Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Dubai is a great place to be "from" like the rest of the Middle East! When we took off from Al Ain, we got the gear up and locked indication and everything in the green. I never looked back.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Too many facebook posts to neighborhood groups are nothing more than made up tales of people looking to see if they can have their post go viral, and they all have the same thing in common,.. not getting police involved.

People post crap about human trafficking from Walmart parking lots all the time.
Guess I should say attempts.

Stuff about carts by your car, bags on the mirror......
The one in East Freedom all the time.

However, no one ever goes missing.

I'm starting to feel bad for the kidnappers. They try to snatch someone about twice a week. Been doing it for 5 years, no success. They need a new gig.

Crazy how impressed by themselves some are, and how bad they seek attention.
Never heard of any police reports there either.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That happened to me on Thursday in Canada!!!!

Some East Indian drove up to me in his Van, blocking my exit, with a woman sitting beside him, as I was getting in my car he said "I am out of gas, can you fill up my car I will give you my gold ring" and he stuck out his hand with a big gold ring on his finger.

WTF, I thought to myself. I said to him, sorry my friend I only have cards and I do not have cash, good luck"

Jerkoff!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll also add, reading comprehension is very poor for so many on here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Too many facebook posts to neighborhood groups are nothing more than made up tales of people looking to see if they can have their post go viral, and they all have the same thing in common,.. not getting police involved.

People post crap about human trafficking from Walmart parking lots all the time.
Guess I should say attempts.

Stuff about carts by your car, bags on the mirror......
The one in East Freedom all the time.

However, no one ever goes missing.

I'm starting to feel bad for the kidnappers. They try to snatch someone about twice a week. Been doing it for 5 years, no success. They need a new gig.

Crazy how impressed by themselves some are, and how bad they seek attention.
Never heard of any police reports there either.
Exactly. I always see those bullshìt posts and roll my eyes when people repost and share them.
"Dont stop if you see a car seat on the side of the road because it's a trap."
"Police are telling people to be aware of anyone finding a 20 dollar bill under their wiper blade because kidnappers will grab you when you go to get it."
"People are putting fentanyl under the door handle of cars."

Yeah fuggin right.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
All those Black Land Whales still in the Pajamas at 2 in the Afternoon.

I can’t take it Anymore..

I just pay the extra Dollar per item at other places so I don’t have to see the Last Picture Show in Living Color

The End

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Were them folks Hobbits?

Or Gollum?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Boomers doing boomer shìt lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door.

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. He stated he was rich and from Dubai and he will have people "come here" if I didn't give him the $400. His "wife" then proceeded to try and pull me arm into the vehicle scratching me in the process. I only got a partial plate number starting with 8TM. I tried to get into my vehicle to follow for a complete plate number but they left at a high rate of speed. Dispatch said there were no officers available (even when I told them I was armed) since the suspects left. Walmart usually has PCSD as security but they were not on-site yet. I did not wait for any officers since I have other priorities. This happened about 30 min ago."

Note that the victim was "armed" by their own admission yet never used whatever it was they carried.

I also find it strange that PCSD was not on site as they show a presence every day. They've always been there every time I've shopped there. PCSD = Pima County Sheriffs Department. They usually have a few extra deputies on site on the week end starting with Friday.

Be very interesting to learn what that was all about.
PJ

No PCSD response because they were all at the road rage shooting on the NE side of town.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dude, I was raised in that neighborhood, and when I go back there to visit some of my old Pards, I don't even get out of my vehicle without my Warthog in my back pocket. Place used to be a good safe place back in the '60s and '70s, although the area was considered the wrong side of town, we made the best of it. The place got really rough due to illegal immigration where the a-holes from across the border come and crap the place up knowing they can drive 55 miles to Mexico and lay low til the heat is off and come back and eff up all over again. Be careful. there are mofos that will kill you just to brag about it to their friends later. Most of us got out, but still have some really good friends in the hood.

George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It happened to someone else, PJGunner is just reposting it

Sheesh

I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door.

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia ….

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
California plates and Blacks... what could possibly go wrong???

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TRexF16

"Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. He stated he was rich and from Dubai and he will have people "come here" if I didn't give him the $400. His "wife" then proceeded to try and pull me arm into the vehicle scratching me in the process. I only got a partial plate number starting with 8TM. I tried to get into my vehicle to follow for a complete plate number but they left at a high rate of speed. Dispatch said there were no officers available (even when I told them I was armed) since the suspects left. Walmart usually has PCSD as security but they were not on-site yet. I did not wait for any officers since I have other priorities. This happened about 30 min ago."

Note that the victim was "armed" by their own admission yet never used whatever it was they carried.

I also find it strange that PCSD was not on site as they show a presence every day. They've always been there every time I've shopped there. PCSD = Pima County Sheriffs Department. They usually have a few extra deputies on site on the week end starting with Friday.

Be very interesting to learn what that was all about.
PJ

No PCSD response because they were all at the road rage shooting on the NE side of town.

not where I expected to hear about a road rage incident, unless a lost Bandido got cutoff by a BMW?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Dubai is a great place to be "from" like the rest of the Middle East! When we took off from Al Ain, we got the gear up and locked indication and everything in the green. I never looked back.
That B terminal at Dubai is something to behold. Something like Ma and Pa Kettle go to Africa. Everything they own is piled on a cart waiting to get loaded into the airplane's hold.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Infer from contextual clues, your brain should be able to seam it together.
Brother slummy,

I really need to get a facepalm emoji or meme set up here for certain posts, eh?

Good Lort

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you were not armed yourself? You actually engaged these complete strangers? You had other "priorities" that were more important than speaking to the coppers?

I was NOT there. J ust passed the story along for comments. I an always armed at when out and about but do not go looking for trouble. I won.t run from is should it happen.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by KillerBee
That happened to me on Thursday in Canada!!!!

Some East Indian drove up to me in his Van, blocking my exit, with a woman sitting beside him, as I was getting in my car he said "I am out of gas, can you fill up my car I will give you my gold ring" and he stuck out his hand with a big gold ring on his finger.

WTF, I thought to myself. I said to him, sorry my friend I only have cards and I do not have cash, good luck"

Jerkoff!

You don't have to make a excuse to tell someone to f. Off.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
What I learned from this thread, stay out of Walmart parking lots, which I already knew.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was looking at posts on Next Door when this one popped up. For the record this is the Walmart I get my groceries. FWIW, this particular parking lot also hast one of the highest rate of stolen cars in town, if not the highest. Anyway, this is the post from Next Door."Please be extremely careful at the Super Walmart on Valencia and Midvale. A new white Buick Enclave with a California license plate was driving around the parking lot demanding money for "gas" and trying to "sell" a $300 gold ring. I offered them $15 and they demanded I go inside and give him $400. I Said no and told them they obviously didn't need the money. -- - - -PJ
That's Tucson - different world - about 50 miles to the East we simply shoot them and then call the cops.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I really strongly dislike Walmart. Including the parking lot.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 67 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,303
Posts18,487,114
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.