Home
Bugged the schit outta me.
Smiled and nodded a lot, too.

Hey Gaetz. Vacate the chair.
He’s a complete joke. He’ll be a speed bump for everything Trump tries to accomplish.
Because it was over an he could go home?
Even during that lying pos's "my predecessor" rant.
That dude screams closet ghey
He apparently is a friend of Paul Ryan.
Because he was finished?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He’s a complete joke. He’ll be a speed bump for everything Trump tries to accomplish.
This is all the explanation you need.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Bugged the schit outta me.

Tucker Carlson noticed the same thing about Mike Johnson & commented about it. I was hoping Johnson would tear-up his copy of the speech at the end like piglosi.

About 3 min in watch for 1.5 min.
Because he's the Australian word for poontang.
'Cause kymilia gave Joe the clap?
Originally Posted by pertnear

One will also notice Mike Johnson glanced around to check the wind, then glanced down at his phone, no doubt to get his marching orders.

Once people accept the fact that the Speaker of the House and ALL his committee chairman are in those positions because they are compromised and corrupt, everything will crystalize.

They are in place to conduct orchestrated theater of pretending to care about America and their voters, when in fact they do nothing but kick the can down the road while covertly nudging The Swamp's agenda down it's path.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

One will also notice Mike Johnson glanced around to check the wind, then glanced down at his phone, no doubt to get his marching orders.

Once people accept the fact that the Speaker of the House and ALL his committee chairman are in those positions because they are compromised and corrupt, everything will crystalize.

They are in place to conduct orchestrated theater of pretending to care about America and their voters, when in fact they do nothing but kick the can down the road while covertly nudging The Swamp's agenda down it's path.
Nailed it ya did

If somebody is unaware of how this stuff works in 2024, they’ll never get it. But it’s admirable in picking up your dog’s scat kinda way that you still try to inform.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Another version of the same ole chit! Get him out of there!
They're all in cahoots.
Maybe he knew his $Trillion "spending gap" pork barrel would roll out smoothly enough after all.

^^^^Spot on^^^^
Decorum
Originally Posted by ironbender
Smiled and nodded a lot, too.

Hey Gaetz. Vacate the chair.
Saw that. He needs to go.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Decorum

Maybe but the commies can't even spell decorum, much less practice it.
He was happy it was OVER....
Probably glad the insane ranting was ending! 🤪
He was Clapping because He’s a Seal at the Corruption District Center ..

Did He get his Salty Wahoo

Ya

You ain’t seen it Yet ..
Strong unipartisan support.
My Dad was a Democrat but he and I agreed on one thing. They are all bought and paid for!!
Local dirt: If he (Representative Johnson) had ANY balls he would have stood up during the speech, held his "official" copy of china joe bidens speech above his head and looked directly at the skagcunt nanny piglosi and ripped said copy to shreds! Then, if he had any balls, he would have thrown said shreds into the nearest garbage can.
Many Republicans DO NOT realize that we are in a war for this country with the lying, cheating, scheming, diabolical, crime ridden sons of bitches and daughters of whores that lead the demonrat party.
Being civil, cordial and compromising with demonrats will get our country nothing but misery, defeat, self destruction and danger!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: If he (Representative Johnson) had ANY balls he would have stood up during the speech, held his "official" copy of china joe bidens speech above his head and looked directly at the skagcunt nanny piglosi and ripped said copy to shreds! Then, if he had any balls, he would have thrown said shreds into the nearest garbage can.
Many Republicans DO NOT realize that we are in a war for this country with the lying, cheating, scheming, diabolical, crime ridden sons of bitches and daughters of whores that lead the demonrat party.
Being civil, cordial and compromising with demonrats will get our country nothing but misery, defeat, self destruction and danger!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Agree completely. Reaching Across the Aisle Does nothing but get our arms cut off.
I'm no longer registered as a Republican went online and switched to NPA for now. Will vote for Trump if he wins the election might reconsider.
Johnson has already proven he’s a fraud. Are there any REAL republicans in DC?
Answer an emphatic NO.
The establishment Republicans believe in that all important decorum. They think they’re a cut above the democrats. I can’t say why they won’t return favors when they can but they don’t. They’ll bend over backwards to help pass a democrat bill and avoid passing a budget just to show they’re bipartisan. Bipartisan to a Democrat means republicans bowing to their will. It’s the damnedist thing I’ve ever witnessed.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The establishment Republicans believe in that all important decorum. They think they’re a cut above the democrats. I can’t say why they won’t return favors when they can but they don’t. They’ll bend over backwards to help pass a democrat bill and avoid passing a budget just to show they’re bipartisan. Bipartisan to a Democrat means republicans bowing to their will. It’s the damnedist thing I’ve ever witnessed.

It's disgusting, rainshot.
Actually he was not displaying decorum, he was actually in total agreement with what Biden said.

Decorum could have been displayed by sitting quietly and void of any facial expressions good or bad. Instead this Uniparty POS couldn’t wait to give Biden a standing ovation then get down on his knees and kiss Biden’s ass.

Now that this fiasco is over, I suspect Speaker Johnson will pull soon pull some parliamentary Bullschit maneuver and get the Schumer/McConnell Ukrainian aid package approved, without accepting the blame.
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'm no longer registered as a Republican went online and switched to NPA for now. Will vote for Trump if he wins the election might reconsider.

That's where I am as well.

I'm still holding out that Johnson makes headway as well.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Actually he was not displaying decorum, he was actually in total agreement with what Biden said.
He told you this^^^^ personally, or?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by steve4102
He told you this^^^^ personally, or?

Actions speak louder than words.
He's a phony until he proves me wrong.
One could interpret it as well that Johnson is a gentleman with some class and a modicum of decorum.

Instead of that foul Pelosi.
I get nervous when anybody peppers his acceptance speech with that many references to his reliance on religion to make decisions.
You want people to know you are a Christian, fine, wear a cross on your lapel. We'll figure it out.
The Slate reprinted some Johnson quotes in which he referred to having several conversations with God about the timing of stepping forward to get the speakership. This is OK in the Bible Belt, accepted, maybe an approved method of reaching decisions regarding the future leadership of this country. In less religious parts of the country...many of us are not comfortable with leaders having conversations with God.
. House Speaker Mike Johnson Blasts Biden For Apologizing For Calling Laken Riley’s Murderer “Illegal”

LOL, yet he smiled and nodded in agreement during the speech.

Can’t make this schit up.
© 24hourcampfire