Home
Posted By: gunchamp Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Bill in congress right now that will open the door for illegals to join military, fight a war that we should have nothing to do with and become citizens. Looks like alex jones and the like was right again. They called this a couple years ago. No wonder all the fuggers streaming across the border are fighting age males
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Wait till they become a domestic federal police force.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The FBI?
Posted By: dropem Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
The mexican police are pretty honest guys 😂
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Wow
Posted By: EFHutton Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Occupied America
Yep. The deep state trash has telegraphed their punch.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

+1 !
Wait til they return to the cartels with military training and the gear to go with it. They’ll set up their own operations on US soil. Whoever they can’t buy off they’ll kill with impunity.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Wait til they return to the cartels with military training and the gear to go with it. They’ll set up their own operations on USsoil. Whoever they can’t buy off they’ll kill with impunity.

Wait till they (cartels) operate like the mafia here on our soil, on a MUCH larger scale. They will steam roll local law enforcement. We let them in……. It’s our own damn fault!
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Wait til they return to the cartels with military training and the gear to go with it. They’ll set up their own operations on US soil. Whoever they can’t buy off they’ll kill with impunity.

Yeah
That's already been happening, except with
some of the "legal" ones that were here
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Them Chinamen and Ruskies should make great soldiers!
Posted By: Dinny Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Since when did someone have to be a US citizen to serve in the military? I attended several citizenship ceremonies and watched some of my battle buddies become citizens.
Posted By: Jimmypop Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Thank all the liberal retards for this.
Well they won't have a problem firing on the US citizens.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by Dinny
Since when did someone have to be a US citizen to serve in the military? I attended several citizenship ceremonies and watched some of my battle buddies become citizens.
The question I have, were your battle buddies "illegal" non-citizens? Dreamers brought here by their folks as children with no choice where they grew up? Folks here on some sort of Visa or work program?
Posted By: Dinny Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The question I have, were your battle buddies "illegal" non-citizens? Dreamers brought here by their folks as children with no choice where they grew up? Folks here on some sort of Visa or work program?

I don't recall those details, all I remember is that they gained their citizenship after they were in. Biggest ceremony I ever saw was in Mosul in 2003. General Petraeus hosted it.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Thanks for the reply Dinny. And I'm happy for your fellow fighters.
Posted By: DHN Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I don't recall those details, all I remember is that they gained their citizenship after they were in. Biggest ceremony I ever saw was in Mosul in 2003. General Petraeus hosted it.
They were legal permanent residents. Nobody can just show up and be naturalized; there are a lot of procedures and documentation on anyone who gets naturalized to be sure they are eligible.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
According to theirishhistory.com 47% of the men recruited by the U.S. Army between the end of the civil war and the battle at Little Bighorn were foreign born. No mention was made of their status whether it was legal or illegal. Captain Myles Keogh who was a company commander at LBH was an Irish immigrant and a civil war veteran. I would guess his status was legal. There was even a Russian with Custer. The soldier John Martin (Giovanni Martino) the last surviving white man to see Custer alive was Italian with a poor command of English.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Isn't it POS dimocommies proposing this BS?

It seems they are short on meat after many refused to take the jab.
The Democrats have to find somebody willing to shoot all these recalcitrant rednecks. There's millions of rednecks and some of them are kinda mean.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
The Democrats have to find somebody willing to shoot all these recalcitrant rednecks. There's millions of rednecks and some of them are kinda mean.

You're right.

There is Panic in DC.

It worked pretty good back in Ft Hood.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Well they won't have a problem firing on the US citizens.
If given orders will not hesitate to kill.
Posted By: akrange Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
According to theirishhistory.com 47% of the men recruited by the U.S. Army between the end of the civil war and the battle at Little Bighorn were foreign born. No mention was made of their status whether it was legal or illegal. Captain Myles Keogh who was a company commander at LBH was an Irish immigrant and a civil war veteran. I would guess his status was legal. There was even a Russian with Custer. The soldier John Martin (Giovanni Martino) the last surviving white man to see Custer alive was Italian with a poor command of English.

If you would please give US your understanding of the Immigration Policy of the Country during the period you’ve Mentioned.

Please give US your opinion on Immigration as it pretends to Todays Policies of the US Tyranny

Are You a Communist Sympathizer or a Liberal..
This piece of dog poop was American born,
but not minded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

Letting Illegal China men into the military seems like a great idea.
Just in logistical roles, warehousing.....
What harm could come from it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Serving in the US military as a path to US citizenship was in full swing when I was a lad.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by akrange

If you would please give US your understanding of the Immigration Policy of the Country during the period you’ve Mentioned.

Please give US your opinion on Immigration as it pretends to Todays Policies of the US Tyranny

Hes neither. Hastings is one of the good guys
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Isn't it POS dimocommies proposing this BS?

It seems they are short on meat after many refused to take the jab.
Yes it is. Im sure the rinos are on board as well. The plan was solid. Force all the folks out of the military by forcing a death shot. The ones that stayed will obviously follow orders. Flood us with illegals who dont care about us or the constitution or laws. Easy path to citizenship with ww3. Now they have the army that will do anything they need them to
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Remember when Obama said he wanted an army as large as the Government has?
His troops are here or on the way
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Occupied America
This.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Mexican Zetas were trained by US Army.

Curdog knows a lot of people who can tell you about cartel activities. The US basically moved the border from the river to hwy 90 twenty years ago.
Originally Posted by akrange

1. I have not studied the immigration policies of the 1800s. I just remembered that a lot of our army was foreign born at Little Bighorn, so I did a search.

2. Today immigration is out of control and needs to be forcefully halted until we can deal with the ones here and people born here to non citizen parents should not be given citizenship.

3. Why would you ask? The only things about me you might consider liberal are my antipathy to foreign military adventures by our armed forces, and my support of organized labor in the private industry sector. I do believe in equal opportunity and treatment for all but not equal outcomes.

What else?
Posted By: DaveinWV Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
A Mexican national was in the Marines with my son. He had creases in his uniforms you could shave with and spit shined boots and shoes and marched himself around like a peacock. He was the gunny's pet. Was trained in supply and was worthless. Left his M-16 unsecured and expected the others to watch out for him. When a NCO gave him orders he didn't want to comply he'd say, "I'll ask gunny about this". He was finally his undoing when he got caught with steroids he bought ashore in Spain. I figure the illegals will be worse.
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Current rule:
Citizenship and residency
U.S. citizens and some non-citizens can join the military. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must:
Have a U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
Speak, read, and write English fluently
You cannot join the military to enter the U.S. or to get a visa.
https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20and%20some%20non,read%2C%20and%20write%20English%20fluently
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Current rule:
U.S. citizens and some non-citizens can join the military. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must:
https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20and%20some%20non,read%2C%20and%20write%20English%20fluently
democrats will change them rules to allow illegals to entire the military ,watch and see
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
The democRATs are desperate. They will do anything to plus up their numbers.

kwg
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Current rule:
democrats will change them rules to allow illegals to entire the military ,watch and see
Thats the bill im talking about. Already out there. Rinos will go right along with it too
Posted By: deltakid Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
The Demonrats have ALWAYS been anti-military.
Posted By: NoDak Re: Illegals in the military - 02/21/24
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Wait til they return to the cartels with military training and the gear to go with it. They’ll set up their own operations on USsoil. Whoever they can’t buy off they’ll kill with impunity.

Wait till they (cartels) operate like the mafia here on our soil, on a MUCH larger scale. They will steam roll local law enforcement. We let them in……. It’s our own damn fault!

Oh you mean like our current Congress? Don't see much difference. We get f'd with any way.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Illegals in the military - 02/22/24
Originally Posted by deltakid
Until their dirty dealings with Ukraine were threatened with exposure. Now they are are all for fighting Russia. A country that hasn't bothered us in decades.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Illegals in the military - 02/22/24
Originally Posted by deltakid
Until their dirty dealings with Ukraine were threatened with exposure. Now they are are all for fighting Russia. A country that hasn't bothered us in decades.
Exactly! Dems are beating the war drum now with a country that should not be our full blown enemy. What better country to hit though. White, Religious and doesnt need the dollar. Trust nothing out gov says
© 24hourcampfire