Home
Posted By: PJGunner Incident at my local Walmart - 03/16/24
I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door.

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. He stated he was rich and from Dubai and he will have people "come here" if I didn't give him the $400. His "wife" then proceeded to try and pull me arm into the vehicle scratching me in the process. I only got a partial plate number starting with 8TM. I tried to get into my vehicle to follow for a complete plate number but they left at a high rate of speed. Dispatch said there were no officers available (even when I told them I was armed) since the suspects left. Walmart usually has PCSD as security but they were not on-site yet. I did not wait for any officers since I have other priorities. This happened about 30 min ago."

Note that the victim was "armed" by their own admission yet never used whatever it was they carried.

I also find it strange that PCSD was not on site as they show a presence every day. They've always been there every time I've shopped there. PCSD = Pima County Sheriffs Department. They usually have a few extra deputies on site on the week end starting with Friday.

Be very interesting to learn what that was all about.
PJ
No longer enter Walmart to shop

Do online order & pick up outside at predetermined time

Works well....
you were not armed yourself? You actually engaged these complete strangers? You had other "priorities" that were more important than speaking to the coppers?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you were not armed yourself? You actually engaged these complete strangers? You had other "priorities" that were more important than speaking to the coppers?
Reading comprehension. It’s a thing.
Rabies shots may be in order.

🥴
Infer from contextual clues, your brain should be able to seam it together.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Note that the victim was "armed" by their own admission yet never used whatever it was they carried.

In your mind, at what point in the interaction you reposted would it have been appropriate to bring a firearm into play?
Easy to tell which Paddy posters are gettin a jump on the holiday.
Had a similar situation locally, trying to sell me gold watch to get gas money along with some out of country story. Politely told them to F-off, or maybe it wasn’t so politely, and they left.
Oh wow
You were "armed"???? Why didn't you just take the ring and not bother paying? What are they going to do- - - -call the cops?
Lots of illegals welcomed into the country using their local methods here in the states to get money.
A lot of phoney jewelry gets bought at gas stations sold by out of gas customers. Never seen anything real get purchased by the mark. I have customers give 100’s for junk. Just because its marked .925 or 14k .585 or 18k .750 does not make it real.
Had a few dumb asses bring in there S.O. With the supposedly real diamond they purchased. Then try to lie there way out of it. Some absolutely knew what they purchased thinking that because it could fool a diamond tester and the gal it would fool a jeweler.
PJGunner: What ever the hell you were involved in or are trying to relay I am happy no one was injured/offended/abducted.
And your posting makes me thankful I am me and that I live where I live.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The way the story started, I half expected laugh

BEWARE WALMART SCAM

A "heads up" for you all who may be regular Walmart customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam
while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned
out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.
Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls
come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their
breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.
It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask
you for a ride to another Walmart. You agree and they get in the back seat.
On the way, they start having sex with each other.
Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and
performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice
on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 28th, three times just yesterday, and very
likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more
wallets.

Again - beware!!
^^^^^^
Ha ha , I like your way of doing things
Kenneth
Too many facebook posts to neighborhood groups are nothing more than made up tales of people looking to see if they can have their post go viral, and they all have the same thing in common,.. not getting police involved.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PJGunner: What ever the hell you were involved in or are trying to relay I am happy no one was injured/offended/abducted.
And your posting makes me thankful I am me and that I live where I live.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

That sentiment is soon to be untenable. They vermin are invading every square inch of the country. What used to be safe enclaves are no longer what they were.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Reading comprehension. It’s a thing.
It may be in some places but sure isn't a thing on the Fire.
When I have to be concerned about going to the grocery store or Walmart parking lot in the day time I will move somewhere else. I am usually the largest man I see wherever I go so I am not the first choice for thugs to target.
Dubai is a great place to be "from" like the rest of the Middle East! When we took off from Al Ain, we got the gear up and locked indication and everything in the green. I never looked back.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Too many facebook posts to neighborhood groups are nothing more than made up tales of people looking to see if they can have their post go viral, and they all have the same thing in common,.. not getting police involved.

People post crap about human trafficking from Walmart parking lots all the time.
Guess I should say attempts.

Stuff about carts by your car, bags on the mirror......
The one in East Freedom all the time.

However, no one ever goes missing.

I'm starting to feel bad for the kidnappers. They try to snatch someone about twice a week. Been doing it for 5 years, no success. They need a new gig.

Crazy how impressed by themselves some are, and how bad they seek attention.
Never heard of any police reports there either.
That happened to me on Thursday in Canada!!!!

Some East Indian drove up to me in his Van, blocking my exit, with a woman sitting beside him, as I was getting in my car he said "I am out of gas, can you fill up my car I will give you my gold ring" and he stuck out his hand with a big gold ring on his finger.

WTF, I thought to myself. I said to him, sorry my friend I only have cards and I do not have cash, good luck"

Jerkoff!
I’ll also add, reading comprehension is very poor for so many on here.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

People post crap about human trafficking from Walmart parking lots all the time.
Guess I should say attempts.

Stuff about carts by your car, bags on the mirror......
The one in East Freedom all the time.

However, no one ever goes missing.

I'm starting to feel bad for the kidnappers. They try to snatch someone about twice a week. Been doing it for 5 years, no success. They need a new gig.

Crazy how impressed by themselves some are, and how bad they seek attention.
Never heard of any police reports there either.
Exactly. I always see those bullshìt posts and roll my eyes when people repost and share them.
"Dont stop if you see a car seat on the side of the road because it's a trap."
"Police are telling people to be aware of anyone finding a 20 dollar bill under their wiper blade because kidnappers will grab you when you go to get it."
"People are putting fentanyl under the door handle of cars."

Yeah fuggin right.
All those Black Land Whales still in the Pajamas at 2 in the Afternoon.

I can’t take it Anymore..

I just pay the extra Dollar per item at other places so I don’t have to see the Last Picture Show in Living Color

The End
Were them folks Hobbits?

Or Gollum?
Boomers doing boomer shìt lol
I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door.

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. He stated he was rich and from Dubai and he will have people "come here" if I didn't give him the $400. His "wife" then proceeded to try and pull me arm into the vehicle scratching me in the process. I only got a partial plate number starting with 8TM. I tried to get into my vehicle to follow for a complete plate number but they left at a high rate of speed. Dispatch said there were no officers available (even when I told them I was armed) since the suspects left. Walmart usually has PCSD as security but they were not on-site yet. I did not wait for any officers since I have other priorities. This happened about 30 min ago."

I also find it strange that PCSD was not on site as they show a presence every day. They've always been there every time I've shopped there. PCSD = Pima County Sheriffs Department. They usually have a few extra deputies on site on the week end starting with Friday.

PJ

No PCSD response because they were all at the road rage shooting on the NE side of town.
Dude, I was raised in that neighborhood, and when I go back there to visit some of my old Pards, I don't even get out of my vehicle without my Warthog in my back pocket. Place used to be a good safe place back in the '60s and '70s, although the area was considered the wrong side of town, we made the best of it. The place got really rough due to illegal immigration where the a-holes from across the border come and crap the place up knowing they can drive 55 miles to Mexico and lay low til the heat is off and come back and eff up all over again. Be careful. there are mofos that will kill you just to brag about it to their friends later. Most of us got out, but still have some really good friends in the hood.

George
It happened to someone else, PJGunner is just reposting it

Sheesh

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia ….
California plates and Blacks... what could possibly go wrong???
Originally Posted by TRexF16

PJ

No PCSD response because they were all at the road rage shooting on the NE side of town.

not where I expected to hear about a road rage incident, unless a lost Bandido got cutoff by a BMW?
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Dubai is a great place to be "from" like the rest of the Middle East! When we took off from Al Ain, we got the gear up and locked indication and everything in the green. I never looked back.
That B terminal at Dubai is something to behold. Something like Ma and Pa Kettle go to Africa. Everything they own is piled on a cart waiting to get loaded into the airplane's hold.

kwg
Originally Posted by slumlord
Infer from contextual clues, your brain should be able to seam it together.
Brother slummy,

I really need to get a facepalm emoji or meme set up here for certain posts, eh?

Good Lort

I was NOT there. J ust passed the story along for comments. I an always armed at when out and about but do not go looking for trouble. I won.t run from is should it happen.
PJ
Posted By: johnn Re: Incident at my local Walmart - 03/17/24
Originally Posted by KillerBee
That happened to me on Thursday in Canada!!!!

Some East Indian drove up to me in his Van, blocking my exit, with a woman sitting beside him, as I was getting in my car he said "I am out of gas, can you fill up my car I will give you my gold ring" and he stuck out his hand with a big gold ring on his finger.

WTF, I thought to myself. I said to him, sorry my friend I only have cards and I do not have cash, good luck"

Jerkoff!

You don't have to make a excuse to tell someone to f. Off.
Posted By: johnn Re: Incident at my local Walmart - 03/17/24
What I learned from this thread, stay out of Walmart parking lots, which I already knew.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Incident at my local Walmart - 03/17/24
I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door."Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. -- - - -PJ
That's Tucson - different world - about 50 miles to the East we simply shoot them and then call the cops.
I really strongly dislike Walmart. Including the parking lot.
So wot the wife dried to drag the guy in thru the window? Serves him right for giving them money in the first place.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Incident at my local Walmart - 03/17/24
Originally Posted by Sycamore

PJ

not where I expected to hear about a road rage incident, unless a lost Bandido got cutoff by a BMW?
Expectations one thing - reality another. Out near XdB.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Sycamore

PJ

Expectations one thing - reality another. Out near XdB.

I was talking the road rage incident TRex16 mentioned on the NE side.

Anything going wrong on Valencia wouldn't surprise me.
© 24hourcampfire