Home
Posted By: TreeMutt May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks. May well be an emotional, gut reaction.

The ruling elites in the West claim ISIS but I don't trust anything they say.

Apparently at least one and possibly four of the gunmen were captured and the vehicle, a white Renault, was confiscated.

A big question I have, is why no armed security at a gathering of as many as 6K people? This is a black scar on the Krasnogorsk authorities.

It is a fact that US intel warned of an attack a few weeks ago. They said "within 48 hours" which may have compelled the perps to postpone?

The world is a goatfugh!

MAGA!
Posted By: Fishnnut1 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Don’t think I have heard anything about Obama’s “JV team” lately. Trump pretty much wiped them out. Obama was seen at 10 Downing Street this week. I wonder if there is a connection.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Now 11 suspects have been corralled, 114 death toll, many by suffocation.

MAGA!
Posted By: akrange Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Congress can’t keep Building 850 Million Dollar Gay Senior Citizen’s Housing and funding gay Children Clothing forever they got to have a War.

These Stop Gap Funding Mechanisms are getting Larger and Larger

A Sane Person Knows something going to Break

Director Burns..

Make Something Burn ..

The Bigger the Better ..
Posted By: kolofardos Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Interrogation:

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1771489518006263866
Posted By: BCBH Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Telegram, another platform (((they))) dont control.
This guy gets it: "Hired by Ukraine using American taxpayer money and blamed on Muslims. Got it."
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
humorous that Russia has supported and paid muslim countries across the globe to act as surrogate warriors against 'the west'. They have, at the same time, brutally repressed all muslim minorities within the old Soviet Union and the current Russian Federation. Many times, this double standard has come back to bite them in the azz.
It makes perfect sense for this shooting event to be just another iteration of a long, sad song.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
That guy in the interrogation appears to have figured out that he is only alive as long as he talks.
Posted By: viking Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
This will rally Ivan.
Posted By: ihookem Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
What is FSB? I have been gone for a few days with no new source. I'm in Jamaica now and this is the first news I heard of in a while.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Say what you will but I can find a dozen videos of these guys getting captured in a very public way surrounded by dozens of people with lots of cell phones recording. I know their identities. We know all kinds of information about them.

Meanwhile, it’s been a year since some tranny shot up a school in Nashville and we still haven’t seen her so-called manifesto. We can say similar things for other shooting here.

Who lives in a authoritarian state?
Originally Posted by ihookem
What is FSB? I have been gone for a few days with no new source. I'm in Jamaica now and this is the first news I heard of in a while.

My mistake, meant to say SBU which is the Ukrainian Gestapo...FSB is the Russian secret service, successor to the KGB.

Could it be that the Empire of Lies warned of an attack a couple weeks ago as a ruse to cover their ass....the old surmise; who benefits?

MAGA!
Posted By: JoeBob Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Apparently two weeks ago when the warning was given there was another big concert event scheduled for the same venue within two days of the warning. Speculation is that the attack was originally scheduled for that event and postponed.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Say what you will but I can find a dozen videos of these guys getting captured in a very public way surrounded by dozens of people with lots of cell phones recording. I know their identities. We know all kinds of information about them.

Meanwhile, it’s been a year since some tranny shot up a school in Nashville and we still haven’t seen her so-called manifesto. We can say similar things for other shooting here.

Who lives in a authoritarian state?
Good point.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
humorous that Russia has supported and paid muslim countries across the globe to act as surrogate warriors against 'the west'. They have, at the same time, brutally repressed all muslim minorities within the old Soviet Union and the current Russian Federation. Many times, this double standard has come back to bite them in the azz.
It makes perfect sense for this shooting event to be just another iteration of a long, sad song.

They also support, or supported, Assad in Syria, who’s not on the Muzzy Fundamentalists’ Christmas list. Hard to say, but the IS did allegedly cop to the attack, question is did their PR people release that or is it “intelligence”? Then there’s also that business in Afghanistan back in the 80s, and the current stuff in various Islamic former USSR states.
Posted By: viking Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Sadly, we won’t know the truth until it’s on our door step (literally).
Posted By: duke61 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
I sure would hate to be interrogated by the Ruskies, ultimately they will get to the bottom of this just like they did regarding blown up pipeline.
Reported this morning that the guards at the Russian concert were unarmed. Seems as effective as border guards wearing pistols as costume accessories.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Apparently two weeks ago when the warning was given there was another big concert event scheduled for the same venue within two days of the warning. Speculation is that the attack was originally scheduled for that event and postponed.

There was a 10 day delay in the airdrop of the pallet of cash to ISIS by the CYA. No money, no claiming responsibility to cover your azz.

Planned and executed by same 3 letter agency.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Not trying to be "confrontational". Just looking for your support of a sweeping statement on an important issue before the parrots run with it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This guy gets it: "Hired by Ukraine using American taxpayer money and blamed on Muslims. Got it."
Or
Maybe the head slammers actually did it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24

Now 11 suspects have been corralled, 114 death toll, many by suffocation.

MAGA!

SuperFool has to be top stooge on the Jimmy Olsen network.

Not trying to be "confrontational". Just looking for your support of a sweeping statement on an important issue before the parrots run with it.

All good SupFoo!

MAGA!
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

RAM’s ego wept.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Death toll now at 133 souls.

This dude knows his life is over.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Planning to escape to Ukraine seem fraught with dangers.

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

RAM’s ego wept.

lolololol
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

The terrorists were expected to cross the border, of course Ukraine/NATO/EU/USA was in on it.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The terrorists were expected to cross the border, of course Ukraine/NATO/EU/USA was in on it.

Of course.
How come you don’t post in the Q thread more often?

POLs need everything explained. Twenty memos on file just to unload a drum of fuel. LOL
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Of course.
How come you don’t post in the Q thread more often?

Have you seen who posts in the Q thread? Too much crazy for me....

laugh
Posted By: kwg020 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Unfortunately, America's reputation is mud. Even if it really is ISIS or ISIL what difference does it make. It will all be blamed on the USA.

When you steal an election and install a complete dumbass, look what you get. I have no beef with the Russians or it's citizens but after the blowing up of the Russian pipeline, you can bet they have a beef with us.

I really hate our current government of foogin' retatrds.

Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

The reports from independent news media state that Western media accused ISIS well before the devils were even arrested. I'm not inclined to believe anything coming from CNN

ISIS takes credit using an old, out of date, press template. The attack was well planned and executed but the getaway was amateurish. Instead of splitting up, and going separate ways, they fled the scene in the same old white Renault that they arrived in! Following specific orders almost as if they were purposely set up. Supposedly traveled more than 300 kilometers, headed for the Ukrainian border, before being nabbed by Russian security forces.

Russian security forces say the perps were being met by Ukrainian military on the border.

They are all in Moscow now and guaranteed they will spill their guts, maybe even literally.

One of the demon Nuland's goodbye vengeance surprises?

As for the Russians, they say the terrorists were Ukrainians....I'm following it as close as I can, trying to select non-aligned opinions but everyone has an agenda.

MAGA!
Posted By: Slope77 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Well, they were driving a Renault, obviously the Frogs are behind it.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: gunchamp Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24

Russia wont f uck around. They will slaughter anyone involved
Posted By: gunchamp Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by kwg020
Unfortunately, America's reputation is mud. Even if it really is ISIS or ISIL what difference does it make. It will all be blamed on the USA.

When you steal an election and install a complete dumbass, look what you get. I have no beef with the Russians or it's citizens but after the blowing up of the Russian pipeline, you can bet they have a beef with us.

kwg
Yup. This illegal gov os responsible for all this death and chaos along with the other evil pricks in nato. They are going to get the world burnt in hell fire. What do they care, they got the bunkers and everything they need to disappear for a couple years. Theres a reason all the uber rich are having bunkers built in all their properties. Not hard to piece this all together
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks. May well be an emotional, gut reaction.

The ruling elites in the West claim ISIS but I don't trust anything they say.

Apparently at least one and possibly four of the gunmen were captured and the vehicle, a white Renault, was confiscated.

A big question I have, is why no armed security at a gathering of as many as 6K people? This is a black scar on the Krasnogorsk authorities.

It is a fact that US intel warned of an attack a few weeks ago. They said "within 48 hours" which may have compelled the perps to postpone?

The world is a goatfugh!

MAGA!

If the Russians determine the CIA WAS involved, 9/11 will look like a frat party.

They (officials) are pissed, and so are the citizens.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/23/24

kwg
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. This illegal gov os responsible for all this death and chaos along with the other evil pricks in nato. They are going to get the world burnt in hell fire. What do they care, they got the bunkers and everything they need to disappear for a couple years. Theres a reason all the uber rich are having bunkers built in all their properties. Not hard to piece this all together

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Posted By: local_dirt Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24

kwg

I don't consider a single word.He said to be insane.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24

kwg

Come back when you can post a sentence properly. We'll talk then, crazy person.

Thanks.
Posted By: dassa Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24
Ahhhh, shît! Burns giving English lessons now. The irony knows no bounds.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24
tater head confused gravitas with gravity.

The result is obvious.

kwg

Come back when you can post a sentence properly. We'll talk then, crazy person.

Thanks.

I don't know about your phone, but voice recognition on mine doesn't always work perfectly, genius. As a matter of fact, it frequently fails.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by dassa

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

laugh

I'll even throw you a grammar bone.

What you think is irony would actually be hypocracy.

Of course neither applies to me but I do enjoy watching my monkeys dance.

Dumbass on parade. But, probably no need for me to point that out.

You need a comma after "probably".

Thanks for playing.

No dog in this but couldn't resist what really is irony... *hypocrisy 😇😂

Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
No dog in this but couldn't resist what really is irony... *hypocrisy 😇😂

Well played. grin

Thanks for playing.

Rong again, genius.

Thanks for playing.

Rong again, genius.

Wreally?

Thanks for playing.

Rong again, genius.

Wreally?

Why don't you go slug a couple skinny shakes and STFU.
Posted By: LouisB Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24

If he knows much about his future, I'm betting that DEATH will be a welcome relief!
Originally Posted by LouisB

If he knows much about his future, I'm betting that DEATH will be a welcome relief!

Putin's got blood in his eye. It's going to be very unpleasant for anybody associated with that mass murder.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/24/24
Suppose it was a black flag operation to let Putin go wild on Ukraine? I don't see how Joey would benefit or the Ukrainians. Us spending more money? Or being part of the war itself? What I see already are Cloward Piven in full attack mode. I see at least a couple hundred thousand malicious illegals in the country. I see the Biden administration looking defeat in the face. The latter, hmmmm does anyone actually think Joey would start a nuclear war to remain in power? I'm seeing the end of our country even without a war with Russia.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/25/24
France has today raised their security alert system to its highest level.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/25/24
France is just pissed because Wagner is cleaning it’s clock in Francafrique. France’s little African empire is getting demolished.
Posted By: Muffin Re: May not have been ISIS - 03/25/24
Do you think they will tell.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...or-suspect-hooking-genitals-battery.html
© 24hourcampfire