Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Reid handled it just fine. Deal with that shít later, he had a game to win.

Kelce made a critical play at the end of regulation. Reid's job is to manage and win the game and that meant he needed one of his stars to he in there.

This. Coach did what needed to be done. But ultimately he'll have the last word.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
Their life philosophies don't exactly scream "marital success".

Money won't buy you happiness but it will allow you to park your jet next to it.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Not soon enough.i have a list for him.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be the odd guy out and say I'd love to see this relationship flourish. We need to give them the same chance all of us got.

Think of the years of entertainment value we could get from the police incident reports, restraining orders, court dates, cat-fights, etc. If we're really lucky we could have a custody battle, new and ex testimonies in open court, poop on the bed, the whole nine yards.

Hey, why be a Debbie Downer, give em a chance!

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OMG! Tay TaY may be in DANGER!

Lol. What a clam.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Complete Meltdown: Kansas City Chief Star Travis Kelce Yells and Shoves Head Coach During Super Bowl

Kelce’s meltdown occurred after the star tight end was angry he didn’t receive a pass from quarterback Patrick Mahomes during a Chief’s offensive series.

In response to Kelce’s attitude for not getting the ball, Reid took Kelce out of the next play, which enraged Kelce and caused the 34-year-old tight end to shove and yell at Reid, who is 65 years old.

Video Link Here

Gateway Pundit

Better hide the children when this clown is on the field. Not a first class act.

Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool pn6cHNk/kelceswift50.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh ! This is some hard news.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Kelce has two years left on his contract.

2024 - $13 million
2025 - $17 million
2026 - Free Agent

This "incident" will be reviewed by the Team and NFL both. Either or both could fine and or suspend Kelce for a number of games. I suspect both will fine him, dunno about any game suspensions. Both the Team and NFL have a PR problem here and I think they will have to act whether they want to or not since the whole world witnessed it. The Team and NFL will coordinate their "determinations". They can't let players assault Head Coaches and walk away scot-free.

Kelce could also get dropped from his endorsement contracts which could be where the big money ramifications come into play.

The Team could trade him, but wouldn't get much in return, maybe mediocre draft pick, because of his high compensation and age.

The Team could cut him, which would be unlikely.

Taylor? Well, she's on her own ..........

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
He had probably been abstaining for two weeks to stay in the zone for the big game and his frustration got the best of him. Never been in that situation so will withhold judgment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
sawbuck nailed it. passion and anger and enthusiasm and decorum... 3 out of 4 during war is pretty good.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Kelce has two years left on his contract.

2024 - $13 million
2025 - $17 million
2026 - Free Agent

This "incident" will be reviewed by the Team and NFL both. Either or both could fine and or suspend Kelce for a number of games. I suspect both will fine him, dunno about any game suspensions. Both the Team and NFL have a PR problem here and I think they will have to act whether they want to or not since the whole world witnessed it. The Team and NFL will coordinate their "determinations". They can't let players assault Head Coaches and walk away scot-free.

Kelce could also get dropped from his endorsement contracts which could be where the big money ramifications come into play.

The Team could trade him, but wouldn't get much in return, maybe mediocre draft pick, because of his high compensation and age.

The Team could cut him, which would be unlikely.

Taylor? Well, she's on her own ..........

They won't make decisions on what he's owed but on his cap and dead cap hit (moving on from him)

2024 - cap is 15.4 m and dead is 5.1
2025 - cap is 19.8 m and dead is 2.5

He's at an age and production where a 19.8m cap hit makes little sense for a TE, even if he is the best receiving option they might have. If KC moves on from him, it might be after next year - don't know how they'd feel on a 5.1m dead hit this year.

Me

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
agreed, in my management days,, also spelled management daze, many times I listened to personal issues and witnessed people drowning in stress, loneliness, substance issues, and transference of such stress to others... including some of my own.

this is the stuff of Grace, Patience, and Understanding that GREAT LEADERS LIKE ANDY REID do not stoop down to join into.

what this shows me is how focus on winning (or making money) drives so many mad and ill mannered.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'll be the odd guy out and say I'd love to see this relationship flourish. We need to give them the same chance all of us got.

Think of the years of entertainment value we could get from the police incident reports, restraining orders, court dates, cat-fights, etc. If we're really lucky we could have a custody battle, new and ex testimonies in open court, poop on the bed, the whole nine yards.

Hey, why be a Debbie Downer, give em a chance!

It's not that we don't want see this relationship flourish, it's that the data says it's not the most likely outcome.

At the far outside I give them until until the kids hit First Grade. That is if they make it to kids.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Futura
He had probably been abstaining for two weeks to stay in the zone for the big game and his frustration got the best of him. Never been in that situation so will withhold judgment.
😂🤣😂

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Travis has some issues for sure. The way he handled himself during the game is the tip of the iceberg. Swift is a sharp business person. It’s to her benefit to have a Travis to promote her music. He is the current pawn. Swift is a Preying Mantis. That’s life!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bluefish
Ever heard Kelce talk? He rocks the wigga speak. All you need to know. If memory serves he used to fish in dark waters.
Kelce at the party last night lol

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sawbuck
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.

Do you recommend that American men should take a course of steroids go into work sing the black national anthem tell their pregnant co workers to take an untested vaccine that doesn’t work and injured and killed millions scream at their bosses and shove them at the yearly conference in front of all the company’s employees ?

Lol he’s a real man

Wonder how Vince Lombardi would have reacted?

Last edited by ribka; 02/12/24.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Men are in love women are in business. Klutche is being used, as her reason to be involved in the NFL. She is being used by the National Felon league as a promotion ,influencer. She has a large fan base to exploit. She gave him a hug. Big deal. Did not see any lips involved. The National Felon League won.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Travis and Taylor are living rent free in a lot heads.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by sawbuck
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.
while I will agree with that statement 100% the problem is when people get to that position in life and society they need to be held to just a bit higher standard in public..

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WildWest
Men are in love women are in business. Klutche is being used, as her reason to be involved in the NFL. She is being used by the National Felon league as a promotion ,influencer. She has a large fan base to exploit. She gave him a hug. Big deal. Did not see any lips involved. The National Felon League won.

Taylor has 80 concert dates in 2024 and 2025.

This is free advertising for her.

How much is a 30 second Super Bowl commercial, and how much air time did she get?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 71 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.