Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks. May well be an emotional, gut reaction.

The ruling elites in the West claim ISIS but I don't trust anything they say.

Apparently at least one and possibly four of the gunmen were captured and the vehicle, a white Renault, was confiscated.

A big question I have, is why no armed security at a gathering of as many as 6K people? This is a black scar on the Krasnogorsk authorities.

It is a fact that US intel warned of an attack a few weeks ago. They said "within 48 hours" which may have compelled the perps to postpone?

The world is a goatfugh!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Don’t think I have heard anything about Obama’s “JV team” lately. Trump pretty much wiped them out. Obama was seen at 10 Downing Street this week. I wonder if there is a connection.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Now 11 suspects have been corralled, 114 death toll, many by suffocation.

MAGA!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Congress can’t keep Building 850 Million Dollar Gay Senior Citizen’s Housing and funding gay Children Clothing forever they got to have a War.

These Stop Gap Funding Mechanisms are getting Larger and Larger

A Sane Person Knows something going to Break

Director Burns..

Make Something Burn ..

The Bigger the Better ..

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Telegram, another platform (((they))) dont control.

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This guy gets it: "Hired by Ukraine using American taxpayer money and blamed on Muslims. Got it."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
humorous that Russia has supported and paid muslim countries across the globe to act as surrogate warriors against 'the west'. They have, at the same time, brutally repressed all muslim minorities within the old Soviet Union and the current Russian Federation. Many times, this double standard has come back to bite them in the azz.
It makes perfect sense for this shooting event to be just another iteration of a long, sad song.

Sam......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That guy in the interrogation appears to have figured out that he is only alive as long as he talks.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
This will rally Ivan.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
What is FSB? I have been gone for a few days with no new source. I'm in Jamaica now and this is the first news I heard of in a while.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Say what you will but I can find a dozen videos of these guys getting captured in a very public way surrounded by dozens of people with lots of cell phones recording. I know their identities. We know all kinds of information about them.

Meanwhile, it’s been a year since some tranny shot up a school in Nashville and we still haven’t seen her so-called manifesto. We can say similar things for other shooting here.

Who lives in a authoritarian state?

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ihookem
What is FSB? I have been gone for a few days with no new source. I'm in Jamaica now and this is the first news I heard of in a while.

My mistake, meant to say SBU which is the Ukrainian Gestapo...FSB is the Russian secret service, successor to the KGB.

Could it be that the Empire of Lies warned of an attack a couple weeks ago as a ruse to cover their ass....the old surmise; who benefits?

MAGA!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Apparently two weeks ago when the warning was given there was another big concert event scheduled for the same venue within two days of the warning. Speculation is that the attack was originally scheduled for that event and postponed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Say what you will but I can find a dozen videos of these guys getting captured in a very public way surrounded by dozens of people with lots of cell phones recording. I know their identities. We know all kinds of information about them.

Meanwhile, it’s been a year since some tranny shot up a school in Nashville and we still haven’t seen her so-called manifesto. We can say similar things for other shooting here.

Who lives in a authoritarian state?
Good point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
humorous that Russia has supported and paid muslim countries across the globe to act as surrogate warriors against 'the west'. They have, at the same time, brutally repressed all muslim minorities within the old Soviet Union and the current Russian Federation. Many times, this double standard has come back to bite them in the azz.
It makes perfect sense for this shooting event to be just another iteration of a long, sad song.

They also support, or supported, Assad in Syria, who’s not on the Muzzy Fundamentalists’ Christmas list. Hard to say, but the IS did allegedly cop to the attack, question is did their PR people release that or is it “intelligence”? Then there’s also that business in Afghanistan back in the 80s, and the current stuff in various Islamic former USSR states.

What fresh Hell is this?
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Sadly, we won’t know the truth until it’s on our door step (literally).

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I sure would hate to be interrogated by the Ruskies, ultimately they will get to the bottom of this just like they did regarding blown up pipeline.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Reported this morning that the guards at the Russian concert were unarmed. Seems as effective as border guards wearing pistols as costume accessories.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 163bc, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,597
Posts18,473,504
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.