Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paul39
Along with being traditional and conservative, Utah/LDS culture places high value on civility, which Trump lacks. Conflicting values.

And thats been a losing combination for at least 60 years for conservatism (which is a dead movement btw) .

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Yank
I just dont understand it. I am a Trump guy, but if somebody else won the nomination, I would vote for them without a second thought. Not voting IS voting for Biden. I think Nikki is being funded by Biden. He just needs 10 percent or so to not vote. We got to be smarter than this.
If you think the whore is being funded by the dems, why would you vote for her if she got the nod?

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/06/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

36.4% of Republican primary voters in Utah voted for Nikki Haley??

You gotta be kidding me.

I better shut up now. I see VA was very similar.

This illustrates the fractured Republican Party. They all want something different and can’t agree on the outcome versus the person. Trump is more important as a president than he is a person, and too many republicans vote person.

The same people are still beating up Tulsi Gabbard because she was a democrat and now that she has changed her views, she isn’t perfect or trusty. A democrat turned Republican is more important than the Trojan Horse they claim she is. At this point we need to rally more about any positive change than worry about the perfect candidate…
So would you line up to cast a vote for someone like Romney?

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/06/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These pukes in gov dont deserve our trust without them spending alot of time and actions earning it. I will NEVER vote for someone like Nikki or Romney or Bush ever again. EVER! Just because some azzclown throws an "R" beside their name, doesnt mean they should lock up all the republican votes. Its how we end up with train wrecks like Bush.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is ZERO chance I would ever vote for the whore at this point. If something happened to Trump and she was the choice, Im writing in Trumps name

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
It’s the culture of the people here. People here hate contention in politics. They like voting to get along. There are people here that are offended by trumps aggressive personality. Although trumps policies are uniformly supported. It’s the culture that can’t handle the perceived meaness of trump.

It’s something I hate about the people of my state. Utah is only conservative because of social issues. In many ways the people aside from that support higher taxes and bigger government.

Btw my wife and I both went only to support trump. I wanted to see neocon Nikki get the beat down.

Is your voting open? IOW, can dems vote in the repub primary?
So the state has recently made a huge effort to close the voting to only registered republicans. You had to deliberately declare yourself a registered Republican and actually show proof. I was also asked to show Id and they actually looked to make sure everthing matched. The system of doing that is new and caused massive delays for most people. I live in a more rural area. So my wait wasn’t bad.

Our vote was 20 votes trump and 7 Haley. So about 75% trump. In our precinct. And yes I left annoyed by the Haley voters who shoulda known better. My wife and I went specifically to support trump. I couldn’t stand that phony having a chance here.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
This place is like an echo chamber at one of those 'Special Education' schools.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JakeM78

That’d be a regular classroom now. They mainstream them to drag the whole class down instead of pulling them out and giving them their own classroom

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

This illustrates the fractured Republican Party. They all want something different and can’t agree on the outcome versus the person. Trump is more important as a president than he is a person, and too many republicans vote person.

The same people are still beating up Tulsi Gabbard because she was a democrat and now that she has changed her views, she isn’t perfect or trusty. A democrat turned Republican is more important than the Trojan Horse they claim she is. At this point we need to rally more about any positive change than worry about the perfect candidate…

Stay on course, why create more division trying to make a weak comparison?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Stay on course, why create more division trying to make a weak comparison?

Not a weak comparison. Romney was a shîteating scumbag that put on a republican hat to run for office that melted in the rain. The Hindu gal with the workout video is no different. She’s whoring herself on social media to stay relevant.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

I agree with you mostly. But I would not want anyone who ever was anti-gun/2A to be PRESIDENT (including potentially via vice-presidency) unless there was a super clearcut strong emphasis on support for gun rights after his/her conversion. It's too important to me, and the Supreme Court is our only check on the anti-gun crazies. In other words, if a conservative is to be placed in the WH, I would never want it to be a moderately-pro-gun person, who might miss on S.Ct. apointment(s)

Understood, but Tulsi is not headed to the White House, and no chance on Supreme Court. Pick the battles where the most positive ground can be gained and adding a Republican and losing a Democrat is always a good thing. She is too far away from any impact that would be negative to gun rights, but the territory gained from her leaving the Democratic Party, does have benefit for conservatives…

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
There is ZERO chance I would ever vote for the whore at this point. If something happened to Trump and she was the choice, Im writing in Trumps name

So, in that situation, a vote for Biden. Unfortunately, politics usually comes down to the best of poor choices. It just seems Democrats understand the axiom "don't let perfection be the enemy of the good" better than Republicans.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

I agree with you mostly. But I would not want anyone who ever was anti-gun/2A to be PRESIDENT (including potentially via vice-presidency) unless there was a super clearcut strong emphasis on support for gun rights after his/her conversion. It's too important to me, and the Supreme Court is our only check on the anti-gun crazies. In other words, if a conservative is to be placed in the WH, I would never want it to be a moderately-pro-gun person, who might miss on S.Ct. apointment(s)

Understood, but Tulsi is not headed to the White House, and no chance on Supreme Court. Pick the battles where the most positive ground can be gained and adding a Republican and losing a Democrat is always a good thing. She is too far away from any impact that would be negative to gun rights, but the territory gained from her leaving the Democratic Party, does have benefit for conservatives…
"adding a republican and losing a democrat is always a good thing" - No it isnt

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logger

So, in that situation, a vote for Biden. Unfortunately, politics usually comes down to the best of poor choices. It just seems Democrats understand the axiom "don't let perfection be the enemy of the good" better than Republicans.
Sorry, I see things differently than you

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Local dirt: Puzzling to me as well.
Didn't Utah produce mittens romney?
A "sheesh" is in order here!
SHEESH.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

"adding a republican and losing a democrat is always a good thing" - No it isnt

You don’t like being wrong do you?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by BMT
A lot of people don’t like Trump

Polls estimate 10% or more of Rs will stay home in November.

BMT

Those are the same Republicans who are going to assure either Biden or Gavin Newsom being the next President of the U.S.L.W.
If given the choice of eating a $hit sandwich or a piece of bread smeared with $hit, some of us are smart enough to pick neither.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by BMT
A lot of people don’t like Trump

Polls estimate 10% or more of Rs will stay home in November.

BMT

Those are the same Republicans who are going to assure either Biden or Gavin Newsom being the next President of the U.S.L.W.
If given the choice of eating a $hit sandwich or a piece of bread smeared with $hit, some of us are smart enough to pick neither.
And therefor, rather than just having to deal with a sandwich, it's entirely possible they will have to eat a bowl of scheidt for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

You gotta be kidding me.

Hello ! Romney twice

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeM78
It’s also infested with sock puppets who are bad actors.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,693
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.