Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
2000 jackasses goes up in smoke

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Fuq off Wade

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/15/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown and jetjockey believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

sad what they believe

FJB & FJT
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by wade brown

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade
I see the leftist indoctrination's made quite an impression on this naive wokester...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.
You said yesterday things wuz hunky dorry

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You said yesterday things wuz hunky dorry

Not so sure that those Guilty Pleas are going to stand......

FJB & FJT
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always consider the source for news. AP has been a biased DEM mouthpiece for decades. Also if you read the article it says they lack proof it does not say it did not happen.

OP continues to be a moron

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A link to an AP news feed. How queer. AP=Approved Propaganda.

Have you actually watched the documentary?

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wade brownshit
Judge Wanted True The Vote Sources,TTV Told The Marxist Judge NO.

Blah,Blah,Blah

Have a good day all,
wade brownshit
An article from Nov.2020 being recycled by AP because they can't report anything good coming from their Demented Bastard and his Bolshevik regime.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wade brown

Have a good day all,
wade
Another useless f ucking loser off to ignore

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jetjackass
Sad thing is people believe wade brownshit. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon.

Classic Commie tactic,threaten to imprison anyone who doesn't swallow the propaganda.

All of the Fake News have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe that the Demented Bastard got 81M votes. Sad state we live in right now.

I applied the appropriate corrections.

Sad thing is You really are a Braniac.NOT!

Ass-hole.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ever heard of Fani?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

What about the world's greatest child and drug trafficker?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
A link to an AP news feed. How queer. AP=Approved Propaganda.

Have you actually watched the documentary?

Ha, they hate the truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We will wait and see what the Tribunals say.

It's coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What about the world's greatest child and drug trafficker?

Not sure who you’re talking about, but sounds like it should be easy for a prosecutor to get whistle blowers, evidence, and bring the person to justice.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
JFC

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (44mc, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 35, 7887mm08, 12 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,563
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.