Home
A new video from the recent Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) raid on the home of the director of Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Arkansas shows that ATF agents covered up a security camera before conducting the armed raid on the gun owner’s residence.

According to KATV, Bud Cummins, the attorney for Bryan Malinowski’s estate, released two videos from the ATF’s raid on the airport director’s residence, which took place on March 19. ATF agents raided Malinowski’s Chenal Valley home at roughly 6 a.m. while the airport director was still asleep.

The first video shared by Cummins was recorded by a neighbor’s camera and shows ATF agents arriving in the neighborhood in about 10 vehicles.

The second video released by Cummins was recorded by Malinowski’s doorbell camera. The video shows ATF agents in full tactical gear and armed with rifles. The video also shows an ATF agent covering up the camera with a piece of tape.

“At this stage there is no publicly available evidence showing whether agents knocked on the door or announced their presence, adequately identifying themselves,” Cummins told KATV. “Bryan’s wife Maer only heard loud banging immediately followed by the crash of the front door being forced open.”

“The Malinowski family believes the already known facts amply demonstrate ATF’s tactics on March 19 were reckless and incompetent, and completely unnecessary,” Cummins stated.

Cummins told The Epoch Times that law enforcement officers are required by law to identify themselves and give time for a homeowner to answer the door.

“To cover [the camera] up seems counterproductive if your goal was for them to know you are law enforcement, so they’ll submit to your authority, open up, and let you in,” Cummins said. “We don’t have all the evidence. The evidence we have tends to show that the search was not conducted legally.”

Malinowski was shot in the head and taken to a local hospital, where he died just two days after the ATF raid.

American Military News

Well duh.
That’s been SOP for all the agencies. We’ve got big problems.
So they need more agents and higher pay?
The 2A restricts FedGov, not the other way around. FedGov has twisted the 2A to try and convince The People that they get to define what we can own.

This man committed no crime if he just possessed firearms of his choosing.
As long as they all went home safely.
I have little trust of any LE, but the ATF is on a different level. They are they most subversive agency toward the US constitution and anyone choosing to work for them is highly suspect in my view.
This guy was probably guilty of breaking some technical laws and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
....and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.

I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug. So ya, two suits walk into his office at 9:30 am and cuff him. No drama. Worst that happens is his secretary starts crying.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug.

the government is not interested in making examples of stone cold thugs.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug.

the government is not interested in making examples of stone cold thugs.

With all the known gang and drug activity, you'd think those brave souls would take all their military gear and put a stop to it, wouldn't you. I guess it's a lot safer to go after blue collar crime in the dark of night.
Once prohibition was repealed, the "Volstead Act" enforcers were too rogue to blend into the FBI, so Hoover lobbied for a new bureaucracy to be created- - - -one that eventually became the ATF. Those guys were known for robbing bootleggers, and selling the whiskey they confiscated to their buddies who ran speakeasy bars and paid them for the booze they stole. "Firearms and explosives" came along as part of the same organization a lot later. They were originally a liquor and tobacco tax enforcement agency.
What did the guy do that was so bad? Vldid he vote for Trump?

Bb
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Once prohibition was repealed, the "Volstead Act" enforcers were too rogue to blend into the FBI ........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ok, I looked it up and I guess the guy just bout 150 guns over about 3 years. That's only 1 per week. I know guys that probably do that. I don't buy that many but I do buy one fairly often.

I asked the brownshirts if I could get an ffl and they said no, that I was just a hobbiest or collector and wouldn't qualify for one. I said sometimes I sell some of my older guns to pay for new ones. They said be careful. I said could you please clearly let me know what I can and can't do because I'd like to follow the law. They said just be careful, if we want to get you for something we will.

I mostly try to sell to friends I know well or if shipping I always make sure they go to an ffl when I decide I no longer want one. I've only done 1 gunshow in the last dozen years were I sold a few guns and they went to dealers. I regret telling the mint 788 in 22-250 I sold for $350 at that one. I sold it so cheap because that's what I'd paid for it. Figured if I wasn't trying to make money maybe it'd be ok because I'd only had it a few years.

It's just crazy that they killed the guy for buying a gun a week. They didn't even say he was actually selling any or how he sold then. They could have just called him and said we need you to come talk to us but that's not the Biden way. It was an intimidation tactic. A message to the rest of us.

Now I regret buying a savage heavy barrel 10 in 6.5 Creedmoor last week. I already don't really like it but don't dare sell it anytime soon. My neighbor has one like it that shoots amazing so i went ahead and bought it on clearance. Then i got home and remembered I just am not a savage fan. Maybe I just need to shoot this one. The only way I'd keep it Ling term is if it shoots like my neighbors does. His has a terrible looking bore with drill rings and tooling marks everywhere buts sub 1/2 moa every time.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ok, I looked it up and I guess the guy just bout 150 guns over about 3 years. That's only 1 per week. I know guys that probably do that. I don't buy that many but I do buy one fairly often.

I asked the brownshirts if I could get an ffl and they said no, that I was just a hobbiest or collector and wouldn't qualify for one. I said sometimes I sell some of my older guns to pay for new ones. They said be careful. I said could you please clearly let me know what I can and can't do because I'd like to follow the law. They said just be careful, if we want to get you for something we will.

I mostly try to sell to friends I know well or if shipping I always make sure they go to an ffl when I decide I no longer want one. I've only done 1 gunshow in the last dozen years were I sold a few guns and they went to dealers. I regret telling the mint 788 in 22-250 I sold for $350 at that one. I sold it so cheap because that's what I'd paid for it. Figured if I wasn't trying to make money maybe it'd be ok because I'd only had it a few years.

It's just crazy that they killed the guy for buying a gun a week. They didn't even say he was actually selling any or how he sold then. They could have just called him and said we need you to come talk to us but that's not the Biden way. It was an intimidation tactic. A message to the rest of us.

Bb

A local station interviewed his brother. Said he bought and sold guns as a private collector. Sometimes at gun shows. All as local sales in a public setting. In Arkansas it is legal to sell personal guns without a background check. Of course, there is no clear definition of how many guns you can buy and sell as a personal collection and still do private sells. Basically the ATF said he was operating as an FFL without a license. A technical issue that should be easily handled in the light of day. It's not like the dude was selling guns to the cartel.
That was a day or two after it happened, so that may not have been the actual issue, but the family's understanding at the time.
Looks like premeditated homicide/murder to me. Cut and clear case.
I have little trust of any LE, but the ATF is on a different level. They are they most subversive agency toward the US constitution and anyone choosing to work for them is highly suspect in my view.
This guy was probably guilty of breaking some technical laws and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.

Some somebody's want to help them.

https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...olitics-400314a35dc5e7a54807db421d6db40d

https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...chinson-7b4b415a54bdc3bb0cf7ae1eb44f9020

Missouri, but explained by a media source that isn't complicit.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/20...-to-kill-2nd-amendment-preservation-act/
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Looks like premeditated homicide/murder to me. Cut and clear case.
Yup!
Them ATF boys need to work on their arrest warrant procedures, between this and Waco, they ain’t doing so good. I read that four of the guns Malinowski sold without background checks were used in a crime by a prohibited person.
The BATF&E is a clown show. Albeit often a tragic clown show.
It was an execution. Otherwise, why make it impossible for him to verify it was the cops at the door rather than a gang of home invasion robbers?

The warrant wasn't even to arrest the man, so clearly they had no particular reason to be concerned about the man himself. Therefore, you wait till it's a decent hour (not o'dark-thirty), knock, identify yourself, and talk to him via the intercom/video system.

No, this was an execution. They wanted him to think it was a home invasion robbery so he'd shoot as they broke in, and they could justify filling him with lead, otherwise there's no explanation for covering over his door camera.
I am not a fan of these kinds of tactical entries. I never have been. Unless it's an exigent matter of life and death, they should be prohibited. It would have been very easy to have effected their goals without entering his house forcefully while he was sleeping.

Does anyone know what evidence the ATF had that he had committed a crime?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It was an execution. Otherwise, why make it impossible for him to verify it was the cops at the door rather than a gang of home invasion robbers?

That isn't unique.

Like the cripple old vet the fibbies assassinated last Fall in Utah. 10 cars with storm troopers to search the premises of a person with no violent history whatever.

It’s a psy-op. Designed to instill fear.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am not a fan of these kinds of tactical entries. I never have been. Unless it's an exigent matter of life and death, they should be prohibited. It would have been very easy to have effected their goals without entering his house forcefully while he was sleeping.

Does anyone know what evidence the ATF had that he had committed a crime?
He was selling handguns to non-criminals (regular people) without an FFL. They deemed he crossed over the technical line on that, i.e., you're allowed to sell from your collection, but not allowed to function as a retailer in guns without the FFL. It appears that he was, more than likely, guilty on that charge. That certainly doesn't warrant a military style raid of his home at o-dark-thirty.
All of this crap has been going on for decades.
Back during the Obuma era this website had numerous members who were full-on 'agency lovers' . Same bunch loved shtheads like lawyer/SteveNO, laf.
We must abolish the agencies and start from scratch. our government has devolved into Marxism.
Originally Posted by rainshot
We must abolish the agencies and start from scratch. our government has devolved into Marxism.

The agencies were created long after Marxism had arrived and became entrenched here.

Some of them were on speaking terms with Marx.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-Eighters
Originally Posted by Strop10

Those news stories are 3 yrs old and that Gov is no longer in office in AR.
It looks like it goes a little beyond just buying 150 guns in 3 years:

https://www.kark.com/crime/released...rock-airport-executive-bryan-malinowski/

According to the warrant, Malinowski purchased more than 150 guns between May 2021 and Feb. 27, 2024, which he then resold.
The ATF claims in the affidavit that around six of the guns Malinowski sold were found after being connected to a crime.

Undercover federal agents purchased another three from Malinowski at central Arkansas gun shows, the affidavit stated.

According to the affidavit, Malinowski would purchase guns through legal means, checking off a box on the purchase form that he was buying the gun for himself. He would then resell the just-purchased guns in as little as 24 hours through gun shows where he maintained a table or through private sales.

In one case, he was reported to have told an undercover buyer that all purchases were cash only.

All the guns purchased by Malinowski were pistols, including 24 Model 45s by Glock and AR-style pistols, the affidavit stated.

It looks like they were surveilling the guy for a while so maybe something else justified how they went about this. There's a link to the warrent affidavit in the article.
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
There's a link to the warrent affidavit in the article.
Which specifies that they were not authorized to arrest him. It was just a search warrant. If they had so much on him, why didn't the warrant specify the authority to apprehend him?
Which specifies that they were not authorized to arrest him. It was just a search warrant. If they had so much on him, why didn't the warrant specify the authority to apprehend him?

Don't know, but at this point there's a lot of unknowns.
Now would be a good time for Congress to make it illegal for any agency to organize and field a SWAT team and divest the agencies of all the arms, ammunition, assault vehicles and helicopters they've bought. Make the agencies go to local law enforcement for a legal arrest of a local citizen.

Don't know, but at this point there's a lot of unknowns.

So burden of proof of innocence lands solely on the accused.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Well duh.
So what is it they didn't want us and him to see ??

The family's attorney needs to be asking these questions.

kwg
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Strop10

Those news stories are 3 yrs old and that Gov is no longer in office in AR.

Any proof that all the Arkansas le and prosecutors with that opinion are gone and unable to influence laws in Arkansas?

No.

Has the watered down law been replaced with a law with teeth?

No.

I guess it is still relevant then.
Gestapo level thuggery. This guy was a pencil pusher that could have been easily arrested getting a soft serve at Dairy Queen.
Suggest you read the book about Ruby Ridge, the court case, testimony and the Jury finding, if your stomach can take the murder of an entire family by the Agencies of the DOJ.

It is time, past time, to take them down, dismantle, defund, and arrest the criminals hiding in their ranks. There is no adjustment, only start over from scratch, with every one of the agencies under the direct control of We The People.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Well duh.
So what is it they didn't want us and him to see ??

The family's attorney needs to be asking these questions.

kwg
A murder! They hoped what happened, happened and without proof! No different than the storm troopers of years gone by! Fugging thugs!
Arrest him at work. It’s not as if he could call his wife and have her flush all the guns down the toilet. They’re not going anywhere.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Arrest him at work. It’s not as if he could call his wife and have her flush all the guns down the toilet. They’re not going anywhere.
Exactly
Originally Posted by Rapier
Suggest you read the book about Ruby Ridge, the court case, testimony and the Jury finding, if your stomach can take the murder of an entire family by the Agencies of the DOJ.

It is time, past time, to take them down, dismantle, defund, and arrest the criminals hiding in their ranks. There is no adjustment, only start over from scratch, with every one of the agencies under the direct control of We The People.
Couldnt agree more. The 3 letter agencies are not our friends. They are here to do the bidding of whoever controls them and we are the ones who suffer. This isnt america anymore fellas. Exactly why I despise what this country is these days
i want to go on record with this post i have not done anything illegal ever. thank you Pete53
Bigly and I put Him in Charge..
Originally Posted by pete53
i want to go on record with this post i have not done anything illegal ever. thank you Pete53
Not true. Im assuming you are a white and on the right. Totally illegal
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Well, apparently, the "problem" wasn't guns he had.... it was guns he supposedly DIDN'T have.... so there basically is NO evidence for anyone to hide anyway!
Originally Posted by Chisos
Now would be a good time for Congress to make it illegal for any agency to organize and field a SWAT team and divest the agencies of all the arms, ammunition, assault vehicles and helicopters they've bought. Make the agencies go to local law enforcement for a legal arrest of a local citizen.

Plenty of local agencies would be happy to do it as shown by helping already.

https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...hinson-7b4b415a54bdc3bb0cf7ae1eb44f9020.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/20...-to-kill-2nd-amendment-preservation-act/
Originally Posted by Rapier

Why would you want to restart/restaff the agencies?
Originally Posted by pete53

If you are a white male who has ever bought a gun from an FFL, you are already on the list. Guilt and innocence are not a consideration.

Any everyone one of you should know this site as well as well as many others is heavily monitored by an AI algorithm and your true identity is known. Just posting on this site gets you on a list.
The story just keeps getting worse. Now it seems the ATF wasn't wearing their mandated cameras. A shock I know. At least the State Police are investigating, but all they can do is announce fact findings. They most likely will not be able to bring charges against federal agents.

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/...ng-body-cameras-in-fatal-malinowski-raid
Senators Tom Cotton and John Boozman issued a statement Friday afternoon saying federal agents weren’t wearing body cameras during a predawn March 19 raid on the home of former Little Rock airport director Bryan Malinowski — an apparent violation of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives policy.
Forcing you to buy a government license to trade in firearms is infringement. That turns keeping & bearing into a government granted and licensed privilege. The entire FFL scheme is in violation of 2A.
Originally Posted by shootem
Forcing you to buy a government license to trade in firearms is infringement. That turns keeping & bearing into a government granted and licensed privilege. The entire FFL scheme is in violation of 2A.
And none of it passes the Bruen standard, since there were no licensing requirements for selling firearms in the early decades following the ratification of the Second Amendment.
Originally Posted by shootem
Virtually every gun law is in violation of the constitution.
© 24hourcampfire