Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Isn't it POS dimocommies proposing this BS?

It seems they are short on meat after many refused to take the jab.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/20/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Democrats have to find somebody willing to shoot all these recalcitrant rednecks. There's millions of rednecks and some of them are kinda mean.

Last edited by Hastings; 02/20/24. Reason: spelling correction

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
The Democrats have to find somebody willing to shoot all these recalcitrant rednecks. There's millions of rednecks and some of them are kinda mean.

You're right.

There is Panic in DC.

It worked pretty good back in Ft Hood.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/20/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Well they won't have a problem firing on the US citizens.
If given orders will not hesitate to kill.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
According to theirishhistory.com 47% of the men recruited by the U.S. Army between the end of the civil war and the battle at Little Bighorn were foreign born. No mention was made of their status whether it was legal or illegal. Captain Myles Keogh who was a company commander at LBH was an Irish immigrant and a civil war veteran. I would guess his status was legal. There was even a Russian with Custer. The soldier John Martin (Giovanni Martino) the last surviving white man to see Custer alive was Italian with a poor command of English.

If you would please give US your understanding of the Immigration Policy of the Country during the period you’ve Mentioned.

Please give US your opinion on Immigration as it pretends to Todays Policies of the US Tyranny

Are You a Communist Sympathizer or a Liberal..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This piece of dog poop was American born,
but not minded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

Letting Illegal China men into the military seems like a great idea.
Just in logistical roles, warehousing.....
What harm could come from it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Serving in the US military as a path to US citizenship was in full swing when I was a lad.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
According to theirishhistory.com 47% of the men recruited by the U.S. Army between the end of the civil war and the battle at Little Bighorn were foreign born. No mention was made of their status whether it was legal or illegal. Captain Myles Keogh who was a company commander at LBH was an Irish immigrant and a civil war veteran. I would guess his status was legal. There was even a Russian with Custer. The soldier John Martin (Giovanni Martino) the last surviving white man to see Custer alive was Italian with a poor command of English.

If you would please give US your understanding of the Immigration Policy of the Country during the period you’ve Mentioned.

Please give US your opinion on Immigration as it pretends to Todays Policies of the US Tyranny

Hes neither. Hastings is one of the good guys

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Isn't it POS dimocommies proposing this BS?

It seems they are short on meat after many refused to take the jab.
Yes it is. Im sure the rinos are on board as well. The plan was solid. Force all the folks out of the military by forcing a death shot. The ones that stayed will obviously follow orders. Flood us with illegals who dont care about us or the constitution or laws. Easy path to citizenship with ww3. Now they have the army that will do anything they need them to

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Remember when Obama said he wanted an army as large as the Government has?
His troops are here or on the way

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Occupied America
This.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mexican Zetas were trained by US Army.

Curdog knows a lot of people who can tell you about cartel activities. The US basically moved the border from the river to hwy 90 twenty years ago.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange

1. I have not studied the immigration policies of the 1800s. I just remembered that a lot of our army was foreign born at Little Bighorn, so I did a search.

2. Today immigration is out of control and needs to be forcefully halted until we can deal with the ones here and people born here to non citizen parents should not be given citizenship.

3. Why would you ask? The only things about me you might consider liberal are my antipathy to foreign military adventures by our armed forces, and my support of organized labor in the private industry sector. I do believe in equal opportunity and treatment for all but not equal outcomes.

What else?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A Mexican national was in the Marines with my son. He had creases in his uniforms you could shave with and spit shined boots and shoes and marched himself around like a peacock. He was the gunny's pet. Was trained in supply and was worthless. Left his M-16 unsecured and expected the others to watch out for him. When a NCO gave him orders he didn't want to comply he'd say, "I'll ask gunny about this". He was finally his undoing when he got caught with steroids he bought ashore in Spain. I figure the illegals will be worse.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Current rule:
Citizenship and residency
U.S. citizens and some non-citizens can join the military. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must:
Have a U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
Speak, read, and write English fluently
You cannot join the military to enter the U.S. or to get a visa.
https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20and%20some%20non,read%2C%20and%20write%20English%20fluently

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Current rule:
U.S. citizens and some non-citizens can join the military. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must:
https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20and%20some%20non,read%2C%20and%20write%20English%20fluently
democrats will change them rules to allow illegals to entire the military ,watch and see

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democRATs are desperate. They will do anything to plus up their numbers.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Current rule:
democrats will change them rules to allow illegals to entire the military ,watch and see
Thats the bill im talking about. Already out there. Rinos will go right along with it too

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Demonrats have ALWAYS been anti-military.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Wait til they return to the cartels with military training and the gear to go with it. They’ll set up their own operations on USsoil. Whoever they can’t buy off they’ll kill with impunity.

Wait till they (cartels) operate like the mafia here on our soil, on a MUCH larger scale. They will steam roll local law enforcement. We let them in……. It’s our own damn fault!

Oh you mean like our current Congress? Don't see much difference. We get f'd with any way.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.