Home
Posted By: local_dirt WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

36.4% of Republican primary voters in Utah voted for Nikki Haley??

You gotta be kidding me.

I better shut up now. I see VA was very similar.
Posted By: BMT Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
A lot of people don’t like Trump

Polls estimate 10% or more of Rs will stay home in November.

BMT
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Orange man bad
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Those are the same Republicans who are going to assure either Biden or Gavin Newsom being the next President of the U.S.L.W.
Posted By: logger Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Those are the same Republicans who are going to assure either Biden or Gavin Newsom being the next President of the U.S.L.W.

And that is the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
It’s the culture of the people here. People here hate contention in politics. They like voting to get along. There are people here that are offended by trumps aggressive personality. Although trumps policies are uniformly supported. It’s the culture that can’t handle the perceived meaness of trump.

It’s something I hate about the people of my state. Utah is only conservative because of social issues. In many ways the people aside from that support higher taxes and bigger government.

Btw my wife and I both went only to support trump. I wanted to see neocon Nikki get the beat down.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
We went to our local caucus. I knew many of the folks there and a few who are fairly moderate. Some I didn’t know and suspect perhaps a few were dems who switched parties to vote for Haley. Our Precinct was about what you noted percentage wise. This is one of the reddest states in the country though. Biden has a snowballs chance in hell of winning Utah. I’m much more worried about our friends to the South in AZ and West in NV than I am about UT. CO is a lost cause thanks to all the California imports.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT
BMT

I wouldn't call 10% "a lot" but anyway, those are DeSantis fangirlz pouting.

They will be way more than offset by Democrats that vote for President Trump in the general election. They didn't bother with the Democrat primary, because what's the point.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
I don’t know about Utah but VT has an open primary. Democrats are messing with the vote in the states that they can
Posted By: BMT Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Yes. But some people would rather lose than vote for Trump.

They may vote third party instead.

Polls indicate that enough Rs went Third party in 2020 to swing many of the states he lost.

People do weird things

BMT
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Utah Primary.
Trump 62.6%
Haley 36.4%
You gotta be kidding me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Notice 79% counted in CO. Ya, everyone else is finished and our SoS is closeted in a boarded-up building fug'n with the ballots again. She hates Trump and is BIG MAD after getting curbed-stomped by the USSC. So, by morning or a couple days, she'll come up with different numbers.

CO is an Open Primary state. Guaranteed many Democrats crossed since Biden was running essentially unopposed.

46% (fixed it) of registered voters are "Independents", those are really Democrats in camouflage and can vote either side of the primary ticket (but not both).

Many Republicans here are "pearl clutchers" that get scared by mean tweets, thinking we can negotiate our way out of this mess (but they're "worried about their grand kids future").

But hey, we're paratroopers here son, we are suppose to be surrounded.

BTW, this site has registered voters by party in each state.

Posted By: lundtroller Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Many Utahns still can't get over Trump calling Romney a "loser". Simple fact and totally shortsighted and stupid!

Haley is the reflex vote for these people and actually is very similar to Romney, big talkers and members of the "Uniparty". Don't do anything when push comes to shove other than continue bad habits, kick the can down the road, and finally embellish themselves financially.

Romney would have lost a re-election bid for the Senate by probably the same margin Haley is currently losing to Trump in the primary. Romney knew that and did not want to be a "loser" again...

We'll see how stupid these same voters really are come November.
Originally Posted by lundtroller
Many Utahns still can't get over Trump calling Romney a "loser".

Posted By: WYcoyote Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
And across the border in Idaho.

Trump 84.9%

Haley 13.2%

WTH indeed.
Posted By: Bushwacker Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Those are just the California Republicans that moved to Utah, they ain't made themselves right yet.
Posted By: dassa Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Romney endorsed her, and he's one of the brethren, or something.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
They voted for Romney, so yeah, they love some Nikki.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
many states have open primaries, or allow switching party affiliation fairly easily. I suppose there is a list out there somewhere that outlines all the rules, state by state
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Like Glen Beck. He was too good and pure to vote for Trump in 2016, he sat the election out. So did his sidekick, Stu. Pure, and noble, these two.

The problem is it was a binary choice. Trump or Hillary. If you didn't vote, you might as well have voted for Hillary.
Posted By: Calvin Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
It’s really no different than guys on here saying they wouldn’t vote for trump if he didn’t make an acceptable vp pick.

Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Polls indicate that enough Rs went Third party in 2020 to swing many of the states he lost.

People do weird things

BMT
Posted By: Osky Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
A simple easing of the nasty jibs would bring many back to the fold.

Wether you like it or not emotion plays a big part in this and while the left is twisting away at those strings Trump is helping them braid. Keep the jabs to Biden and Harris and things will work out.

Osky
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
An election won by a 2 to 1 margin would be considered a landslide, would it not? Come November, I'll take that same 60/30 split quite happily.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

he did say he didn't want any of bird brain suppoters.....bob
Posted By: acy Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

People do weird things

BMT

Polls can be set up to indicate whatever the pollsters want them to indicate. Perhaps the polls were set up that way to help cover a steal....
Originally Posted by Calvin
It’s really no different than guys on here saying they wouldn’t vote for trump if he didn’t make an acceptable vp pick.

Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

People do weird things

BMT

people crying trump has to win to save America.......well as long as I approve of his vp choice....bob
Posted By: gunchamp Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

People do weird things

BMT
The polls are bullchit. Trump didnt lose 2020
Originally Posted by Osky
A simple easing of the nasty jibs would bring many back to the fold.

Wether you like it or not emotion plays a big part in this and while the left is twisting away at those strings Trump is helping them braid. Keep the jabs to Biden and Harris and things will work out.

Osky

yes, time has come to gather people together. quit with the sh'it , the goal is to get elected...bob
Posted By: JakeM78 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
This place is a snapshot of the country. Here, and throughout the country, there are a fair share cuckolds that have vagina envy.
Posted By: rost495 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Yup. All democrats are stupid. But its getting that some towards most Republicans are also.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

People do weird things

BMT
Completely different and obvious you dont understand. If Trump were to put a swamp creature in as VP, which I KNOW he wont, what exactly would be the point in voting at all? It would prove he learned nothing and would be set up to fail anyway. Once again, hes smarter than that imo and wouldnt do something like that. The ones who wont vote for him because he has a mean tweet or two are nothing but rino bitches and are as useless as the dems, which rinos pretty much are anyway
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
An election won by a 2 to 1 margin would be considered a landslide, would it not? Come November, I'll take that same 60/30 split quite happily.
Yup!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
E Pluribus Unum. Out of many, one. It appears many folks on the right have forgotten that.

kwg
gc...the ones that don't vote for him because they don't like him are little cry babies....the goal is to get biden out period.

biden is putting our country on the fast track to destruction and we need to slow it down....so we have got to get a repub in there.

anybody that wont vote because of vp choice is a cry baby also....bob
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

In consumer products research, a 55/45 split used to be considered a land slide. As in 8 figure capital investments to get the new product to market. Come November, all I care is that Trump has 270...
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Only 21% of Haley voters in NC exit polls said they plan to vote for the republican nominee.
I think people don't realize that in the present day, the U.S. is nothing if not a multi-national BUSINESS corp. 99.5% of all the "dealings" with other nations has to do with economics (money for goods). Trump sees this and acts accordingly; "career politicians, on the other hand, see it only as power struggle (and ego).

I'm with a lot of people, every time Trump speaks, there is something I hear and I cringe...I think, "what in the hell did he say that for". But Trump understands business and conducts this country's "business" with other countries accordingly. THIS IS WHY HE WAS/IS SO SUCCESSFUL.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Only 21% of Haley voters in NC exit polls said they plan to vote for the republican nominee.

and trump needs that 21%......bring in all the voters he can, no matter where they come from. you cant do good things for the country if you are setting on the side lines.

the goal is to get elected....bob
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

People do weird things

BMT
The polls are bullchit. Trump didnt lose 2020

My guess is that at least 10% sit out every election. For one reason or another.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
That's basically a poll on which "good conservatives " watch the mainstream media.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Nonsense.

All white people vote for Trump all the time.

It must have been election fraud!
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
This is shocking to me. With a bit less than 2/3 of the votes counted in the respective Utah primaries:

Biden received 53,744 votes;
Trump received 37,960 votes; and
Haley received 26,539 votes.

Shocking to me that the Republicans, combined, received only 20% more votes than Biden in Utah.

Also shocking that Biden received 43% more votes than Trump.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

This illustrates the fractured Republican Party. They all want something different and can’t agree on the outcome versus the person. Trump is more important as a president than he is a person, and too many republicans vote person.

The same people are still beating up Tulsi Gabbard because she was a democrat and now that she has changed her views, she isn’t perfect or trusty. A democrat turned Republican is more important than the Trojan Horse they claim she is. At this point we need to rally more about any positive change than worry about the perfect candidate…
Originally Posted by Bushwacker
Those are just the California Republicans that moved to Utah, they ain't made themselves right yet.
I would not say that. Our state has a high level of college educated. Ie more likely to be leftist. Our local media is tightly controlled and promotes moderate and leftism. Our culture is taught not to contend by the main religion here. Add in a fued with Romney who is still liked by moderates. A brash New Yorker. That adds up to a cold reception for trump.

I hate it. I bugs the hell out of me our culture is like that. We keep electing the same idiots for governor and legislators, too
Posted By: Yank Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
I just dont understand it. I am a Trump guy, but if somebody else won the nomination, I would vote for them without a second thought. Not voting IS voting for Biden. I think Nikki is being funded by Biden. He just needs 10 percent or so to not vote. We got to be smarter than this.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

This illustrates the fractured Republican Party. They all want something different and can’t agree on the outcome versus the person. Trump is more important as a president than he is a person, and too many republicans vote person.

The same people are still beating up Tulsi Gabbard because she was a democrat and now that she has changed her views, she isn’t perfect or trusty. A democrat turned Republican is more important than the Trojan Horse they claim she is. At this point we need to rally more about any positive change than worry about the perfect candidate…

I agree with you mostly. But I would not want anyone who ever was anti-gun/2A to be PRESIDENT (including potentially via vice-presidency) unless there was a super clearcut strong emphasis on support for gun rights after his/her conversion. It's too important to me, and the Supreme Court is our only check on the anti-gun crazies. In other words, if a conservative is to be placed in the WH, I would never want it to be a moderately-pro-gun person, who might miss on S.Ct. apointment(s)
Posted By: Cowboybart Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
BMT[/quote]
2016 Trump or Hillary. If you didn't vote, you might as well have voted for Hillary.[/quote]

This is only true if you live in a "swing" state. If you live in a deep red or deep blue state, your vote for POTUS doesn't count anyway. It is called the electoral college. If you live in CA or NY and are blue or red, you can vote for a third party w/o risk. Likewise if you live in OK or WY. This only applies to POTUS all other elections are based on popular vote. Nixon tried to get the states to implement an electoral college type system as he saw the cities (blue) controlling the states (red). His vision came to be and can be seen in PA, WI, MI, NC, OR, WA, IL and even NY and TX. When the cities vote blue and control the state, but all the rural areas are discounted.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
It’s the culture of the people here. People here hate contention in politics. They like voting to get along. There are people here that are offended by trumps aggressive personality. Although trumps policies are uniformly supported. It’s the culture that can’t handle the perceived meaness of trump.

It’s something I hate about the people of my state. Utah is only conservative because of social issues. In many ways the people aside from that support higher taxes and bigger government.

Btw my wife and I both went only to support trump. I wanted to see neocon Nikki get the beat down.

Is your voting open? IOW, can dems vote in the repub primary?
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

You are right.

We need to be completely trusting of these people.

It's worked so well in the past.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Along with being traditional and conservative, Utah/LDS culture places high value on civility, which Trump lacks. Conflicting values.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

You are right.

We need to be completely trusting of these people.

It's worked so well in the past.

Country schools don’t educate any better than city schools. I never said or implied blind acceptance. I am only being realistic about the positives that result from any left movement to the right…
Posted By: tikkanut Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Paul39
Along with being traditional and conservative, Utah/LDS culture places high value on civility, which Trump lacks. Conflicting values.

Utah is not the same Utah I moved to 43 years ago

Too many liberal tree hugging idiots doesn't help either

https://www.abc4.com/news/wasatch-front/utah-is-no-longer-majority-mormon-new-research-says/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: memtb Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

They elected Romney…..that should explain a lot! memtb
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24

Do you know what an "open primary" is?
Posted By: memtb Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
This is shocking to me. With a bit less than 2/3 of the votes counted in the respective Utah primaries:

Biden received 53,744 votes;
Trump received 37,960 votes; and
Haley received 26,539 votes.

Shocking to me that the Republicans, combined, received only 20% more votes than Biden in Utah.

Also shocking that Biden received 43% more votes than Trump.

Not that shocking……we’re talking about Utard! memtb
Posted By: local_dirt Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Do you know what an "open primary" is?

Yes. Do you?
Posted By: Steve Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by memtb
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

They elected Romney…..that should explain a lot! memtb

Romney wasn't well liked in the caucus meeting I attended last night.
Posted By: ldholton Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
I do believe the voters in these caucuses and primaries is a very small percentage of the actual voting public democrat or republican. so I wouldn't get too wound up in these percentages just yet
Posted By: Steve Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
I asked the precinct chair how many people were in out precinct. He thought it was around 400. There were about 40 people in the caucus meeting. So...
Posted By: Boise Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
I believe we are seeing lots of democrats voting in the Republican primaries. They are attempting to select Nikki the Twat in hope Joe can beat her. I believe she is staying in hoping President Trump is not alive come election time.
At lot of you underestimate the stupidity of so called conservative white people (Minnesota), the I'm a conservative cuckold (CA/MI/PA), and the just plan apathy (WA,NC, OR, Bristoe)
Posted By: add Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Paul39

And thats been a losing combination for at least 60 years for conservatism (which is a dead movement btw) .
Originally Posted by Yank
I just dont understand it. I am a Trump guy, but if somebody else won the nomination, I would vote for them without a second thought. Not voting IS voting for Biden. I think Nikki is being funded by Biden. He just needs 10 percent or so to not vote. We got to be smarter than this.
If you think the whore is being funded by the dems, why would you vote for her if she got the nod?
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

So would you line up to cast a vote for someone like Romney?
These pukes in gov dont deserve our trust without them spending alot of time and actions earning it. I will NEVER vote for someone like Nikki or Romney or Bush ever again. EVER! Just because some azzclown throws an "R" beside their name, doesnt mean they should lock up all the republican votes. Its how we end up with train wrecks like Bush.
There is ZERO chance I would ever vote for the whore at this point. If something happened to Trump and she was the choice, Im writing in Trumps name
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Is your voting open? IOW, can dems vote in the repub primary?
So the state has recently made a huge effort to close the voting to only registered republicans. You had to deliberately declare yourself a registered Republican and actually show proof. I was also asked to show Id and they actually looked to make sure everthing matched. The system of doing that is new and caused massive delays for most people. I live in a more rural area. So my wait wasn’t bad.

Our vote was 20 votes trump and 7 Haley. So about 75% trump. In our precinct. And yes I left annoyed by the Haley voters who shoulda known better. My wife and I went specifically to support trump. I couldn’t stand that phony having a chance here.
This place is like an echo chamber at one of those 'Special Education' schools.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by JakeM78

That’d be a regular classroom now. They mainstream them to drag the whole class down instead of pulling them out and giving them their own classroom
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Stay on course, why create more division trying to make a weak comparison?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Stay on course, why create more division trying to make a weak comparison?

Not a weak comparison. Romney was a shîteating scumbag that put on a republican hat to run for office that melted in the rain. The Hindu gal with the workout video is no different. She’s whoring herself on social media to stay relevant.
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

I agree with you mostly. But I would not want anyone who ever was anti-gun/2A to be PRESIDENT (including potentially via vice-presidency) unless there was a super clearcut strong emphasis on support for gun rights after his/her conversion. It's too important to me, and the Supreme Court is our only check on the anti-gun crazies. In other words, if a conservative is to be placed in the WH, I would never want it to be a moderately-pro-gun person, who might miss on S.Ct. apointment(s)

Understood, but Tulsi is not headed to the White House, and no chance on Supreme Court. Pick the battles where the most positive ground can be gained and adding a Republican and losing a Democrat is always a good thing. She is too far away from any impact that would be negative to gun rights, but the territory gained from her leaving the Democratic Party, does have benefit for conservatives…
Posted By: logger Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
There is ZERO chance I would ever vote for the whore at this point. If something happened to Trump and she was the choice, Im writing in Trumps name

So, in that situation, a vote for Biden. Unfortunately, politics usually comes down to the best of poor choices. It just seems Democrats understand the axiom "don't let perfection be the enemy of the good" better than Republicans.
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Understood, but Tulsi is not headed to the White House, and no chance on Supreme Court. Pick the battles where the most positive ground can be gained and adding a Republican and losing a Democrat is always a good thing. She is too far away from any impact that would be negative to gun rights, but the territory gained from her leaving the Democratic Party, does have benefit for conservatives…
"adding a republican and losing a democrat is always a good thing" - No it isnt

So, in that situation, a vote for Biden. Unfortunately, politics usually comes down to the best of poor choices. It just seems Democrats understand the axiom "don't let perfection be the enemy of the good" better than Republicans.
Sorry, I see things differently than you
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Local dirt: Puzzling to me as well.
Didn't Utah produce mittens romney?
A "sheesh" is in order here!
SHEESH.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

"adding a republican and losing a democrat is always a good thing" - No it isnt

You don’t like being wrong do you?
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

If given the choice of eating a $hit sandwich or a piece of bread smeared with $hit, some of us are smart enough to pick neither.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

If given the choice of eating a $hit sandwich or a piece of bread smeared with $hit, some of us are smart enough to pick neither.
And therefor, rather than just having to deal with a sandwich, it's entirely possible they will have to eat a bowl of scheidt for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
Posted By: RAM Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Hello ! Romney twice
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
It’s also infested with sock puppets who are bad actors.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's what happens when all the good guys leave.
Posted By: slumlord Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Durrrhhh the good guys all waYs replies to mY caTaRaCT thrEaDs
Originally Posted by slumlord
Durrrhhh the good guys all waYs replies to mY caTaRaCT thrEaDs
You're a sock puppet I heard.

which character is the real you???
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

IMO, If she can convince anybody else in Hawaii to stop voting communist, that's a good thing.
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

So you stayed home and didn't vote for Trump?

Genius.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

And therefor, rather than just having to deal with a sandwich, it's entirely possible they will have to eat a bowl of scheidt for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

I took a Theo Gallus this morning.

Had a hard time flushing it.
Posted By: stomatador Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
We went to our local caucus. I knew many of the folks there and a few who are fairly moderate. Some I didn’t know and suspect perhaps a few were dems who switched parties to vote for Haley. Our Precinct was about what you noted percentage wise. This is one of the reddest states in the country though. Biden has a snowballs chance in hell of winning Utah. I’m much more worried about our friends to the South in AZ and West in NV than I am about UT. CO is a lost cause thanks to all the California imports.

Some of that went on in Cache Co. too.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/06/24
Utah is still great

especially with mittens soon to be gone

Posted By: Taco2fiddy7 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

And they need to get off their @$$es unless they want the dems to take over forever. If they win again they'll find a way to let all these, and more, illegals to vote to guarantee their future authoritarianism.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Utah is still great

Man, You guys really need to get rid of that elitest son of a bitch. Rino bastard.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

I'm just saying that I would not want her as the VP pick, which some have suggested as an electoral strategy.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Utah is still great

Man, You guys really need to get rid of that elitest son of a bitch. Rino bastard.

mittens ?

couldn't be gone soon enough
Posted By: shrapnel Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

I'm just saying that I would not want her as the VP pick, which some have suggested as an electoral strategy.

You could also say more than some don’t know what they are talking about. Trump isn’t looking for Bidenese tactics to win an election. He doesn’t need Tulsi Gabbard…
Posted By: JakeM78 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24

At least the don't talk non-stop about which they know not. Lots of idiots here with 1 year of experience, 60 times.

It's impressive to see the stupid speak.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/07/24

At least the don't talk non-stop about which they know not. Lots of idiots here with 1 year of experience, 60 times.

By reading your own posts?
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/08/24
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Well you are going to eat a sandwich, there is no way out.

Perhaps a better anology would be choosing how much shit smelling air you are going to breath.

No way out of breathing so try and get the air the smells less like shit.

Or try to stop breathing?
Posted By: JakeM78 Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/08/24
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

By reading your own posts?

If you say so princess, but it's good to see a spouse stand up for her mate.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: WTH is with Utah?? - 03/08/24
My flights have gone well.
© 24hourcampfire