Home
Posted By: 5sdad When she says, "5 minutes" .... - 03/21/24
.... think 4th quarter of a close game, 5 minutes left, and both teams have all of their time-outs.
5 basketball minutes or real minutes?
Not with a ten foot pole.
LOL. My wife tends to be literal to the extent that it complicates crap. When she says 5 minutes though, THAT is not literal.
Same thing as when you are on the restaurant wait list and they tell you 20 minutes.
my wife waste hours, if not days, 5 minutes at a time.

funny thing though, she always complains there is not enough time in the day.
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Same thing as when you are on the restaurant wait list and they tell you 20 minutes.

"You can wait in our bar area if you like." ("All of those empty tables? Oh, that section is closed.")
Don't tell her, but I think of my wife as "The Queen of Dink". And she tends to plan more things into a span of time than will possibly fit. And go to step 3 or 5 before step one is complete.

She also thinks, relates incidents, tells jokes not in concrete sequential, but in Venn diagrams (she admits it). Sometimes the Venn diagrams have Venn diagrams. smile

Often from two or 3 rooms away and/or different floors.

She's been a good wife for 45 years tho.

I think I'll keep her.

Me? I'm damned near perfect!
Originally Posted by las
Don't tell her, but I think of my wife as "The Queen of Dink".

She also thinks, relates incidents, tells jokes not in concrete sequential, but in Venn diagrams (she admits it). Sometimes the Venn diagrams have Venn diagrams.

Often from two or 3 rooms away and/or different floors.

She's been a good wife for 45 years tho.

I think I'll keep her.

Sounds just like our house (I call what she does "futzing"). I also feel the same way after 46 years.
Just relax, have a seat and watch the end of the show. 😊
They have no sense of time or humor either.
© 24hourcampfire