Home
Just got the call that my African animals are at the Taxidermist. I should have them back in 15-17 months, but within a few weeks they will want to know how I want them mounted. We are finishing a gun/trophy room in our basement, complete with fireplace, guns displayed on each side, and shelving for books. We picked a deeper fireplace than originally designed, so we are going to have to get a little creative to make everything work since it sticks out about 6in more than the original plans called for. If anyone has something similar, let’s see them. I have a pretty good idea what we want to do, but I’d love to have as many ideas as possible.
[img]
[/img]
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Just got the call that my African animals are at the Taxidermist. I should have them back in 15-17 months, but within a few weeks they will want to know how I want them mounted. We are finishing a gun/trophy room in our basement, complete with fireplace, guns displayed on each side, and shelving for books. We picked a deeper fireplace than originally designed, so we are going to have to get a little creative to make everything work since it sticks out about 6in more than the original plans called for. If anyone has something similar, let’s see them. I have a pretty good idea what we want to do, but I’d love to have as many ideas as possible.

Ph uck off, punk.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
🖕
I already started a Roundoak thread but what the hell, I'll play.

Eat you heart out stupid liberal bitch.

[Linked Image from images.squarespace-cdn.com]
We designed our basement with an open floorplan.

2460 square feet, 2 guests room, 1 bathroom, bar, small utility room. Went with 10 foot ceilings for taxidermy and so it didn't feel like a basement.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Think about where your heads are going to go for right or left turns, pedestals, wall pedestals, Europeans, rugs, etc.

I'm LOL. You gotta be kidding.
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Lol, good of you to let your boyfriend have a say in it.

Lol, talking about stupid liberal Bitches........
Bunch of stuff out in the garage:

I have another 50-60 sets of elk and deer racks in the rafters too.
MIine might have a reverberating carbonizer in it

3 booner pronghorn and my Wyoming ram. All will be shoulder mounts shortly.

Guest room:

Bears, lion, lynx from Montana, etc.

Only thing upstairs is 2 booner pronghorns, and a 372 archery bull.

I’m not much of a taxidermy guy…but have a few mounts. Mainly of my overseas stuff. Not in a basement though, let alone with a fireplace so I am not of much help to the main question.

I would suggest tall ceilings though as critters with tall antlers look goofy mounted with the brisket not far off the floor. I have a partially open/vaulted upstairs which helps with the critters that I do have mounted.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hey Buzz, hope yer basement floods to the top.

Guest room:

Awesome. 👍🏼
T,

them dead critter ever scare off one of your fatties?

Or you prefer to just go to their places?
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Pretty likely to happen in a place that gets 11 inches of precipitation a year... 🤡.

I wish your single wide no harm.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
T,

The fatties are both HAPLESS and FEARLESS and if not, massive amounts of alcohol helps.

Pretty likely to happen in a place that gets 11 inches of precipitation a year... 🤡.

So, you don't have running water in your manse?
Originally Posted by T_Inman
T,

The fatties are FEARLESS and if not, massive amounts of alcohol helps.
I knew you'd have a solution!

Nice place you have there.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Guest room:

Awesome. 👍🏼
a second rubber broken Buzzy's ass as well as John's too LOL

So, you don't have running water in your manse?

No, a well out back with a rope and a bucket.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
T,

The fatties are FEARLESS and if not, massive amounts of alcohol helps.
I knew you'd have a solution!

Nice place you have there.

That is actually my mommy’s place in the Bitterroot, but is in my name. I have a wolf, a couple of lions and other random predator rugs and racks upstairs. The rest of my crap is out in her barn.

I keep a few griz and lynx/wolverine pelts at my place and dall sheep horns, etc. in my office up here, so I can swindle the fatties in both areas.

I think ahead like that…
Coolio.

2460 square feet, 2 guests room, 1 bathroom, bar, small utility room. Went with 10 foot ceilings for taxidermy and so it didn't feel like a basement.

Think about where your heads are going to go for right or left turns, pedestals, wall pedestals, Europeans, rugs, etc.

Everything except children to pass it on to. Must be an empty feeling.
Originally Posted by hardway

Not at all. I hunt for my reasons don't give a $hit what happens to all of it. I'll give you a hint, your kids don't give a $hit about your stuff...they'll peddle it to the gypsies down the street when you're dead or throw it away.

My 2 nephews can do what they want with all of it, sell it, chuck it, whatever. They'll each inherit it all, plus 7 figures each.
GFY. You ignorant liberal commie chkunt.
My 2 nephews can do what they want with all of it, sell it, chuck it, whatever. They'll each inherit it all, plus 7 figures each.

I guess that’s a pretty good trade…at least for your nephews. 😀

Those of us with children had more important things to do with our money but knowing what quality individuals we’ve raised and the happiness our family brings us I wouldn’t sell them or trade my life for 20 figures each. 😉 When momma and I are in eternity together we know that despite the material things we leave behind our GREATEST accomplishments are the things that money CAN’T buy!
Callnum shampoos Buzz’s carpets btw
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I guess that’s a pretty good trade…at least for your nephews. 😀

Those of us with children had more important things to do with our money but knowing what quality individuals we’ve raised and the happiness our family brings us I wouldn’t sell them or trade my life for 20 figures each. 😉 When momma and I are in eternity together we know that despite the material things we leave behind our GREATEST accomplishments are the things that money CAN’T buy!

Lloyd is a kitten over his carpet
Working with ATF now?
I've been blessed in many aspects of my life.
There's no way a man of my means should have done, seen and lived the amazing life that I have.
Nearly all of it has come through hard work and sacrifice.
I was blessed to have raised a fine son that shared most of this journey with me.
This is my, barn/trophy room.
It houses my hunting, fishing and artifacts collection.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screencast

Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Salmonella for the win.

Unlike Buzz who has his stuff in a basement like a south side polack.
Like I'm going to post the extent of my wares, or lack thereof on the internet. RIIIIIIGHT.
Salmonella for the win.

Unlike Buzz who has his stuff in a basement

And the rafters and the garage...

My basement is nicer than your single wide, is that the issue? Or is it I actually hunt, and you don't?

Hilarious.

Don’t forget the “guest” room that will never be used…
Mine has a guest room too.

Pine bedroom[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Like I'm going to post the extent of my wares, or lack thereof on the internet. RIIIIIIGHT.

Yes, a thread started by one of the liberal trolls who works for a three letter.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

Yes, a thread started by one of the liberal trolls who works for a three letter.

Better add another layer of tinfoil to your hat.
I dunno why anyone would want to post pics of their houses, guns etc... on a forum. Especially when trolled by someone

Who gets to see whats here? Friends that come by. And not all get to see all the rooms.

Posting stuff in the public just makes zero sense to me.

YMMV.
Originally Posted by rost495
I dunno why anyone would want to post pics of their houses, guns etc... on a forum. Especially when trolled by someone

Who gets to see whats here? Friends that come by. And not all get to see all the rooms.

YMMV.

I will post random single rifle's, but no way I'm putting up a picture of a "gun room" and claiming ownership of such on a internet site.

YMMV.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to display their guns. That means behind glass, right?
This is my trophy room.

I built a separate house for my guns. I call it the Gun Haus.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Don’t forget the “guest” room that will never be used…

LOL
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?
I didn't know democrats had gun/trophy rooms... go figure.
Mines a hot mess currently
how about NO!!
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Problem is I’m not a democrat. Seems these days if you’re not a Trumper than you may as well be a raging liberal, which just isn’t true. Some of us can have ideas for ourselves. But I guess my belief that we should put snipers on the boarder and maim anyone who gets within 500 yards is a liberal talking point on the fire. Do that a couple times and there’d be no reason for a wall.
Always love seeing that place Sal. Great stuff!

It's apparently the way some of these parasites spend our money.
How did those African animals taste?
Jetboi is full a schit

Problem is I’m not a democrat. Seems these days if you’re not a Trumper than you may as well be a raging liberal, which just isn’t true. Some of us can have ideas for ourselves. But I guess my belief that we should put snipers on the boarder and maim anyone who gets within 500 yards is a liberal talking point. Do that a couple times and there’d be no reason for a wall.

So what are you then? a "boarder"?
Originally Posted by CCCC
How did those African animals taste?

Kudu is awesome. Probably my favorite of all meat. Luckily I got him on day 1 of 10 so we ate him entirely in camp. We didn’t eat the waterbuck because I guess the meat is greasy, so 100% if it went to the village. Puku was OK, Buffalo was amazing, and so was the zebra. Hippo jerky is good, and so were the Buffalo Rocky Mountain oysters. Only thing I didn’t really like was the Buffalo tongue, but the liver with onions and bacon was really, really good. Whatever we didn’t eat in camp went to the camp staff or the villagers. We were in the middle of know where, so the villagers really appreciated the meat.

Problem is I’m not a democrat. Seems these days if you’re not a Trumper than you may as well be a raging liberal, which just isn’t true. Some of us can have ideas for ourselves. But I guess my belief that we should put snipers on the boarder and maim anyone who gets within 500 yards is a liberal talking point. Do that a couple times and there’d be no reason for a wall.

So what are you then? a "boarder"?

Is this a trick question? I, like many Americans, are independent thinkers that don’t toe any party line, but vote on issues and character. I have never, ever supported everything the person I voted for stood for. To me, it seems strange when people will follow someone without questioning anything and supporting that person 110% just because of the first letter in their party’s name. To me, that’s a sheep.
Ya ya GFY

Problem is I’m not a democrat. Seems these days if you’re not a Trumper than you may as well be a raging liberal, which just isn’t true. Some of us can have ideas for ourselves. But I guess my belief that we should put snipers on the boarder and maim anyone who gets within 500 yards is a liberal talking point on the fire. Do that a couple times and there’d be no reason for a wall.
That would be firing into another country for starters... Border.
I have never, ever supported everything the person I voted for stood for. To me, it seems strange when people will follow someone without questioning anything and supporting that person 110% just because of the first letter in their party’s name. To me, that’s a sheep.

You have just described the dhimmicrat voter, jetklit.

No pics of downed game or current state of your room?

And? What’s your point? Wouldn’t you like to fix the problem without spending billions of US taxpayer money? Besides, didn’t Trump say we should attack the cartels in Mexico? The funny thing is you picked firing into Mexico as your argument, and ignored my stance on illegal immigration. Had Trump said it, you’d probably beat your chest and say “hell ya.”
Originally Posted by hillestadj

No pics of downed game or current state of your room?
This🤔
So what "jet" do/did you fly?
Originally Posted by longarm

LOL.
Ones with 3 numbers that start with a 7.

And? What’s your point? Wouldn’t you like to fix the problem without spending billions of US taxpayer money? Besides, didn’t Trump say we should attack the cartels in Mexico? The funny thing is you picked firing into Mexico as your argument, and ignored my stance on illegal immigration. Had Trump said it, you’d probably beat your chest and say “hell ya.”
I never said I was against guns on the border. You are the one shooting across the border. That one crosses a line unless its a military action. And FWIW until you cross the border you are not illegal. Simple as that.

As to what trump says and does not. So so. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes it needed to be said. Sometimes it was right but should never have been said.
And I'm with you on the only candidate regardless of party that I would support their decisions 100% would be me. We are all different..

Yet Trump aligns closer than any other actually electable candidate then and now. So there is that.
777s
My father's friend from Hawaii (deceased), is listed #2 in Safari Club International right under C.J. McElroy who founded the club. His name is Waston Yoshimoto.

Anyway, his trophy room was actually a 14,000 sq.ft. building that he built to accommodate his massive collection. When he died his family donated his entire collection to the Japanese Government and his collection is at the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo.

Here are some of the animals he had in his trophy house, my father used to hunt with him and had pictures of his trophies he took himself.

He killed everything, these pictures are only part of his extensive collection. What a life!

I know a guy that lives in Contra Cista County that has a room that's probably bigger with higher quality animals than Yoshi's.
I'm the underachieving one of all my friends...🤣

I don't think you will get more than a few intelligent suggestions here. Most 24HCF members are too jealous of anyone who has earned more money than them. I suggest you post your question on accuratereoading.com or thehighroad.com.
Dayuum
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

It's not me that does the singing.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I know a guy that lives in Contra Cista County that has a room that's probably bigger with higher quality animals than Yoshi's.

Is he the new #2 or #1 in SCI?

What is his name? I really enjoy looking at Trophy rooms and would like to see his.

Here is a picture of Watson in his book "The Life and Travels of an International Trophy Hunter" when he won the Weatherby Award, the world’s most prestigious and desired hunting award in 1980, presented by Robert Stack.

He is also listed as # 12 all-time in the Super Slam Record Book.

This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

Is that what the microphone on the nightstand is for?
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

Lol. Is that Safariman's charger on the other nightstand?
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

#muffmicrophone
Originally Posted by Teal
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

Microphone aside, somebody pooped twice on that 1987 bedspread.. laugh
Originally Posted by Teal
This is my trophy room.

Do you sing in the bed ?

Does it have a bipod?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I don't think you will get more than a few intelligent suggestions here. Most 24HCF members are too jealous of anyone who has earned more money than them. I suggest you post your question on accuratereoading.com or thehighroad.com.

I made this post somewhere else as well, and got great responses. I was just hoping with the huge numbers of people here that I’d get a few intelligent responses. And literally, that’s about all I got. Oh well.
^^ from the "guy" who can't tell the difference between then and than, border and boarder, etc.
Sure... you fly planes...
One, "Trophy."[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
His and Hers.........

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I hope yours is the bigger "Gun" size does matter lol
Originally Posted by KillerBee

It's a 50 caliber brother, and not the rifle....
Originally Posted by 6mmCreedmoor
His and Hers.........

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
👍😉👍
Originally Posted by 6mmCreedmoor

It's a 50 caliber brother, and not the rifle....

lol
Originally Posted by longarm
^^ from the "guy" who can't tell the difference between then and than, border and boarder, etc.
Sure... you fly planes...

As far as I recall I don’t remember being asked a spelling test on my ATP or any of my Type ratings. But thanks for playing. Seems Indy was correct.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It’s nice your wife allowed you to use that tiny table for your computer.
She could have put some more flowers there instead.

Lying out of the gate.......

I made this post somewhere else as well, and got great responses. I was just hoping with the huge numbers of people here that I’d get a few intelligent responses. And literally, that’s about all I got. Oh well.

There aren't many hunters on the fire...what did you expect?

Most shot a doe whitetail once about 25 years ago or occasionally squirrels and such.
Speaking of leftists........
[and FYI-nobody gives 2 shits about your fucking nephews either]

Most shot a doe whitetail once about 25 years ago or occasionally squirrels and such.

How nice of the two of you to meet up for a scissoring session.
Buzz is the greatest hunter of them all 🥴🥴
Originally Posted by Raeford
[and FYI-nobody gives 2 shits about your fucking kids either]

FIFY....
Jetboi pics or it never happened ever heard that phrase on the fire

FIFY....

You 'fixed' nothing for me
I made it clear to my 'kid' that he's on his own to make of life what he will.

Nothing needed fixing in the first line I see, nailed you 100%

Producers & Takers, and leftists never produce shit

FIFY....

I'll save you the suspense the only person that thinks your kids are special is you. Nobody else does.
RIF
RIF

FAC

FIFY....

I'll save you the suspense the only person that thinks your kids are special is you. Nobody else does.

There you have it, no argument from The Buzz super hunter in the fact he's a leftist.....
RIF

FAC
FU

FIFY....

There you have it, no argument from The Buzz super hunter in the fact he's a leftist.....

JCC
Another potentially FUN thread turned into a Chit Show............geeze!
Another potentially FUN thread turned into a Chit Show............geeze!
They do it every time
I was hoping Salmonella would chime in here. Sal has a trophy room that he WORKED for and EARNED, all the while he was married to his longtime sweetheart and raising his son up in a way that brings his family name honor…..that’s a TROPHY room that matters!

When (if) I grow up I want to be Sal! Otherwise I’ll just have to hope that one day I’ll get the opportunity to spend some time fishing with him….👍🏼
My trophy room isn't very big, but has all I need.
Buzz had a epic schit fit the last time I posted my man cave 🥴🥴must’ve been jealous of my ratty whitetails
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Buzz had a epic schit fit the last time I posted my man cave 🥴🥴must’ve been jealous of my ratty whitetails
Sure you do. Fricken liar! 🤣🤣 See, two people can play this game.
As I said dumfuk pics or it never happened

How nice of the two of you to meet up for a scissoring session.

Taking turns of wallowing on each other's lap.

Lol, only difference is no one else hear believes he's a liar............In your case almost everyone here believes you're a liar. Big difference!

Lol, Stupid Liberal [bleep].
Play the cards Jetboi post up ur zebra pics
Picsoritneverhappened 😃
Play the cards Jetboi post up ur zebra pics
Or kudu or Cape buffalo.... etc
Nah.
😟😟😟
Y'all fuucckked this thread up.

You even put Red Face Burnsey in here. All we need now is No Hair Legs Ricky. Ole Nair himself
Rick has no trophies
Might as well add some Van Halen

Cumligia has a crème pie to cook shame on you for dragging him into this🥴
My bad.......
[img]
[/img]
Well. ok.

Much better
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Rick has no trophies

Rick's trophy is Burnsey
👏👏👏
[img]
[/img]
👏👏👏

Post count fur EB......

Very nice!
Fooq da post count. Dumbest thing ever. Do away with it.
There's no way a man of my means should have done, seen and lived the amazing life that I have.
I was blessed to have raised a fine son that shared most of this journey with me.

👍👍👍
Some of my friends drink wine.

Salmonella,
You have an impressive barn/trophy room. Beautiful mounts as well!

Oh, straight n' level bus kind of guy..

Speaking for yourself are you? Otherwise post some pictures..
How tall are your ceilings, how big is the room and what kind of animals are you displaying. All critical components for your trophy room

Edit: just saw your buffalo. Nice one but they are easy to mount, kudu, elk and moose are the issue.
Originally Posted by centershot

Joint surgery?
How tall are your ceilings, how big is the room and what kind of animals are you displaying. All critical components for your trophy room

Edit: just saw your buffalo. Nice one but they are easy to mount, kudu, elk and moose are the issue.

19Wx16D. 10ft walls so 9-8’ ceiling once you figure in 4’ of concrete slab. However, the fireplace comes out two feet, so we are really dealing with 14” deep. We have to step the cabinets back in order for the windows to stay centered, so that’s one issue. We figure the gun cabinets will step back 4-5’ from the fireplace, and they will essentially sit on cabinets, and then shelves outside of those. Past the gun cabinets, we will step back again all the way to the wall, but the shelves will continue all the way across without stepping back. That will create a 4” wide pocket on each side of the gun cabinets. The plan is to put my kudu on one side and my waterbuck on the other. But getting them to fit correctly will take a little work. I don’t think the room will be big enough for elk and moose, but I can put those in my barn. We are planning on knotty alder finished with 1-1 mix of dark and special walnut.

Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

Joint surgery?

No, but I could use it on my shoulder and knee - why would you ask that?
What kinda flooring is that Jetboi
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

You are NOT fooling anyone, but as you say "nice try"

“LUXERY” vinyl plank! 🤣. It’s a basement, and we wanted nothing to do with hardwoods or carpet. If a pipe breaks and it floods, you just pull it up, dry it, and put it back down. Plus, it’s damn near indestructible and fairly cheap.
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

Voted for Trump against Hillary, and sat on the sidelines and voted local in 2021. Like I’ve said several times, I’d love to see the GOP return to the party of Reagan.

19Wx16D. 10ft walls so 9-8’ ceiling once you figure in 4’ of concrete slab. However, the fireplace comes out two feet, so we are really dealing with 14” deep. We have to step the cabinets back in order for the windows to stay centered, so that’s one issue. We figure the gun cabinets will step back 4-5’ from the fireplace, and they will essentially sit on cabinets, and then shelves outside of those. Past the gun cabinets, we will step back again all the way to the wall, but the shelves will continue all the way across without stepping back. That will create a 4” wide pocket on each side of the gun cabinets. The plan is to put my kudu on one side and my waterbuck on the other. But getting them to fit correctly will take a little work. I don’t think the room will be big enough for elk and moose, but I can put those in my barn. We are planning on knotty alder finished with 1-1 mix of dark and special walnut.

Ten feet to the soffits or to the top of the ceiling. Looks like the soffits go 8'. The problem with that is horns/antlers get in the way so you have to place the mounts so low, it will affect your walking space and where you put your furniture, etc. My elk for example needed almost 12' to be high enough so we wouldn't bump our heads whilst walking underneath and I'm only 5'10"

“LUXERY” vinyl plank! 🤣. It’s a basement, and we wanted nothing to do with hardwoods or carpet. If a pipe breaks and it floods, you just pull it up, dry it, and put it back down. Plus, it’s damn near indestructible and fairly cheap.
Nice 👍 ur still a dip schit

Joint surgery?

No, but I could use it on my shoulder and knee - why would you ask that?

I saw the rubber bands and what looks like it could be a chin-up kind of bar. Stuff I used in my physical therapy.
Good guess, the bands and bar are for shoulder therapy - adhesive capsulitis in the left shoulder. Not fun.

Ten feet to the soffits or to the top of the ceiling. Looks like the soffits go 8'. The problem with that is horns/antlers get in the way so you have to place the mounts so low, it will affect your walking space and where you put your furniture, etc. My elk for example needed almost 12' to be high enough so we wouldn't bump our heads whilst walking underneath and I'm only 5'10"

The soffits drop 14” and come out 13”, so 8-8’ from the floor to the bottom of the soffits. My hope is the kudu can be mounted in a way that he comes off either the back wall or aside wall with his head turned, and the top of his horns clear the soffits, which will give us the most vertical clearance. The plan is to have the shelves span the entire wall and to mount the waterbuck and kudu above them so we won’t be walking directly underneath. The buff will go over the fireplace, but we may have to shorten him up since they stick out about 4”, and it will put his head way into the room. I know it’s not ideal, but it’s what we have to work with.

For grins, this is about the layout we will most likely have on each side. The exception is the shelves will be eliminated from above, and go to the left of the lower cabinet, and replacing the outer cabinets (we will keep one (two door) cabinet under the gun displays. That will create a “pocket” on each side of the cabinets to mount an animal.

Nice 👍 ur still a dip schit

Don’t worry, you are too, but I’d still let you drink my chitty bourbon. Just not very much.
LOL
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

Voted for Trump against Hillary, and sat on the sidelines and voted local in 2021. Like I’ve said several times, I’d love to see the GOP return to the party of Reagan.
Sit on the sidelines wtf
Think:
Salmon, Idaho[the queen of]
Dumfuk Reagan ain’t up for election did you smoke some reefa in Africa 😂🤣
I keep tha dinks locked away downstairs😃all tha finer mounts are upstairs in tha parlor 🤣
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

Sit on the sidelines wtf

Tarquin's sister......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hillary/Biden voter^^^^^

Just FYI

Nope. But nice try.

Sit on the sidelines wtf

Tarquin's sister......
JFC🤦‍♂️

Is he the new #2 or #1 in SCI?

What is his name? I really enjoy looking at Trophy rooms and would like to see his.

Here is a picture of Watson in his book "The Life and Travels of an International Trophy Hunter" when he won the Weatherby Award, the world’s most prestigious and desired hunting award in 1980, presented by Robert Stack.

He is also listed as # 12 all-time in the Super Slam Record Book.

Hi Salmonella, I was wondering if you saw my post above?

You mentioned that your friend in Contra Cista County, probably has a room bigger than Watson's.

Do you have any pictures to share that would be cool, as mentioned I enjoy looking at people's game rooms!

In Watson's Trophy House, he had everything and multiples of many including every species of huge Rino, Tigers from India and Siberia, Elephants, and believe it or not Giant Walruses! As far as I know, he had the most extensive collection in the world, which is why he is listed as #2 in the world in SCI.

I agree with you that some of the mounts were poorly done, taxidermy has come a long way since he was hunting and alive. Living in Hawaii, I am sure his choice of taxidermists was limited, to say the very least.

He also has more pictures of his hunts in SCI, than any other hunter in their Record Book, with over 35 Pictures of him with his animals. Pretty incredible, especially for an orphan.

An interesting thing about him is that he was born as an orphan and ended up owning a construction company that built the highways in Hawaii. Anyway, I sure would like to see your friend's Trophy Room if you have some pictures.

Also, I want to congratulate you on your trophy barn/room, which is nothing short of PHENOMENAL! I am sure I could spend days drinking and listening about your hunting adventures.

Cheers ~
Thank you Killer bee and others.

I'm out of town until tomorrow.
I'll take photos of hard photos.

I only have one photo on my phone.

It's an absolutely massive, expansive trophy room.
Salmonella getting it done!
I keep tha dinks locked away downstairs😃all tha finer mounts are upstairs in tha parlor 🤣

That's pretty dang good for whitetail.
I just got this deer, wondering the best method of mounting him to put him in a trophy room.

Saw them antlers off and make rattlin’ horns out of em’.
I just got this deer, wondering the best method of mounting him to put him in a trophy room.

Ha!

You rascal.

That's pretty dang good for whitetail.

brd & wabs are the only two fine fellers here what still have a Parlor
Parlor pics in a bit some ppl have to work evry day😃
Parlor pics in a bit some ppl have to work evry day😃

We can't ALL be JJ's........ wink

Great Whitetail, congrats. Did you score him?

I like the Alert look, subtle and natural.
Gotta watch for ceiling height on the tall racks took me 3x to get this one right🥴
Originally Posted by antlers
Saw them antlers off and make rattlin’ horns out of em’.
AYE !
Kitty cat I shot w tha bow moons ago
WOW does that ever look real, great job earlybrd cool
Redfox I damnear blowed n2 with the muzldr
Thank you Killer bee and others.

I'm out of town until tomorrow.
I'll take photos of hard photos.

I only have one photo on my phone.

It's an absolutely massive, expansive trophy room.

Holy cow Sal!

In today's money there's at least a half million just in sheep hunts!

That's awesome!
That fox looks like it could be alive, very well done !
Very impressive; what song does the fish sing ?

I gotta call tha taxi on this one 🤔
Very impressive; what song does the fish sing ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]exxon gas station number

This is a nice mount!
HOly [bleep] salmonella. Stunning. I especially like the photo's under or next to each mount. Classy.

Damn.

Wow
I gotta call tha taxi on this one 🤔
Picsoritneverhappened

LOL !!
Gotta watch for ceiling height on the tall racks took me 3x to get this one right🥴
Picsoritneverhappened
Some seriously nice trophy rooms and some seriously petty and jealous posters in the same thread.

Congratulations to those with the nice trophies.

To the jealous petty people, I've added more to ignore.

Nobody gives a fugk what you do, you communist chkunt.
Lol, love it when Sal flops his Cali Horse Cock on the table in these types of threads.

😂🤣😂
Originally Posted by Westman

This is a nice mount!

Uhhhh, no.

http://www.philipsoucy.com/
Don’t be jealous
Originally Posted by Westman

This is a nice mount!

Uhhhh, no.

http://www.philipsoucy.com/

Or this:

https://www.freestonetaxidermy.com/
Lloyd that cat has bigger balls than you ever touched 🤣😂🤣
Cats are among the most difficult animals for Taxidermists to do well.
Only a few are great on cats.

My Lynx took 2nd in the world at the World Taxidermy Competition a number of years ago.
It truly looks alive.

Cats are among the most difficult animals for Taxidermists to do well.
Only a few are great on cats.

My Lynx took 2nd in the world at the World Taxidermy Competition a number of years ago.
It truly looks alive.

👍👍👍
The hardest part on the cats, are their eyes.
I thought Jerry Huffaker, now retired, did a pretty good job on my serval particularly given its head was barely hanging on after being neck shot with my 416.

Jerry did fantastic work. He did my kudu and eland.
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
Jerry did fantastic work. He did my kudu and eland.

Yep, he did a nice job on my buffalo from the same Zim trip.

We don't have a room.

We just hang stuff where we want.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We don't have a room.

We just hang stuff where we want.

My wife is picky that way though she says a large bull elk over the fireplace is welcome. She, like many, sees the elk for what it really is.
The hardest part on the cats, are their eyes.

Especially when they are closed…

😂🤣😂🤣
What do you know about kids and families and networks of friends and extended families?
Jetboi any updates on ur gunless gunroom 🥴

Not true. We have three sons. Each one had their first serious girlfriend in high school, and of course we met all the girls' parents. All three of the fathers pulled me aside at some point and told me they really liked our sons and were glad our sons were dating their daughters.

When the father of a teenage girl pulls you aside and tells you that, that's f*cking special.

Reading isn’t your strong suit is it. I’m finishing up “ideas” and waiting for the GC to send me the plans. We won’t have it built util spring when the snow stops falling because they will be cutting outside.

Reading isn’t your strong suit is it. I’m finishing up “ideas” and waiting for the GC to send me the plans. We won’t have it built util spring when the snow stops falling because they will be cutting outside.
Spellin ain’t ur strong suit

JK's strong suit is sucking cock.

At lseat I can raed. And you don’t need to spell to be able to read! 🍻

At lseat I can raed. And you don’t need to spell to be able to read! 🍻
© 24hourcampfire