on about Sunday's non-news?

And to think, some folks on here don't like the flavester.

yee yee
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Just checking...

He’s a cut and paste new sock puppet controlled distraction

He doesn’t hunt or fish

You see it

I just thought he was only a big gigantic bleeding VJJ...

...I had no idea he did not hunt or fish as well.

For fuggs sake
This place is girlier than ever. The above and bitchy arguing everywhere else. Anyone hunt here in the Hunters Campfire?
Originally Posted by EdM
This place is girlier than ever. The above and bitchy arguing everywhere else. Anyone hunt here in the Hunters Campfire?

Well...spring turkey is coming up.
Originally Posted by EdM

No. Most of these people are in assisted living facilities waiting to die.
Originally Posted by EdM

And I've got to find out if the sawbones will OK shooting with the gun on my right shoulder, 5 or so month post surgery. Might even be 6 months depending on when the opener is here. Picked up some of the fancy .410 TSS stuff to try, and some 20g too as I'm not fond of 12g turkey loads.

Late April/May can't get here soon enough.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by EdM

And I've got to find out if the sawbones will OK shooting with the gun on my right shoulder, 5 or so month post surgery. Might even be 6 months depending on when the opener is here. Picked up some of the fancy .410 TSS stuff to try, and some 20g too as I'm not fond of 12g turkey loads.

I'm surprised you have turkeys up that high at your place.
Plus, I must have missed it - what happened to your shoulder?
Travis Kelce is a hell of a ball player and causes no problems in his home city. His enthusiasm knows no bounds. I wish him well, not that he needs it from me. 👍🤪
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by EdM

Oh yeah, there's some turkeys up on Devil's Garden, up and over the hill from us towards Adin and such, and some in the Warners (mostly around a development though)

I'd been fighting with the medical establishment for 2 years almost to have my right shoulder looked at. First was "we have to xray it" , which showed some bone spurs/arthritis type stuff. Well, duh, at my age? I asked for MRI as it wasn't getting better with rest etc. Nope, we have to have a specific injury for that, right now it looks like "arthritis". To which I reminded them x-rays don't show soft tissue injuries.

Life goes on, and a year or so back I reached to open the chicken yard gate and heard a pop. Of course, with the spurs there was impingement and I said "there's my injury" . Went back in, did the run around, finally got authorized for an MRI (Medicare and secondary insurance) . Yep, torn rotator cuff.

Then the whole deal of scheduling ortho surgeons etc. Got an appointment, last May, saw the doc, papers sent to scheduler. No word after a couple/three weeks, so I call them. Oh, the Dr who saw you is no longer here, we have to schedule you with a new Doc, in Sept. Which meant another 200 mile RT just to talk to him, then wait for scheduling the procedure.

Meantime, I'd drawn a muzzleloader tag in AZ so when they called me back I said screw you, I'm going hunting until Nov 5, so we had surgery on Nov13 after I got back.

Wife says no more winter surgeries, too much work for her, hauling in wood, shoveling paths when it snows, driving to follow ups in crappy weather.

Such is life. PT lady today said I'm doing well but I'm still just doing resistance band exercises, no weights yet. Conservative Doc as he not only found a tear across the cuff but there was longitudinal tearing also. Removed the end of the clavicle where a lot of the spurs were.

I can't wait to start shooting, and so much stuff around this place needs upkeep too.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Lol he’s a real man

The player who chest bumped Vince Lombardi would have been looking for a new job, starting with, being benched for the remainder of the Super Bowl.

Vince would have been looking for a new job too. Chiefs owners want Super Bowls. Benching Kelce is a great way to lose one.

LOL, gotta run, I need to check social media to see what Tay-Tay fans are saying.
well?

what's the haps?
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Travis Kelce is a hell of a ball player and causes no problems in his home city. His enthusiasm knows no bounds. I wish him well, not that he needs it from me. 👍🤪
Harrumph!
Originally Posted by EdM
Yep.

As the Fire Turns.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk him

He may be eating his lunch alone from now on. Andy Reid it VERY popular with his players. And the fan base.

Halarios
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You lot aren't seeing the bright side here...if he does give her a trouncing she will get at least five new songs out of it and make some more millions.

That wallet is really making her skinny arse look fine.

Yep

I'll get in her line for next
Who?
Originally Posted by EdM

You think the "Hunter's Campfire " is supposed to be about hunting? It's the forum where people post anything and everything. If you want to read about hunting why not start a thread on it?
13………

Taylor swifts new album…..13

Taylor swifts football / chiefs attendance in games ….13

Chiefs playoff win game streak……13

San Francisco 49 ers….. 4 + 9 = 13
13………

did Q predict that?
Originally Posted by EdM

You think the "Hunter's Campfire " is supposed to be about hunting? It's the forum where people post anything and everything. If you want to read about hunting why not start a thread on it?
Meh.

we'd rather talk about people

That flave dude is a mean one, eh?

Speaking of hunting though, the trail cam out front picked up a RABBIT (well, actually a hare) the other morning. First one we've seen in our yard for a couple of years. Maybe the population will rebound and I can hunt some without feeling guilty for keeping the numbers down?
Originally Posted by EdM

No one here is interested. Hell Conrad lives on 10k acres of Montana. Does he hunt?
I had never heard a Taylor Swift song...so how could I possibly make any remarks...thusly I googled TS' best selling song....it was something titled 'Shake it off'.
Excruciating...but now I am qualified to comment.
If a steroid pumped, poor impulse control, ball player wants to pummel his girlfriend...he has my blessing. It won't hurt his standing in the sport where that sort of thing is the norm....and it may do the world of pop music a favor.
There was a bunch more 13 deals I heard on the NFL network…..but I forgot them.

Wow, you guys were busy last night. One small post triggered a two page avalanche from The Swifties from across the USA and Canada.

Want to give a special shout-out to that CF BarFly polesmoker. He now has 14 posts in this thread that he professes to "not give a chit" about. Guess that makes him the Official CF Village Idiot.

Sorry I missed all the action last night, but am busy with more important stuff. In fact, looks like the rest of the week will be busy. But hey, you Swifties carry on.......

Wow, you guys were busy last night. One small post triggered a two page avalanche from The Swifties from across the USA and Canada.

Want to give a special shout-out to that CF BarFly polesmoker. He now has 14 posts in this thread that he professes to "not give a chit" about. Guess that makes him the Official CF Village Idiot.

Sorry I missed all the action last night, but am busy with more important stuff. In fact, looks like the rest of the week will be busy. But hey, you Swifties carry on.......

LOL, I don't give a crap about Tay-Tay or Kelce, numbnuts. You're my target because you're a shill.

And your post confirms that I'm over the target thanks for that.
Ouch…..

Smoke pole….

Us should’ve stopped at post count 13…..

Just braying

But wait…..

The MVP of super bowls number…..

Wait

Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by EdM

's what happens, when you try, to drive upside down, in a river !!!!!!

wink
13………

did Q predict that?

Dots
Connected
What you can be excused for not knowing, up there in Canuckia...Is a frosty morning dip in Cow Creek along that particular stretch is perfectly normal...Log trucks do it, lumber trucks do it , chip trucks, hay trucks do it and any normal motorist that does not do it...is probably impeding the flow of traffic. It is de riguer to go at least 10mph above any sane speed in that winding canyon.
At least, Geno was wearing his safety flip flops, right ?
Taylor Swift Fans Urge Her to ‘Break Up’ With Travis Kelce After ‘Red Flag’ Behavior at Super Bowl: ‘Not Safe’

Fans of pop star Taylor Swift are urging the singer to “break up” with Kansas City Chiefs football player Travis Kelce after his “red flag” behavior at the Super Bowl. “She needs to break up with him for her own safety,” one fan proclaimed.

Viewers of Sunday night’s Super Bowl reacted to Travis Kelce erupting on the sidelines and slamming into head coach Andy Reid by expressing their concern for Taylor Swift and advising the pop star to break up with the NFL player.

“You don’t get to ape up someone all aggressive like just because you’re frustrated,” one fan reacted. “Taylor, my darling, my dove, my lamb, this is a big red flag.”

“Hey #swifties! I speak for most of the fanbase when I say Taylor needs to leave this man, he’s assaulting a man for no reason!!!!” another fan exclaimed.

“Man, Taylor Swifts boyfriend has some toxic masculinity issues,” another commented. “She needs to dump him and dedicate her next album to the breakup.”

“Taylor Swift needs to break up with this guy before she gets into a ‘hell’ of a relationship with a guy like this that is prone to violent and destructive behavior,” another fan declared.

“yea we’re getting another Taylor Swift breakup album in a few years,” one fan predicted.

Other fans took issue with Kelce’s post-game interview following the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl win.

“You can see the very moment Taylor Swift realized her future children are going to have an IQ of 27,” one Instagram user wrote, sharing a video of Kelce being interviewing after the game — a moment that gave many viewers second-hand embarrassment.

Breitbart

"future children are going to have an IQ of 27" = My Favorite

The mental midget just can't help himself. GFY loser.
No, I was barefoot, with the sandals tucked up under the driver's seat.

Sheesh.
Ouch…..

Smoke pole….

Us should’ve stopped at post count 13…..

The only thing gayer than researching someone else's "post count" is trying to make a big deal out of it. And that's not directed at you Angus.
No, I was barefoot, with the sandals tucked up under the driver's seat.

Sheesh.

Does that help with floatation??
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

No one here is interested. Hell Conrad lives on 10k acres of Montana. Does he hunt?

Yes he do.
All of us.
I've seen the pitchers......
I just hope it's very soon. Hell, I'll do it he wants me too.
I keep checking in to see if supfoo has provided any Taylor Swift updates. Lol
Originally Posted by Alan_C
At least she has a butt now!
That’s true!!
Did anyone see his dumb azz yelling “ Uhhh Na Na Na “ during the SB celebration? What an idiot
FF to 1:39

We should’ve gone

4 a beer……

And a

Shot!
Originally Posted by Calvin

They’re in the hopper. She’s *very* invested in tay tay. More than slummy.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Wow.. I lasted 15 seconds. Could feel brain cells vaporizing..
Originally Posted by Calvin

They’re in the hopper. She’s *very* invested in tay tay. More than slummy.

That's bold talk for a one eyed fat man!
lolol
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

Yes he do.
All of us.

He means big game Tommy Boy
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I.CANNOT.STAND.THAT.WIGGA.SPEAK.
Drunken fool. Some role model.
I haven't shot a big game animal in years and I knew Kelce was a retarded douche bag way before Taylor heard about his dumb ass.

Video Link Here

Gateway Pundit

Funny…an OPINION article… then the thread title…
Is someone trying to rationalize/normalize slapping your girlfriend around… is this the kind of seed to plant in adolescent minds??? Behavior like that is something we anticipate happening?
Originally Posted by callnum

How do you know what he means?
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I haven't shot a big game animal in years and I knew Kelce was a retarded douche bag way before Taylor heard about his dumb ass.

Recalculating......

Has Losttrail60 posted some pics of him and his animals killed?
it'll happen sooner or later probably. better take a [bleep] and a fat chick he will happen a lot sooner

Lost trail/ caldumb ( Ryan Busse) claimed to have killed over 10 BC mountain lions in Montana

He just posts about left wing anti Montana politics

Jim remember when he was going to report you to usfw for shooting a magpie?

Dinks and does in stubble don’t count Tommy Boy.

Here in Idaho we leave those for old women and old men.

Did you lose that sockpuppet password?

The one with all your pics?
Callnum is nothing.

What do you retards get to shoot then?
Tommy boy ? JFC
Losttrail/callscum 60 I hear they grow taters in Idaho who digs urs ?
I don't know what guys see in that chick, she's fugly, great hips made for riding but hard to look at.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I don't know what guys see in that chick, she's fugly, great hips made for riding but hard to look at.

Supfoo celebrates her entire collection.
Let a woman write enough songs and eventually she'll tell on herself:

Taylor Swift started out country then sold her soul. F her.
© 24hourcampfire