Home
Posted By: tikkanut Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/28/24
How'd she do ??

I made the comment on the page........

Save our time........Go skiing instead

https://www.ksl.com/article/5093187...-utahns-at-critical-point-in-gop-primary
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Rather than holding a traditional primary election, the Utah Republican Party opted to award delegates through a "presidential preference poll" during caucus meetings on March 5, also known as "Super Tuesday," when 15 states and one territory will select more than a third of all delegates.

Registered Republicans will gather across the state in neighborhood or precinct caucus meetings to vote in the presidential preference poll. Most caucuses will meet at 7 p.m. on March 5 at local public schools, with registration open at 6 p.m.

Only registered Republicans can participate in the party's caucuses and presidential votes. To find your caucus location, click here or contact your county Republican Party.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50873318

What, no Democrats crossing over? That sounds wayciss. Or something. Nikki should get crushed without the help of Democrats, huh.
Posted By: Steve Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Hummmm.... As a Republican can I caucus, and vote Williamson in the Dem primary?
Nikki means well but the fate of the country is hanging in a thread and web need more than she can provide.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
Nikki means well but the fate of the country is hanging in a thread and web need more than she can provide.
Means Well, really!

You’re on crack
Skiing is a good idea- - - -maybe she can hire the same coach who taught Sonny Bono!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
I can just imagine how well a dot-head Indian goes over in Utah.
Posted By: ribka Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24

wtf? are you serious?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Well, they luvs them some Romney, so…….
Originally Posted by steve4102

Romney's are 'members in good standing', Nikki is an extreme 'outsider'. If you're picking up on what I'm laying down.
Posted By: denton Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24

Romney's are 'members in good standing', Nikki is an extreme 'outsider'. If you're picking up on what I'm laying down.

You apparently don't know how things really work here in Utah. We actually do quite well at welcoming legal immigrants.

Romney? Liked him for a while, until we found out what he really is. There is a good reason that he decided not to run again. In my circles, it's pretty hard to find someone who will admit to wanting to vote for him.
Originally Posted by denton

You apparently don't know how things really work here in Utah. We actually do quite well at welcoming legal immigrants.

Romney? Liked him for a while, until we found out what he really is. There is a good reason that he decided not to run again. In my circles, it's pretty hard to find someone who will admit to wanting to vote for him.

Mitt Romney is schitting all over America, Right Now. And that's directly on the current and living people of Utah. He's not a surprise, he is the same POS he has always been and everybody in Utah knew who he was going back to his daddy and that weird Mexican colony of Mormons.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Tikka, I’m surprised your comment cleared the moderators there. I probably have a 25% success rate. Of course, I like to point out the complete incompetence of the liberal SLC mayor chunt. Woke governer Caillou and his pandering to the left and their love of all things Mitt. And lastly, when I point out that the Somalis ol Barack seeded SLC with, and his sons, are committing half the murders in the state when they are only 2%!of the population. The liberals there are definitely not in favor of the truth.

He’s done. His polling showed him in the dirt so he’s “retiring” to save the embarrassment of having his arse kicked in the primaries.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
everybody in Utah knew who he was going back to his daddy and that weird Mexican colony of Mormons.

Gonehuntin' is that the same Mexican colony that had the family killed in Mexico a few years ago?

She's a lock step politician. Don't believe that just listen to how she sounds....like a fast forwarded whining canned infomercial in need of an Adderall and Xanax cocktail. Her coaches have earned their money.

Can't stand to hear the woman speak, personally.
I heard that "None of these candidates" was leading her by the nose.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
How in the f uck do you think that whore means well lol
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
I will say it again, I lost ALL respect for her when she folded during the whole BLM bullshit and removed all the Confederate monuments in her state. That and the fact she was bankrupt when she left office (one million in the hole), then get paid to go on speaking tours (by Boeing) and is now eight million in the black. SOMEBODY owns her..
Posted By: GeorgeLa Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
I get about 25% of my comments printed by KSL, too. I got blacklisted for a while when I commented on Negro Bill Canyon getting renames Granstaff Canyon. I said it shouldn’t get renamed because the staff of a black man isn’t any more grand than the staff of men of other races. I didn’t get any comment printed for about a year.

Got a DIL in SC. Loves Nikki. Damned if I can figure it out as she’s very conservative otherwise. Must be a woman power thing. Great DIL, but Nikki??? My wife doesn’t approve of me having a conversation about it😂
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Romney had “Binders of Women”. Wasn’t Niki one of them?
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Tikka, I’m surprised your comment cleared the moderators there. I probably have a 25% success rate. Of course, I like to point out the complete incompetence of the liberal SLC mayor chunt. Woke governer Caillou and his pandering to the left and their love of all things Mitt. And lastly, when I point out that the Somalis ol Barack seeded SLC with, and his sons, are committing half the murders in the state when they are only 2%!of the population. The liberals there are definitely not in favor of the truth.

He’s done. His polling showed him in the dirt so he’s “retiring” to save the embarrassment of having his arse kicked in the primaries.

KSL

I've had more than many comments rejected on KSL News

Sometimes its hard to be polite

Even had one comment reported as 'abuse'

Some liberal AH from Deer Valley most likely
Originally Posted by tikkanut

KSL

You gotta step up your game! Just checked mine and I’m sitting at 200 reports of abuse.

KSL

You gotta step up your game! Just checked mine and I’m sitting at 200 reports of abuse.

You guys got me interested in my rejection rate. I get about 75% of my comments posted and have had 2 reported as "abuse" out of ~200.

I tried to see if I could pull up my rejected comments and could not. Is there another way to look back on those? I remember a few times thinking that the "moderators" must be pretty sensitive on a given day. Good old KSL! That "censorship button" must come with a pretty big power/control rush!!! I've had other comments get through that surprised me... seems at minimum not always consistent.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24

KSL

Atta boy !!

I don't comment that often

Off topic...have you listed in the classifieds much ?

Trolls must be just sitting there waiting.......'Is that snow blower still for sale'

Two minutes after the ad went live.......

Although...I did get some smokin' deals on guns...before they banned firearm sales
Yeah, I’ve bought and sold some stuff on there. It’s a bit of a mixed bag putting up with scammers who want to send me a code BS. Cash only here. The other problem is, like you, I don’t live along the Wasatch front. Hard to get too enthusiastic about things unless it’s a big ticket item. No way I’m driving an hour or more for something unless it’s a screaming deal, in which case it’s almost always gone. I too miss the guns section!

I did, however, recently pick up a brand new LSA supercharger on ksl for cheap from some guy who had bought it for a spare for his ZL1 Camaro but then sold the car. Gonna put in on my 6.0 LS engine to repower my 79 Chevy shortbed.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
Don't see where nookie going to slc will do her much good. Why even the Mormons was to pick a second wife they would want a breeding age female. Clown show , the left paying her to be in the way. Mb
Posted By: reivertom Re: Nikki in Utah !!!!!!!!! - 02/29/24
The Neocons and the Swamp want her so bad...
© 24hourcampfire