Home
Breaking
https://www.foxnews.com/
What a phoney bail out, she goes or lover boy goes. Feckless Judge.

Osky
Slummy, that kind of quick trigger is going to piss off some of our members.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

He better be polishing up his acceptance speech for this year’s Jimmys
Originally Posted by cra1948

He better be polishing up his acceptance speech for this year’s Jimmys

Instead of polishing his knob like the competition......
As predicted.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Mistakes were made.
Appearance of impropriety
No criminal intent
No reasonable prosecutor

Nah.

They will post it anyway, without even looking.
He's up for re-election in a negro county so he pussied out and he'll still lose the elction
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He's up for re-election in a negro county so he pussied out and he'll still lose the elction
But he will still be alive and so will his family.
3 scum attorneys were shown to have lied under oath and no repercussions. Beautiful.

Why bother putting anyone β€œ under oath” anymore, seriously?

Osky
How many Democrats, Biden Administration Officials and agency heads(FBI) have been caught lying to congress.

They are still doing fine and conducting business as usual.
Spineless. He is trying to split the baby in half.
No surprise
The judge is facing reelection this year and is an R in a heavily D district. Joey won that district with over 70%. The judge also made campaign contributions to Fani. He knows if he tosses her his chances for being reelected are about zero. He is trying to play both sides of the fence, dismiss a few charges a couple days ago to placate the GOP and now this ruling to placate the DNC with him straddling the fence in the middle. This was a political move, not a judicial move.
Anyone still think DJT is not fu^cked there?

MM
I think the only option the judge had was to disqualify one or both of them. He can't sanction them in any other way. That's for the Georgia Bar and the Georgia legislature to do.

Having said that, I agree that they both should be tossed for conflict of interest.
Judge McAfee and his wife donated small amounts to the Fani Willis campaign in 2020. Illegality? No, but a real judge would have recused himself.
The judge loaded Trump's gun for an appeal, when stating that he thought neither Fani or Ward told the truth on the stand....I don't see how that isn't a crime ?
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I think the only option the judge had was to disqualify one or both of them. He can't sanction them in any other way. That's for the Georgia Bar and the Georgia legislature to do.

Having said that, I agree that they both should be tossed for conflict of interest.

I believe that the Georgia Bar Association has already started the disbarment process, should that go through she's.........
Left alone with big fat Fanni
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That made my day
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I believe that the Georgia Bar Association has already started the disbarment process, should that go through she's.........

That would be rich if she stays on the case then gets disbarred midway.
Originally Posted by Osky
3 scum attorneys were shown to have lied under oath and no repercussions. Beautiful.

Osky

You're right. It really doesn't mean anything to those swine.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Breaking

"IF"
Just damn..

g
Originally Posted by MAC
The judge is facing reelection this year and is an R in a heavily D district. Joey won that district with over 70%. The judge also made campaign contributions to Fani. He knows if he tosses her his chances for being reelected are about zero. He is trying to play both sides of the fence, dismiss a few charges a couple days ago to placate the GOP and now this ruling to placate the DNC with him straddling the fence in the middle. This was a political move, not a judicial move.

So the judge made campaign contributions to her and he was allowed to be the judge in her case?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Sing it Freddie !!! smile
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MAC

So the judge made campaign contributions to her and he was allowed to be the judge in her case?

Yep.
Sumbody gettin paid
Originally Posted by jorgeI
But he will still be alive and so will his family.

I know you are trying
ANOTHER WORTHLESS NIQQER THAT WAS HIRED UNDER THE RACIST D.E.I. POLICY! FCK THAT HO!
Originally Posted by MAC

I believe the sell out β€œjudge” was appointed to the position he has in that area. Given the district makeup the guy was never going to be re-elected. That makes his decision even more ridiculous.

Osky
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Devil went Down to Georgia..

His Little Bitch Kemp going to get his St.Peter ..
This is a scandal.
This is America
Dats how da ghetto rols...
If Emanuel doesn’t make Kash AG you Know He’s a Prop.
I was certain the judge would remove Miss Fani and said so repeatedly on this site.

Y'all know more about Corrupt Atlanta than I do, and I am from Atlanta.
How about some good news?

Sometimes you read something and it leads to another thing more confounding...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66746540

The youngest member of the Atlanta-area bench, Judge McAfee is described by those who know him as a tough but level-headed professional.

He has built an impressive CV over a relatively brief career, working for both Ms Willis, a Democrat, and the state's Republican governor, Brian Kemp.

How is this not a conflict of interest?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was certain the judge would remove Miss Fani and said so repeatedly on this site.

With All Due Respect ..

Your State is a Continuous Criminal Enterprise..

It’s Bad .

But Your not Alone ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Shalom
Originally Posted by akrange

With All Due Respect ..

Your State is a Continuous Criminal Enterprise..

It’s Bad .

But Your not Alone ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Shalom

My former state, si vous plait. I am from Atlanta and now I live in a good place, 235 miles AWAY FROM Atlanta.
I Hold You in Con Kemp..

Can I get an Amen ..
Of the hundreds of pics I have seen exactly ONE where her eyebrows are not on top of her head.
I felt the judge had to remove her

I was a little worried when he dropped 6 charges on Trump

Looks like now he was trying to make everyone happy while still win re-election

not impressed
Keep the Jogger

Drop the Case .

Anything Less is a Mortal Sin
Not exactly. Wade left. She hasn't said squat. And probably won't, but she still has 23 ethics charges to address.

I'm hearing the music to "Let's make a Deal" playing.
Gee, guys, I'm beginning to get the feeling we may have a crooked Govt DOJ system. I wonder if anyone else is getting the same thoughts.

Hey Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Houston_2, does it seem to you like your corksucking buds are running a crooked DOJ too?

What about it Genius Crew and Houstless, can you see it or are you just clueless?

Are youse guys still pushing for cop defunding and no bail and street release for your criminal crew?

I don't seem to remember you Patriots being concerned about any of that or of the mostly peaceful riots.

Are youse patriots going to still be supporting that this summer?

I think Trump's support is going up with the exposure of your govt buds screwups.

I think this summers dimocommie anarchy will really jack Trump's approval numbers up.

Guess what Genius and Dumbassed Crews, things are going to get a lot worse over the next 7 months.

The people are going to be getting much more pissed off as they have The Great Awakening. Its The Plan. That's why Q said, "Buckle up buttercups.'

What do you think, Houstless, is it just me or do the Fire Patriots think you leftist pukes are Clueless?

Remember when those of you in the fake Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew wanted to know what "It's Coming" referred to?

Remember how youse guys on both Crew's didn't know what Q and, later, Trump was talking about by saying "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"? Now you have a clue.

Remember that Red Wave youse guys thought Q was remiss about because it didn't come that year? Well, that was a prediction for the future.

Guess what, as Q said, "It's Coming."

And you know that WW3 youse guys and your puke buds are pushing? Well, "It's Coming". Do youse guys have a clue as to how many folks that's going to Redpill too?

Do you remember Qs Intel Drop about The Precipice? Well, "It's Coming" too.

Do you remember Trumps right hand man, Dan Scavin, trying to give you clues by posting pictures referring you to all those Q Intel Drops?

Ahh, sweet Memory Lane.

Hmmmmm- - - - -I seem to remember the same kind of schidtshow going on in Israel a while back, one that forced Netenyahu out of power temporarily. Same playbook- - - -bogus accusations of corruption, even some criminal charges. He beat them and came back to screw his tormentors without any lube. I have a feeling Trump is about to do the same, and the consequences for the swamp will be "YUGE" - - - -and painful! Scorched earth this time around- - - -take no prisoners!

MAGA!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gee, guys, I'm beginning to get the feeling we may have a crooked Govt DOJ system. I wonder if anyone else is getting the same thoughts.

Hey Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Houston_2, does it seem to you like your corksucking buds are running a crooked DOJ too?

What about it Genius Crew and Houstless, can you see it or are you just clueless?

Are youse guys still pushing for cop defunding and no bail and street release for your criminal crew?

I don't seem to remember you Patriots being concerned about any of that or of the mostly peaceful riots.

Are youse patriots going to still be supporting that this summer?

I think Trump's support is going up with the exposure of your govt buds screwups.

I think this summers dimocommie anarchy will really jack Trump's approval numbers up.

Guess what Genius and Dumbassed Crews, things are going to get a lot worse over the next 7 months.

The people are going to be getting much more pissed off as they have The Great Awakening. Its The Plan. That's why Q said, "Buckle up buttercups.'

What do you think, Houstless, is it just me or do the Fire Patriots think you leftist pukes are Clueless?

Remember when those of you in the fake Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew wanted to know what "It's Coming" referred to?

Remember how youse guys on both Crew's didn't know what Q and, later, Trump was talking about by saying "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"? Now you have a clue.

Remember that Red Wave youse guys thought Q was remiss about because it didn't come that year? Well, that was a prediction for the future.

Guess what, as Q said, "It's Coming."

And you know that WW3 youse guys and your puke buds are pushing? Well, "It's Coming". Do youse guys have a clue as to how many folks that's going to Redpill too?

Do you remember Qs Intel Drop about The Precipice? Well, "It's Coming" too.

Do you remember Trumps right hand man, Dan Scavin, trying to give you clues by posting pictures referring you to all those Q Intel Drops?

Ahh, sweet Memory Lane.

I can’t believe I even read that.

Why would anyone think that? Aren't we, and isn't Trump, dealing with a Neonazi traitorus Deep State Cabal who is going all out in trying to destroy Trump, the Constitution and America?

Get ready because it's going to get a whole lot worse over the next 7 months. It has to get worse in order to turn the leftist snowflakes.

Like Q said, Buckle up buttercups. Like Trump said, Buckle up buttercups.

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hmmmmm- - - - -I seem to remember the same kind of schidtshow going on in Israel a while back, one that forced Netenyahu out of power temporarily. Same playbook- - - -bogus accusations of corruption, even some criminal charges. He beat them and came back to screw his tormentors without any lube. I have a feeling Trump is about to do the same, and the consequences for the swamp will be "YUGE" - - - -and painful! Scorched earth this time around- - - -take no prisoners!

MAGA!

Yep, It's Coming.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Breaking

I am from Georgia and as I have said many times it is going to be just like Virginia. A red state with the elitist areas voting in the limp wristed bed wetters.

Once this much malfeasance gets accepted the population will just allow it, and say what can we do? In my opinion it will be a slim chance it ever goes red in a federal election.

You guys have one more shot at fixing this come November.
Meanwhile a Thousand Miles to the North another Sheeboon has resigned her Senate Confirmed Assistant Attorney General for Massinsanity

A One Rachel Rollins has left her Position for Criminal and Unethical Conduct..

The interesting part of this Flash in the Pan is Ms. Rollins only confirmed Education is a Degree in Afro American Studies.

Nobody knows anything about her Law Degree or how Ms.Rollins got issued a Law License.

I’m sure The Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Cohort Ms. Lindsay Staff did Confirm these Facts before they Voted for Ms.Rollins..

But Rest Assured the Sheeboon has been Disbarred..

If a Tear is Rollins down your Cheek please Stop for Ms. Rollins has been Hired for a Federal Grant Job as the Administrator of a Minority Women's Outreach Program for Rehabilitation of Criminal Felon Parolees ..

A Big Hats Off to The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay and their Staff for insuring America Legal System has the Best and Brightest working for the Good of the Country..
Meanwhile a Thousand Miles to the North another Sheeboon has resigned her Senate Confirmed Assistant Attorney General for Massinsanity

The interesting part of this Flash in the Pan is Ms. Rollins only confirmed Education is a Degree in Afro American Studies.

Nobody knows anything about her Law Degree or how Ms.Rollins got issued a Law License.

I’m sure The Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Cohort Ms. Lindsay Staff did Confirm these Facts before they Voted for Ms.Rollins..

If a Tear is Rollins down your Cheek please Stop for Ms. Rollins has been Hired for a Federal Grant Job as the Administrator of a Minority Women's Outreach Program for Rehabilitation of Criminal Felon Parolees ..

A Big Hats Off to The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay and their Staff for insuring America Legal System has the Best and Brightest working for the Good of the Country..

For sure, and many more will follow.

You’re just bitching about Republicans in an effort to get people to either not vote for Republicans, or to not vote at all in November.
If Emanuel doesn’t make Kash AG you Know He’s a Prop.

Yes, the coming US Attorney General if my memory serves right, but I'm not totally sure if that's the position I was told he would hold.

Wearing his Quber reference socks here on TV. Its ust anodder Quincidence to the Genius and the Dumbassed Crews.

Originally Posted by DMc

MAGA.

Now the SC ruling that presidents can be charged for crimes will set more precedent. That will have Obama crappping his pants.

Bill and Pedo Joe would also, but from what I hear, they are sorta like Trump said about Killery in that they are "....sorta gone."

shocked
Originally Posted by DMc

MAGA.

Now the SC ruling that presidents can be charged for crimes will set more precedent. That will have Obama crappping his pants.

Bill and Pedo Joe would also, but from what I hear, they are sorta like Trump said about Killery in that they are "....sorta gone."

shocked
Why would Obama be crapping his pants

No Democrat AG or DA would even consider such a thing and there ain’t a Republican in America with the stones

Hell the Republicans can’t even impeach Biden a known criminal let alone indict a former President
Kat got y0 Tongue

You’re just bitching about Republicans in an effort to get people to either not vote for Republicans, or to not vote at all in November.

Is that what they Are

Republicans..

Your not Paying Attention

Your the Reason this Country is on the Brink of a Dystopian State

Know thy Enemy

Ya

You can’t see Anything..

Is that what they Are

Republicans..

Your not Paying Attention

Your the Reason this Country is on the Brink of a Dystopian State

Know thy Enemy

Ya

You can’t see Anything..

Sarcasm, my friend Sarcasm

Hey, unrelated, but you are from Alaska? How the phug did you guys vote in rank choice elections? Not a flame. Seriously.
Hahahaha Hahahaha

Give Me My Old Blue Jeans

Oh Happy could One Man Be

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by DMc

MAGA.

shocked
Why would Obama be crapping his pants

No Democrat AG or DA would even consider such a thing and there ain’t a Republican in America with the stones

Hell the Republicans can’t even impeach Biden a known criminal let alone indict a former President

Are you too stupid to see past your nose? Do you think Trump isn't going to get back in before November or win then and get in?

You can't Connect the Dots and you have a bad memory.

Remember that Q said the left has no chance? Remember that Trump said, "We will Make America Great Again".

Didn't I tell you that Zero is coming into the spotlight now?
Stevie Wonder, what do you think this is leading to? Its leading to your hero the Zero. Treason is not dealt with by the DOJ or Federal Courts.

Military Tribunals rule in cases of foreign coups and attacks when we are in a State of Declared War and under a President's Declared State of National Emergency.

Military Tribunals, Stevie Wonder. Why do you think Q said

Ha, funny schit Jag, funny schit.

Osky

HOW can she remain? That testimony was atrocious.
Her remaining on the case is a travesty. It's like we're in bizarro world.
Ha, funny schit Jag, funny schit.

Just as some of us thougyt, you think Trump pushes funny schiett on us. Figgers. grin
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Osky

HOW can she remain? That testimony was atrocious.
Her remaining on the case is a travesty. It's like we're in bizarro world.

She lied on the stand under oath, she has to be disbarred....so she should also be removed from the prosecution team. All 3 lied, and so did her "big shot" father....bunch of worthless babble that didn't answer the questions, was like listening to a drunk rambling on about his high school days.
Lyin is parta they culture. You posta lie when you bout to get in trouble.
There are Expanding Parts of this Country that are Ungovernable..

Get Out of the Blue Zoo’s before You have to Fight Your Way Out ..
© 24hourcampfire