Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If Emanuel doesn’t make Kash AG you Know He’s a Prop.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was certain the judge would remove Miss Fani and said so repeatedly on this site.

Y'all know more about Corrupt Atlanta than I do, and I am from Atlanta.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How about some good news?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes you read something and it leads to another thing more confounding...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66746540

The youngest member of the Atlanta-area bench, Judge McAfee is described by those who know him as a tough but level-headed professional.

He has built an impressive CV over a relatively brief career, working for both Ms Willis, a Democrat, and the state's Republican governor, Brian Kemp.

How is this not a conflict of interest?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was certain the judge would remove Miss Fani and said so repeatedly on this site.

With All Due Respect ..

Your State is a Continuous Criminal Enterprise..

It’s Bad .

But Your not Alone ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Shalom

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by akrange

With All Due Respect ..

Your State is a Continuous Criminal Enterprise..

It’s Bad .

But Your not Alone ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Shalom

My former state, si vous plait. I am from Atlanta and now I live in a good place, 235 miles AWAY FROM Atlanta.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I Hold You in Con Kemp..

Can I get an Amen ..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Of the hundreds of pics I have seen exactly ONE where her eyebrows are not on top of her head.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I felt the judge had to remove her

I was a little worried when he dropped 6 charges on Trump

Looks like now he was trying to make everyone happy while still win re-election

not impressed

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Keep the Jogger

Drop the Case .

Anything Less is a Mortal Sin

IC B3

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not exactly. Wade left. She hasn't said squat. And probably won't, but she still has 23 ethics charges to address.

I'm hearing the music to "Let's make a Deal" playing.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gee, guys, I'm beginning to get the feeling we may have a crooked Govt DOJ system. I wonder if anyone else is getting the same thoughts.

Hey Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Houston_2, does it seem to you like your corksucking buds are running a crooked DOJ too?

What about it Genius Crew and Houstless, can you see it or are you just clueless?

Are youse guys still pushing for cop defunding and no bail and street release for your criminal crew?

I don't seem to remember you Patriots being concerned about any of that or of the mostly peaceful riots.

Are youse patriots going to still be supporting that this summer?

I think Trump's support is going up with the exposure of your govt buds screwups.

I think this summers dimocommie anarchy will really jack Trump's approval numbers up.

Guess what Genius and Dumbassed Crews, things are going to get a lot worse over the next 7 months.

The people are going to be getting much more pissed off as they have The Great Awakening. Its The Plan. That's why Q said, "Buckle up buttercups.'

What do you think, Houstless, is it just me or do the Fire Patriots think you leftist pukes are Clueless?

Remember when those of you in the fake Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew wanted to know what "It's Coming" referred to?

Remember how youse guys on both Crew's didn't know what Q and, later, Trump was talking about by saying "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"? Now you have a clue.

Remember that Red Wave youse guys thought Q was remiss about because it didn't come that year? Well, that was a prediction for the future.

Guess what, as Q said, "It's Coming."

And you know that WW3 youse guys and your puke buds are pushing? Well, "It's Coming". Do youse guys have a clue as to how many folks that's going to Redpill too?

Do you remember Qs Intel Drop about The Precipice? Well, "It's Coming" too.

Do you remember Trumps right hand man, Dan Scavin, trying to give you clues by posting pictures referring you to all those Q Intel Drops?

Ahh, sweet Memory Lane.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmmm- - - - -I seem to remember the same kind of schidtshow going on in Israel a while back, one that forced Netenyahu out of power temporarily. Same playbook- - - -bogus accusations of corruption, even some criminal charges. He beat them and came back to screw his tormentors without any lube. I have a feeling Trump is about to do the same, and the consequences for the swamp will be "YUGE" - - - -and painful! Scorched earth this time around- - - -take no prisoners!

MAGA!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gee, guys, I'm beginning to get the feeling we may have a crooked Govt DOJ system. I wonder if anyone else is getting the same thoughts.

Hey Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Houston_2, does it seem to you like your corksucking buds are running a crooked DOJ too?

What about it Genius Crew and Houstless, can you see it or are you just clueless?

Are youse guys still pushing for cop defunding and no bail and street release for your criminal crew?

I don't seem to remember you Patriots being concerned about any of that or of the mostly peaceful riots.

Are youse patriots going to still be supporting that this summer?

I think Trump's support is going up with the exposure of your govt buds screwups.

I think this summers dimocommie anarchy will really jack Trump's approval numbers up.

Guess what Genius and Dumbassed Crews, things are going to get a lot worse over the next 7 months.

The people are going to be getting much more pissed off as they have The Great Awakening. Its The Plan. That's why Q said, "Buckle up buttercups.'

What do you think, Houstless, is it just me or do the Fire Patriots think you leftist pukes are Clueless?

Remember when those of you in the fake Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew wanted to know what "It's Coming" referred to?

Remember how youse guys on both Crew's didn't know what Q and, later, Trump was talking about by saying "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"? Now you have a clue.

Remember that Red Wave youse guys thought Q was remiss about because it didn't come that year? Well, that was a prediction for the future.

Guess what, as Q said, "It's Coming."

And you know that WW3 youse guys and your puke buds are pushing? Well, "It's Coming". Do youse guys have a clue as to how many folks that's going to Redpill too?

Do you remember Qs Intel Drop about The Precipice? Well, "It's Coming" too.

Do you remember Trumps right hand man, Dan Scavin, trying to give you clues by posting pictures referring you to all those Q Intel Drops?

Ahh, sweet Memory Lane.

I can’t believe I even read that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Why would anyone think that? Aren't we, and isn't Trump, dealing with a Neonazi traitorus Deep State Cabal who is going all out in trying to destroy Trump, the Constitution and America?

Get ready because it's going to get a whole lot worse over the next 7 months. It has to get worse in order to turn the leftist snowflakes.

Like Q said, Buckle up buttercups. Like Trump said, Buckle up buttercups.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hmmmmm- - - - -I seem to remember the same kind of schidtshow going on in Israel a while back, one that forced Netenyahu out of power temporarily. Same playbook- - - -bogus accusations of corruption, even some criminal charges. He beat them and came back to screw his tormentors without any lube. I have a feeling Trump is about to do the same, and the consequences for the swamp will be "YUGE" - - - -and painful! Scorched earth this time around- - - -take no prisoners!

MAGA!

Yep, It's Coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Breaking

I am from Georgia and as I have said many times it is going to be just like Virginia. A red state with the elitist areas voting in the limp wristed bed wetters.

Once this much malfeasance gets accepted the population will just allow it, and say what can we do? In my opinion it will be a slim chance it ever goes red in a federal election.

You guys have one more shot at fixing this come November.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Meanwhile a Thousand Miles to the North another Sheeboon has resigned her Senate Confirmed Assistant Attorney General for Massinsanity

A One Rachel Rollins has left her Position for Criminal and Unethical Conduct..

The interesting part of this Flash in the Pan is Ms. Rollins only confirmed Education is a Degree in Afro American Studies.

Nobody knows anything about her Law Degree or how Ms.Rollins got issued a Law License.

I’m sure The Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Cohort Ms. Lindsay Staff did Confirm these Facts before they Voted for Ms.Rollins..

But Rest Assured the Sheeboon has been Disbarred..

If a Tear is Rollins down your Cheek please Stop for Ms. Rollins has been Hired for a Federal Grant Job as the Administrator of a Minority Women's Outreach Program for Rehabilitation of Criminal Felon Parolees ..

A Big Hats Off to The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay and their Staff for insuring America Legal System has the Best and Brightest working for the Good of the Country..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Meanwhile a Thousand Miles to the North another Sheeboon has resigned her Senate Confirmed Assistant Attorney General for Massinsanity

The interesting part of this Flash in the Pan is Ms. Rollins only confirmed Education is a Degree in Afro American Studies.

Nobody knows anything about her Law Degree or how Ms.Rollins got issued a Law License.

I’m sure The Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Cohort Ms. Lindsay Staff did Confirm these Facts before they Voted for Ms.Rollins..

If a Tear is Rollins down your Cheek please Stop for Ms. Rollins has been Hired for a Federal Grant Job as the Administrator of a Minority Women's Outreach Program for Rehabilitation of Criminal Felon Parolees ..

A Big Hats Off to The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay and their Staff for insuring America Legal System has the Best and Brightest working for the Good of the Country..

For sure, and many more will follow.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You’re just bitching about Republicans in an effort to get people to either not vote for Republicans, or to not vote at all in November.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,288 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,196
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.