OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Feel your angst...no, no I don't. Just pleased I have mine, which is currently at the local Toyota dealership getting a spare battery, gps upgrade, and a complete new dpf system (Toyota is paying for this one).

Next will be a Stedi lightbar and underbody plates.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Feel your angst...no, no I don't. Just pleased I have mine, which is currently at the local Toyota dealership getting a spare battery, gps upgrade, and a complete new dpf system (Toyota is paying for this one).

Next will be a Stedi lightbar and underbody plates.

Lol, you're a mean Aussie!!

That's OK though, the Son in law and I are going to the range to shoot his Full Auto AR today, We'll just have to get there in a Dodge or a Chevy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a long list of reasons hating LBJ before this thread

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
oh my lanta, watch this show on LBJ, what a truly awful and disgusting man. forcing people to meet him while sitting on the pot taking a dump. trying to belittle people by pulling his dong out and showing it to them. jumping into bed and saying shove over honey its your president. [video:yahoo]
[/video]

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 03/03/24.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
More than the slavers, more than the Southern Aristocracy...I believe LBJ did more to subjugate the Africans in this country than anyone...by the application of the welfare program known as 'The Great Society'.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
More than the slavers, more than the Southern Aristocracy...I believe LBJ did more to subjugate the Africans in this country than anyone...by the application of the welfare program known as 'The Great Society'.
exactly, being honest who really think LBJ have to rats azzs for black people. I think he was likely one of the most racist people out there. its also said he used to run around the white house at night drunk in a bath robe waving his dong around yelling out the N word to staff.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Ye was sure scum bag, ever wonder why he made his famous speech “I will not run , nor if drafted “ speech? They either had an enormous amount of dirt on him or they threatened his and families lives Conectio to JFK sssadinstion perhaps?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flintlocke

He commented about getting welfare passed..........something to the point "I'll have these Negroes voting democrat the rest of their lives.........."

Trashy man

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Talk to someone that was alive and an adult in the 50's and 60's. LBJ was crooked as a barrel of snakes. And NOT a nice person.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.