Home
hat tip fox news
I’m pasty On low sodium country ham, pssshhh
a good frend says peeple get humgry
As hunter gatherers we had intermittent fasting for centuries, just not by choice. There must have been an epidemic of heart attacks in the Paleolithic. wink
wh?
... on a role
Got that gumshow swag. Pssshh. Buy disc Loopohold for half price.
I don’t say it’s Loopholf. Pssshhh.
Internet farting causes hard attics?
Eat green beans . Pffffff. Poot
internment fasfting causes hart attactks

This message has been brought to you curtesy of 3 government grants.
Amd diabeetus
Translation into English = if you are in concentration camp and starving, an elk will attack you.
RB
Bacon does NOT!
Fistfing?
ixecreme brake evry 3 ours, blod shuger twixe daley.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Fistfing?

I think maybe Kingston calls it "Fisting"... Not sure...
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Wat flaver gud sir?

I l9ke vanila
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Fistfing?

"fisting, isn't that something lesbians do for fun?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Fistfing?

Yes...

Kingston also.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Wat flaver gud sir?

I l9ke vanila

Neoplotlation for me frend

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That's sh9cking.
the chocrat taysts funie
Originally Posted by Hastings
Fistfing?

i likyke ice creem
y'all, ever last one a yas, is twisted.

specially that dude with the ice cream pitchur
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Any caddle 9ics friedn G3n0?

Me no, imgr not workin9....
Cualaty Iowan beef hear gud frends.

Variaty is spice in life! 😄

Any caddle 9ics friedn G3n0?

Me no, imgr not workin9....
ownly wons are the ded kaddle in t9e fre99er

Is this the Joe Biden science hour?

Matt Kaeberlein
@mkaeberlein
All the influencers are losing it over the new report that intermittent fasting is associated with a 91% increase in heart disease death.

Nina Teicholz, PhD
@bigfatsurprise
·
Mar 20
Do you have documentation for this statement in your paper?
"ketogenic diets generally fall under the CR umbrella because the experimental group typically consumes 20-40% fewer calories than the control group. "
I don't believe that's true
Live Long and Spocker.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Matt Kaeberlein
@mkaeberlein
All the influencers are losing it over the new report that intermittent fasting is associated with a 91% increase in heart disease death.

Nina Teicholz, PhD
@bigfatsurprise
·
Mar 20
"ketogenic diets generally fall under the CR umbrella because the experimental group typically consumes 20-40% fewer calories than the control group. "

It is surprising. My first thought was that it's flawed, but who knows.

It'll be interesting to see if it holds up to further testing.
Haha.

Where’s Garandimal and his “human food” speach..

😂😂😂😂
more like internet pussy causes hard ons....

then when wife figures it out man has heart attack...
Originally Posted by slumlord
hat tip fox news
Yeah and covid is deadly for everyone and the shot will save your life lol
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Haha.

Where’s Garandimal and his “human food” speach..

😂😂😂😂
She’s slumbering through a 120 hour fast
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

This message has been brought to you curtesy of 3 government grants.

This is indicative of the lengths to which the Government, and big food, will go to ruin your health for political agenda and profit.

Clown-show, for the rubes.

GR
A completely flawed study in my opinion. Critical thinking is necessary here as well as a belief in the validity of evolution.

Let's look at it this way...nature generally designs its creatures to survive basic hardships, so how much sense does it make to have humans drop dead from "fasting" after 16 hours which is what the study looked at. People restricted their caloric intake to an 8 hour time period. Does this make sense that the human heart would throw a wobble when we only ate for 8 hours after not eating for 16? Would we all be on death's door after 24, or 36, or even 72 hours or more?

Think about this. The human body stores energy in the form of adipose tissue for a reason--easy energy access when food isn't readily available. The fat it accesses nourishes the brain probably more than anything else. Our evolution and fat storage developed to keep us alive when food wasn't readily available. Do you think that evolution undid itself once the 24 hour McDonald's came into being?

This so-called "study" has several flaws, including the particular individuals studied, the controls used, the physical condition of those individuals studied, their ages, other stress in their life, etc. What if those people who chose to do intermittent fasting did so because they had already been diagnosed with cardiac issues?

Remember, correlation DOES NOT imply causation.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Matt Kaeberlein
@mkaeberlein

Nina Teicholz, PhD
@bigfatsurprise
·
Mar 20

This one's my favorite.

Chim(p)s on bicycles...

GR
How fugging stupid do they think we are? Apparently, the answer is "very".
Fact of the matter is, "live'n will kill ya".
'
Your diet just needs more cow bell.
Originally Posted by RJY66
How fugging stupid do they think we are? Apparently, the answer is "very".
How many people in this country got the death shot and wore masks in their cars? Id say yes, very fuggin stupid
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A completely flawed study in my opinion. Critical thinking is necessary here as well as a belief in the validity of evolution.

Let's look at it this way...nature generally designs its creatures to survive basic hardships, so how much sense does it make to have humans drop dead from "fasting" after 16 hours which is what the study looked at. People restricted their caloric intake to an 8 hour time period. Does this make sense that the human heart would throw a wobble when we only ate for 8 hours after not eating for 16? Would we all be on death's door after 24, or 36, or even 72 hours or more?

Think about this. The human body stores energy in the form of adipose tissue for a reason--easy energy access when food isn't readily available. The fat it accesses nourishes the brain probably more than anything else. Our evolution and fat storage developed to keep us alive when food wasn't readily available. Do you think that evolution undid itself once the 24 hour McDonald's came into being?

This so-called "study" has several flaws, including the particular individuals studied, the controls used, the physical condition of those individuals studied, their ages, other stress in their life, etc. What if those people who chose to do intermittent fasting did so because they had already been diagnosed with cardiac issues?

There ya' go trying to make sense again.
And don't forget Butter is Bad for you, so eat Margarine, Horse Chit

And what about don't eat Eggs, they will kill you, Horse Chit.

And on and on it goes......................................
Originally Posted by KillerBee
And don't forget Butter is Bad for you, so eat Margarine, Horse Chit

And what about don't eat Eggs, they will kill you, Horse Chit.

And on and on it goes......................................

Good ole American Heart-attack, Shortening, and Expressed Seed Oil Association.

[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

Ha!

GR
Originally Posted by jorgeI

There ya' go trying to make sense again.

Tell us about boomers and critical thinking during Covid. I never saw so much silly anti science emotion based hysteria in my life
Originally Posted by DBT
As hunter gatherers we had intermittent fasting for centuries, just not by choice. There must have been an epidemic of heart attacks in the Paleolithic. wink

Yes, and that was discovered by the Democrat’s while carbon dating for climate change data.
The American Heart-attack association, back in the early 20th century, was a broke-dick phone-on-a-desk agency.

Then, Proctor&Gamble gave them $Millions to promote and pimp "Crisco," a failed expressed seed oil industrial lubricant, as a "healthy" alternative to lard.

This made the American Heart-attack Association the richest and most powerful nutrition/health advocate in the country.

... and ushered in the pandemic increase of modern metabolic disease and death - Obesity/Diabetes/Coronary/Cancer.

And, apparently, they are still at it.

Take a bow.

GR
In other news today, McDonalds announced they will be having Krispy Kreme donuts on their menu all day long. Nationwide rollout begins soon. Giddy up.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Wat flaver gud sir?

I l9ke vanila

Neoplotlation for me frend

Think that is wrong. Thumb goes in chocolate, ala "bowling ball grip".
Intermittent fisting causes anal warts and lesions - Slummy told me so
© 24hourcampfire