Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What's his contract details?
Maybe the Chefs should look for a TE in the draft.
I've seen alot of these meltdowns on their sidelines this year.

He bumped him also,it wasn't just an "in your face"

Last edited by rong; 02/12/24.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't watch the game but hear enough about this guy. Andy should have sent him to the shower not put him back in the game.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It does appear Travis Kelce has an anger management problem. I wonder how much of this behavior goes on that we don't hear or see about

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MickinColo
It does appear Travis Kelce has an anger management problem. I wonder how much of this behavior goes on that we don't hear or see about

Hey man, if you ain't getting the rock they won't pan to yer devil worshipping gal....feed him the rock!

Lol Reid should have stayed in tightend-less formations the rest of the game lol

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"O.J. didn't use a gun- - - - -Nicole should have"! Deja vu all over again. Taylor Swift will probably need a shooting coach worse than she needs a voice coach- - - - -if that's even possible!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Over under on a murder/suicide?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Osky
Women like outlaws. She apparently has quite the track record with guys. The two are a match.

Kind of a Norma Jean and Joe DiMaggio deal maybe.

Osky

17 publicly known relationships including this one.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
The only thing less appealing than anything NFL would be a 3rd grade spelling bee…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JDK
Over under on a murder/suicide?

Who's going to do the murdering? "Air" McNair sort of comes to mind!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sawbuck
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.

^^^ This ^^^

People do stuff in the heat of a big moment that they wouldn't otherwise do and "stars", regardless of the industry, are allowed more latitude in their behavior than an average "employee" would ever be allowed.

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not until the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hands on the coach?

I never liked football so didn't watch the game. Just saw this thread. No political or other reason. Just don't care for it.

Can't you be removed for such things, even by one of the refs?

Seems like in baseball you would get kicked off the field if you got into someone's face, let alone hands on

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Angus1895
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.

Sad he took that [bleep] from him or any other player

I dislike the game even more now

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

^^^ This ^^^

People do stuff in the heat of a big moment that they wouldn't otherwise do and "stars", regardless of the industry, are allowed more latitude in their behavior than an average "employee" would ever be allowed.

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not unit the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
Do you know what penultimate means?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was hoping Reid would slap the s hit out of 'em!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.

Who says this is over?

Coaches can fine players....and trade them.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

^^^ This ^^^

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not unit the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Do you know what penultimate means?

Obviously not! My bad! Should been pinnacle or ultimate. Sometimes the fingers get ahead of me.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,618
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.