Home
Posted By: viking A history lesson. F—- LBJ - 03/03/24
Feel your angst...no, no I don't. Just pleased I have mine, which is currently at the local Toyota dealership getting a spare battery, gps upgrade, and a complete new dpf system (Toyota is paying for this one).

Next will be a Stedi lightbar and underbody plates.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Feel your angst...no, no I don't. Just pleased I have mine, which is currently at the local Toyota dealership getting a spare battery, gps upgrade, and a complete new dpf system (Toyota is paying for this one).

Next will be a Stedi lightbar and underbody plates.

Lol, you're a mean Aussie!!

That's OK though, the Son in law and I are going to the range to shoot his Full Auto AR today, We'll just have to get there in a Dodge or a Chevy.
Posted By: KFWA Re: A history lesson. F—- LBJ - 03/03/24
I had a long list of reasons hating LBJ before this thread
oh my lanta, watch this show on LBJ, what a truly awful and disgusting man. forcing people to meet him while sitting on the pot taking a dump. trying to belittle people by pulling his dong out and showing it to them. jumping into bed and saying shove over honey its your president. [video:yahoo]
[/video]
More than the slavers, more than the Southern Aristocracy...I believe LBJ did more to subjugate the Africans in this country than anyone...by the application of the welfare program known as 'The Great Society'.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
More than the slavers, more than the Southern Aristocracy...I believe LBJ did more to subjugate the Africans in this country than anyone...by the application of the welfare program known as 'The Great Society'.
exactly, being honest who really think LBJ have to rats azzs for black people. I think he was likely one of the most racist people out there. its also said he used to run around the white house at night drunk in a bath robe waving his dong around yelling out the N word to staff.
Ye was sure scum bag, ever wonder why he made his famous speech “I will not run , nor if drafted “ speech? They either had an enormous amount of dirt on him or they threatened his and families lives Conectio to JFK sssadinstion perhaps?
Originally Posted by flintlocke

He commented about getting welfare passed..........something to the point "I'll have these Negroes voting democrat the rest of their lives.........."

Trashy man
Talk to someone that was alive and an adult in the 50's and 60's. LBJ was crooked as a barrel of snakes. And NOT a nice person.
© 24hourcampfire