-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody wants to see the elephant in the room..........................

Can't fix what you refuse to acknowledge is the problem, like calling a spade a spade, pun intended.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Back when I worked on an Offshore drilling rig my boss Robert McKenzie commented about black violence in New Orleans. He said you could put 100,000 of them in the Super Dome- give each one a knife, a pistol and a bottle of whiskey- lock the doors. 12 hours later all of them would be dead.
A bit of an exaggeration but not by much.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ackleydave
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The problem is obvious and it is not guns.
I blame climate change.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, New orleans, Dallas, Chicago, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, need I go west....
You need some stats, how many are bankrupt, murder capitals of their states, have non tax paying majority populations, Donk Mayors, and the major tax payers have all moved out of the city, Answer: Every single one of them.

You can only blame others or things for you self made problems for so long until it becomes patently obvious that you are the freaking problem.

Solution, yep, I saw a Texas style land clearing once, it is extrodinarily effective.

You see my Great Grandfather was the Sherif of and Judge in Jefferson County when a woman could walk on the streets anywhere, unmolested. So have a bit of background on the crap that has transpired there.

The Democrats brought this plague upon themselves with their Welfare state, they destroyed the very fabric of the families they thought they were helping, by giving, without work or any pride, just as sure as rat poision. Stinks like an open sewer of humanity.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rapier
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, New orleans, Dallas, Chicago, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, need I go west....
You need some stats, how many are bankrupt, murder capitals of their states, have non tax paying majority populations, Donk Mayors, and the major tax payers have all moved out of the city, Answer: Every single one of them.

You can only blame others or things for you self made problems for so long until it becomes patently obvious that you are the freaking problem.

Solution, yep, I saw a Texas style land clearing once, it is extrodinarily effective.

You see my Great Grandfather was the Sherif of and Judge in Jefferson County when a woman could walk on the streets anywhere, unmolested. So have a bit of background on the crap that has transpired there.

The Democrats brought this plague upon themselves with their Welfare state, they destroyed the very fabric of the families they thought they were helping, by giving, without work or any pride, just as sure as rat poision. Stinks like an open sewer of humanity.
They knew exactly what they were doing . There was no intention of helping ,only creating a system of entitlement to make sure it ended in chaos .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Portland Or news has been celebrating a recent downturn of arms related violence with speculation the recently created social programs are working. I'm wondering if it's just an ammo shortage.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/17/24.

1Minute
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Bush's fault

grin

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Sounds like a nice hood............

What these darkies you're referring to ?

blush

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Yeah but as long as they keep killing each other off, we shouldn't 'investigate' the crimes too thoroughly, and it appears that we don't....

Keep the good news coming!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jaguartx: More proof that "the great society" has killed and ruined MORE lives than it has saved/helped.
Ghetto behavior is getting out of control (more rampant)!
Anyone know what race/ethnic heritage those "juvenile" murderers in Kansas Cities parade are/were?
Last I heard the perps had shot 23 people with many being children! This learned/allowed ghetto behavior is spilling out of the ghettos more and more often anymore.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

- Guns have a point.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jaguartx: More proof that "the great society" has killed and ruined MORE lives than it has saved/helped.
Ghetto behavior is getting out of control (more rampant)!
Anyone know what race/ethnic heritage those "juvenile" murderers in Kansas Cities parade are/were?
Last I heard the perps had shot 23 people with many being children! This learned/allowed ghetto behavior is spilling out of the ghettos more and more often anymore.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well, yes, LBJ is a voting Dimocrap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rapier

I have a bit of history in Jefferson County myself. Wylam, site of one of the episodes, was not always a hood. IIRC for many years it was a bedroom community to US Steel and the coal mines. A working folk neighborhood. College Hills, if I remember my geography, was in the area of Birmingham Southern College and a quite safe and respectable area for decades. Birmingham as many large cities fell to the drumbeat of tolerance. I’ve been gone from the area since 1999 and decided long ago I’d never go back to live.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Craigster
It's not a race problem.

It's a problem race.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Ya'll just wait until the South American gangs get fully organized and go to war with the blacks. The bloodbath is gonna be epic, and we'll get to hear the Dems screaming for more gun control.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Mexicans and South Americans will over run them both, they are already organized!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The wonderful thing about speculation is, that the possibilities are endless.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Groid control via long prison sentences is what's needed, not gun control. However liberals will never see it that way.

Respectfully disagree. Taxpayers should not be burdened with supporting criminals in jail. A short ride on a rope is a more amenable solution.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The left couldn't care less how many blacks kill each other. They have some very dangerous things they want to do and they don't dare do them with 150 million gun owners in this country. They need us disarmed before they can proceed. Crime control is just an excuse since they can't find anything else.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.