Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

That’s because in leftists books abortion doesn’t kill a child.

They do the same thing in the article linked in OP.

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

The term evidence is redefined to mean something unobtainable.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.

Pay attention, KNOW who and where your enemies are.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
For those who implied the true the vote actually did not say they have no evidence here is the motion they filed to the Georgia court where they came clean.

Almost as telling as rudy's statements to the PA courts that we are not claiming voter fraud repeatedly when asked in court in the election trial in 2020. It is easy for some to lie on TV, internet, election rallies attended by red hats, ... it is far harder and more dangerous to do so in court. rudy had enough brain cells functioing in his scotch marinated brain to realize that lying to the court with no real evidence to back it up was a bad idea.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by wade brown
2000 jackasses goes up in smoke

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conpsired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

That’s because in leftists books abortion doesn’t kill a child.

They do the same thing in the article linked in OP.

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

The term evidence is redefined to mean something unobtainable.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.

Still forgetting to point out what I said that was wrong.

As I assumed you have no respect for the constitution with your gulag statement. I am just exercising my first amendment which may make you butthurt (snowflakes are so easily hurt) but not a crime, like I said you don't believe in the constitution.

Oh, I believe in the Constitution... just not your made up version.

And it will be YOUR heroes who put you in the gulag. Not me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html

IC B2

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I found this article to explain the situation very well. Good read
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rine-engelbrecht-gregg-phillips-discuss/

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conpsired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Who’d you vote for in 2020?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Live2Ride

🤣🤣🤣. It’s SO difficult, that nobody can understand it. Sad thing is, people will actually believe this BS.

“The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.“

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/15/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by jetjockey
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

Alwaysoutdoors,
Maybe you should read a little more or at least better, don't worry no one is watching so you can take your time. As I read it, Jetjockey did not infer Rudy at al. (I would add to his list lin wood, sidney, chesboro, ellis) had anything to do with 2000 mules, I believe he was mentioning them as examples of others claiming voter fraud and other activities for donny that have caused them severe difficulty. As I read it Jetjockey was indicating that the continued debunked claims of voter fraud is one factor that has led to gop losses.

Hard to argue about the numerous gop losses since donny got into office, but then some on this site think the world is run by lizard people so if you will believe that you will believe anything and I mean anything. Is it sad every Christmas that Santa did not come down your chimney??
GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conspired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Given that it has been almost 2.5 years since "Rigged" was published but has little to no (emphasis being on the no) impact on any proceedings speaks loudly for the veracity of the material.

There are institutions in this country that people who feel they have been harmed (plaintiffs) can bring their grievances to be heard in a public setting. In these institutions both sides get a chance to bring up evidence about the supposed wrongdoing and the opposition can examine the evidence and query as to its validity. Since Rigged hit the stands quite a while back it has no impact in the courts why is that? Maybe the 100's who have read it and examined the basis on which it was written to be bunk.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wade brown is wading in brown bullschit

Always a bitch when someone gets outed........

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html
Is that him, mag?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
C
I hate feeding the trolls, but MAN! The brown stain and jock itch are some truly stupid mother phuquers.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W

🤣🤣🤣. It’s SO difficult, that nobody can understand it. Sad thing is, people will actually believe this BS.

“The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.“

Are you trying and failing miserably to make the claim that courts can't handle technical stuff? Visual data is presented in court all the time starting from eye witness testimony which is visually displayed data rehashed to the court, to complex medical arguments made by investigation of complex visual data presented and explained in court on subjects that are far more difficult to understand than cell tower data that has a spatial resolution of 100's of feet when it would take a resolution of less than 10 feet to prove proximity close enough to a ballot box to claim the person was able to place something in the box. Spatial analysis is kind of what I do and if it is real and you have a decent understanding is no problem to get all but the densest to understand. They were probably referring to the difficulty/impossibility of getting the mental midgets in the red hats to understand something more complex than what is for breakfast. It can't be easy getting a group who believe in lizard people to believe something that actually exists.

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Always a bitch when someone gets outed........

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html
Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Are you trying and failing miserably to make the claim that courts can't handle technical stuff? Visual data is presented in court all the time starting from eye witness testimony which is visually displayed data rehashed to the court, to complex medical arguments made by investigation of complex visual data presented and explained in court on subjects that are far more difficult to understand than cell tower data that has a spatial resolution of 100's of feet when it would take a resolution of less than 10 feet to prove proximity close enough to a ballot box to claim the person was able to place something in the box. Spatial analysis is kind of what I do and if it is real and you have a decent understanding is no problem to get all but the densest to understand. They were probably referring to the difficulty/impossibility of getting the mental midgets in the red hats to understand something more complex than what is for breakfast. It can't be easy getting a group who believe in lizard people to believe something that actually exists.

Someone gave someone herpes ^^^

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by cvmw
I hate feeding the trolls, but MAN! The brown stain and jock itch are some truly stupid mother phuquers.

So all the GOP lawyers and whistle blowers being convicted of lying isn’t true?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Why don't you add some legitimate content and illuminate us on where I am wrong, if you think calling me names hurts you are sorely mistaken. Maybe some of the others do not have your insightful intellect and don't see the fallacies of what I have stated and would profit from you pointing them out. When I get called names here I chuckle because it reminds me of grade schoolers on the playground, if you are thick I am implying it is childish behavior.

Please tell me what I have said that was wrong please add some material that actually has content. Maybe I stretched the envelope when I referred to your insightful intellect if that is the case I apologize I did not intend to get you butthurt, although I think you may have been so prior to the comment.
I don’t need ur apologies dumfuk

C
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cvmw

So all the GOP lawyers and whistle blowers being convicted of lying isn’t true?
I rest my case.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Don't feed the idiot troll.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html

Instead of watching the commie news you should probably pay attention to what goes on in your own house........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,513
Posts18,472,386
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.