Smiled and nodded a lot, too.

Hey Gaetz. Vacate the chair.
Saw that. He needs to go.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by moosemike
Decorum

Maybe but the commies can't even spell decorum, much less practice it.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He was happy it was OVER....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably glad the insane ranting was ending! 🤪

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
He was Clapping because He’s a Seal at the Corruption District Center ..

Did He get his Salty Wahoo

Ya

You ain’t seen it Yet ..

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Strong unipartisan support.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My Dad was a Democrat but he and I agreed on one thing. They are all bought and paid for!!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Local dirt: If he (Representative Johnson) had ANY balls he would have stood up during the speech, held his "official" copy of china joe bidens speech above his head and looked directly at the skagcunt nanny piglosi and ripped said copy to shreds! Then, if he had any balls, he would have thrown said shreds into the nearest garbage can.
Many Republicans DO NOT realize that we are in a war for this country with the lying, cheating, scheming, diabolical, crime ridden sons of bitches and daughters of whores that lead the demonrat party.
Being civil, cordial and compromising with demonrats will get our country nothing but misery, defeat, self destruction and danger!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: If he (Representative Johnson) had ANY balls he would have stood up during the speech, held his "official" copy of china joe bidens speech above his head and looked directly at the skagcunt nanny piglosi and ripped said copy to shreds! Then, if he had any balls, he would have thrown said shreds into the nearest garbage can.
Many Republicans DO NOT realize that we are in a war for this country with the lying, cheating, scheming, diabolical, crime ridden sons of bitches and daughters of whores that lead the demonrat party.
Being civil, cordial and compromising with demonrats will get our country nothing but misery, defeat, self destruction and danger!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Agree completely. Reaching Across the Aisle Does nothing but get our arms cut off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm no longer registered as a Republican went online and switched to NPA for now. Will vote for Trump if he wins the election might reconsider.

IC B3

G
G
Johnson has already proven he’s a fraud. Are there any REAL republicans in DC?
Answer an emphatic NO.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The establishment Republicans believe in that all important decorum. They think they’re a cut above the democrats. I can’t say why they won’t return favors when they can but they don’t. They’ll bend over backwards to help pass a democrat bill and avoid passing a budget just to show they’re bipartisan. Bipartisan to a Democrat means republicans bowing to their will. It’s the damnedist thing I’ve ever witnessed.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
The establishment Republicans believe in that all important decorum. They think they’re a cut above the democrats. I can’t say why they won’t return favors when they can but they don’t. They’ll bend over backwards to help pass a democrat bill and avoid passing a budget just to show they’re bipartisan. Bipartisan to a Democrat means republicans bowing to their will. It’s the damnedist thing I’ve ever witnessed.

It's disgusting, rainshot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Actually he was not displaying decorum, he was actually in total agreement with what Biden said.

Decorum could have been displayed by sitting quietly and void of any facial expressions good or bad. Instead this Uniparty POS couldn’t wait to give Biden a standing ovation then get down on his knees and kiss Biden’s ass.

Now that this fiasco is over, I suspect Speaker Johnson will pull soon pull some parliamentary Bullschit maneuver and get the Schumer/McConnell Ukrainian aid package approved, without accepting the blame.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/11/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'm no longer registered as a Republican went online and switched to NPA for now. Will vote for Trump if he wins the election might reconsider.

That's where I am as well.

I'm still holding out that Johnson makes headway as well.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Actually he was not displaying decorum, he was actually in total agreement with what Biden said.
He told you this^^^^ personally, or?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by steve4102
He told you this^^^^ personally, or?

Actions speak louder than words.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's a phony until he proves me wrong.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One could interpret it as well that Johnson is a gentleman with some class and a modicum of decorum.

Instead of that foul Pelosi.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I get nervous when anybody peppers his acceptance speech with that many references to his reliance on religion to make decisions.
You want people to know you are a Christian, fine, wear a cross on your lapel. We'll figure it out.
The Slate reprinted some Johnson quotes in which he referred to having several conversations with God about the timing of stepping forward to get the speakership. This is OK in the Bible Belt, accepted, maybe an approved method of reaching decisions regarding the future leadership of this country. In less religious parts of the country...many of us are not comfortable with leaders having conversations with God.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 907brass, 338Rules, 19 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,049
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.