Home
2000 jackasses goes up in smoke

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.
Fuq off Wade
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown and jetjockey believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

sad what they believe
Originally Posted by wade brown

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade
I see the leftist indoctrination's made quite an impression on this naive wokester...
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.
You said yesterday things wuz hunky dorry
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You said yesterday things wuz hunky dorry

Not so sure that those Guilty Pleas are going to stand......
Always consider the source for news. AP has been a biased DEM mouthpiece for decades. Also if you read the article it says they lack proof it does not say it did not happen.

OP continues to be a moron
A link to an AP news feed. How queer. AP=Approved Propaganda.

Have you actually watched the documentary?
Originally Posted by wade brownshit
Judge Wanted True The Vote Sources,TTV Told The Marxist Judge NO.

Blah,Blah,Blah

Have a good day all,
wade brownshit
An article from Nov.2020 being recycled by AP because they can't report anything good coming from their Demented Bastard and his Bolshevik regime.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Have a good day all,
wade
Another useless f ucking loser off to ignore
Originally Posted by jetjackass
Sad thing is people believe wade brownshit. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon.

Classic Commie tactic,threaten to imprison anyone who doesn't swallow the propaganda.

All of the Fake News have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe that the Demented Bastard got 81M votes. Sad state we live in right now.

I applied the appropriate corrections.

Sad thing is You really are a Braniac.NOT!

Ass-hole.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.
Ever heard of Fani?

What about the world's greatest child and drug trafficker?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
A link to an AP news feed. How queer. AP=Approved Propaganda.

Have you actually watched the documentary?

Ha, they hate the truth.
We will wait and see what the Tribunals say.

It's coming.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not sure who you’re talking about, but sounds like it should be easy for a prosecutor to get whistle blowers, evidence, and bring the person to justice.
JFC

Not sure who you’re talking about, but sounds like it should be easy for a prosecutor to get whistle blowers, evidence, and bring the person to justice.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploading
Some folks are just too stupid to even recognize that they are. Really a sad situation but we have several here, proven by the OP.
Originally Posted by MAC
Always consider the source for news. AP has been a biased DEM mouthpiece for decades. Also if you read the article it says they lack proof it does not say it did not happen.

OP continues to be a moron

OK let's play devil's advocate. I will throw this out to the intelligentsia on the 'fire: Assume they actually had evidence why have they not shared as they stated they were going to shortly after 2000 jackasses came out? Evidence in a box (euphemism) that does not see the light of day has NO VALUE, kind of like the evidence pillow man has said repeatedly he was going to send out to all of the journalists. If the intent of true the vote was to effect change in the election not sharing the evidence lacks any logic, that alone should have raised red flags to anyone who can still fog a mirror and has a pulse.

In fact at one point about a year ago mikey said he was going to send the evidence out to the journalists the next day. Guess what? No evidence got sent out. But if you had any foreknowledge of dennis montgomery's history you would not have believed the digital conman much less funded his $3 million Florida house for the evidence he had. Due diligence is so easy in today's world just Google it.

Someone should let mikey know that numbers on a sheet of paper with no sourcing information is not evidence that stands up in a court of law, that describes much if not most of the material on mikey's website that he is claiming as evidence. Judges and juries realize that anyone can make up a chart populate it with whatever numbers you want in a spreadsheet and email it out, that is why numbers with no backup is meaningless in a court of law.

Have a nice afternoon,
wade
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.

Nicely said!
[quote=jaguartx]We will wait and see what the Tribunals say.

It's coming.[

Jag,

If it were possible to bet against your prognostications I would in a heartbeat, in fact I would even offer good odds. Given the certainty you project when you make predictions it would seem to be easy to get people to bet, at least you would want to make easy money since you know these things are going to happen. I have made multiple offers to wager against you and similar here on the 'fire even offered to allow third parties to hold the bets in escrow and only once has anyone taken me up on a bet and he did not pay when approached, I guess I should have required escrow.

So Jag, time to put your money where your mouth is: Tell us when the tribunals are to start and I will bet you $100 that they have not happened by that date. I would offer a bet that they will never happen but that is a hard bet to get paid off. I will make the same offer for just about any other prediction you might have as your track record speaks volumes very loudly about your inability to predict the future.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

Nicely said!
Oh, looky here! ☝️

The fellas made a love connection.
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

Nobody here gives a flying fugk about your opinion.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

Stupid chkunt doesn't read. Only watches. CNN, MSDNC.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Nicely said!
Oh, looky here! ☝️

The fellas made a love connection.

Made-a-Brown is junk hockey's new bestie. Lmao.

Alwaysoutdoors,
Maybe you should read a little more or at least better, don't worry no one is watching so you can take your time. As I read it, Jetjockey did not infer Rudy at al. (I would add to his list lin wood, sidney, chesboro, ellis) had anything to do with 2000 mules, I believe he was mentioning them as examples of others claiming voter fraud and other activities for donny that have caused them severe difficulty. As I read it Jetjockey was indicating that the continued debunked claims of voter fraud is one factor that has led to gop losses.

Hard to argue about the numerous gop losses since donny got into office, but then some on this site think the world is run by lizard people so if you will believe that you will believe anything and I mean anything. Is it sad every Christmas that Santa did not come down your chimney??
Oh boy, a disinformation Bot and his Sock puppet are throwing bullschit at the wall hoping some will stick .If this is the best that AI can muster up ,they are screwed big time .Go back into that cubby hole under the stair case you crawled out from and suck each other off Mr Brown Lips and Jet Jerky .
Wade back across the Rio Grande where you belong.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Oh boy, a disinformation Bot and his Sock puppet are throwing bullschit at the wall hoping some will stick .If this is the best that AI can muster up ,they are screwed big time .Go back into that cubby hole under the stair case you crawled out from and suck each other off Mr Brown Lips and Jet Jerky .

Please illuminate me with specifics about what I said was disinformation as most of it is public information. Maybe I ruffled your feathers over the lizard people comment, if so I feel very sorry for you as you are just waiting to get scammed if you believe that [bleep].

I don't think the definition of disinformation covers information you just don't like or disturbs your snowflake-filled world.

Have a good evening,
wade

That’s because in leftists books abortion doesn’t kill a child.

They do the same thing in the article linked in OP.

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

The term evidence is redefined to mean something unobtainable.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.
Wade brown is wading in brown bullschit

Always a bitch when someone gets outed........

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html

Why don't you add some legitimate content and illuminate us on where I am wrong, if you think calling me names hurts you are sorely mistaken. Maybe some of the others do not have your insightful intellect and don't see the fallacies of what I have stated and would profit from you pointing them out. When I get called names here I chuckle because it reminds me of grade schoolers on the playground, if you are thick I am implying it is childish behavior.

Please tell me what I have said that was wrong please add some material that actually has content. Maybe I stretched the envelope when I referred to your insightful intellect if that is the case I apologize I did not intend to get you butthurt, although I think you may have been so prior to the comment.
Originally Posted by efw

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw

It's OK, though.

Still forgetting to point out what I said that was wrong.

As I assumed you have no respect for the constitution with your gulag statement. I am just exercising my first amendment which may make you butthurt (snowflakes are so easily hurt) but not a crime, like I said you don't believe in the constitution.
Originally Posted by efw

It's OK, though.

Pay attention, KNOW who and where your enemies are.
For those who implied the true the vote actually did not say they have no evidence here is the motion they filed to the Georgia court where they came clean.

Almost as telling as rudy's statements to the PA courts that we are not claiming voter fraud repeatedly when asked in court in the election trial in 2020. It is easy for some to lie on TV, internet, election rallies attended by red hats, ... it is far harder and more dangerous to do so in court. rudy had enough brain cells functioing in his scotch marinated brain to realize that lying to the court with no real evidence to back it up was a bad idea.

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conpsired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.
Originally Posted by efw

It's OK, though.

As I assumed you have no respect for the constitution with your gulag statement. I am just exercising my first amendment which may make you butthurt (snowflakes are so easily hurt) but not a crime, like I said you don't believe in the constitution.

Oh, I believe in the Constitution... just not your made up version.

And it will be YOUR heroes who put you in the gulag. Not me.
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html
I found this article to explain the situation very well. Good read
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rine-engelbrecht-gregg-phillips-discuss/
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conpsired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Who’d you vote for in 2020?
Originally Posted by Live2Ride

🤣🤣🤣. It’s SO difficult, that nobody can understand it. Sad thing is, people will actually believe this BS.

“The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.“

Alwaysoutdoors,
Maybe you should read a little more or at least better, don't worry no one is watching so you can take your time. As I read it, Jetjockey did not infer Rudy at al. (I would add to his list lin wood, sidney, chesboro, ellis) had anything to do with 2000 mules, I believe he was mentioning them as examples of others claiming voter fraud and other activities for donny that have caused them severe difficulty. As I read it Jetjockey was indicating that the continued debunked claims of voter fraud is one factor that has led to gop losses.

Hard to argue about the numerous gop losses since donny got into office, but then some on this site think the world is run by lizard people so if you will believe that you will believe anything and I mean anything. Is it sad every Christmas that Santa did not come down your chimney??
GFY
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conspired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Given that it has been almost 2.5 years since "Rigged" was published but has little to no (emphasis being on the no) impact on any proceedings speaks loudly for the veracity of the material.

There are institutions in this country that people who feel they have been harmed (plaintiffs) can bring their grievances to be heard in a public setting. In these institutions both sides get a chance to bring up evidence about the supposed wrongdoing and the opposition can examine the evidence and query as to its validity. Since Rigged hit the stands quite a while back it has no impact in the courts why is that? Maybe the 100's who have read it and examined the basis on which it was written to be bunk.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html
Is that him, mag?
I hate feeding the trolls, but MAN! The brown stain and jock itch are some truly stupid mother phuquers.

🤣🤣🤣. It’s SO difficult, that nobody can understand it. Sad thing is, people will actually believe this BS.

“The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.“

Are you trying and failing miserably to make the claim that courts can't handle technical stuff? Visual data is presented in court all the time starting from eye witness testimony which is visually displayed data rehashed to the court, to complex medical arguments made by investigation of complex visual data presented and explained in court on subjects that are far more difficult to understand than cell tower data that has a spatial resolution of 100's of feet when it would take a resolution of less than 10 feet to prove proximity close enough to a ballot box to claim the person was able to place something in the box. Spatial analysis is kind of what I do and if it is real and you have a decent understanding is no problem to get all but the densest to understand. They were probably referring to the difficulty/impossibility of getting the mental midgets in the red hats to understand something more complex than what is for breakfast. It can't be easy getting a group who believe in lizard people to believe something that actually exists.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

Are you trying and failing miserably to make the claim that courts can't handle technical stuff? Visual data is presented in court all the time starting from eye witness testimony which is visually displayed data rehashed to the court, to complex medical arguments made by investigation of complex visual data presented and explained in court on subjects that are far more difficult to understand than cell tower data that has a spatial resolution of 100's of feet when it would take a resolution of less than 10 feet to prove proximity close enough to a ballot box to claim the person was able to place something in the box. Spatial analysis is kind of what I do and if it is real and you have a decent understanding is no problem to get all but the densest to understand. They were probably referring to the difficulty/impossibility of getting the mental midgets in the red hats to understand something more complex than what is for breakfast. It can't be easy getting a group who believe in lizard people to believe something that actually exists.

Someone gave someone herpes ^^^
Originally Posted by cvmw
I hate feeding the trolls, but MAN! The brown stain and jock itch are some truly stupid mother phuquers.

So all the GOP lawyers and whistle blowers being convicted of lying isn’t true?

Why don't you add some legitimate content and illuminate us on where I am wrong, if you think calling me names hurts you are sorely mistaken. Maybe some of the others do not have your insightful intellect and don't see the fallacies of what I have stated and would profit from you pointing them out. When I get called names here I chuckle because it reminds me of grade schoolers on the playground, if you are thick I am implying it is childish behavior.

Please tell me what I have said that was wrong please add some material that actually has content. Maybe I stretched the envelope when I referred to your insightful intellect if that is the case I apologize I did not intend to get you butthurt, although I think you may have been so prior to the comment.
I don’t need ur apologies dumfuk
Originally Posted by cvmw

So all the GOP lawyers and whistle blowers being convicted of lying isn’t true?
I rest my case.
Don't feed the idiot troll.
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html

Instead of watching the commie news you should probably pay attention to what goes on in your own house........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

Sure it is, prove it's not.

Lol, stupid faagot.

Instead of watching the commie news you should probably pay attention to what goes on in your own house........

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist. The funny thing is that probably took 10x more time than I’d ever spend on you.

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist.

Well sure it's nice if you enjoy Pedophiles in your house with your family, Lol, does Joe keep his dilldoes in that flower bag?

Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

Sure it is, prove it's not.

Lol, stupid faagot.

Was faagot your signature?? no problem if it is just thought it a strange signature. If I had any respect for you I could easily prove it but like I said no respect.

I hope your are happy with your lifestyle choice and I gotta' say you have to guts to come out in that fashion to this crowd I hope all goes well for you with that. But since it is your identity you might want to learn to spell it properly.

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist.

Well sure it's nice if you enjoy Pedophiles in your house with your family, Lol, does Joe keep his dilldoes in that flower bag?

Seriously? You can’t come up with anything better than that? I didn’t realize I was dealing with amateurs.
The puzzle probably did say 2-3 years........ Jetjockey needed more time with Brandon !!
laugh laugh laugh

Originally Posted by efw

It's OK, though.

Oh, I believe in the Constitution... just not your made up version.

And it will be YOUR heroes who put you in the gulag. Not me.

The useful idiots never understand that part.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The puzzle probably did say 2-3 years........ Jetjockey needed more time with Brandon !!
laugh laugh laugh

Lol, Cockjockey let's pedos in his house and Wade Browndrawers is out on bail...........

Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!
Sure it is. Been looking into this. For sure seems like its something your degenerate pedo voting ass would do

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist. The funny thing is that probably took 10x more time than I’d ever spend on you.
I can guarantee thst you have never stepped a foot in the woods for anything. You strike me as the type who hunts for unhappy married men lmao

I can guarantee thst you have never stepped a foot in the woods for anything. You strike me as the type who hunts for unhappy married men lmao

🤣🤣. You’re absolutely right. I have NEVER ever hunted in the backcountry or spent time in the woods! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I’ve never hunted, and thats why I’m having a trophy room built.
Nothing shuts these blowhards down quicker than challenging them with a wager about the insane theories they have about the election. Maybe the $100 bet is beyond their economic status, but I would be open to smaller wagers but would not want to take lunch money away from grade schoolers.
I would have thought that you guys could find enough loose change in the sofas in their home or what is commonly known as mom's basement.

I love the idea that as soon as I posted the link to the piece showing that True the Vote had no evidence of what they claimed 'fire dwellers came out and said it was fake news. Keep in mind the stuff from true the vote was the entire basis for 2000 jackasses so if the data was non-existent the movie is a piece of poorly-done fiction. Who would have thought that someone who previously had been found guilty of voter fraud would base an entire movie about an election on fraudulent data. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, so if dinesh committed election fraud once he will probably do it again.

Warning a logic-based argument ahead: Doesn't anyone find it strange that TTV has not come out with press releases and and online screeds with claims that the court motion I posted earlier was itself a fake if it was? TTV's lies were detailed on most of the outlets with the exception of Fox, OAN, RSBN, .... surely if the folks at TTV had not submitted the motion they would have been on the aforementioned networks showing the actual evidence they have to prove to the world that they are not lying pieces of whale dung.

Why hasn't TTVcome out with protestations of innocence, in a word: PERJURY, the motion is filed and to refute is probably a strong case for perjury and like rudy showed when he proclaimed in the PA court that the trump team was not making any claims of fraud, perjury is such a good truth serum. Think about it, misleading millions of idiots is one thing, but risking incarceration by lying in court is a completely different issue.

Have a nice AM,
wade
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/true-the-vote-fair-fight-georgia.html

True the vote wins in Georgia. Apparently there are honest judges in Georgia.

Conservative Group Wins Legal Victory Over 2020 Voting Challenges in Georgia
The group, True the Vote, had been accused by the liberal organization Fair Fight of violating the Voting Rights Act by intimidating voters. A judge rejected the claims.
Originally Posted by kwg020
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/true-the-vote-fair-fight-georgia.html

True the vote wins in Georgia. Apparently there are honest judges in Georgia.

Conservative Group Wins Legal Victory Over 2020 Voting Challenges in Georgia
The group, True the Vote, had been accused by the liberal organization Fair Fight of violating the Voting Rights Act by intimidating voters. A judge rejected the claims.

I am surprised with the link you posted. How more mainstream media can the NY Times so you can't believe them, and that case had nothing to do with the complete lack of evidence TTV has that made 2000 jackasses a poorly done piece of fiction.

Ido not believe you are dense. You are j a far left propagandist, wholly dependent on MSM BS for your views. And willing - oh, so willing - to take it where the sun don't shine, politically.)

But let me spell it out:

1. Epstein
2.The taped evidence, eyewitnesses, whistle blowers are there for the prosecutors to use. FBI has it all.
3. Ain't gonna happen, because they are all (including the weaponized ABC agencies) Deep State movers and shakers (both left and right), made available via sex tapes for graft, blackmail and power-balling by their puppet masters, who no doubt set up Epstein Island for exactly that.

Of course, many are willing participants in the destruction of our Republic, and don't need to be "influenced"by such. You appear to be one.

Epstein Island did not occur by accident, or Epstein's "capitalistic endeavor", and Epstein did not kill himself.

Any bets by logical people that Epstein Island was/is the only such operation? "Got 'em by the balls" is literal.

Is that him, mag?

Hahahaha. Looks just like a liberal troll penis.
A Soros-financed non-profit called Action for Democracy is interfering in elections across the globe and manipulates American media coverage against conservative leaders in Europe.

In this major exposé, General (Ret.) Wesley K. Clark, Action for Democracy executive director David Koranyi, Chairwoman Kati Marton and affiliated Democratic operative Eric Koch, discuss their roles in influence campaigns financed by George Soros!

*VIDEO*For The Benefit Of Nazi Collborator George Soros*VIDEO*

The members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party will always refuse to acknowledge the obvious because they foolishly believe they are winners by proxy.When anyone steals an election everyone loses.The USA,under the rule of the Demented Bastard and his Bolshevik handlers,are proof of my claim.

If they ever truly sought the truth,they would find a voluminous amount of evidence which clearly illustrates the 2020 general election was manipulated,by the same forces that interfere in elections around the world.

Is that him, mag?
Wade Brown resembles a shriveled stunted cock LOL
True the Vote used the same method of finding the mules that your government uses to find the now more than 1K political Prisoners they hold without charges in DC for the jan.6 rally they co-opted.
Explaining Geospatial tracking to Demonrats and their Fake News apparatchiks.

Tell us the Russia Russia Russia story again…
Originally Posted by rte

See it only works when the FBLIE uses it to locate J6 protesters and political prisoners…..
Originally Posted by rte

When you have no data you can make any presentation you want to it is easy, it is called fiction.

Ask yourselves this: "If they had the data why not share it?" If ttv really wanted change they would be broadcasting the data, but they left a convicted and admitted voter fraud, he had to admit to it to get the pardon, to make a movie about it. How many people go to a person who was convicted of voter fraud for election analysis. Would you go to a doctor that admittedly killed the last 10 patients? I imagine not, but I am committing a 'fire felony; using logic.

There are a number of state legislators and courts that would give the data a hearing. Just the fact that they never submitted the data was all the proof that anyone needed, there claim of the same in an official court document should be enough proof for those who can and do read proof if the lack of their submission is not proof enough. That whole perjury thing tends to get people to be a little more honest in court and court filings than when they are on any other platform. The fear of a cot and 3 square on the governments nickel is not to be minimized.
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by rte

See it only works when the FBLIE uses it to locate J6 protesters and political prisoners…..

Think about the size of the Capitol compared to a ballot box, you can show someone is in the capitol if your system has a resolution of about 150 feet, the building is big so your error can be quite large, triangulation from towers in most urban environments yields that. Now think about the resolution you need to show that someone has put a ballot in a box that is about 4 feet square, and an arm length from human centerline of about 4 feet. Simple geometry shows you need a resolution of less than 10 feet to show that someone was close enough to deposit ballots, much less than you get from tower data. To show proximity close enough to put ballots in the box from data on the cell phone you would need the GPS readings and they can not get that. Trust me on this I used to develop GPS systems to deliver "stuff" remotely, I lived and breathed this stuff everyday from about 2002 to 2010.

Refuting the cell phone stuff is easy a lot harder stuff is done every minute of every day, you may not like the result but I challenge anyone to blow a hole in the analysis.
Originally Posted by wadebrownshit
When you have all the data you can make any presentation you want, it is easy, it is called reality.

Ask yourselves this: If they had the data why did they share it. If True The Vote really wanted change they would be broadcasting the data and make a film documenting their evidence. How many people go to a person who is a film make for election analysis. Would you go to the corrupt Georgia politicians that admittedly killed citizens? I imagine because we as Demonrats can't strand the truth, but I am committing a 'fire felony;using lies.

There are a number of state legislators and courts that would give the data a hearing. Just the fact that they never submitted the data to the FBI,who buried it, was all the proof that anyone needed, there their claim of the same in an official court document should be enough proof for those who can and do read proof if the lack of their submission is not proof enough. That whole truth thing tends to get people to be a little more honest in court and court filings than when they are on any other platform. The fear of a cot and 3 squares from the government's corrupt FBI, is not to be minimized.

I made the necessary corrections.

Even government quislings,like yourself,will have to face the truth some day.

Originally Posted by rte
When you have all the data you can make any presentation you want, it is easy, it is called reality.

Ask yourselves this: If they had the data why did they share it. If True The Vote really wanted change they would be broadcasting the data and make a film documenting their evidence. How many people go to a person who is a film make for election analysis. Would you go to the corrupt Georgia politicians that admittedly killed citizens? I imagine because we as Demonrats can't strand the truth, but I am committing a 'fire felony;using lies.

There are a number of state legislators and courts that would give the data a hearing. Just the fact that they never submitted the data to the FBI,who buried it, was all the proof that anyone needed, there their claim of the same in an official court document should be enough proof for those who can and do read proof if the lack of their submission is not proof enough. That whole truth thing tends to get people to be a little more honest in court and court filings than when they are on any other platform. The fear of a cot and 3 squares from the government's corrupt FBI, is not to be minimized.

I made the necessary corrections.

Even government quislings,like yourself,will have to face the truth some day.

Wow I did not know I had a secretary of old editing my material, thanks. Highest praise given you found one context typo and no content errors, in the future now that I know there are schoolmarms reading my posts I will be more careful on the grammar, but have no fear the content will be, as always, irrefutable. But don't let stop you from analyzing what I write maybe you will start to understand the fallacies behind TTV and similar.

Keep in mind science is a bitch and math ain't easy so you will have a hard time blowing a hole in the analysis but have at it, I face the truth every day hard to do what I do if I don't. The math and science is harder than personal attacks when you don't know the people, that behavior gets old after the playground in grade school. In that light I am not or ever have been an employee of any government, but that probably works on the playground.

Have a good evening,
wade
Mmkay good night
Wow I did not know I had a member of superior intellect editing my material, thanks. Highest praise given you found an error in the use of proper English and many content errors, in the future now that I know there are superiors reading my posts I will be more careful on the grammar, but have no fear the content will be, as always,untrue. But don't let stop you from analyzing what I write maybe you will start to understand the truth behind TTV and similar.

Keep in mind science is a bitch and math ain't easy so you will have a hard time blowing a hole in the analysis but have at it, I face the truth every day hard to do what I do if I don't. The math and science is harder than personal attacks when you don't know the people, that behavior gets old after the playground in grade school. In that light I am not or ever have been an employee of any government,I'm not smart enough, but that probably works in the real world.

Have a good evening,
wade

It appears that English is your second language.

May I suggest a course not only in grammar but composition as well.LOL

Perhaps you could get one of your boyfriends to explain this to you.LOL

I
Originally Posted by rte
Wow I did not know I had a member of superior intellect editing my material, thanks. Highest praise given you found an error in the use of proper English and many content errors, in the future now that I know there are superiors reading my posts I will be more careful on the grammar, but have no fear the content will be, as always,untrue. But don't let stop you from analyzing what I write maybe you will start to understand the truth behind TTV and similar.

Keep in mind science is a bitch and math ain't easy so you will have a hard time blowing a hole in the analysis but have at it, I face the truth every day hard to do what I do if I don't. The math and science is harder than personal attacks when you don't know the people, that behavior gets old after the playground in grade school. In that light I am not or ever have been an employee of any government,I'm not smart enough, but that probably works in the real world.

Have a good evening,
wade

It appears that English is your second language.

May I suggest a course not only in grammar but composition as well.LOL

Perhaps you could get one of your boyfriends to explain this to you.LOL

Please share your wisdom and point out what I have said that indicates to you that English is my second language which by the way is not the case. I do see a few typos and that will always be the case unless I proof the product multiple times.

Although I think someone with at least a moderate command of English can see the point even with the occasional missing space or misspelling. As such I don't think I can be blamed for your poor education go back to your grade school teachers to complain as it is not my fault. But even if that is the case explain to my how that detracts from the content, if you don't understand the content I can draw stick figures for you. I understand that many panic when terms like math very scary stuff. Your not understanding the content is not an indication that English is not my first language. Yes, there are typos but I would put my command of English and vocabulary against most here and come out on top.

i makes me extremely happy that no one can address the technical and logical points I make as being wrong or suspect so folks fall back to the name calling that is so prevalent on the 'fire.

Let me know if you want the stick figure explanation as I am all about educating the great unwashed.

Have a better evening,
wade
Please share your wisdom and point out what I have said that indicates to you that English is my second language which by the way is the case. I do see a few typos,improper sentence structure,improper punctuation and that will always be the case unless I proof the product multiple times.

Although I think someone with at least a moderate command of English can see the point even with the occasional missing space or misspelling. As such I don't think I can be blamed for your superior education how go back to your graduate school. But even if that is the case explain to my how that detracts from the content, if you don't understand the content I can draw stick figures for myself. I understand that many panic when terms like math very scary stuff.Me not understanding the content is not an indication that English is not my first language. Yes, there are typos,improper sentence structure and improper punctuation but I would put my command of English and vocabulary against most Demonrats and come out on top.

i makes me extremely happy that I can't address the technical and logical points I make as being wrong or suspect so folks fall back to the name calling that is so prevalent on the 'fire.

Let me know if you want the stick figure explanation as I am all about educating myself.

Have a better evening,
wade

OMG!

It appears that you flunked your public grade school English class.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You should get one of your boyfriends to explain this to you.

A Soros-financed non-profit called Action for Democracy is interfering in elections across the globe and manipulates American media coverage against conservative leaders in Europe.

In this major exposé, General (Ret.) Wesley K. Clark, Action for Democracy executive director David Koranyi, Chairwoman Kati Marton and affiliated Democratic operative Eric Koch, discuss their roles in influence campaigns financed by George Soros!

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Originally Posted by rte
Please share your wisdom and point out what I have said that indicates to you that English is my second language which by the way is the case. I do see a few typos,improper sentence structure,improper punctuation and that will always be the case unless I proof the product multiple times.

Although I think someone with at least a moderate command of English can see the point even with the occasional missing space or misspelling. As such I don't think I can be blamed for your superior education how go back to your graduate school. But even if that is the case explain to my how that detracts from the content, if you don't understand the content I can draw stick figures for myself. I understand that many panic when terms like math very scary stuff.Me not understanding the content is not an indication that English is not my first language. Yes, there are typos,improper sentence structure and improper punctuation but I would put my command of English and vocabulary against most Demonrats and come out on top.

i makes me extremely happy that I can't address the technical and logical points I make as being wrong or suspect so folks fall back to the name calling that is so prevalent on the 'fire.

Let me know if you want the stick figure explanation as I am all about educating myself.

Have a better evening,
wade

OMG!

It appears that you flunked your public grade school English class.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You should get one of your boyfriends to explain this to you.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

What a dirtbag you are, you made edits to my post that you quoted without any indication I am referring to changing my original "against most here and come out on top."
to "against most Demonrats and come out on top." Shows a complete lack of balls on your part, how pathetic can you be.

So you don't like my English but the amount of work that I have published indicates that I do have a decent command of the language. Maybe you should look in mirror if you are having a hard time understanding my content I offered stick figure explanations.

Let's step back away from playground antics of grade schoolers and get to the point at hand. True the Vote does not have the evidence and never has had the evidence showing that 2000 jackasses is a complete total piece of fiction. What would you expect since the guy who made the movie was a convicted on voter fraud felonies. How many hear would go to a doctor who was convicted of killing his patients?

I can't make it any clearer you guys were sold a bill of goods when you believed 200 jackasses actually portrayed something that happened during 2020, yes it is hard to admit total failure but it is good for your soul.

Maybe instead of calling names someone could tell me how 2000 jackasses is real if the data it is based entirely off of was a complete fabrication? I will respond to comments or questions about the actual content and stop responded to the feces-tossing monkeys that demonstrate their frustration and inadequacy by shooting the messenger when you get butthurt.

Have a good day,
wade
Wade brown, where do you stand on the 'zuckerbucks' deal?
Wade Brown is pissed LOL
Originally Posted by rte

What the heck was their point? Sound like they were saying that they could track to people with their cell phones, and if they came close to a drop in ballot box a few times that shows voter fraud. Was that seriously their evidence?
Why is anyone arguing with a sock puppet with such a low post count? He's obviously a dummycrap troll.
Hotrod,
Been here 13 years longer than you.

Granted I don't post often, but that does not refute the FACT that 2000 jackasses was based entirely on data that did not exist. The lack of valid evidence is not my conclusion it is a combination of disclosures/statements from dinesh and TTV, dinesh said the entire basis for the movie was the cell phone tower tracking data from TTV and TTV in a motion that there is no data and never was.

With the statements from dinesh and the motion from TTV how can anyone thinking person claim that 2000 jackasses is anything but a fiction-based thriller? Those that still believe 2000 jackasses is valid please explain how that can be when the principal players have made motions and statements that make it IMPOSSIBLE for the movie to be anything but a fraud. The whole endeavor was just a vehicle to FLEECE the believers of their hard-earned money by charging to see the flick.

The truth will set you free, yes it is hard to accept something that you assumed was truth comes up as crap. Read up on how hard it is for people to leave cults even after they know what they asked to believe is crap, that is an example of having a difficult time accepting that a hard-held belief was crap.
Hotrod,

By the way no one has really argued with me, yes a lot of childish name calling but no one has made an argument with a claim counter to what I am saying. Throwing insults around does not rise to the level of arguing, by definition, but is a tactic used, mostly by children, when you have nothing of content to offer to an argument.
Originally Posted by rte

Think about the size of the Capitol compared to a ballot box, you can show someone is in the capitol if your system has a resolution of about 150 feet, the building is big so your error can be quite large, triangulation from towers in most urban environments yields that. Now think about the resolution you need to show that someone has put a ballot in a box that is about 4 feet square, and an arm length from human centerline of about 4 feet. Simple geometry shows you need a resolution of less than 10 feet to show that someone was close enough to deposit ballots, much less than you get from tower data. To show proximity close enough to put ballots in the box from data on the cell phone you would need the GPS readings and they can not get that. Trust me on this I used to develop GPS systems to deliver "stuff" remotely, I lived and breathed this stuff everyday from about 2002 to 2010.

Refuting the cell phone stuff is easy a lot harder stuff is done every minute of every day, you may not like the result but I challenge anyone to blow a hole in the analysis.

Where you fail miserably is 2000 mules had
corroborating video of these people putting multiple ballots in the boxes……
Originally Posted by rte

Where you fail miserably is 2000 mules had
corroborating video of these people putting multiple ballots in the boxes……

All obtained in states that due to COVID allowed harvesting, you can claim constitutionality of this that all of the courts have upheld but that has nothing to do with the claims made by the convicted felon, crime being election fraud. It was dinesh that himself said his entire movie is based off of TTV data so if the data is BS by definition the movie is. dinesh should have a clue where his movie came from.
You sure about that Wade brown
You sure about that Wade brown

earlybird,

After 10 seconds of googling and yes I am sure.

Go here

Only one state, Alabama, has a law stating that only the voter can return their ballot check the link above.
Wade brown, where do you stand on the 'zuckerbucks' deal?
Ain’t clickin ur schitty link Wade Brown
hey birdy,

Suck it up have courage and click the link the only risk you run are being exposed to facts that shows what you knpw was wrong, I realize that is very scary for delicate snowflakes.

Keep in mind: The Truth Will Set You Free, be free little birdy fly amongst the facts and you will be stronger for it and you will realize dinesh sold you and many others a lot of BS. But donny can't be the only one fleecing the red hats with his grift of the day, other charlatans like dinesh gonna' line up at the trough, I mean the red hats are so easy to grift. Think about how easy it is to convince someone to give you there hard-earned money who believes the earth is run by lizard people, or JFK is coming back to life, etc, if thet believe that stuff they will believe anything, even a once convicted felon. That ain't bright you know.
You liberals slay me……

All obtained in states that due to COVID allowed harvesting, you can claim constitutionality of this that all of the courts have upheld but that has nothing to do with the claims made by the convicted felon, crime being election fraud. It was dinesh that himself said his entire movie is based off of TTV data so if the data is BS by definition the movie is. dinesh should have a clue where his movie came from.

I guarantee you, if the principals/evidence of the 2020 election were reversed, your side would still be burning cities to the ground .

Tell us the Russia Russia Russia story again.
Your side clearly broke and are breaking laws. The alphabet agencies covered for them. Pravda pumped the lies . Durham gave the pass.

They further gave cover to hunter’s laptop and Ashley’s diary. IIRC 35% of democrats said they would not had voted for biden if they had that evidence.

How about blatant double standards ? Biden gets courtesy calls about the classified documents investigation/search.

FBLIE raids Mar-a-Lago

“Special Counsel calls Biden 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,' brings no charges. The Hur two step…

Like all liberals, because the end justifies the means, you have selective blindness. Liberals NEVER admit being wrong or policy failures. In fact, their SOP is to double down…..

Remember when the Ds couldn’t find $5B to finish the wall? Yet magically we can afford $450B/year to accommodate 8 million illegals.

Liberals are masters of projecting
Yes
You liberals slay me……

I guarantee you, if the principals/evidence of the 2020 election were reversed, your side would still be burning cities to the ground .

Tell us the Russia Russia Russia story again.
Your side clearly broke and are breaking laws. The alphabet agencies covered for them. Pravda pumped the lies . Durham gave the pass.

They further gave cover to hunter’s laptop and Ashley’s diary. IIRC 35% of democrats said they would not had voted for biden if they had that evidence.

How about blatant double standards ? Biden gets courtesy calls about the classified documents investigation/search.

FBLIE raids Mar-a-Lago

“Special Counsel calls Biden 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,' brings no charges. The Hur two step…

Like all liberals, because the end justifies the means, you have selective blindness. Liberals NEVER admit being wrong or policy failures. In fact, their SOP is to double down…..

Remember when the Ds couldn’t find $5B to finish the wall? Yet magically we can afford $450B/year to accommodate 8 million illegals.

Liberals are masters of projecting

You brought up a lot of stuff, maybe you could illuminate me on what I said that was incorrect? Incorrect based upon the facts of the situation and not facts just because you want it that way.

Have a good weekend,
wade
You people know this thread was started by a Marxist don't you. By attempting to engage in meaningful conversation on the topic you are just wrestling with the Pig.
© 24hourcampfire