Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by sawbuck
That incident involved two grown men who don't require a nation of pussys to tell them how they should interact.

^^^ This ^^^

People do stuff in the heat of a big moment that they wouldn't otherwise do and "stars", regardless of the industry, are allowed more latitude in their behavior than an average "employee" would ever be allowed.

Kelce is too important to the success of the team to put him on the bench as punishment in the penultimate NFL game of the year. Reed might call him in after the season and chew his ass a little, but not unit the game currently in play is over, 'cause the goal is to win the game and punishing Kelce would be punishing the entire team.

Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
Do you know what penultimate means?

Thank you

Montana MOFO
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by Angus1895
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.

Sad he took that [bleep] from him or any other player

I dislike the game even more now
He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.

Who says this is over?

Coaches can fine players....and trade them.
I doubt that happens will surprise me if it does, if I'm wrong you welcome to call me out on it.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 338Rem
, fug that nig nog wannabe.

I dont watch football all and have no idea who this dude is, but if hes a wigger, as you guys say,Thats about all you need to know. If true, Taylor will end up being a single mom with a black eye.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Get a life loser.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JDK
Over under on a murder/suicide?

We couldn’t get that lucky.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There were a lot of amped up people on the field. It isn't like they got into a fist fight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He should do it the old fashion way. Bang her a couple of times and move on. You know, like the good ol' days of our youth.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The thing that Andy Reid should be concerned about is how the players were adamant they are going to win it next year also.

I bet the teams they meet next season are going to be well aware of these statements.

Last edited by Angus1895; 02/12/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by Angus1895
After the game, Reid was asked about Kelce's outburst by the CBS crew. "He keeps me young," Reid said with a smile.

Someone commented on his balance looking good. "Not so good," Reid responded. "Tested that hip out.

Sad he took that [bleep] from him or any other player

I dislike the game even more now
He's the head coach not Travis Kelce or any other player. Like I said he should have sent him to the shower he showed weakness there not good when you let your players push you around.

Who says this is over?

Coaches can fine players....and trade them.
I doubt that happens will surprise me if it does, if I'm wrong you welcome to call me out on it.

Trading him, yea, probably not.

A 50K fine, I could see that happening.

It would be a hilarious ending to this drama if got traded to a loosing team, like the Bronco's and Tay-Tay dumps after an 0-4 start.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
He should do it the old fashion way. Bang her a couple of times and move on. You know, like the good ol' days of our youth.

kwg

That would be the smart move.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Reid handled it just fine. Deal with that shít later, he had a game to win.

Kelce made a critical play at the end of regulation. Reid's job is to manage and win the game and that meant he needed one of his stars to he in there.

At work 3 years ago I was tasked to complete a project. One of the guys that reported to me was a complete azzhole, totally disrespectful. But he was good at what he did and i needed him because it was ultimately my ass that was responsible for the outcome. Used him to complete the project then had him demoted to another department.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
looks like two bags of trash !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Gronk NEVER would have done something like this. Gronk is a cool dude.

LOL, you know as much about football as you do about hunting, click on "Watch on youtube"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Kelce and Swift are both 34 years old, so both have been through multiple relationship prior to their current one. If they do marry, I wish them well. Mrs. Kelce seems to like Taylor and having your MIL in your corner is never a bad thing.
Their life philosophies don't exactly scream "marital success".

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Leftists usually have emotional issues.

Which of the two is most progressive?

Narcissists usually don't do well together once the bloom has faded.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I lost what little respect for Kelce I had last nights for his behavior toward Andy and at the celebration afterwards.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Not soon enough……and I hope that it a “one hit wonder”! The world would immediately become a better place. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So what's the over/under on how long this relationship lasts?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
So what's the over/under on how long this relationship lasts?

Not through the off season I am guessing……when they actually have to deal with each other out of the public eye it could fall apart….

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Not soon enough

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.