Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A new video from the recent Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) raid on the home of the director of Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Arkansas shows that ATF agents covered up a security camera before conducting the armed raid on the gun owner’s residence.

According to KATV, Bud Cummins, the attorney for Bryan Malinowski’s estate, released two videos from the ATF’s raid on the airport director’s residence, which took place on March 19. ATF agents raided Malinowski’s Chenal Valley home at roughly 6 a.m. while the airport director was still asleep.

The first video shared by Cummins was recorded by a neighbor’s camera and shows ATF agents arriving in the neighborhood in about 10 vehicles.

The second video released by Cummins was recorded by Malinowski’s doorbell camera. The video shows ATF agents in full tactical gear and armed with rifles. The video also shows an ATF agent covering up the camera with a piece of tape.

“At this stage there is no publicly available evidence showing whether agents knocked on the door or announced their presence, adequately identifying themselves,” Cummins told KATV. “Bryan’s wife Maer only heard loud banging immediately followed by the crash of the front door being forced open.”

“The Malinowski family believes the already known facts amply demonstrate ATF’s tactics on March 19 were reckless and incompetent, and completely unnecessary,” Cummins stated.

Cummins told The Epoch Times that law enforcement officers are required by law to identify themselves and give time for a homeowner to answer the door.

“To cover [the camera] up seems counterproductive if your goal was for them to know you are law enforcement, so they’ll submit to your authority, open up, and let you in,” Cummins said. “We don’t have all the evidence. The evidence we have tends to show that the search was not conducted legally.”

Malinowski was shot in the head and taken to a local hospital, where he died just two days after the ATF raid.

American Military News

GB1

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Well duh.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
That’s been SOP for all the agencies. We’ve got big problems.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
So they need more agents and higher pay?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 2A restricts FedGov, not the other way around. FedGov has twisted the 2A to try and convince The People that they get to define what we can own.

This man committed no crime if he just possessed firearms of his choosing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
As long as they all went home safely.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have little trust of any LE, but the ATF is on a different level. They are they most subversive agency toward the US constitution and anyone choosing to work for them is highly suspect in my view.
This guy was probably guilty of breaking some technical laws and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
....and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.

I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug. So ya, two suits walk into his office at 9:30 am and cuff him. No drama. Worst that happens is his secretary starts crying.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug.

the government is not interested in making examples of stone cold thugs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I too am baffled by the "Iwo Jima landing" approach. Guy hardly looks like a stone cold thug.

the government is not interested in making examples of stone cold thugs.

With all the known gang and drug activity, you'd think those brave souls would take all their military gear and put a stop to it, wouldn't you. I guess it's a lot safer to go after blue collar crime in the dark of night.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Once prohibition was repealed, the "Volstead Act" enforcers were too rogue to blend into the FBI, so Hoover lobbied for a new bureaucracy to be created- - - -one that eventually became the ATF. Those guys were known for robbing bootleggers, and selling the whiskey they confiscated to their buddies who ran speakeasy bars and paid them for the booze they stole. "Firearms and explosives" came along as part of the same organization a lot later. They were originally a liquor and tobacco tax enforcement agency.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
What did the guy do that was so bad? Vldid he vote for Trump?

Bb

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Once prohibition was repealed, the "Volstead Act" enforcers were too rogue to blend into the FBI ........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ok, I looked it up and I guess the guy just bout 150 guns over about 3 years. That's only 1 per week. I know guys that probably do that. I don't buy that many but I do buy one fairly often.

I asked the brownshirts if I could get an ffl and they said no, that I was just a hobbiest or collector and wouldn't qualify for one. I said sometimes I sell some of my older guns to pay for new ones. They said be careful. I said could you please clearly let me know what I can and can't do because I'd like to follow the law. They said just be careful, if we want to get you for something we will.

I mostly try to sell to friends I know well or if shipping I always make sure they go to an ffl when I decide I no longer want one. I've only done 1 gunshow in the last dozen years were I sold a few guns and they went to dealers. I regret telling the mint 788 in 22-250 I sold for $350 at that one. I sold it so cheap because that's what I'd paid for it. Figured if I wasn't trying to make money maybe it'd be ok because I'd only had it a few years.

It's just crazy that they killed the guy for buying a gun a week. They didn't even say he was actually selling any or how he sold then. They could have just called him and said we need you to come talk to us but that's not the Biden way. It was an intimidation tactic. A message to the rest of us.

Now I regret buying a savage heavy barrel 10 in 6.5 Creedmoor last week. I already don't really like it but don't dare sell it anytime soon. My neighbor has one like it that shoots amazing so i went ahead and bought it on clearance. Then i got home and remembered I just am not a savage fan. Maybe I just need to shoot this one. The only way I'd keep it Ling term is if it shoots like my neighbors does. His has a terrible looking bore with drill rings and tooling marks everywhere buts sub 1/2 moa every time.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 04/09/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ok, I looked it up and I guess the guy just bout 150 guns over about 3 years. That's only 1 per week. I know guys that probably do that. I don't buy that many but I do buy one fairly often.

I asked the brownshirts if I could get an ffl and they said no, that I was just a hobbiest or collector and wouldn't qualify for one. I said sometimes I sell some of my older guns to pay for new ones. They said be careful. I said could you please clearly let me know what I can and can't do because I'd like to follow the law. They said just be careful, if we want to get you for something we will.

I mostly try to sell to friends I know well or if shipping I always make sure they go to an ffl when I decide I no longer want one. I've only done 1 gunshow in the last dozen years were I sold a few guns and they went to dealers. I regret telling the mint 788 in 22-250 I sold for $350 at that one. I sold it so cheap because that's what I'd paid for it. Figured if I wasn't trying to make money maybe it'd be ok because I'd only had it a few years.

It's just crazy that they killed the guy for buying a gun a week. They didn't even say he was actually selling any or how he sold then. They could have just called him and said we need you to come talk to us but that's not the Biden way. It was an intimidation tactic. A message to the rest of us.

Bb

A local station interviewed his brother. Said he bought and sold guns as a private collector. Sometimes at gun shows. All as local sales in a public setting. In Arkansas it is legal to sell personal guns without a background check. Of course, there is no clear definition of how many guns you can buy and sell as a personal collection and still do private sells. Basically the ATF said he was operating as an FFL without a license. A technical issue that should be easily handled in the light of day. It's not like the dude was selling guns to the cartel.
That was a day or two after it happened, so that may not have been the actual issue, but the family's understanding at the time.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Looks like premeditated homicide/murder to me. Cut and clear case.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I have little trust of any LE, but the ATF is on a different level. They are they most subversive agency toward the US constitution and anyone choosing to work for them is highly suspect in my view.
This guy was probably guilty of breaking some technical laws and could have easily been approached at work or one of the many gun shows he was surveilled at. The military tactics were not warranted at all.

Some somebody's want to help them.

https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...olitics-400314a35dc5e7a54807db421d6db40d

https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...chinson-7b4b415a54bdc3bb0cf7ae1eb44f9020

Missouri, but explained by a media source that isn't complicit.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/20...-to-kill-2nd-amendment-preservation-act/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Looks like premeditated homicide/murder to me. Cut and clear case.
Yup!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Them ATF boys need to work on their arrest warrant procedures, between this and Waco, they ain’t doing so good. I read that four of the guns Malinowski sold without background checks were used in a crime by a prohibited person.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The BATF&E is a clown show. Albeit often a tragic clown show.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (257_X_50, 160user, 257Bob, 163bc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,786
Posts18,477,223
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.