Home
Posted By: Dillonbuck Tipping! - 04/04/24
Let's start with I believe a tip is a gift for service above expectations.
Or should be. (Let's avoid the wages......)

Forget about waitstaff and a few service workers traditionally rewarded for good work.

It gotten completely out of hand, with everyone having their hand out.

I ordered from Traverse Creek today, $30 worth of parts, 5 or 6 dollars to ship it USPS.
Working through the order process, I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION TO TIP!
For an online saw parts order!
It was even broken down, %5, 10%, 15%, 20%. Just click on which one you didn't want anymore.

Two day delivery, bet mine doesn't get shipped for two weeks now.
Posted By: antlers Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Let's start with I believe a tip is a gift for service above expectations. Or should be.
I concur. But tipping nowadays has become an expectation, almost to the degree of an entitlement.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I ordered a caramel mocha on the way home from the eye doc (100 mile drive)

$5.50, told the young lady to put the change in her tip jar............meaning the coins. She seemed unsure, looked at the bills and quarters, and I said the quarters. I did not mean the $4.50.

She did as requested, closed the window, made my coffee. When she opened it to hand it to me I asked for some napkins, which she promptly passed over to me.

I apologized for being a bit confusing about the "change" and gave her $2 more.

Sometimes they deserve it...............................just for putting up with my old ass.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
no one gives me tips for serving them
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by steveredd1

Process server?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
It’s beyond ridiculous.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
It’s beyond ridiculous.
Q predicted it.
Posted By: Borealis Bob Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Timely. This has not been discussed for a few months . Somethings ya just can't enough of.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Dang Geno, 8.00 dollars for a drink.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Sit down restaurant gets a tip commensurate with the level of service.

No one delivers out here, but they'd get one for delivery.

Anyone else sticks their hand out after the bill is settled is left hanging.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
She were a cutie!

(and the drink was good, as in really good and kept me awake on the drive home)

Not sure where you live, but an espresso drink is usually $5 or so and I asked for a shot of the caramel syrup in my mocha too. Extra $0.50 ChaChing!
Originally Posted by woodmaster81

Process server?

i was once asked at tractor supply if i would like to tip, i said no, she had a look to kill, i ask if i put a roof on your house will i get a 10/15% tip, she said no thars my job, said to her this is your job, had a fruitcake said i miss gender him at a texas roadhouse, he didnt get tipped either
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24

Forget about waitstaff and a few service workers traditionally rewarded for good work.

I ordered from Traverse Creek today, $30 worth of parts, 5 or 6 dollars to ship it USPS.
It was even broken down, %5, 10%, 15%, 20%. Just click on which one you didn't want anymore.

That's crazy.

But.. bidenomics.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I tipped a truck driver and concrete truck driver both were very helpful and neither driver expected anything. People aren't working for the he'll of it, I can afford to and don't mind helping someone out. Had a excellent young black waiter at the Texas roadhouse in Douglasville yesterday and left him over 40% tip.... should of left him more. If you can't afford it that's one thing, to just be a cheap sob is BS.
Posted By: EdM Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
My eldest son is a server in a fairly upscale restaurant in San Antonio, The Boiler House, and often serves random "celebrities" localish like the mayor and governor as well as well known actors and musicians. He is paid the base standard minimum wage for servers in Texas of a bit over $2/hour and tends to run in the $65-75K/year. He is very good at what he does and it is not uncommon for him to receive 50% tips, sometimes more.
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Good man !! A good concrete driver can save you money and work.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
She were a cutie!

Not sure where you live, but an espresso drink is usually $5 or so and I asked for a shot of the caramel syrup in my mocha too. Extra $0.50 ChaChing!

Dont yall have them nudie butt baristas out there?
Originally Posted by slumlord
She were a cutie!

Dont yall have them nudie butt baristas out there?
Not in rural conservative farmland Orygone.

I'd have to go over the Cascades for them.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I'm usually good for 15-20% if a decent job is done. And even though I'm not wealthy I'll go above & beyond that if likewise service is given.

OTOH, I'd fight my way out of a place before I'd give some bitch or half ass a thin dime.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24

I'd find a new place to order saw parts and let them know why.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Me Too.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by woodmaster81

Process server?

ROFLMAO...

Damn that was funny.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Arron charged me $1,590+/- to make 20k+/- BF of WP lumber...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ZeixY9jDZ6m33sC8

I gave him $1,800 cash... he was trying to figure out why... nobody had ever tipped him before...

IF I NEED HIM BACK FOR ANOTHER JOB... I AM CERTAIN HE WILL GLADLY COME BACK.

Sometimes tipping is just a smart practical business decision.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Tips are a fairly unique American thing. Not a lot of that going on in Europe. Joe Biden's efforts at deconstructing American economics is the main reason for the huge, unprecedented increase in inflation. The girl at the counter isn't the one we should blame though. Just tip, or don't. It's always your decision.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I ordered a caramel mocha on the way home from the eye doc (100 mile drive).

Was this at a high-end steakhouse,, perchance?
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Other ways to tip sometimes. I had some work done awhile back ,the guy said it would cost x . I looked him in the eye and said make the bill out for less and I'll give you the rest in cash. That approach is not turned down often..mb
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I don’t have anything against tipping. But when it has to be addressed before my order or services are completed, it takes on a whole different intent imo.

One of my favorite sandwich shops has a touch screen pad they tap in your order on. When they turn it around for you to pay it has a tip prompt at the bottom, in huge type. At that point I’ll put 20%+ cash on the counter and hit the no tip on the screen and just tell them I don’t do any tipping electronically.
They must get that quite a bit because they started putting a tip jar beside the register. I know the folks and the service they give up front, so I tip them pretty good up front. My sammmiches always seem to be above average.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Tips are a fairly unique American thing. Not a lot of that going on in Europe. Joe Biden's efforts at deconstructing American economics is the main reason for the huge, unprecedented increase in inflation. The girl at the counter isn't the one we should blame though. Just tip, or don't. It's always your decision.
We see it in the fishing world all the time. Orientals and Euros almost never tip. You can bet on that when they get on the boat. Russians rarely do but almost every Russian I've had tipped for good service.

Young folks are much less likely to tip than older. Seems the generation thing. We tipped when young. Probably not often enough or enough but we tried to.

It's my problem because I chose my job, just like we all do basically. But if I'm not getting a good tip on each trip, I won't be able to afford to do this job and will have to quit and do something else. Totally my choice and my risk.

Inflation is all on Joe at the moment. Its totally killed any value. Cut my wages, cut our retirement etc... simply by the value of the dollar. ITs happened before and will again. Just harder to make ends meet at this time and it's really close to our semi retirement.... which sucks too.
Is what it is and since I cannot change it we simply complain a bit and move on.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Sit down restaurant gets a tip commensurate with the level of service.

No one delivers out here, but they'd get one for delivery.

Anyone else sticks their hand out after the bill is settled is left hanging.

I will tip at a restaurant, I will not tip someone for making coffee or something that they are getting paid to do as their occupation. I don't tip my mailman or garbage man, its their chosen occupation and Im sure they dont expect it. These kids working at the coffee shops or any place that puts a tip jar out for simply doing something that is their duty is different. I do tip good at sit down restaurants if I get good service, which is what they are trying to earn. Too many people have sense of entitlement these days. I can't afford to go on a guided hunt very often, but I would tip my hunting or a fishing guide if they did a good job.
Posted By: Dre Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
So sick of the new tip craze.
I'm about to start adding 15,18, 25% gratuity option on my invoices.
Everyone else is doing it
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Got an eye opener last month at a local restaurant i take customers too. Go there 6-7 times a month and honestly never paid attention as it is the company card. Usually take 4-5 guys Yada yada. Last month i had 6 of us and once again i hardly pay attention to the main bill just the credit card signature and tip page. I add the 20%(she a great waitress always knows what i drink both a water and a bourbon or beer lol) and damn it seemed high. Got to looking at the order receipt and they AUTOMATICALLY add 18% gratuity to any party 6 and over. I asked her and she said that the owner started that a month ago. I’m like wow. Not her fault at all and depends on what i get if i have 6 people for her I usually add the extra. Not the rest of the clowns. But now i find im looking at every receipt form every restaurant to make sure on the extra tip crap. Damn subway for a lunch eat sandwich has the tip 18% 20% 22 % on the check out. I click 0 % for a sandwich i have to carry to the table myself, get my own drink, and throw my mess away.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
To
Insure
Prompt
Service

The original meaning - I have tipped a few times when the service was good, and the product was not.
Posted By: Teal Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Got an eye opener last month at a local restaurant i take customers too. Go there 6-7 times a month and honestly never paid attention as it is the company card. Usually take 4-5 guys Yada yada. Last month i had 6 of us and once again i hardly pay attention to the main bill just the credit card signature and tip page. I add the 20%(she a great waitress always knows what i drink both a water and a bourbon or beer lol) and damn it seemed high. Got to looking at the order receipt and they AUTOMATICALLY add 18% gratuity to any party 6 and over. I asked her and she said that the owner started that a month ago. I’m like wow. Not her fault at all and depends on what i get if i have 6 people for her I usually add the extra. Not the rest of the clowns. But now i find im looking at every receipt form every restaurant to make sure on the extra tip crap. Damn subway for a lunch eat sandwich has the tip 18% 20% 22 % on the check out. I click 0 % for a sandwich i have to carry to the table myself, get my own drink, and throw my mess away.

I've seen the group tip bit a lot. It's become so common.

I tip where/when appropriate but I'm not tipping the barista etc.
Posted By: Dinny Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
And here I thought Tiping was a city in China.
Posted By: greydog Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
When I was a young man, I worked in sawmills, or in the woods and earned every penny. I didn't tend to tip too often. Now, the money comes fairly easily, and I appreciate those who have to work for it, so I tip more often and more generously. My wife, a cheapskate to the core, tips grudgingly. GD
Originally Posted by Dre
So sick of the new tip craze.
I'm about to start adding 15,18, 25% gratuity option on my invoices.
Everyone else is doing it

good idea
Posted By: Direct_Drive Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
'
The pay consoles are starting at 18% now.
Ridiculous.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
People are finally starting to catch on!
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
$1.00 - Standard Reply

$2.50 - Deluxe Reply

$5.00 - Prime Reply
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Dillonbuck: The VarmintWife and I just returned from an 8 day auto Safari through 6 western states and LITERALLY every person we ran across/dealt with/asked about accommodations etc had their hand out and MANY of these folks had NO qualms about directly asking to be tipped!
One server at a high end hotels restaurant was so blatant "I" stiffed him (no gratuity at all!)!
Especially egregious were the American Indian folks we dealt with.
Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth but we saw so many wonderful sights that it kind of made up for this new phenomenon.
In the common tipping circumstance (restaurant waiters) I tip 10% if service is pleasant and timely.
More on rare occasions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: JD338 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Dillonbuck: The VarmintWife and I just returned from an 8 day auto Safari through 6 western states and LITERALLY every person we ran across/dealt with/asked about accommodations etc had their hand out and MANY of these folks had NO qualms about directly asking to be tipped!
One server at a high end hotels restaurant was so blatant "I" stiffed him (no gratuity at all!)!
Especially egregious were the American Indian folks we dealt with.
Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth but we saw so many wonderful sights that it kind of made up for this new phenomenon.
In the common tipping circumstance (restaurant waiters) I tip 10% if service is pleasant and timely.
More on rare occasions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
That's good info VG. My wife and I are going to be in your area this year visiting YNP and the Tetons. Nothing closes my wallet faster than what you described. I'm a generous tipper....if the service is great but I'm really starting to get pissed off with the attitudes and pisspoor service.
Posted By: ipopum Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
The thing that turns me off is when an owner/ server expects a tip.
Posted By: DMc Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I thought this was going to be about cows....
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Owners can screw their employees this way. Ran into the same thing in Dallas a while back. One gets a bit ticked at first, and we almost just left it at the percentage instead of adding extra. IE 18% but we were going to tip around 30%...

OTOH some have no clue that some places its how it goes. I'm good with a simple sign that says our folks do the best they can, gratuities are greatly appreciated. Easy enough.
Originally Posted by ipopum
The thing that turns me off is when an owner/ server expects a tip.
I've heard this before too. Although the owner/guide I work for works his tail off as much and more than other guides. I dont' see why he shouldn't receive the same tip. I understand he has the chance to make more than the workers, but right now due to circumstances he is making less than he pays the guides. Hopefully nature will turn that around at some point.
Posted By: bpas105 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Around here, and I suppose elsewhere, the order-at-the-counter-and-they'll-bring-it-to-you restaurants are asking for tips via their checkout before you even get any service. What's the likelihood you'll get good service if you say no to that, even though you'd be willing to tip afterwards?
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Only place to tip in our little town is the local Mexican restaurant. With real Mexicans running the place and wait staff. Good food. Good service. And I always leave a decent tip. Maybe they remember from visit to visit... wink

Apart from a monetary tip, another thing that is always appreciated is being "good customer"...
Posted By: JB in SC Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Arron charged me $1,590+/- to make 20k+/- BF of WP lumber...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ZeixY9jDZ6m33sC8

I gave him $1,800 cash... he was trying to figure out why... nobody had ever tipped him before...

IF I NEED HIM BACK FOR ANOTHER JOB... I AM CERTAIN HE WILL GLADLY COME BACK.

Sometimes tipping is just a smart practical business decision.

I’ve done the same for work done right on time.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Charter fishing boats, I understand the deck hand often gets no wage, just tips.

The boat captain gets paid for use of the boat.

I tip the deck hand the same as I can earn in a day, the captain half of that, when I have the whole boat booked.

Waitresses in sit down restaurants are paid at a rate that requires tips to make a wage. The IRS assumes they get tips and bills them accordingly.

If you can not afford to tip the waitress, you can't afford to eat at the restaurant. Get back in the car and go to MCDonalds.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'd find a new place to order saw parts and let them know why.

Been thinking about just that.
Figured I’d cool my jets and let this play out.

Wondered how fast my order would process without a tip? Sent it early yesterday, got an email at lunch time today telling me a label was created, but not picked up. As of now 3pm, it hasn’t shipped.

They sat on it for more than a day before they created a label… too late to ship today?

I could have had it Saturday did the muffler and tried it out. Now I won’t.

Instead of telling them to pound sand as someone who wasn’t a customer, I’ll be able to tell them I’m done as a customer.

Soliciting tips, poor service….

Punishing customers for not tipping?
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If you can not afford to tip the waitress, you can't afford to eat at the restaurant. Get back in the car and go to MCDonalds.

Stands to reason that anyone who has made 25,714 posts will say something stupid and you did not disappoint.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

Stands to reason that anyone who has made 25,714 posts will say something stupid and you did not disappoint.

Seems you took the post personally! Good!

I hope your daughters and grand daughters have to support themself waiting tables someday. It is good honest work.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

Seems you took the post personally! Good!

I hope your daughters and grand daughters have to support themself waiting tables someday. It is good honest work.

Tips are earned, not required and if someone gets a tip has rarely has f-all to do with if the patron is a brokedick or not.
Possibly not. Yet broke-dicks often use their broke-dickedness as justification for "stiffing" waitresses and others in the service industries.

It is commonly heard, "If they don't like working for seven $/hr, they should find a different job."
Possibly not. Yet broke-dicks often use their broke-dickedness as justification for "stiffing" waitresses and others in the service industries.

It is commonly heard, "If they don't like working for seven $/hr, they should find a different job."

Again - the belief that a waitress who doesn't like working for X should find something else - zero connection to being a brokedick.
Not to say at all, that a crappy, negligent, sour puss waitress deserves any tip at all. Nor does she deserve a tip just because she hangs most of a set of DDs out in your face. Though the latter does seem to make a big difference.

It is not by accident that waitresses refer to big titties as "the money makers."
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
The pay for full-service sit-down wait staff is, or used to be anyway, based on the expectation that tips will augment it significantly. That should improve the service and help keep the prices down. Policies vary among establishments, some requiring tips be shared among the servers and bus people. I tip 20% to start, only dropping to 15% for somewhat sloppy service. I’ll go higher for really good service. Carry-out staff may or may not get tips, usually that’s a jar shared among all those folks. Pretty girls get more, surprise surprise. Such is life….

Fast food people don’t get tips, and around here they make pretty good hourly wages for entry-level work.
Originally Posted by Teal

Again - the belief that a waitress who doesn't like working for X should find something else - zero connection to being a brokedick.

Again, just justification.

And not all penny pinching cheapskate asswholes are actually broke-dick. Many wealthy people brag they got that way, by not frivolously tossing money around. Another justification.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The pay for full-service sit-down wait staff is, or used to be anyway, based on the expectation that tips will augment it significantly. That should improve the service and help keep the prices down. Policies vary among establishments, some requiring tips be shared among the servers and bus people. I tip 20% to start, only dropping to 15% for somewhat sloppy service. I’ll go higher for really good service. Carry-out staff may or may not get tips, usually that’s a jar shared among all those folks. Pretty girls get more, surprise surprise. Such is life….

Fast food people don’t get tips, and around here they make pretty good hourly wages for entry-level work.

Well Said!
Posted By: rabst Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
My 30 yr. old daughter and her fiancé came into town a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I decided it'd be fun to take them to a few local distilleries (he likes bourbon) while they were here.

After tasting a flight of different bourbons, and sharing an old-fashioned with me to boot, my wife, a little bit tipsy, decided that she'd like to purchase a bottle of one of the bourbons, so we left the "tasting" area, having already tipped our servers, and entered a small store they had on site.

My wife, after the sales clerk there rang up the total on the bottle of bourbon she was buying (one of those electronic pads where you insert your credit card), turned around and asked "how much should we tip?!!"

Sure enough, there was a prompt button for 18%, 20%, 22%, etc. tips!!! Had to look more closely for the "custom" option, which allowed me to put in 0%. I suppose that, typically dealing with folks in various stages of inebriation, that little feature sometimes works out well for them.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
Wonder how many discussing tipping waitresses know this started with tipping… don’t even know who!…
on an online order?
Just ran to town and back for some siding... was kind of thinking... when I worked for local government a few of us, only a couple, always went above and beyond. In early. Out late. Make inspections at last minute or come in early etc... even on the weekend if I was not out of town to help folks move along.

Did reviews and such at night sometimes if a contractor was in a hurry and so on. And tipping never ever came up in 17 years for all that above and beyond service. I never expected it either.

Thats not totally true, as I got a bottle or two of booze over the years at Christmas. One for sure. Maybe two. So I was tipped I suppose.

Kind of weird, that some services get tipped and others dont even think about it. Neither here nor there and like I"ve said I don't really care.

Current job I factor in if the pay gets it done then I"m ok. If its not, then I move on to another. And now and then we get a tip. Some years more some less. Its a plus. Though .gov takes a bit of it of course. Greedy bastids they alway are.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
I'll tip at sit down restaurants, barbers, and the like but I pay cash rather than add it to the card. If put on the card, the card issuer takes a cut of the total which is taking it from the server. Then there can be other hands grabbing their share such as local taxes and whatever else someone can think of to ding a credit card charge.

Tips paid back to the server are included on their W-2, 1099, or whatever so the government can be assured of getting as much from every worker as possible. I'll pay cash and let the server decide how to share that with Uncle Sam. If I do have to pay by card, I'll add a bit more to the tip to help offset this. It is my intent to give a certain amount to the server so I'll reluctantly give more to others to meet that goal.

Also, how do you figure tips? Do you go off the price of the meal before or after any taxes or other expenses? I always went off the final price even though I was tipping local taxes. The first I heard of basing the tipping differently came from the company my wife worked for who "recommended" tips based off the pretax price rather than total bill. It was interesting how that was adhered to by women but men ignored it.
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Tipping! - 04/04/24
If I don't give my order to a waitress or waiter, I'm not tipping.

If a contractor or guide goes above and beyond, I'm willing to cough up some extra.
Posted By: softailrider Re: Tipping! - 04/05/24
In restaurants I tip in cash, usually 15 to 18% Servers always seem happy with that amount. If I pick up take out food, I usually do not tip. My mail lady ( she is a totally hot 40 something) gets a Christmas card with a real nice present in it every December. Guess who's mail never gets screwed up? Mail delivery, mail holds always run perfect.
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Tipping! - 04/05/24
A lot of places around here split tips. I give cash to my watress and she or he can do what they want with it.They should not have to split tips with some someone elese that gives [bleep] service all night while they bust there ass to do a good job.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Tipping! - 04/05/24
With $20/hr fast becoming minimum wage, my tipping might just drop off a bit if the service is not truly exceptional.

A story on my younger sister: She was a real cutie in her college years, a seriously outgoing talker, and could feign interest in damned near anything. "Wow! Nuclear physics! Really! That's amazing. Where do you work?" All of it a complete act. She summered working in a Poconos style resort/hotel in the hills of WVa where staff were allowed into the tip pool after gaining experience and putting in 3 or 4 seasons. Newbies had to struggle on their own take. About two weeks in it became obvious she was in tall cotton, and she was invited into the tip pool. She politely declined saying such wasn't fair to those that had put in their time. Her guess was that income would have taken about a 40% hit if she'd signed up.

Another event from Ca: Five or six of us dined in a high-end Mexican place, had a great time, and left about $100 beneath a plate for the waiter. We were about 50 yds down the street when he came out yelling about what a bunch of cheap bastards we were and invited us to never come back. The elder in our crew did a turnabout, walked back in, lifted the plate, fanned the bills in his face, and walked out. We didn't go back.

Last: About 5 years back I signed up for my first ever guided elk hunt. A six-day contract. On the eleventh day a shooter finally presented himself. The guide came out quite well on that one.
© 24hourcampfire