https://www.ksl.com/article/5093187...-utahns-at-critical-point-in-gop-primary

Last edited by tikkanut; 02/28/24.

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Rather than holding a traditional primary election, the Utah Republican Party opted to award delegates through a "presidential preference poll" during caucus meetings on March 5, also known as "Super Tuesday," when 15 states and one territory will select more than a third of all delegates.

Registered Republicans will gather across the state in neighborhood or precinct caucus meetings to vote in the presidential preference poll. Most caucuses will meet at 7 p.m. on March 5 at local public schools, with registration open at 6 p.m.

Only registered Republicans can participate in the party's caucuses and presidential votes. To find your caucus location, click here or contact your county Republican Party.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50873318

What, no Democrats crossing over? That sounds wayciss. Or something. Nikki should get crushed without the help of Democrats, huh.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/28/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hummmm.... As a Republican can I caucus, and vote Williamson in the Dem primary?

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nikki means well but the fate of the country is hanging in a thread and web need more than she can provide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
Nikki means well but the fate of the country is hanging in a thread and web need more than she can provide.
Means Well, really!

You’re on crack

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Skiing is a good idea- - - -maybe she can hire the same coach who taught Sonny Bono!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can just imagine how well a dot-head Indian goes over in Utah.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

wtf? are you serious?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Well, they luvs them some Romney, so…….

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Romney's are 'members in good standing', Nikki is an extreme 'outsider'. If you're picking up on what I'm laying down.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Romney's are 'members in good standing', Nikki is an extreme 'outsider'. If you're picking up on what I'm laying down.

You apparently don't know how things really work here in Utah. We actually do quite well at welcoming legal immigrants.

Romney? Liked him for a while, until we found out what he really is. There is a good reason that he decided not to run again. In my circles, it's pretty hard to find someone who will admit to wanting to vote for him.

Last edited by denton; 02/28/24.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by denton

You apparently don't know how things really work here in Utah. We actually do quite well at welcoming legal immigrants.

Romney? Liked him for a while, until we found out what he really is. There is a good reason that he decided not to run again. In my circles, it's pretty hard to find someone who will admit to wanting to vote for him.

Mitt Romney is schitting all over America, Right Now. And that's directly on the current and living people of Utah. He's not a surprise, he is the same POS he has always been and everybody in Utah knew who he was going back to his daddy and that weird Mexican colony of Mormons.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Tikka, I’m surprised your comment cleared the moderators there. I probably have a 25% success rate. Of course, I like to point out the complete incompetence of the liberal SLC mayor chunt. Woke governer Caillou and his pandering to the left and their love of all things Mitt. And lastly, when I point out that the Somalis ol Barack seeded SLC with, and his sons, are committing half the murders in the state when they are only 2%!of the population. The liberals there are definitely not in favor of the truth.

He’s done. His polling showed him in the dirt so he’s “retiring” to save the embarrassment of having his arse kicked in the primaries.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
everybody in Utah knew who he was going back to his daddy and that weird Mexican colony of Mormons.

Gonehuntin' is that the same Mexican colony that had the family killed in Mexico a few years ago?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

She's a lock step politician. Don't believe that just listen to how she sounds....like a fast forwarded whining canned infomercial in need of an Adderall and Xanax cocktail. Her coaches have earned their money.

Can't stand to hear the woman speak, personally.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard that "None of these candidates" was leading her by the nose.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How in the f uck do you think that whore means well lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will say it again, I lost ALL respect for her when she folded during the whole BLM bullshit and removed all the Confederate monuments in her state. That and the fact she was bankrupt when she left office (one million in the hole), then get paid to go on speaking tours (by Boeing) and is now eight million in the black. SOMEBODY owns her..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I get about 25% of my comments printed by KSL, too. I got blacklisted for a while when I commented on Negro Bill Canyon getting renames Granstaff Canyon. I said it shouldn’t get renamed because the staff of a black man isn’t any more grand than the staff of men of other races. I didn’t get any comment printed for about a year.

Got a DIL in SC. Loves Nikki. Damned if I can figure it out as she’s very conservative otherwise. Must be a woman power thing. Great DIL, but Nikki??? My wife doesn’t approve of me having a conversation about it😂

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Romney had “Binders of Women”. Wasn’t Niki one of them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,652
Posts18,474,638
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.