Home
Katie Britt should be doing voice overs for "Save the Elephant" Fundraisers.

Agree !!
It sure hits for the Soccer Moms. The Liberal Lesbos are apoplectic. Mad Cow Madow has completely blown a gasket. She is definitely a rising star. Katie tells the stories way better than Walter.
I can imagine.
Let The Derby Donkey named Mitch’s People Go
I don't know why but I had a hard time watching her. Just seemed a little to artificial like she'd taken too many prosac.

Biden seemed all amped up on coke and adrenechrome. Just felt awkward no matter what I watched.

Alex on Tucker was the only thing that felt real tonight.

Bb
Probably cost Republicans 10 million votes, bitch is fake af.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yep- one minute of KAREN was too much.
It was hard to watch but I doubt many people will change their vote or stay home because of it. Just a tactical error to choose her. A good plan to choose someone young for contrast, but she wasn't the right person and whoever prepared her really screwed the pooch.
Originally Posted by smokepole
It was hard to watch but I doubt many people will change their vote or stay home because of it. Just a tactical error to choose her. A good plan to choose someone young for contrast, but she wasn't the right person and whoever prepared her really screwed the pooch.

It was hard to watch. Can't blame the GOP for trying something new. But she failed miserably. It won't change a single vote either way. This is where we are in America. Everything is baked in. We are looking at a mirror image of the 2020 election. 80,000 votes across Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will swing the election either way.
I gave her < 2 min. Sounded like an NPR reporter, and her super-smiley appearance belied her talking about Americans being scared.

My $.02, anyway.

FC
Looked like one of those chicks in high school who only “excelled” in the stuff like drama club and speech competitions, and they always took it very seriously. Meanwhile the rest of us are picking up their car and putting it between sign posts in the parking lot.
She was hand selected by Dick Shelby to replace him when he retired after squatting in the senate for 40 years.

She had an America first candidate running against her and that scared Mitchy-poo, so he dumped 50 million into Alabama to get her elected.

She is annoying and is in the mold of a RINO.
Not good

I’d have liked to hear Christy Noem do it.

Osky
She needed a better drama coach and more rehearsal time. But then the red squad wouldn't have squandered another opportunity to snatch a victory from the blue squad. Unless it was satire. She did do a brandon whisper/yell at one point. I'm cynical and disgusted. I have a low opinion of them all.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
She was hand selected by Dick Shelby to replace him when he retired after squatting in the senate for 40 years.

She had an America forst candidate running against her and that scared Mitchy-poo, so he dumped 50 million into Alabama to get her elected.

She was selected by the Republican Establishment to do just that.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yep- one minute of KAREN was too much.
You made it longer than I did.
I thought she was a breath of fresh air after suffering the endless yelling and lies of the fool in chief. She was young, articulate, and actually made sense. Better. in my opinion, than responding with some other old crusty lying politician.
I could really couldn’t understand what she was saying. Her voice just wasn’t right.
Very pretty.....BUT.....didn't need all of Ms. Britt's theatrics. Just articulate the fallacies of Biden's detached reality.
I agree. I thought it flopped.

Although I thought Bidens SOTU speech was more of a campaign speech, he didn't crash and burn like I expected him to.
If the rinos really wanted to have someone that would have torn into biden they should have asked Trump to do the job.
So the GOP thought , "Let's fight fire with fire"? Just clicked on the link above. Watched about 30 seconds then skipped to the sixteen minute mark....holly $hit, she talks just like FJB...skip, chop, trip. Just can't/won't watch that kind of stupidity. Politicians really do live in a parallel universe.
They wasted an opportunity to make a definitive objection to all that is wrong....Instead she went on about someone pumping gas. Would have made a great academy award speech. Whoever prepped her is on the inside....Or the smart ones were to lazy to listen to the practice sessions. It should have been cancelled before she ever went before the camera.

She had an America first candidate running against her and that scared Mitchy-poo, so he dumped 50 million into Alabama to get her elected.

That's the best $50 million can buy???

Or another reason Turtle can't be trusted with other peoples money........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What a crock of schidt!

This speech was designed for stay at home, 4 pack a day, stanky, skooter riding, moo moo wearing, over-flowin ash tray, 12 Mountain Dews, Walmart shoppin, SOAP OPERA addicts.

They should have had Kristi Noem up there with bared teeth, giving that same speech looking directly into the camera and saying: "That's right ladies! I'm PISSED and you should be too!!"

Women in general don't want this poofy, bunny rabbit, baby duck fluff bullschit, at heart. It's not in their DNA. They all want someone to "take care of them and make them feel safe."

In other words, a strong woman that will tell them where the bear schidts! They need someone to kick their ass into reality. Someone who will punch the fugk out of the first purple haired hog that interrupts her!

That is how you get change and that goes for men as well.
I quit after 30 seconds.

Damn. Just damn.

But people don’t trust Tulsi.

Tulsi could have stood up there and said “I know from personal experience that the democrats are full of [bleep]”.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I thought she was a breath of fresh air after suffering the endless yelling and lies of the fool in chief. She was young, articulate, and actually made sense. Better. in my opinion, than responding with some other old crusty lying politician.

Ok. I will watch the whole thing later.
I’d watch her before that pos dumfuk Biden
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't know why but I had a hard time watching her. Just seemed a little to artificial like she'd taken too many prosac.

Biden seemed all amped up on coke and adrenechrome. Just felt awkward no matter what I watched.

Alex on Tucker was the only thing that felt real tonight.

Bb

Agreed
She left a lot to be desired.

My bride was even shocked at how poor the response was.

Tim Scott still ranks as one of the best responses in modern history in my mind.
Going to see Dune 2 sounds like it was a really good call.
To be fair, watch further, the poofy bullshit kinda fades into soap opera madness about real issues.
I made it to 5:23. I was working on a piece of toast that helped distract me to get that far. That was pretty rough, she musta been a Mitch pick?

I seriously doubt it’s gonna change any votes one way or another. Trump is the one who will bring out the base, it sure ain’t gonna be Miss Britt.

Mitch and the gang will do everything they possibly can to blow this election too.
The Republican Party SOU Response Was Intentionally Cringeworthy

They did it again. Joe Biden shouts gibberish for over an hour, muttering and shouting incoherent words during the State of the Union. All that was needed in rebuttal was normalcy. But no, Mitch McConnell and Mike Johnson had to deliver a “dramatic acting” rebuttal that was even more cringeworthy than Biden’s shouting.

Remember when Casey DeSantis was campaigning in the Melania heels, duck dynasty capris and grizzly mom T-shirt? This is the SOU rebuttal equivalent. It’s horrible

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...response-was-intentionally-cringeworthy/

Yes it was horrible, but it was also intentional
Reminded me of a "Stepford Wife"
In the meantime, Ms. Moo Moo has her sisters kids build her a ramp off her trailer so she can go vote but she fell face first into the faucet in her tub trying to wash her ass crack.

There's no use.
GOP being the GOP, what do you expect? 30 seconds of that was painful.
Whittman sucked. Zzzzzzz........

Originally Posted by SupFoo

There must be a college video floating around out there.....
I assumed this was aimed at women, so I coerced my wife into watching the first few minutes...wanting to see if the message resonated with her in any way. Wife walked away in less than two minutes. I pressed her as to what the 'turnoff' was...wife said she is the worst actress she'd ever seen...said that she just oozed insincerity...her facial phony smile and syrupy voice completely at odds with the message.
yep, she was pretty awful .. Damn shame.
She didn't hold interest Gor 30 seconds.

LOL, what a load. There aren't ten million people watching this brain rot, and the only people that watch this mindless SOU dreck are never going to change their vote. The SOU is for the cheerleaders and the media.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I assumed this was aimed at women, so I coerced my wife into watching the first few minutes...wanting to see if the message resonated with her in any way. Wife walked away in less than two minutes. I pressed her as to what the 'turnoff' was...wife said she is the worst actress she'd ever seen...said that she just oozed insincerity...her facial phony smile and syrupy voice completely at odds with the message.

Nothing like filming a woman in the kitchen, putting her in her rightful place, to show the progression of your party...... terrible optics for a response, a pizzed off Karen that was one of the writers of the immigration bill.
Whittman sucked. Zzzzzzz........

Look at SuperPoo... playing for relevance.

The depth and breath of your ignorance enhances the Fire in so so many ways.

Please keep posting.
I didn’t watch the video, just read the comments from others. Based on the comments it sounds like this is another uniparty ploy to see which side has the least competent contestant. Kinda like running McCain against the magic knee grow and selecting a relatively unknown governor for vice President.

You do realize that is not a heart felt response she put together after hearing bidet’s speech. It was prepared ahead of time from transcripts of the speech with last minute revisions based on his delivery.
Hopefully she attracted a slew of soccer moms. I have my doubts, trying to stay positive here!
I am sorry but that was HILARIOUS!

The only thing more emblematic of the establishment/fakeness of Reps is Haley’s victory in the DC primary…

I’ve said it all along and I’ll say it again.

Pres Trump is the RINO!
Originally Posted by efw

The only thing more emblematic of the establishment/fakeness of Reps is Haley’s victory in the DC primary…

Pres Trump is the RINO!

Originally Posted by efw

Pres Trump is the RINO!

Huh.
It was very weak & did not call out all the Biden lies & misinformation at all.

Should have been scorched earth.

MM
If she'd have taken her clothes off, and bent over the kitchen table....it may have held my attention.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by PatB
yep, she was pretty awful .. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
She didn't hold interest Gor 30 seconds.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I didn’t watch the video, just read the comments from others. Based on the comments it sounds like this is another uniparty ploy to see which side has the least competent contestant. Kinda like running McCain against the magic knee grow and selecting a relatively unknown governor for vice President.

You do realize that is not a heart felt response she put together after hearing bidet’s speech. It was prepared ahead of time from transcripts of the speech with last minute revisions based on his delivery.
Yes, it was intentional by the GOP, they don’t want Trump and they do not want a majority
Listened to the whole thing on audio.

It was actually really good when you get past her voice inflections but her target audience was suburban white women. I get that.

To sum it up as most of you fudds won’t listen to it:

If you don’t want your country to be a [bleep] for you and your kids, don’t vote for democrats.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
It was very weak & did not call out all the Biden lies & misinformation at all.

Should have been scorched earth.

MM

It wasn’t designed to be a he said, she said type deal. The media spins that anyways.

It was designed to inform white women who want to safely cruise the suburbs I their 50k SUV’s sipping $7 Starbucks that after another four years of Biden they will be broke due to inflation and they won’t feel safe anymore. And she pinned that directly on Biden.
“I think he borrowed a little something from Hunter tonight.” — Mike Lee, US Senator, Utah
I didn’t watch it. I saw the lame kitchen backdrop and that was it.

Freaking gay. She should have just did a basic rebuttal from her office instead of pretending to be whatever she believes that “concerned middle America” is.
The fact that it got generally low marks from this crowd is a good thing. They weren’t out to influence the crowd that they’ve already got nailed down.

I know a lot of you boys would have loved to have seen some hard-talking, mean-eyed Ass-kicker telling Joe Biden where the bear schitt in the buckwheat, but playing to your base doesn’t win elections.

There are a lot of women out there whose husbands, fathers, brothers, uncles, are definitely, now and forever, going to vote Trump, but those women are women and aren’t attracted to all the bluster, snorting, pawing the ground. In fact, they’re put off by it.

This was the best response for purposes of winning the election.
Was that Yael Eckstein?
If anyone wonders why Millennials refer to the Republican Party as the Party of Stupid they only need to read this thread.

Mrs. Britt may have been overly dramatic in her response to Old Yeller's bullschitt,gaslighting speech but her record as a rock solid conservative,is far more important that her delivery.

Katie Britt is married to Wesley Britt, a former NFL player.

[Linked Image from iitnotablealumni.com]

She has demonstrated her conservative credentials and walks her talk.

Britt was among the 31 Senate Republicans who voted against final passage of the Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2023 which kicked the can down the toad and solved nothing.

Britt joined Alabama representatives Jerry Carl and Barry Moore in calling for reform to Section 230.She has criticized Big Tech was looking forward to congressional hearings getting to the bottom of what occurred on Twitter during the 2020 election cycle.

Britt voiced support for the Alabama Vulnerable Child Protection Act,SB184, which criminalizes gender-affirming surgeries for transgender youth.She also supported HB322, which was modeled after the Florida Parental Rights in Education Act and requires students to only use restrooms that align with the gender listed on their birth certificate.

Britt told reporters that she believes red flag laws are a "gateway to push disarming agenda". She opposes gun laws that she claims infringe on the Second Amendment. She has called the Second Amendment "a critical check against the timeless tyranny of government".

Britt supports reducing legal immigration to a sensible level and prioritizing skills and merit over family associations. She has said she will introduce legislation to prevent birthright citizenship from applying to children whose parents entered the country illegally.

Britt is pro life she believes that life begins at conception and late-term abortions is murder.Her sensible position on IVF makes sense "Defending life and ensuring continued access to IVF services for loving parents are not mutually exclusive".

Britt supported a motion from Alabama Governor Kay Ivey to ban the teaching of critical race theory in public schools.She has been called a vocal proponent of school choice.

Britt has said that "Our schools should be focused on education, not indoctrination.Our youngest students should not be learning about sex in the classroom ,that's the role of parents,not teachers. We need to get God back in our classrooms and return students to saying the Pledge of Allegiance every day while standing for our flag."

Britt is a critic of the Chinese Communist Party. She stated the Biden administration has displayed weakness and complicity with the Chicomms.China has been taking American jobs and Biden has done nothing.Britt and other Republicans in accused the TikTok of being a "Trojan horse" for the Chinese Communist Party.Britt pledged to co-sponsor a bill introduced by Senators Tommy Tuberville and Tom Cotton to keep Chinese-owned companies from purchasing American farmland.
Originally Posted by rte
If anyone wonders why Millennials refer to the Republican Party as the Party of Stupid they only need to read this thread.

Mrs. Britt may have been overly dramatic in her response to Old Yeller's bullschitt,gaslighting speech but her record as a rock solid conservative,is far more important that her delivery.

[Linked Image from iitnotablealumni.com]

Britt was among the 31 Senate Republicans who voted against final passage of the Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2023 which kicked the can down the toad and solved nothing.

Britt joined Alabama representatives Jerry Carl and Barry Moore in calling for reform to Section 230.She has criticized Big Tech was looking forward to congressional hearings getting to the bottom of what occurred on Twitter during the 2020 election cycle.

Britt voiced support for the Alabama Vulnerable Child Protection Act,SB184, which criminalizes gender-affirming surgeries for transgender youth.She also supported HB322, which was modeled after the Florida Parental Rights in Education Act and requires students to only use restrooms that align with the gender listed on their birth certificate.

Britt told reporters that she believes red flag laws are a "gateway to pus disarming agenda". She opposes gun laws that she claims infringe on the Second Amendment. She has called the Second Amendment "a critical check against the timeless tyranny of government".

Britt supports reducing legal immigration to a sensible level and prioritizing skills and merit over family associations. She has said she will introduce legislation to prevent birthright citizenship from applying to children whose parents entered the country illegally.

Britt is pro life she believes that life begins at conception and late-term abortions is murder.Her sensible position on IVF makes sense "Defending life and ensuring continued access to IVF services for loving parents are not mutually exclusive".

Britt supported a motion from Alabama Governor Kay Ivey to ban the teaching of critical race theory in public schools.She has been called a vocal proponent of school choice.

Britt has said that "Our schools should be focused on education, not indoctrination.Our youngest students should not be learning about sex in the classroom ,that's the role of parents,not teachers. We need to get God back in our classrooms and return students to saying the Pledge of Allegiance every day while standing for our flag."

Britt is a critic of the Chinese Communist Party. She stated the Biden administration has displayed weakness and complicity with the Chicomms.China has been taking American jobs and Biden has done nothing.Britt and other Republicans in accused the TikTok of being a "Trojan horse" for the Chinese Communist Party.Britt pledged to co-sponsor a bill introduced by Senators Tommy Tuberville and Tom Cotton to keep Chinese-owned companies from purchasing American farmland.

I'm sure all that's true but this thread is not about her record, it's about her performance last night.
Originally Posted by efw

Pres Trump is the RINO!

Dadgum you done it now!!!
I couldn't get though more than a minute of her.

She talks like she's addressing first-graders.
I'm sure all that's true but this thread is not about her record, it's about her performance last night.

"If anyone wonders why Millennials refer to the Republican Party as the Party of Stupid they only need to read this thread.

Mrs. Britt may have been overly dramatic in her response to Old Yeller's bullschitt,gaslighting speech but her record as a rock solid conservative,is far more important that her delivery."

Originally Posted by smokespoles

You need to take a class in remedial reading.
You guys are hilarious. There were no undecided voters who watched any of the political clown show last night.

Damn Foo, that was almost witty, not bad !
Originally Posted by rte

LOL dumbass, do you think I read all the responses on this thread?

So he's a Kneeler?
Originally Posted by smoksepoles
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Posted By: smokepole Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a fùcking juvenile, grow up dipshìt.

This is all we need to know. She is bought and paid for by Turtle. 99.99% chance she is another Republican fraud. Turtle will get his money's worth.
Posted By: rte Re:smokepoles shows his ass - 03/08/24
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
She didn't tell the first lie...
I rarely listen to much if any of the response and didn't listen to Biden. Every word he utters is a bald faced lie and everyone knows it. What's the point of listening to him. I'm sure she did ok but people are frustrated especially with our representatives. For three years they've sat on their hands and done nothing. They are wringing their hands and chirping about how Johnson is on the hot seat about a shutdown that they're sure will sink the republicans chances of winning the white house. I personally think the government should've been shut down the past three years. Nothing is going to stop what's coming.
Posted By: rte Re: smokespoles shows his ass - 03/08/24
This is all we need to know. She is bought and paid for by Turtle. 99.99% chance she is another Republican fraud. Turtle will get his money's worth.

You possess as much political savvy as an orangutan.

Britt told reporters that she believes red flag laws are a "gateway to push disarming agenda". She opposes gun laws that she claims infringe on the Second Amendment. She has called the Second Amendment "a critical check against the timeless tyranny of government".

Posted By: smokepole Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey dumbass, check the title of the thread you re-posted.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Oh wow
Posted By: jpretle Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Not a good delivery, in my view...
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey dumbass, check the title of the thread you re-posted.

Do you mean his one ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Posted By: Calvin Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Who needs the democrats when we have plenty of r’s who won’t watch or listen to her but still tear her down.

Here is the transcript.

https://apnews.com/article/state-of-union-republican-katie-britt-b68be66d421f716fb74dce8cc61dac74
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: rte shows his ass again - 03/08/24
Even though the Republicans dicks are only one inch long.....they continue to STEP ON IT!!
Originally Posted by Calvin
Who needs the democrats when we have plenty of r’s who won’t watch or listen to her but still tear her down.

Here is the transcript.

https://apnews.com/article/state-of-union-republican-katie-britt-b68be66d421f716fb74dce8cc61dac74

My grand dad explained to me that when some men get old and they have one foot in the grave,they sit around and bitch like old women.

They're not the men and women who work to change society,they're the ones who bitch and moan and complain.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You reposted smokepoles.

Now who's the dumbass?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm a dumbass.
Posted By: Calvin Re: smokespoles shows his ass - 03/08/24
In a way, I am almost wondering if they are anticipating a Newsom run with that rebuttal.

Californian cities have turned into such crime ridden communities that Newsom will have to defend. One thing that white women don’t like is crime and feeling unsafe.
Posted By: rainshot Re: smokespoles shows his ass - 03/08/24
My son says the media is exclaiming that Biden was great last night and did everything right. I told him that if he spoke complete sentences and managed to get through it without embarrassing himself too much they'd all claim he was a hero even though he lied his ass off the entire speech. After Dan Bongino's program today on WBAP in Dallas their local host got into a love fest with some leftist about Biden being able to show everybody he's lucent and deserves a second term. I almost ran off the road before I could change stations. That's what we're up against but it won't work. Too many people are cogent enough to know that our nation is on the brink of destruction and another term would destroy America forever. The [bleep] cannot win and they all know it. It's tearing them up. They're going into a panic mode and will try anything.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: smokespoles shows his ass - 03/08/24
In a way, I am almost wondering if they are anticipating a Newsom run with that rebuttal.

Californian cities have turned into such crime ridden communities that Newsom will have to defend. One thing that white women don’t like is crime and feeling unsafe.

Do only "white women" feel that way?

Perhaps, you worded that incorrectly.

It's anyones guess at this point.

One fact is certain.They'll do what's necessary to stay in power,regardless of the harm it will cause our nation or our citizens.
Originally Posted by rainshot
My son says the media is exclaiming that Biden was great last night and did everything right. I told him that if he spoke complete sentences and managed to get through it without embarrassing himself too much they'd all claim he was a hero even though he lied his ass off the entire speech. After Dan Bongino's program today on WBAP in Dallas their local host got into a love fest with some leftist about Biden being able to show everybody he's lucent and deserves a second term. I almost ran off the road before I could change stations. That's what we're up against but it won't work. Too many people are cogent enough to know that our nation is on the brink of destruction and another term would destroy America forever. The [bleep] cannot win and they all know it. It's tearing them up. They're going into a panic mode and will try anything.
The Deep State,corporate controlled,Fake News quislings,will follow orders,in order to stay out of jail and collect their million dollar salaries.

They're traitors on the same order as the Biden crime family.
Posted By: smokepole rte busts out of the closet - 03/09/24
Originally Posted by rte
I love black cock.

What a surprise.
Posted By: rte Re: smokepoles talks cock - 03/09/24
I love black cock.

What a surprise.

No member here doubts that statement since you supported homo marriage during the run up to the Obergefell v Hodges decision.

Hahahaahaahahahahahahahahaha!

You also whined when another member posted about the deviancy in Hollywood.

Another Of Satan's Spawns Reveals Her Son Is A Tranny

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

When you whined about the OP and his post exposing the freaks in Hollywood he slam dunked you with this reply.LOL

Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
So,an ass-hole like yourself,who fell for the covid clot shot scam,is claiming someone else is crazy.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your reply .

No, I'm saying you're a little bitch.

As much as a fat fùck like yourself can be

Your childish reply and challenge was met with this.LOL

You shilled for homosexual marriage and got the clot shot.LOL

Most members know that attacking the messenger is a pathetic attempt at running interference for sexual deviants in your own family.

This is a picture my wife took.I'm 6', weigh 208 and squat with 450 pounds.

Let the members see your fat ass.

[Linked Image]

So let us see your fat ass smokespoles.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Posted By: smokepole rte busts outta the closet - 03/09/24
LOL, meltdown .complete, congratulations!!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: rte tak - 03/09/24
Oh wow.
Posted By: Calvin Re: rte tak - 03/09/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed

White women are a demographic that the R's are going after. That response by the white woman who sounded like she was ready to cry was aimed at them.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: rte tak - 03/09/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed

White women are a demographic that the R's are going after. That response by the white woman who sounded like she was ready to cry was aimed at them.

Congratulations...

"White women are just a demographic."

How sad is this opinion?

Do you not receive help from women in your fishing endeavors?
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: rte tak - 03/09/24
I wish MTG would have given the GOP response.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by efw

Pres Trump is the RINO!

The sell outs in the GOP who’d rather lose than punch back are the real Republicans.

A bunch of low energy cucks who are happy to be losers who squawk from the sidelines and get paid rather than actually push through their agenda… that’s the REAL GOP.

Pres Trump (and the MAGA movement he has inspired) are RINOs.

See… that’s a compliment. RINO should be a compliment, not a term of derision… if you look at what the GOP hasn’t done when it’s had power…

Haley won the DC primary and had the lack of self awareness to brag about it. She is the real GOP.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by efw

Pres Trump is the RINO!

The sell outs in the GOP who’d rather lose than punch back are the real Republicans.

A bunch of low energy cucks who are happy to be losers who squawk from the sidelines and get paid rather than actually push through their agenda… that’s the REAL GOP.

Pres Trump (and the MAGA movement he has inspired) are RINOs.

See… that’s a compliment. RINO should be a compliment, not a term of derision… if you look at what the GOP hasn’t done when it’s had power…

Haley won the DC primary and had the lack of self awareness to brag about it. She is the real GOP.

Plus 1

The Republican Party is the lesser of two evils side of the uniparty.

If anything The Establishment Republicans is a better term for describing 90% of Republican politicians than RINO.

The GOP does not represent the beliefs or policies of the typical person on this forum. They don’t even like us. They just tell us some condescending lies every few years while begging for money and pandering for votes.

Trump is basically a conservative leaning Independent populist running as a Republican. The Republicans hate him for it.
© 24hourcampfire