Home
Posted By: jaguartx NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
About par for the course.

ETA: Expect more of this and more calls for gun control as the election draws near. Wonder where the next one will be?
Posted By: Phillip_Nesmith Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
I live in Cullman county. There's areas of Jefferson county that you just don't go into after dark, especially if you're white. The vast majority of the crime is drug related. Crimes are rarely solved because no one will give up information, either out of fear of retribution or "not gonna squawk on a brotha".
Posted By: Fullfan Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Great, cleaning up the pavement apes...
Posted By: 700LTR Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
The Ham is trying to catch up with chiraq.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Darkies all look similar but things are a bit out of hand in Birmingham if the below is true.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
three juvenile black thugs in custody here for murder. Youngest is 14. They did a revenge drive by recently and their hail of bullets killed a little girl inside the house. The liberal community 'leader' and the 'black community leaders' are raising hell for more gun control. They just won't admit what the problem is.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Groid control via long prison sentences is what's needed, not gun control. However liberals will never see it that way.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
The problem is obvious and it is not guns.
Posted By: Riverc Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
More push will be coming for bans on semi-automatic firearms, gun violence, gun violence, gun violence like a broken record is all you going to hear best turn those TV's off.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
On the flip side, that's 6 less Democrat voters, although they'll probabaly continue to vote for years.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Oh well
Posted By: hosfly Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Gues im a simple SOB but, if had a pack of dogs, and wild dogs came an started killing my dogs what would I do to the wild pack? What could be done?
Posted By: CCCC Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
The rotten/deadly behavior and the inevitable devious political drumbeat about "firearms" has to be countered with an even louder drumbeat based on logic and truth.

Evil people will use ANY means to maim and kill others. The tool is not the issue - the evil person is the cause. Deal with the evil.

Keep it simple and strong and universal - and loud.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
The problem is a lack of ammo. Let's start a Go Fund Me campaign to send Bham a few 18 wheeler loads of the stuff. Then the groids can take care of business with each other.
Posted By: Craigster Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
It's not a race problem.

It's a problem race.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by Craigster
It's not a race problem.

It's a problem with race.

Bingo. We have a winner....
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by JamesJr
On the flip side, that's 6 less Democrat voters, although they'll probabaly continue to vote for years.

No.

Their votes will still be cast for Biden.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: ackleydave Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I blame climate change.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Nobody wants to see the elephant in the room..........................

Can't fix what you refuse to acknowledge is the problem, like calling a spade a spade, pun intended.

MM
Posted By: ol_mike Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Back when I worked on an Offshore drilling rig my boss Robert McKenzie commented about black violence in New Orleans. He said you could put 100,000 of them in the Super Dome- give each one a knife, a pistol and a bottle of whiskey- lock the doors. 12 hours later all of them would be dead.
A bit of an exaggeration but not by much.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by ackleydave
I blame climate change.

Posted By: Rapier Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, New orleans, Dallas, Chicago, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, need I go west....
You need some stats, how many are bankrupt, murder capitals of their states, have non tax paying majority populations, Donk Mayors, and the major tax payers have all moved out of the city, Answer: Every single one of them.

You can only blame others or things for you self made problems for so long until it becomes patently obvious that you are the freaking problem.

Solution, yep, I saw a Texas style land clearing once, it is extrodinarily effective.

You see my Great Grandfather was the Sherif of and Judge in Jefferson County when a woman could walk on the streets anywhere, unmolested. So have a bit of background on the crap that has transpired there.

The Democrats brought this plague upon themselves with their Welfare state, they destroyed the very fabric of the families they thought they were helping, by giving, without work or any pride, just as sure as rat poision. Stinks like an open sewer of humanity.
Posted By: Huntz Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by Rapier
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, New orleans, Dallas, Chicago, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, need I go west....
You need some stats, how many are bankrupt, murder capitals of their states, have non tax paying majority populations, Donk Mayors, and the major tax payers have all moved out of the city, Answer: Every single one of them.

You can only blame others or things for you self made problems for so long until it becomes patently obvious that you are the freaking problem.

Solution, yep, I saw a Texas style land clearing once, it is extrodinarily effective.

You see my Great Grandfather was the Sherif of and Judge in Jefferson County when a woman could walk on the streets anywhere, unmolested. So have a bit of background on the crap that has transpired there.

The Democrats brought this plague upon themselves with their Welfare state, they destroyed the very fabric of the families they thought they were helping, by giving, without work or any pride, just as sure as rat poision. Stinks like an open sewer of humanity.
They knew exactly what they were doing . There was no intention of helping ,only creating a system of entitlement to make sure it ended in chaos .
Posted By: 1minute Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Portland Or news has been celebrating a recent downturn of arms related violence with speculation the recently created social programs are working. I'm wondering if it's just an ammo shortage.
Posted By: thaxted Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Bush's fault

grin
Posted By: tikkanut Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24
Sounds like a nice hood............

What these darkies you're referring to ?

blush
Posted By: ingwe Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/17/24

Yeah but as long as they keep killing each other off, we shouldn't 'investigate' the crimes too thoroughly, and it appears that we don't....

Keep the good news coming!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Jaguartx: More proof that "the great society" has killed and ruined MORE lives than it has saved/helped.
Ghetto behavior is getting out of control (more rampant)!
Anyone know what race/ethnic heritage those "juvenile" murderers in Kansas Cities parade are/were?
Last I heard the perps had shot 23 people with many being children! This learned/allowed ghetto behavior is spilling out of the ghettos more and more often anymore.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: P_Weed Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24

- Guns have a point.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jaguartx: More proof that "the great society" has killed and ruined MORE lives than it has saved/helped.
Ghetto behavior is getting out of control (more rampant)!
Anyone know what race/ethnic heritage those "juvenile" murderers in Kansas Cities parade are/were?
Last I heard the perps had shot 23 people with many being children! This learned/allowed ghetto behavior is spilling out of the ghettos more and more often anymore.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well, yes, LBJ is a voting Dimocrap.
Posted By: shootem Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by Rapier

I have a bit of history in Jefferson County myself. Wylam, site of one of the episodes, was not always a hood. IIRC for many years it was a bedroom community to US Steel and the coal mines. A working folk neighborhood. College Hills, if I remember my geography, was in the area of Birmingham Southern College and a quite safe and respectable area for decades. Birmingham as many large cities fell to the drumbeat of tolerance. I’ve been gone from the area since 1999 and decided long ago I’d never go back to live.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by Craigster
It's not a race problem.

It's a problem race.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Lslite Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Ya'll just wait until the South American gangs get fully organized and go to war with the blacks. The bloodbath is gonna be epic, and we'll get to hear the Dems screaming for more gun control.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Mexicans and South Americans will over run them both, they are already organized!
Posted By: P_Weed Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
The wonderful thing about speculation is, that the possibilities are endless.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Groid control via long prison sentences is what's needed, not gun control. However liberals will never see it that way.

Respectfully disagree. Taxpayers should not be burdened with supporting criminals in jail. A short ride on a rope is a more amenable solution.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: NBN AGAIN. 6 DEAD - 02/18/24
The left couldn't care less how many blacks kill each other. They have some very dangerous things they want to do and they don't dare do them with 150 million gun owners in this country. They need us disarmed before they can proceed. Crime control is just an excuse since they can't find anything else.
© 24hourcampfire