Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I agree. I thought it flopped.

Although I thought Bidens SOTU speech was more of a campaign speech, he didn't crash and burn like I expected him to.

GB4

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If the rinos really wanted to have someone that would have torn into biden they should have asked Trump to do the job.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
So the GOP thought , "Let's fight fire with fire"? Just clicked on the link above. Watched about 30 seconds then skipped to the sixteen minute mark....holly $hit, she talks just like FJB...skip, chop, trip. Just can't/won't watch that kind of stupidity. Politicians really do live in a parallel universe.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They wasted an opportunity to make a definitive objection to all that is wrong....Instead she went on about someone pumping gas. Would have made a great academy award speech. Whoever prepped her is on the inside....Or the smart ones were to lazy to listen to the practice sessions. It should have been cancelled before she ever went before the camera.

Last edited by battue; 03/08/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
She was hand selected by Dick Shelby to replace him when he retired after squatting in the senate for 40 years.

She had an America first candidate running against her and that scared Mitchy-poo, so he dumped 50 million into Alabama to get her elected.

She is annoying and is in the mold of a RINO.

That's the best $50 million can buy???

Or another reason Turtle can't be trusted with other peoples money........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
What a crock of schidt!

This speech was designed for stay at home, 4 pack a day, stanky, skooter riding, moo moo wearing, over-flowin ash tray, 12 Mountain Dews, Walmart shoppin, SOAP OPERA addicts.

They should have had Kristi Noem up there with bared teeth, giving that same speech looking directly into the camera and saying: "That's right ladies! I'm PISSED and you should be too!!"

Women in general don't want this poofy, bunny rabbit, baby duck fluff bullschit, at heart. It's not in their DNA. They all want someone to "take care of them and make them feel safe."

In other words, a strong woman that will tell them where the bear schidts! They need someone to kick their ass into reality. Someone who will punch the fugk out of the first purple haired hog that interrupts her!

That is how you get change and that goes for men as well.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I quit after 30 seconds.

Damn. Just damn.

But people don’t trust Tulsi.

Tulsi could have stood up there and said “I know from personal experience that the democrats are full of [bleep]”.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I thought she was a breath of fresh air after suffering the endless yelling and lies of the fool in chief. She was young, articulate, and actually made sense. Better. in my opinion, than responding with some other old crusty lying politician.

Ok. I will watch the whole thing later.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I’d watch her before that pos dumfuk Biden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't know why but I had a hard time watching her. Just seemed a little to artificial like she'd taken too many prosac.

Biden seemed all amped up on coke and adrenechrome. Just felt awkward no matter what I watched.

Alex on Tucker was the only thing that felt real tonight.

Bb

Agreed

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She left a lot to be desired.

My bride was even shocked at how poor the response was.

Tim Scott still ranks as one of the best responses in modern history in my mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Going to see Dune 2 sounds like it was a really good call.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
To be fair, watch further, the poofy bullshit kinda fades into soap opera madness about real issues.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I made it to 5:23. I was working on a piece of toast that helped distract me to get that far. That was pretty rough, she musta been a Mitch pick?

I seriously doubt it’s gonna change any votes one way or another. Trump is the one who will bring out the base, it sure ain’t gonna be Miss Britt.

Mitch and the gang will do everything they possibly can to blow this election too.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Republican Party SOU Response Was Intentionally Cringeworthy

They did it again. Joe Biden shouts gibberish for over an hour, muttering and shouting incoherent words during the State of the Union. All that was needed in rebuttal was normalcy. But no, Mitch McConnell and Mike Johnson had to deliver a “dramatic acting” rebuttal that was even more cringeworthy than Biden’s shouting.

Remember when Casey DeSantis was campaigning in the Melania heels, duck dynasty capris and grizzly mom T-shirt? This is the SOU rebuttal equivalent. It’s horrible

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...response-was-intentionally-cringeworthy/

Yes it was horrible, but it was also intentional

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reminded me of a "Stepford Wife"

KB

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
In the meantime, Ms. Moo Moo has her sisters kids build her a ramp off her trailer so she can go vote but she fell face first into the faucet in her tub trying to wash her ass crack.

There's no use.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
GOP being the GOP, what do you expect? 30 seconds of that was painful.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Whittman sucked. Zzzzzzz........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/08/24.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.