Home
No words for what the US has become in an accelerated time period.
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest
It's a bitch when your bluff is called and your holding just your dick in your hand.
That is hard to watch. mad
The NG guy assaulted those migrants & the NG guy who said 'get the F back' > both should be court marshaled.
Originally Posted by johnn
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest

Figk that liberal c unt.
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.
Unlike Bitcoin and Blockchain - Claymores would actually solve this issue.
Bring them here and give them free stuff!
Originally Posted by 673

I hear you. We have surely now entered the abyss.
Fire at will!
K-9’s.
Originally Posted by Riverc
I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

You meant the double negative right?
Apparently the NG doesn't rate for bayonets?
Looks like an invasion to me.
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.

I believe other vid/pics have shown they don't have magazines - it's performative to have them with the M4.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
It's a bitch when your bluff is called and your holding just your dick in your hand.
Yup, guys in funny cloths sweating their ass off carrying an unloaded firearm.

Way to go Greggy.

A walk through at the 20 sec mark.
There needs to be an application of belt fed attitude adjustment.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest

Figk that liberal c unt.
Beat me to it. Willie is a democrat and has voted for this chit. He can piss off to hell
Ugh! hard to watch for sure.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest

Figk that liberal c unt.
Beat me to it. Willie is a democrat and has voted for this chit. He can piss off to hell

Yep. Fuqk that Dope Smoking POS Libertard Obama and Biden Supporting POS.

Hope Gov Abbott unloads about 10 bus loads of those like that on Willie’s little Hill Country “ranch”
And tells them Ole Willie said “welcome folks and please take any thing you want”. 😂
Originally Posted by 673

We entered the abyss the day Lying Hiden Biden was ILLEGALLY installed in the WH.
If they install that traitorous POS for another term, that will be the end of America as we know it.
Appears to be an insurrection of sorts. 3 years jail no bail.
exactly my thought, why can’t they open fire. These people have been warned not to cross the line. Handle a few and they’ll never come here illegally anymore.

I vote for elevated guard towers with 50 cal MG’s at every 100 yards along the Southern Border.
A day or two of “open season” on illegals and the Invasion would come to a screeching fuggin halt. 🤠

Care to bet no one was issued ammo? Rules of Engagement were hammered!!! into the grunts before they left before their duty shift.
Am I disgusted with the brown invaders?...hell no, I'm disgusted with every sorry son of a bitch in the chain of command. Lack of leadership is how grunts get hurt or killed. How do you accomplish crowd control? Fear. Overwhelming force is the only way to instill fear.
I was one of many tagged to riot control in the communist agitated riots on Okinawa in 1965. First rank, gas masks and shoulder to shoulder with truncheons...second rank, shoulder to shoulder with fixed bayonets...cadre behind with CS gas. The red headband mobs folded every time before they got to the bayonets. It's not hard to do, all it takes is the will.
Washington, we have a problem
Remember Kent State?.
These illegals have been schooled by the cartels and NGO's that nothing will happen to them, no matter what crimes they commit.
Originally Posted by Morgoth
exactly my thought, why can’t they open fire. These people have been warned not to cross the line. Handle a few and they’ll never come here illegally anymore.
Abbott’s call, ask him why he put unarmed men in harms way.
Water cannon?
They need to be armed with Benelli M4s with 00 shot!
It begs the question: if a crowd from the north side of the border attempted to rush the Mexican authorities what would happen.

Also it is obvious that this was intended at a portion of the border with NG guarding it. There are plenty of spots they could have just walked across.
Why do they bother carrying automatic weapons if they are not going to use them to repel an invasion of our nation?? Our soldiers should just carry bag lunches to hand out to them while they cross.
Originally Posted by philgood80
It begs the question: if a crowd from the north side of the border attempted to rush the Mexican authorities what would happen.

Also it is obvious that this was intended at a portion of the border with NG guarding it. There are plenty of spots they could have just walked across.
To show the world that Abbott is a puzzy and plays with tuff talking words instead of tuff action.

Might as well send all the NG troops home, before more get hurt.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Remember Kent State?.

JFC what are you on about? What does Kent State have to do with this?

If you don't think the evil ones in our govt planned this, you flunked kindergarten.
And half the fuggn country voted for this, by voting FJB. They need as much adjustment, as the illegally entering douch bags! Breaker Morant style!
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Remember Kent State?.

JFC what are you on about? What does Kent State have to do with this?

He's a moron.
Local dirt: Sad what china joe biden has done to this once great country!
Lotta people belong in a lotta prisons.
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 673

We entered the abyss the day Lying Hiden Biden was ILLEGALLY installed in the WH.
If they install that traitorous POS for another term, that will be the end of America as we know it.
[quote=local_dirt][quote=673]That is hard to watch. mad

I hear you. We have surely now entered the abyss.[/quote Agreed , can anyone doubt we are being invaded, could the Black Swan Event be somehow tied to this invasion?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Why do they bother carrying automatic weapons if they are not going to use them to repel an invasion of our nation?? Our soldiers should just carry bag lunches to hand out to them while they cross.
All for show, unloaded and everybody with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows it.

Abbott’s cosmetic attempt to show how tuff he is, actually just showed how weak he is.
What country is that ? I don't recognize it. frown
Wait till they do that again with 10 times as many.
This may have been a trail run
Local dirt: FOX News just this minute reported that the "White House" (china joe biden!) has now blamed this incident on.... you guessed it - REPUBLICANS!
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
There are several theories as to why this is being allowed, even encouraged, by the current administration and its supporters. i.e. the left. Most are at least plausible.

They have determined that they gain political currency by virtue signaling, Biden's theatrical displays of emotion, portraying himself as the great Care Bear in Charge, the kindly grandpa. Polar opposite of the evil Orange Meanie and his awful MAGA supporters. Apparently a large segment of the population eats it up.

Then there is power, Lord Acton's adage about the corrupting influence of power. A universal truth about human nature.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Wait till they do that again with 10 times as many.
This may have been a trail run
Ya think
Originally Posted by Heym06
And half the fuggn country voted for this, by voting FJB. They need as much adjustment, as the illegally entering douch bags! Breaker Morant style!
Trump won the 2020 election in one of the biggest landslides in US history.
Every dollar for Ukraine should be used for border security. Every "migrant" should be sent to Ukraine.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trump won the 2020 election in one of the biggest landslides in US history.
Um, not so fast.

Big Jim knows.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Originally Posted by RMiller2
Every dollar for Ukraine should be used for border security. Every "migrant" should be sent to Ukraine.
LOL, woulda coulda shoulda
I'm with Teal, mathman, and chillin...

philgood80 makes a good point! It was planned and coordinated from somewhere.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: FOX News just this minute reported that the "White House" (china joe biden!) has now blamed this incident on.... you guessed it - REPUBLICANS!
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The destruction that pos has brought on our country is immeasurable. Evil bastard.
Originally Posted by las
I'm with Teal, mathman, and chillin...

philgood80 makes a good point! It was planned and coordinated from somewhere.
Great Scott!!!
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Because we won't vote for the unlimited printing of our currency to send to the oligarchs in the Ukraine.

I vote for elevated guard towers with 50 cal MG’s at every 100 yards along the Southern Border.
A day or two of “open season” on illegals and the Invasion would come to a screeching fuggin halt. 🤠
to
Hell ya!! Now you talking, I would volunteer to man a tower.
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The destruction that pos has brought on our country is immeasurable. Evil bastard.
Indeed, the United States will never recover from this invasion.

90+ percent of our elected officials Dems/GOP have stabbed us in the back.

to
Hell ya, let’s talk pure Bullschit cuz that ain’t never gunna happen.

Pipe dreamers, trying to solve America’s problems, way cool man, reminds me of High School.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you name anyone in that 10% that didn’t
Originally Posted by RMiller2
The citizens of Ukraine don't deserve this any more than we do. The ' ' 'leaders' ' ' do, but they never get what they deserve.
Originally Posted by gunzo

And the Republicans have been standing and watching them walk by for over 3 years.

Where's Cruz? Where's Cornyn?

Blowhards.
Everything is fine. The adults are back in charge.

And the Republicans have been standing and watching them walk by for over 3 years.

Blowhards.
You just want to convince people to not vote in November
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Jim Jordan & Mike Lee, all I got.
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I said 90"+" % - I'm trying to be lenient ! ! !
smile
Rand Paul
Patriots are in control....Jag
This is a full blown invasion and half the country is too blind to see it or complacent. Most things don’t bother me but this one issue really does…. We are in serious trouble.
CLOSE THE EFFING BORDER.

Blowhards.
You just want to convince people to not vote in November

Wrong, numbnut.
WOLVERINES!!!
The NG guy assaulted those migrants & the NG guy who said 'get the F back' > both should be court marshaled.

I disagree.
Republicans have been watching them walk thru since Reagan was Border Guard in Chief

We can build 22 B-2 spirit bombers but could have built 21 and had money to build a wall
Originally Posted by slumlord
Republicans have been watching them walk thru since Reagan was Border Guard in Chief

We can build 22 B-2 spirit bombers but could have built 21 and had money to build a wall

Hell of a point.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hell of a point.

No kidding.
Nobody voted for him, the election was stolen.
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I though he and and smiley Kamala said the boarder was secured. Bunch of turds.
It's on purpose, why, I don't know
This was bound to happen.

The ROE needs to include a red line, and authorization of deadly force for any breaches of that line.
Unfortunately, the troops are not there to 'hold the perimeter'. They are there to facilitate faster processing of the illegals.

Blowhards.
Spot on. They are as responsible for this as the dems
And I heard the Texas Border "Arrest illegals" act is on hold again. Timing.
Originally Posted by hardway
This is a full blown invasion and half the country is too blind to see it or complacent. Most things don’t bother me but this one issue really does…. We are in serious trouble.
I agree. I dont think many understand how bad this is. This should have people marching in the streets demanding to close the border or else. It is the end of our country and no ones doing a thing about it
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
This was bound to happen.

The ROE needs to include a red line, and authorization of deadly force for any breaches of that line.
Of course. Any sane country would do that.

I disagree.
Sarcasm .

to

Pipe dreamers, trying to solve America’s problems, way cool man, reminds me of High School.
I admit you got one thing right nothing is gonna happen with the current administration running the country. Chilnstructor has the right idea start shooting those son-of-bitches and I GUARNTEEE it would stop/slow this down. Now tell me and the rest of us how/what you think is the best way to stop this invasion that has become out of control???
An invasion of military aged men, mow them down and secure the border!

to

I admit you got one thing right nothing is gonna happen with the current administration running the country. Chilnstructor has the right idea start shooting those son-of-bitches and I GUARNTEEE it would stop/slow this down. Now tell me and the rest of us how/what you think is the best way to stop this invasion that has become out of control???
Doom n gloom Stevie has all the answers 🥴
20 or so folks with pump 12 gauge shotguns and whatever shot size is appropriate for the circumstance would stop that Bulls$@t.
Don’t you know FJB is proud!
Sad state of affairs.
Rick
Originally Posted by colodog
An invasion of military aged men, mow them down and secure the border!
LOL, OK tuff guy, grab your Red Rider and head on over to TX and show em how it’s done.

Idiot
Originally Posted by earlybrd

to

Like talking to a broad.

They don't want solutions....they just want to tell you their problems.

to

Like talking to a broad.

They don't want solutions....they just want to tell you their problems.
He’s been bitchy of late LOL

To show the world that Abbott is a puzzy and plays with tuff talking words instead of tuff action.

Poor little Stevie. Her Texas Derangement Syndrome has rotted her tiny Minnysoda Brain. 🤪😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Teal
Unlike Bitcoin and Blockchain - Claymores would actually solve this issue.

Not real sure it would solve the underlying issues, but that's exactly where my mind went...
Take em back across in a C130 transport. Get to 20k feet , give them a hefty trash bag and push em out. If the bag works as a parachute it was their lucky day. If not there's a bag to shovel up the remains. Getting ridiculous
Get ready we have not seen the worse to come. They are ready.
america has fallen.
I have ordered some primers and powder from Brownells. No hazmat.

Poor little Stevie. Her Texas Derangement Syndrome has rotted her tiny Minnysoda Brain. 🤪😂😂😂

Your Do Nothing RINO POS Governor's action and lack there of are affecting the Whole Country. You picked a gooden there, a real fighter for America, a real fighter. Line the boarder with unarmed men and women, only to watch them get trampled on.

You should be proud, very proud.

.. but then again, by reading your posts, you are indeed very, very proud of Abbott.

I disagree.
Sarcasm .

Lol. Gotcha.

Your Do Nothing RINO POS Governor's action and lack there of are affecting the Whole Country. You picked a gooden there, a real fighter for America, a real fighter. Line the boarder with unarmed men and women, only to watch them get trampled on.

.. but then again, by reading your posts, you are indeed very, very proud of Abbott.
You dumfuk crawl out ur igloo always harpin on other ppls states fuqk you
There are already millions already here. I have no idea of my neighbors ownership of guns nor their willingness to join a reconquista. That is the flaw in closing the barn door now.
Trump told them to pass laws to deal with dreamers but they didn't

If you don't think the evil ones in our govt planned this, you flunked kindergarten.

Not arguing with that. They are just thumbing their noses at us!

LMFAO ! Just wind ole Stevie up and watch her go!
Poor little whiny bitch.
Tell us again how great Minnysoda is and how proud you are of all your Somalian neighbors and Representative Omar, the brother marrying Muslim Whore. 😂😂😂

You dumfuk crawl out ur igloo always harpin on other ppls states fuqk you

At least he has the VikQueens. 😂😂😂

Poor little whiny bitch.
Tell us again how great Minnysoda is and how proud you are of all your Somalian neighbors and Representative Omar, the brother marrying Muslim Whore. 😂😂😂

She's dating omar after her brother broke up with her.

I disagree.
Sarcasm .

Lol. Gotcha.
That wasn't very nice..........

Poor little whiny bitch.

She's dating omar after her brother broke up with her.

LOL !
© 24hourcampfire